Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 315: BREE AT LAST

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 315: BREE AT LAST - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-315-cherries.jpg

Charleston, South Carolina! Charleston School of Law. Made to be broken!

Classes ending for the day, well-informed students were excused by Professor Neville Wiley. The name sounded ancient, but he was only 38 years old and kept the physique of a 25-year-old fitness junkie. His dress shirt alone was bulging at the arms due to thick biceps and broad shoulders. Not one to wear a suit he got away with denim and dress boots. Even more dramatic he had long blonde hair to which he kept pinned up into a tail. To many a young college student he was the God of thUNDER, his penis so large it was impossible to hide as it lay along his chosen thigh. The ladies who fantasized of being hammered by that bad boy referred to it as MYJOLNIR. At 6’3 plus, he towered over the ladies, yet with a glimmer of peace in his soul. He knew he was the shit. So did his wife.

Stepping in and slipping by his vacating swarm of students Carmalita Wiley a much younger bride at 34 had her own fanbase. Latina proud, Carma as Nev called her had the lads drooling at her busty bursties! Like Neville she got away with a dress code violation more often than not by wearing extremely short dresses or unbuttoned blouses that shared her heaving enhancements. A professor herself, her courses were packed by more males than females, Neville the other way around. When you were a power couple your followers always expected reward. Power corrupts they say. The campus Dean always let Carma off the hook just to admire her perfection. Dean Teresa Edye teasingly called Tedye as in Teddy, as in sheer, was quite the looker herself for 45 and the two busty friends often associated off campus if you get the idea. Therefore, those broken BI laws. Neville rather enjoyed seeing the two of them together.

“Hola, My Love. Happy Anniversary!”

29063-315-neville.jpg 29063-315-carmalita.jpg

Neville and Carmalita Wiley

“Carmalita!” He spoke with a suave accent and swept around his desk to snatch her up into a dance pose. No music playing they performed a minor tango right there in his classroom. Only a few loitering snoops caught them and sighed over their devotion to one another. Neville had charisma that was for sure. While they performed, that missing musical serenade appeared to finally honor them. Ignoring where it was coming from, they continued sweeping the floor until it ended. Clapping heard Nev swooned his bride of five years now, the dipping became a caressing inhale between her swollen cleavage. “Ai Caramba!” Who was this guy, Gomez Addams? Fanning herself with one hand, palming the back of his neck with the other, Carma kept him kissing her chest.

“Well, isn’t love grandstand!”

A tongue flicking its way up Carma’s breast line slipped along her flesh, up her throat, and refused to stop. Halting there Nev puckered wide and actually sucked upon her chin. Eyes rolling white over his steamy moves Carma felt his hand slide up her miniskirt to hold her thigh as support.

29063-315-bree.jpg

“Make that stand grand, MuCHACHA. Woohoo! I see Mexico Clitty!” No underwear, of course it was seen.

“Your humor is always untimely.” Carma giggled.

“What can I say it’s a family curse.”

Ending his reign Neville brought his wife back to her feet and palmed her face. The passion in their kiss set the room on fire. So much so that their DJ started a new song, El Swing by Son Cremita livening the atmosphere a tad. After taking a seat on Nev’s desk to watch the show leather boots dropped to the floor and hit the tile as clapping hands ignited warfare. Swirling in step the busty blonde trespasser stepped her way onto the dance floor. Stealing Carmalita from Nev the ladies had a ball twirling one another and prancing about as if contestants on Dancing with the Stars. Nev smirked at the chemistry they had. While the newcomer’s shredded blue jeans were definitely taboo it was obvious that even she too got away with murder on campus. Songs bleeding into a second tune by the same band El Rey Leon kept up the momentum.

“Those two just can’t help themselves. Breanna Cherry! If only she wasn’t a lesbian.” MYJOLNIR was crackling with energy behind his own denim. Her mere appearance had gone to his sHrED. “God, I’d love to fuck that woman. Instead, I just get to watch the two of them every couple of weeks. I have to say it’s nice to know it’s not Cherry trying to get a passing grade. Dean’s list! Which makes me wonder if she’s licking Tedye. If she is, we need an invite. Hell, we could invite Cherry’s girlfriend too I’m into Asian cuisine.”

Second song ending the dancing became sexual tension, hands all over one another. “There they go. On campus cameras even.” He peered up toward the surveillance cams. “Good thing Tedye has our backs, or this kind of shit could be a career killer.” He clenched his teeth as Bree Cherry yanked Carma’s cleavage until her boulders tumbled free. FREE AT LAST! It should be BREE AT LAST, he thought. Nipples devoured, Carma cooed and fluttered her long lashes at her husband. She knew just how much he liked eyeballing the Senator’s daughter.

Bree Cherry was the youngest of three daughters to Senator elect Lane Cherry and his wife Marla of Atlanta, Georgia. A big wig with huge ambitions to someday be President if not for some bad press the last year and a half. His middle daughter Piper was caught in the middle of a murder that her husband Atlanta Falcon Quarterback Davon Liberty had committed just to avoid paying a bet to a loan shark. Why he needed to wager made no sense when he was one of the highest paid players in the NFL. Sadly, even the privileged could become corrupt. The court battle lasted a year and ended with Davon going to prison. Piper divorced him and was given his estate which she kept most of, settling with Davon’s family over the remainder. At any rate Bree was glad she didn’t have her law degree yet, a high-profile case like Davon’s was way over her head.

Back to the tango on the prance floor. Bree’s low cut pullover top was guided up and over her long blonde curls and tossed at Neville. The busty blonde herself made certain he held onto it. A lacy white bra beneath hid her Cherry’s jubilee yet the tops of her areolas were playing pinkaboo. He prayed that those twin sundaes would melt away. Bree, like her sister Piper shared a firm set of 38C’s that defied gravity. That seemed to be a genetic compliment among the Cherry gals. Even her mother Marla at 58 still maintained excellence. Only their oldest daughter, sister, Mona Cherry-Belmont was reduced to a 36C. The family kept telling Mona to ante up and get a boob job, but Mona was too old-fashioned like her parents. The age difference between sister’s had to do with it. Regardless, there were a lot of Cherry’s to go around.

Twirling Bree, now the follower, Carma brought the blonde right up to her hubby. Caught off guard, almost his balance, Nev gently gripped Bree by her upper arms. Bree drifting her chin to her shoulder sighed, “Get it over with, Horndog!” Not so much horny, well, there was that, but Nev did play a mean trumpet. He was in a Blues band every couple of weekends doing local shows at a club called Matilda’s. Keeping herself moving in step Carma made her hips and shoulders fed into newcomer tunes. Like Shakira those hips did not lie.

Hint taken Nev unclasped Bree’s bra and let Carma sweep her straps from their anchors. Down over her BREEasts they went. Turning Breanna sideways for Nev he abducted the lace and held it along with her blouse. Now he was whistling over those cherries. Thick pink nipples stabbed loudly toward whichever direction Carma had her in. Laughing over her loss the blonde stormed Carma in a booby battle. That had both luscious ladies giggling. Nev? He just inhaled that bra. Song ending the ladies halted their dance recital and lovingly embraced. “Thank you for being so awesome, Bree.”

29063-315-boom-gif.gif

“Anytime! I may like you more than studhuffin over there, but I don’t mind it when he enjoys my dainties.”

“There is nothing dainty about those Cherry.” Nev chuckled and lay her clothing over his desk. Arms folded he grew curious. “So, what brought you in today?”

“Blame the Latina Lover! She texted me and asked me to stop by after Nail Quinlin’s class.” Neal, actually, but he got the name for nailing quite a few young students in his years of tenure. “I’m done for the day, so I had no objections. Happy anniversary by the way.”

“It must be happier.” Carma swooped behind Bree and hugged her, thick nipples taunting the blonde’s back. Chin on Bree’s shoulder she winked at her husband. “I did not know what to buy Neville for our anniversary.”

“New jeans maybe?” Bree grinned!

“You’re the one wearing tattered jeans Cherry. Good thing Tedye has an eye for you.”

“Come on! Who doesn’t have an eye for me?” Bree wasn’t really conceited, she heard it all the time. Saw it more often than not! “Including you, Professor.” Brows wiggled in front; her ass wiggled against Carma in back. Ambidextrous! “Correct me if I’m wrong, Professors’ Wiley, but am I the anniversary gift? I didn’t lose my shirt and bra for no real reason. Not that I mind my girl here doubling up.” Meaning Carmalita’s breasts on her shoulder blades.

29063-315-jeans.jpg 29063-315-shred.jpg

“Neville sees you and I play at home and suffers so very badly.” The Latina pouted and whispered into Bree’s ear. “We have always respected you, Breanna. Nev has never touched you inappropriately.”

“Which is your way of saying it’s high time he did?”

“Whoa!” Nev unfolded his arms and put his palms up in defense. “I am not a party to this.”

“You make my husband so very hard.” Whiney! “While I reap the benefits of this ... I wish to propose a onetime favor.”

“Oh, Lord! I should have seen him cummin’!” Bree rolled her eyes. “So, I’m the anniversary gift?”

“Please! Pretty pleas without the e!” Carmalita giggled and kissed Bree on the cheek, then her bare shoulder. “Nev has never been with another woman.”

“Untrue!” He lifted an index finger. “Before you came along, I had my share thank you.”

“Yes, but did I simply watch as you do with, she and I?”

“Uhhh? Lesbian!”

“You are bi, do not lie. I see you look at healthy young men here at school.”

“I guess! I just prefer the attentions of similar anatomy. No offense, Nev! I’ll NEVer deny that you’re a hunky fox, you are.”

“I will pay for your bike parts.” Carma again whispered then nibbled Bree’s earlobe. “I overheard you telling Danita Ortiz you needed to buy...”

“A carburetor! Yeah, but come on Carma, you know I’m not poor. Neither is Shelby.”

“Yes, your girlfriend comes from wealth like you. As do I. A new motorcycle perhaps?”

“Hold up! You want to buy me a new bike? I like my classic Harley just fine thank you. Getting greasy tinkering on ole’ Queenie makes her that much more special. It belonged to my Aunt Minnie when she was running with the Hell’s Angles.” No angel, Breanna’s mother Marla’s older sister when they were younger broke away from the Weston family and joined an all-female biker club. More bad press for her father the Senator in his early days. Minerva Weston was the black sheep of the Weston kin, a carpet muncher in her own reality. Goddess rest her soul! FUCK MEn! Yes, Minnie used to say, “Fuck me!” quite often, which rubbed off on Bree and Piper. See? You learned something!

“You could have two in your garage.” Carma was trying extra hard, reaching around Bree to tease her nipples. Yes, Nev was locked in on the fingertip tuning. Bree couldn’t help but smile over her bestie’s determination. Carma was correct. Not once did Nev ever go out of his way to try and join in on their playtime. He was fine watching from across the room and beating off. Two Playboy playmate’s going at it, you would too.

“Stop!” Bree got the chills over Carma’s tweaking. “Hand job only! I will blow on the tip. Take it or leave it. Besides, I need to get home, Wong is cooking, and she only wears an apron when she does.”

“Damn!” Nev grumbled, “Now I’ll be picturing Shelby in a Kiss the Cook apron.” He wished it was Kiss the Cock! He knew Shelby Wong himself as one of his students. The Korean beauty was Goddess level yummy.

“It says WONG ANSWER DUDE!” He had to laugh over Bree defending her lover.

“Of course, it would. Now if you want to get me an anniversary gift Carma, you should persuade Shelby to join you in bed while Bree and I watch.”

“Mmm! Can you make a call?” Carma tilted her gaze toward Breanna.

“Seriously? Wong might bite. Maybe for his birthday, that’s next month, right?”

“Yes, the 15th! We are not going to win this Carma. Let it go!”

“Oh, no!” Carma lowered her hands beneath Bree’s breasts and widow walked them down to the denim waistline of her jeans. No pockets in the denim they were cut out to show off her pelvic area, thin slits along her thigh divide accented the terrain with slender reveals of flesh. Bree liked to design her own clothes on occasion just to see what she could get away with. These were her favorite LeVi’s as she called them. The V for vagina of course. LeVi’s on the prize! Leave eyes! You get it!

Never a belt kind of girl Bree felt Carma unfastening her jeans then lowering the zipper. The zipper head was a clamped trinket of a Hello Kitty. True to form her kitty said hello in one lengthy track. Looking down at Carma’s mischief Bree shook her head. “Looks like I’ll be late for dinner. I’ll be left with the Wong Ton soup.” Inside joke! Inside Shelby that is. A tongue wag clued the couple in. Seoulmates!

Peeling the inseam aside offered Nev a sleek view of Bree’s slick as a whistle bikini area. His dick grew extensively in one glance. “What is this?” Carma slid her fingers down intending to tease Breanna’s clit and found something unexpected.

“My new cherry!” She chuckled and wiggled her denim from her hips to show off. “I had it pierced this past weekend. Shelby and I both decided on matching cherries.” Leaning forward with narrowed eyes Nev inspected the clitoral jewelry.

“Is that a ruby?”

29063-315-pin.jpg

“Yep! I had our gems made special just for her and I. Arm and a leg let me tell you. Good thing I’m a daddy’s girl. Well, Shelby’s daddy’s girl. Her dad sent her a birthday gift, it was two weeks ago. We couldn’t decide on what to spend the Won on. HA! WONg ON!”

“So, who chose the cherry motif, as if I cannot guess.”

“Shelby actually! She loves me so it made since to honor my last name.” Unknown to them a number of college students were huddling just outside the classroom door. Sly they thought until Bree caught a peripheral. A glance to her left she turned in step and displayed her bling with fingers prying her pussy lips aside. “You can come see if you want.” Murmurs lured in three young men around 22 years of age.

“Berber, Montrose, and Leekes.” Nev smirked! “You might as well join us. Funny how the lesbian likes to show men.”

“Hey! I’m a Bree Spirit.” She laughed and waved them in. Shy at first, they waited on Carma to join her hubby by his desk, both of her palms holding his left shoulder.

“Are you sure?” Ivan Leekes coughed at their luck. Everyone knew Breanna Cherry as the hottest of the hot.

“Yep! Look but no touch.” She drew her jeans lower until her entire cunt could be seen in its spectacularly tight formation. Her labium was so thin it was almost chiseled to perfection. Chris Berber and Hurley Montrose rushed past their paused frat mate and swiftly knelt down in front of Bree and got the best seat in the house unless of course it was on their faces.

“Is that a cherry? I see what looks like a stem as the insert.”

“I bet that cost a fortune.” Montrose drooled over her pussy, her aromatic scent down there in paradise was believe it or not cherry blossom body spray. Talk about ego! Not really, she just liked to make a good presentation.

“Rubies aren’t cheap.” Bree grinned then winked at the Wiley’s, “Neither are Cherry’s.”

“Lost yours long ago Bree.” Carma frowned!

“This Cherry is forever.” She patted her ruby in front of the boys. “Okay! Enough cherry pies. Spread the word, I don’t mind.” She winked trying to hurry things along.

“No one will believe us, we’re guys.” Berber sighed, “No offense! We just know about you and Wong. Which is awesome!” Saved by the thumbs up!

“Cell pics! Closeups only!”

“No way!” The three of them looked as if they were ready to faint. “People still won’t believe us because it’s only your ... pie.” Leekes suffered a loss of voice midway through his observation.

“Nice tits by the way.” Montrose looked up at her as he took his cell out of his pants pocket.

“Bree?” Nev chimed in slowing the boys from setting their cameras. “You’re going to start a school riot.”

“No worse than my sister Piper. I can only imagine what she’s doing as a High School Counsellor. That will not go over well, she can’t keep her clothes on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.