Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 319: PINK sLIP

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 319: PINK sLIP - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-319-door.jpg

Henry McKellen kicked his front door shut and carried his eldest daughter Dakota indoors. With his wife Josie likely gone for another few hours and youngest daughter Sable having just left to go over and see her boyfriend Travis Herbert, or so she said, he and Dakota had the house all to themselves. Clinging to him as if she were ten years old yet begging to be taught all about sex, he eventually caved into her whims a few days back. Not in going all the way mind you, but he was stupid enough to admit his thoughts were on the wrong track. Right track in her mind.

He wasn’t even concerned over Sable hightailing it out in a dental floss micro bikini of which she swiped from her mother’s vast collection. Both girl’s eighteen now as of today, he gave up on any supervision. Whatever trouble they might get into going forward was on them. Right now, he was just feeling frisky. Now that she had leaped into his arms, he mentally told himself that he was going to treat her roughly and without mercy. If she wanted to know what it was all about then by God let her get her best idea yet. He had even decided that talk would only slow him down. Let her do that, he was just here to either break this nasty habit or push Punky over the edge. Game on, Big Daddy!

His day had already met with success. Kelly Herbert blowing him over at their neighbor Darren Pope’s home, as well as the luscious Jasmine Stinwicky making his morning, he was still a bit unfulfilled. The twins looking so very much like their mother had him crazy of late. We won’t get into his adult RPG christened Frisque coaxing him into more and more resemblances. This morning before school he had both girls together in bed teaching them. As if they required coaching, both were over the top already. Come Saturday that dial would be turned up to Defcom Three. MUSHROOM cLOUD! Dropping the YAY BOMB! Bring on the Boom Boom!

Kissing Dakota, he lost his balance on the staircase but luckily fell forward rather than back. Pinning Dakota to the carpeted steps he didn’t so much as groan over his downfall. His kid was holding on for dear life as it was. If she had her way, he wasn’t escaping her. Lying there on the steps he had his hands all over her, her skintight powder blue dress hiked up over her hips she was an easy target. Rubbing her tight pink pussy with growing friction she was moaning into his mouth repeating his birthright over and over. Tongues shared she felt his fingertips probing her vulva. At this moment in time, she just didn’t care if her dad took her virginity with his fingers, she just craved his attention. Sad that she had cock breath from sucking off both Mace Belmont and Beau Hunter. Daddy didn’t seem to be too concerned as much as their tongues were entangled. Kiss me you fool!

Right there on the staircase Henry stopped massaging her and battled to get that dress off of his kid. Fairly easy enough when she simply arched her back enough to roll that laced up number across her chest and up over her head. Pretty daring not knowing exactly when Josie might come home, he counted on the garage door rising as a hint. If not, all he had was a doorknob turning. Nonetheless, Big Daddy refused to leave these steps. No longer baby steps, these were huge. John Glenn moves! To the Moon Norton! Good idea!

Lifting up over Dakota, Henry forced her over onto her tummy. Her hands no longer able to dig at his flesh was important. Scratches would require answers he wasn’t prepared to enlighten his wife with. Of course, he could easily say they were from Kelly Herbert, he had told Josie he was fucking her. Shockingly, she hadn’t confronted Kelly over that, but again she also knew he was tapping Piper Cherry. Likelier still, she had so many dicks on her own resume that guilt would outweigh his mischief. No, Josie would hush no matter what.

29063-319-anus.jpg

His all-too sweaty shirt removed, he tossed it aside on the carpet and lowered his body. Keeping his jeans on he held her waist with both hands to restrain her and slid his face right up between the crevice of her butt. Digging in like a hound looking for a bone Henry McKellen ate her asshole with an appetite that surprised his darling daughter. Birthday present? Her thoughts liked to think so. “YESSSS, DAAAADDY!” He even overlooked the rash of red welts on her bare bottom from her constant spanks off and on all day long at school. He knew deep down she was no angel. Chances are her boyfriend Angus, whom he hadn’t even physically met yet was probably the culprit. Instigator more apt! He let others, lots of others do his dirty work.

Indulging between anal cavity and her soaked twat he dined upon Dakota Marie to a fulfilling orgasm. Weakening her at such a glorious spray of mist Henry manhandled her over onto her back and rose back over her to reinvigorate their kiss. Feeling his denim inseam thriving along her cunt she definitely stained the material as he agitated it. He was fucking her without the luxury of skin on skin. That was so not enough in her desires. Daddy needed to get those pants off. NOW MISTER!

Hands battling to undo his belt Dakota persistently squealed with an anxious persona. He gave her enough room between their bodies to achieve her goal just to see how much she had learned. His goal was to see how she coped under pressure, knowing that when she was ready to lose that virginity whomever her lover was would likely react as he was. In a hurry to steal the deal. Not that Henry aimed to do the dirty deed himself, but he had concluded that here and now while he had time it would be perfect to push her as close to the end game as he could. Risky, but necessary so that she knew if she was truly ready.

Pants undone with far better precision than he predicted he let her dig inside for his erection. Knowing he was hot and heavy it had to be huge and demanding. Hell, he hadn’t gone down since Kelly Herbert earlier. Seeing Dakota act so ravenous and Sable wearing dental floss it managed to stay raging and needy. Of course, Henry knew the limit. He would give her this opportunity to go as far as she wanted but stop her if she tried to pierce the veil. The blowjobs and handywork were enough for him. His dick free in her hand he let her hold on as he stormed her throat again with molten kisses. The passion he was bestowing had her on the ropes and mumbling incoherently. “I’m ready for you. I’m ready for you.” Sure!

29063-319-passion.jpg

Halting only briefly he moved his forearms behind her back and cradled her in his grasp. Picking her up he managed to stand in his lowered pants and stomp his way up the staircase and to her bedroom without losing his coordination. Kicking her bedroom door closed he marched her straight to her bed and turned his back to it. Collapsing on the mattress he allowed her on top. Arms releasing Dakota she immediately lay over his bare chest, taut nipples tickling amid his hair.

Kissing his throat as he had her moments earlier Henry closed his eyes and envisioned his wife. The actions were so very reminiscent to he and Josie’s younger days before the twins were born. These comparisons often made it hard to discern reality from past events, so much so that he too was craving the sweetest of entries. If not for Dakota’s choice in posters on the wall as a reminder he might forget the time period that they were currently living in and forcefully take his daughter.

29063-319-dad.jpg

Josie was always so eager to please, all over him with literally every pore of her flesh, giving rather than receiving in most cases. Nothing much had changed about his wife over the years even when she did manage time off in trying to be a better mother. Never a horrid mom, just ... constantly hungry. Two good years max then Roman Crandell stepped in. It was solely the football coach until Piper Cherry’s friendship brought the insatiable appetite back to the surface.

Piper would have been despised for breaking Josie down again if it weren’t for her coaxing Henry to engage with the bombshell blonde her first night in Nashville. A mere three weeks ago and God knows how many guys later. Then again, Henry was no better. His youngest daughter’s boyfriend’s mom, strippers at Cashanova, Dominic Black’s sister Serafina, freaky ass cheerleaders, who knew what tomorrow might bring. No, he knew he should be safe for at least one weekend with his parents and brother in town. Surely, he could behave one goddamned weekend. Fingers crossed!

Easing her way down without lifting her flesh or her lips from his body Dakota reached her target. She had pictured all day long of sucking this magnificent daddy dick. Even between all of her spankings, the stripping in classes, the wearing of Roger Dundee’s creamy nut, her mind always traveled back to daddy. This was her prime rib. She would have him someday. For now, she fueled herself with her passion and fantasy and took advantage of whatever he allowed. What she did conclude was that the feistier she got, the level of passion she offered his brain was growing as cloudy as the skies outside. Let it rain Daddy! Let it rain! Soon enough Punky!

29063-319-gulp.jpg

His wrinkled-up pants in her way she used her own feet to press into the inseam and force the material to reach his ankles. The more room she had to work with the better. Stubborn feet she gave up for the time being and focused on sucking that enormous penis. She could feel his maddening throb from every angle, her tongue, the sides of her mouth full of purple girth, the tickle of his beefy crown on the roof. So full, so deep. Now that her father had shown her the proper tools, the moves that made men weak, Dakota was giving it everything she had. With no tonsils she shockingly handled all nine inches of his territorial size. No nonsense she gagged and slobbered like a starving animal. A bountiful feast to be certain. Forcing herself to consume him balls deep with every breath while squeezing his sack as instructed days ago his brain was immediately lost.

29063-319-deep-gif.gif

Fantasyland revisited he recalled Josie doing this very same thing way back when she was fifteen. Her parents were in the living room watching TV one night and he had climbed up the backside of the house and through her bedroom window. Josie just like Dakota here was engulfing every inch with savage demand. It was no wonder that was the night he sired his daughters. He came inside Josie six times in one all too quick hour. Teenage angst! Her parents would pay the price. A month later Josie moved in with the McKellen’s, her parents disowning her. She had the choice of them or her unborn babies. A no-brainer Henry asked her to keep them safe. His love for her strong it was common sense he felt the need to marry her. Once he graduated, they TrIED the knot. It actually made their relationship stronger.

Arching his back over her constricting throat Henry opened his eyelids just long enough to peer behind him at her pillows and ribbed headboard. A sudden image of the day his co-worker Tessa Harper had tied him to a bed he smirked. That was the day Punky sucker punked him. Wearing a blindfold, he presumed Tessa was riding him without penetration at first. It quickly became obvious by scent and awkwardness that Tessa had allowed Punky to switch places with her. The conclusion punished Tessa far more than Punky.

Even today Dakota was still playing him, and he was letting her. He had no one to blame but himself should anything go too far. Resistance was getting harder and harder to fight back with any real momentum. Josie ... er ... Punky was winning. He got stupid and even told he wanted to fuck her but just couldn’t. Take it or leave it. She was unwilling to stop so that roadblock had to be on him to make certain it never went all the way.

Eying the headboard he had a brilliant idea. “Why don’t I recreate that day for her and see what happens this time. There’s no Tessa here to coach her.” Thoughts on it he decided to make his move while her body weight was between his legs. She was already off the bed, so it made sense. Inching back into a slow crawl she followed his lead without lifting her mouth away from his erection. Her lower lip touching his scrotum struggled to remain even as she was required to return to the mattress on her knees.

Stepping on his pants Henry used her mass to eventually discard the jeans entirely. Denim now crumpled up on the carpet below, Daddy was wearing only his white socks. Pillow under his head he reached behind him with both arms and gripped two of the headboard slats. Eying her feeding frenzy she caught onto what he was recreating. Eyes brilliant and sparkling she continued her deepthroat plunges. Perfection! Dad was pretty proud of his birthday girl.

“Don’t let go of the headboard Daddy.” She mentally praised his decision to re-enact this scene. She understood it clearly and really hoped he might let her do the same. She was so very close that day to losing her virginity. “Please don’t let go. Let me do what I want to you.” So far so good! A few more minutes of deepthroat diving he blew his load down her esophagus. Round one her eyes teared up under the volume of his ejection. A shocked expression she made certain she downed every drop. Needing air, she crept her tightened lips up his shaft until his crown escaped her puckered kiss. Flick lick! Crawling higher kissing his belly she rolled in his sweat and kept on going. At no time did any part of her body miss connecting with his. Pretty impressive Punky!

Henry braced for the inevitable, her lips reaching his throat then up to his face. Literally sucking on his chin before graduating back to his lips the two made out with feverish tongues. Her thighs grazing his beast it posed for her attentions. After numerous gyrations over his compressed erection, her clit screaming for caress she intentionally let it slip within her vulva. Feeling his crown wrapped by warmth and wetness Henry tensed up beneath her. Still no words he simply swallowed dryly and continued tongue wrestling his eldest.

She was not letting up for a second. Idle over his penis he was stressed she might pull the trigger and ruin her weekend. His hands began to release the headboard when she captured his grips to maintain them. Knowing his reason for letting go she lifted away and ended their kiss. A pouty stare she let his hands go and he squeezed the slats tighter. They understood one another.

Sitting up on his lap she opted for something she hadn’t tried yet. Rolling over atop him she went reverse cowgirl pose and planted her palms on his chest for leverage. Dangling her head back her long brown hair smothered his vision. “Blindfold!” She giggled to herself then practiced riding him without penetration. His thick head slid repeatedly over her clitoris until she drizzled over his veiny beast. Hidden from her and wanting to see his reaction she quickly ended her reverse schedule and turned back over to face him. Back in the straddle again she simply lay on his bent forward erection and rolled her saturated twat across it with a vengeance. Instead of kissing she hovered over his expressions and absorbed his emotional roller coaster. Josie was so very beautiful! Dakota dammit! Not the momma! Not the momma! Grrr!

29063-319-slider.jpg

His eyes wide open Henry struggled to blink as she rose to press her forehead down against his, her long hair now closing them both in. This was their special place, one where they could share each other’s thoughts without distraction. It was at this junction that Dakota Marie once again slid her vagina opening right over his swollen crown and dared to dip as deep as she could before the pinch. Stopping there she whispered, “I love you so much Daddy.”

In the swirling heat of her words, he swore she said Henry. Josie! Josie! Josie! The mental chant of an ever-loitering devil rising over his shoulder interrupted them to tug his way like a beast beneath her hair and tickle his fancy. The call heard his penis grew even tighter in its wealth of alignment. She could sense the swell and gasped. Daddy loved his Punky! Was it sad that Josie’s own father referred to her as Punky in her youth? A tradition Henry honored him with. The only thing he ever maintained from the Tucker’s outside of Josie herself. Recalling the shared nickname only made matters worse.

As much as he wanted to hold those slats he decided to let go. He needed his hands free just in case Dakota defied her position and plunged downward on his tempting cock. He did want her to make her own decisions but at the same time as much as he wanted to trust her in this, he just couldn’t. Delicate palms slid along her back until reaching her tight little ass. Each inch graced she closed her eyes and smiled, that bit of sensitivity alone gave her aspirations to try her best to persuade him into taking her.

Cheeks caressed first to realize the tiny welts inflicted by her spanking at school he knew there was no way she received these any other way than by a bare hand to bare bottom. To get the color she had in those rosy cheeks it was not only Angus. He would have had to have paddled her for an hour straight to spark that fire. Wincing slightly at Henry’s grasp she pouted over the tenderness but resisted any plea to stop. Daddy’s touch was the best medicine ever. She just needed an injection to help the healing along.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.