Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 316: PSYCHic premOnition

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 316: PSYCHic premOnition - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-316-evil-emoji.jpg

Buck View Wilds on the outskirts of Nashville.

“This must be the place. I so love the countryside. If I were rich, I could buy a home out here for my pup Quarry to run around in.” Pipe dream! Rosemary Thorne loved to fantasize about winning the lottery. Working at the local Channel 12 Newsroom would never fund her ambitions without that winning ticket. A call center employee at that, the pay grade was bottom of the barrel right alongside the janitors. In admiring the sparse homes along the scenic road, she failed to realize an SUV was behind her car, slowed up by Rosemary’s fawning over the real estate. “So sorry!”

Mailbox address noted she pulled into the driveway belonging to a certain criminal codger by the name of Parker Rockhurst. Swerving around her the SUV ended up turning into the next home over. “Just my luck! He’s probably going to flip me off for blocking the road.”

Not today! Today Randy Beckett was in an incredibly good mood. Earlier he had hired the best new employee he had interviewed in months. A woman at that. One that offered him a free hunting cabin for this weekend. Not only that, but she did the unthinkable and confronted his secretary’s brother in the Russian mob and resolved a two-year long predicament. Randy fucked his sexretary Olga like a beast over her desk without the fear of a bullet zipping by him. At least he hoped her brother Sergei would keep his word. The man did for some odd reason like watching his sister with another man. Called out over creepily enjoying his sister Olga in their youth he gave up on being the protector. Jealousy was over, finally.

Leaving his SUV outside the garage Randy hopped out and looked over at Rosemary. A friendly wave exchanged made her feel a whole lot better. “I wonder who’s paying Parker a visit. There’s another car over there I’ve never seen before. Maybe he started a book club.” He chuckled twirling his car keys on his finger. “Gal looks gently on the chunky side, definitely too young to be dating him. Oh, well this is their business. I need to grab a shower and clean Olga off of my cock. The garage door was shut so I’m not sure if Darcy’s home yet or not.” Heading into his home through the back porch he heard his hunting dogs greeting him from the backyard kennels. Plenty of food and water through tanks and tubs he knew they just wanted attention. “I’ll be out later Fellas!”

Entering he heard a vacuum cleaner roaring upstairs. “That answer’s that question. Momma’s home! I wonder what she bought to wear to the McKellen birthday party?” Noticing a receipt on his kitchen island he grew nosey and checked it out. “SprAy TAN’S! Her and her quest to be ebony, I swear.” Pondering that he thought of his new employee the extremely sexy Harmony Wilder. “Too bad she’s a lesbian.” Bi! But mostly the ladies! “I better keep that lady on good terms, she’s my meal ticket when I go hunting.”

Noting no charge on the receipt he puckered his lower lip. “Free of charge for a first visit. Nice!” Shoes off and placed by the back door Randy headed upstairs and found his wife in the bedroom sucking up dust. Sneaking in behind her in her shorts and tank top he kissed her neck and hugged her from behind. The after taste of her tanning was intriguing. If he only knew the cocktail.

“You scared me!” Darcy shut off the vacuum cleaner and nuzzled back into him, his hands now up her tank and squeezing her breasts. “Mmm! Someone must have had a good day at work.”

“You could say that. I hired my first ever female contractor. Gus is going to shit once she starts. I’ve seen her resume and pics; she built her own log cabin out near where I go hunting. She was even nice enough to offer it to me this weekend for free to save on hotel rooms.”

“Lucky you! Do you like my tan, it cost me nothing.” She turned and whipped her tank off over her head. Her skin tone bronzed he had to whistle. “Do I need to lose my shorts too?”

“You do that and... “ He changed the subject noticing the shopping bags on their bed. “You buy the store out?” Pouting over his distraction she turned and bent forward over their bed in a seductive manner, her tight shorts creeping up inside her butt crack. Reaching across the mattress for the bags almost seductively she brought them to the edge and stood up straight.

“Seeing as you lost interest in me, I suppose I should take that hood you asked me to buy back.”

“You actually bought a hood? No way! Really?” He looked shocked! “Prove it.”

“I tried it on earlier before my shower so it’s a little sweaty. I couldn’t see or hear anything in it. It’s kind of ... I don’t want to say creepy, just haunting. Maybe claustrophobic might be a better term.” Wearing it for two hours in the back of a private limousine her hair was a matted mess. Taking that shower was not easy when told to be careful after her tan. She mostly washed her private parts and her hair.

“I can imagine. Put it on for me.” He portrayed frisky to goad her into it. Narrowing her eyes at him she acted suspicious of his intentions.

“Now? What if Andrea came home? Beau went to pick her up from school earlier. It’s after 5:00; I’m sure they should be coming home soon.”

“You wanted more excitement in our marriage, let’s start now.”

29063-316-mom.jpg 29063-316-dad.jpg

“Randy? Fine! You can be the one to explain it to her if she walks in on us.” He tugged at her black shorts dragging them down to mid-thigh before she began giggling over his strange behavior and finished what he began. That day on his job site wearing a hood for her escort audition had him hooked. She knew if she didn’t wear it, he might find another woman who would. His unfaithfulness proved that to her long ago. Shorts removed she swept them aside on the carpet and dug into her shopping bags. Dresses removed and cast onto the mattress kept his eyes busy while she slipped the hood on over her scalp.

“Daaamn! Look at these outfits. You think you’re eighteen again?” Good thing the hood prevented her hearing his insult.

“What did you say Honey? The muffs are dampening my hearing.”

29063-316-hood.jpg

“Nothing! You’ve never looked sexier.” He grinned over her incapacity to hear his insults, let alone his praise. Helping Darcy with the neck strap he locked the hood on her and tossed the key on their dresser. Humored by his prisoner he picked her up by her thigh gap and tossed her onto her pile of dresses. They would need washed before ever being worn anyway. Squealing over his sudden roughness she flew into the mattress and found herself wondering if this mask was the best thing to ever happen to her. At least in her marriage.

Standing behind her Randy stripped out of his work clothes and hurled them every which direction in his hurry to fuck his wife. Her deep tan mesmerizing he pictured Harmony Wilder. His dick was a monster by the time he lost his socks. Olga stank on him or not he took Darcy from behind flat on her tummy. Lying atop her, he penetrated her cunt with precision ease and hammered away. Her screams and moans instantly echoed throughout their home. Let the good times roll!


Ten minutes earlier.

Beau Hunter pulled his truck into Parker’s driveway off in the grass due to Rosemary Thorne’s car, as well as that of psychiatrist Lawrence Dolberman. Gnashing his teeth at Andrea next to him hip against hip he shut the truck off, and they sat there. “I better not go inside Grampa’s company is here. Mind if I hang out at your house until they leave?”

“Sure! You haven’t said much on the way here. Did I upset you by blowing Mace?”

“Not as long as I didn’t upset you by letting your friend Dakota suck me off.”

“I don’t even know why we switched. That was the first time I even met the guy.”

“Goes both ways. I didn’t know Dakota and Sable before the ride home. I’m not mad to be honest ... I kind of liked watching you do that to him.”

“Really? I was terrified you would make me walk home after that.”

“No way! I like you too much. I could probably handle seeing you do that to another guy more often.”

“You did not just say that.” She busted up then caught his expression as sincere. “I might if it’s the right guy. They have to be cute. Oh, my God! I haven’t even lost my virginity yet and we’re discussing other partners. Are you really that freaky?”

“Says the girl who is willing to let me tie her up and blindfold her on Sunday. You’re not chickening out, are you?”

“Nope! I’m ready to be with you.” Nathan Lowe! Both! “Do you have anyone in mind if I agreed to blow another guy?”

“Grampa might be ready for one. It’s probably been years.” He laughed knowing it was just last night, possibly now with this Rosemary chick here. Good reason to steer clear of Parker’s house.

“Ewww! Why would you even say that? He’s like 80.”

“I’m just considering the options.” He grinned and bumped shoulders playfully. Twisted fucker, he and Parker had plans to switch on Sunday and let the old man take her virginity. While Beau did like Andi, he liked money and power even more. What worried him was Nathan Lowe going to the McKellen birthday party with her on Saturday. If he stayed overnight in the tents, it was risking a stupid move on her part. Beau, as much as he wanted to join Officer Ross Green at MaleStrom Saturday night he knew he needed to crash the birthday bash. Now that he knew Mace Belmont and the twins it made sense to use them as his way in. Beau realized he needed to convince Parker to let him go. Surprise attack sounded righteous! “Let’s not worry about that stuff yet. I just want to kiss you.”

“Awww!” Bring it on handsome! The two sat there in his camo-colored truck making out for the next fifteen minutes. No sex, just intimate French lessons. She needed the practice for Nathan.


Further back in time.

“Here goes nothing. I hope Mister Rockhurst is really talented as a psychic.” Whatever! He was a con artist extraordinaire. Doorbell rang she heard his dog Malice barking. A minute of primping her blond locks using her reflection in the glass of the front door it opened up. There stood Parker dressed in a dark polo shirt and white slacks. He looked as if he were going golfing. A warm smile shared between them he opened the outer door.

“Why hello there, Young Lady. Punctual, I like that.”

“Hi!” She blushed a bit. “I was worried I was late.”

“Not at all. Come right in.” She entered, still in her work clothes so nothing too fancy. “You will have to forgive me my old friend Lawrence dropped by unexpectedly.” He motioned her indoors and snapped at his Norwegian pup to remain on his huge pet bed by the fireplace. On the loveseat sat the weasel Lawrence Dolberman called there by Parker. When money spoke, he too was punctual.

29063-316-parker.jpg 29063-316-shrink.jpg

“Oh! If you need to postpone, I will completely understand.”

“Absolutely not! I knew he was coming.” Parker tapped his temple. “Saw him a mile away. Premotion joke!” It made her giggle. “Please take a seat and let’s chat.”

“Are you certain? I ... forgive me Lawrence, I presumed this would be a one-on-one session. In case anything Mister Rockhurst saw in my reading was personal.”

“Have no fear, Rosebush!” Parker winked! “Lawrence here is a psychiatrist. He lives by the patient/ doctor confidentiality clause. Besides he would never betray my trust. Lawrence? Rosemary Thorne. Lawrence Dolberman.”

“Most definitely not. It is a pleasure, Miss Thorne.”

“Rose! Thank you, Lawrence.” Stepping to the sofa she smoothed her red skirt out and sat down between Lawrence and the arm of the loveseat. Across from her Parker dropped into his recliner.

“Long day?” He cupped his palms together and settled in.

“Too long! I’ve been on pins and needles all afternoon, curious to have this psychic reading. I spoke with the station manager Milton about you, he said you were very good.”

“Ole’ Nelson! Did he tell you I had the insight to land him that job?”

“Nooo! You didn’t! He didn’t! Is that true?”

“Scouts honor! Careers are my specialty. That’s why Lawrence here and I are so tight. We met back in my lawyer days when I consulted him on a case. Best buddies ever since.” Best lackey, that is! “Isn’t that right, Dolberman.”

“Read me like a book. Cover to cover! Made me a bestseller.”

“Takes a reader to know a reader. Would you like a drink, Rose?”

“Sure! I did not forget your bottle of Scotch.” She lifted her rather large handbag and removed the bottle. “I hope it’s good, I don’t really know much about vintages.” Stretching toward him her scarlet dress slipped free of her shoulders to offer a massive cleavage which tightened up for an enticing visual. She hadn’t even realized her mistake not wearing a bra. Parker smiled at those hefty mounds and licked his lips. She read his tongue as excited for the booze.

29063-316-rose-gif.gif

“Nonsense! Scotch is Scotch!” He claimed the bottle and stood up to go pour drinks at his wet bar across the room. While he did his Newfoundland barked once and looked at Rosemary. “Go say hello then back to bed.” The dog jumped up and raced to Rosemary’s lap and lay his slobbering chin on her thigh. Tensing at his snort and wagging tongue taunting her bare leg she made over him to control her nerves.

29063-316-pup.jpg

“Who’s a sweet boy?” She went all in on the baby talk. To her side Lawrence lifted a hand without being seen. He volunteered to be a sweet boy. The woman although medium build was quite lovely. Dolberman was quite the ladies’ man once he snapped his fingers. A hypnotist extraordinaire he had some of the hottest patients in town at his beckon call. Sick bastard that he was, that was the only way he ever got laid. In his twenty years as a shrink, he had deviously bedded down over fifty women in Nashville without suffering setbacks on either he or his clients. Dog man was just that good. Amongst using his talents for money in serving assholes like Rockhurst and the Watchtower Royalty he thrived on donations as well. Yes, the rich who were not part of Watchtower were quite generous indeed.

“I think he likes you, Rosebud.” Parker watched her through a wall hung mirror as he mixed an ampule of powder in her drink. A third for Dolberman he kept in mind which was spiked, and which was not. Carried to them he handed Lawrence his with a smirk then paused on giving Rosemary hers to watch her box his dog’s ears playfully as Malice sniffed up beneath her skirt.

Tensing up with eyes flared wide, she felt the pup lick over the bikini area of her thin white panties. The frolic made her wet long before his tongue did. Blushing heavily, she accepted her tumbler of Scotch and endured, hoping Parker would intervene. “That’s enough, Loverboy!” The owner tugged at his canine’s collar. Trained well Malice returned to his comfy round bed by the fireplace hearth.

“He gets quite friendly, doesn’t he?” She tried to smile but feared his so-called psychic talents picking up on something she tried to hide. The very thing that made her move to Nashville to begin with.

“Best in show!” Parker winked at her then proposed a toast while standing. “Here is to your defining who you are and what the future can do for you.”

“Here! Here!” Dolberman chanted knowing a healthy payout was in his future.

“Quiet you!” He tapped glasses with them, and they drank. Rosemary was not the daily alcohol fan, but the occasional nip did inspire her to open up and not be so shy. “I meant Dolberman. Now you young lady, need to loosen up. You’re among friends here. Never you mind Malice there, he just knows a beauty when he sniffs one.”

“I’m afraid he was doing more than sniffing.” She choked on the Scotch burning her chest. Masking her outburst, she drank even more down. “That is certainly warming to the soul.” Beating her chest a few times the jiggle was in total agreement. With no bra on her 40C’s were vibrant.

“Scotch is known for that. So, shall we discuss what I have already prophesized about you Rosebud?”

“Oh, my! You’ve been getting premonitions already? Now I’m scared.” She grew tense then sat up straight. “Ready when you are.”

“The Scotch has done its job.” He grinned, his crow’s feet smiling just as vividly. “You moved to Nashville to escape something. It is unclear at the moment, but the session is young. Care to indulge?”

“I thought Lawrence was the psychiatrist.” She narrowed her eyes then took one last healthy sip of her Scotch then sat it on a coaster provided on his end table. “I needed independence mostly. Moving to Nashville seemed right for me I suppose with all the glamor behind it.” Hearing a vehicle pull up Parker ventured a glance out his window to see Beau Hunter’s truck, he and Andrea talking. As long as the boy did not come inside, he was fine. “Anyway, I suppose I ... am hiding from my parents.”

“Ahhh, yes! Your affinity for canines.” She turned pale and palmed her lips just in case she threw up. “Malice triggered that premonition. You rather enjoyed his tongue did you not.”

“Oh, God!”

“It’s quite alright, Miss Thorne.” Lawrence broke in patting her shoulder lightly, her dress still dangling to the bicep. “Trust me, you would not be the first case I have encountered in my occupation. I’ve treated numerous addictions with great success.”

“OH, GOD!” Tears welled up in her eyes. “How? Nobody and I mean nobody knows of my ... problem. This was not what I was hoping to hear, Mister Rockhurst. Why can’t you tell me I will get some financial windfall.”

“Oh, I envisioned that the second I opened the front door. You are going to be quite lucrative.”

“Lottery?”

“Oh, no! A part-time job if I’m seeing it correctly.”

“You must think I’m sick.”

“Hardly! But should you wish to break said habits Dr. Dolberman there is just the gent to help you. He is also a hypnotist. With his help I quit smoking and gambling my life away.” Bullshit! She did notice how fresh his home smelled. Definitely no nicotine scent or ash trays lying around.

“First things first, Parker.” Lawrence paused him then sat up straight himself before reaching over and lightly patting Rosemary on her knee. “Rose here must want to control her addictions before I can be of any real help. Hypnotism is simply a suggestion in the right direction. Some people are far too strong of persona to establish any true triggering mechanism that puts a halt to the problem at hand.” She eyed his hand remaining on her knee. That warmth she felt from the Scotch was definitely relaxing her nerves. As lonely as she often was it even tampered with her hormones. Looking at Lawrence, then Parker, and finally Malice drooling over her she fanned her features.

“Tell me, Miss Thorne. Confidentially promised! How long have you been aware of your desires to be met by canines.” To be honest Parker was just lucky in his assumption. She was correct, no one knew of her dirty little secret until now. Giving her time to breath Parker took to his cellphone texting. First thing he sent a text to Beau saying, “Stay out!” Good enough for him. From there he typed to a secret number, “Getting all of this?”

A response from an on-call Watchtower hacker was, “Every word! Are you wanting cameras in her home?” A swift, “Immediately! Everywhere and well hidden.” A final, “Of course!” ended his text. Looking up at Rose he sighed and pointed to his window. “My grandson just pulled up. I asked him to stay outside until you left so that you may open up without prying ears. Forgive my distraction Rosebud.”

“Quite alright! I needed a moment to process all of this. I ... I can’t afford therapy, Mister Dolberman. While yes I have insurance it’s only just started, I’ve worked at the station for a month.”

“Windfall!” Parker posed a finger. “I will pay for your sessions on the condition that you want to benefit from it.”

“I could never accept your generous charity, Mister Rockhurst. Can we maybe just read my future and forget this conversation?”

“Yes! At ease Dolberman.” His lapdog sat back and watched. Strangely, Rosemary missed his warm palm on her knee. Her pussy was on fire at the moment. She was not experiencing any dizziness, so she didn’t predict a mickey. Mister Rockhurst seemed so nice, surely, he would not do her any harm. Her employer Milton spoke so highly of the old man. Lackey! “May I read your palm?”

29063-316-palm.jpg

“Yes!” She stretched from her seat, but it was too far to be greeting him, so she left her cushion and knelt down in front of Parker. Being 80 she found sympathy in her elder. Malice woofed once and watched her like a hawk. Behind her Lawrence checked out her curvy bottom once her skirt tightened up. Very nice! He liked a little extra in the effort. Boney bastard!

Studying her palm with lowered eyelids Parker spent more interest on her crushed together cleavage. She did not catch onto his deviation in the least. “Long lifeline my dear. Equally as long as my own.”

“That’s good to know.”

“Ah! The heart line is very short. You were married once, a very thin marriage line here.”

“Yes! For two short years. He ... used me.”

“Which is why man’s best friend seems more your true love.”

“I don’t know about that. I do want a real man in my life.” Again, behind her Dolberman lifted his hand with a resisted chuckle. Right here Beautiful! On call but right here! Parker ignored him and proceeded. Malice perked up to his side too which drew Rosemary to glare at the massive pooch. That fire between her thighs was making her squirm on her knees. “Are you alright, Rosebud?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.