Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 313: PlatOON TANG

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 313: PlatOON TANG - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-313-sarge.jpg

29063-313-mountains.jpg

“BOOBS ON THE GROUND! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!”

What a day? Piper Cherry was killing it as General Gorgeous Patton. Standing at the top landing of the third floor Piper yelled at her detainees in a scrumptious act of War. Jocks as much as the Nerd Herd scurried up the stairs toward detention. She was living the dream. So were those ready to be held prisoner for the next hour. With so much to do getting ready for not only tomorrow night’s football game against the Lafayette Rhinos, and the birthday decorating for the McKellen twins, the day shared with Travis Herbert, this detention could not exceed the hour like more recent occasions. She counted on Roger Dundee to ensure her detainees did not capture her behind enemy lines and torture her. Where was Roger anyway?” Running late, he ran home to walk his, Malamute Tiberius. Frankly, he had forgotten about joining her upstairs but recalled shortly after and was on his way back. Sorry Pup! Duty calls!

“Boobs on the ground, you’re hilarious Piper.” Toby Mellon chuckled taking the steps two at a time, running late himself after a quick free-for-all with Josie McKellen in the weight room. “Please don’t ever sag.”

29063-313-soldier.jpg

“I’d get a lift long before that happened Soldier. Spread the word I cannot stay past 5:00. I have a party to set up for the McKellen twins. Luckily, I’m having Ana Domingo help me out.”

“Need more help? We’ve never been inside your home.”

“I’ll consider inviting you guys to go swimming before winter hits. It’s still early yet.”

“Awesome! We’ll leave our trunks at home.” Corey Samson followed Toby up overhearing her offer. She used her swagger stick to swat him on the ass making him jump. “So, should I get the twins something for their birthday?”

“That would be nice of you, Cadet Samson. I’m sure they would appreciate your efforts.” Of course, he planned on buying Sable at least something. He felt badly abandoning her up here over lunch. Piper could tell he was fond of one of the twins, her psychic ability in reading expressions was usually dead-on target. “Crush on Sable maybe?”

“What? Nawww!” He looked shocked that she would see through him so easily. Looking around for eyes he used his fingertips as if saying a little one. “Kinda sorta! I treated her pretty crappy a while back when Tawny Martin told her I liked her. I figured with her digging Perbert I should make up for treating him just as badly.” Unless Sable admitted to he and Custer Martini’s shenanigans he wasn’t saying anything more.

“The headfirst in the trash can throwback?”

“Yeah! I’m a creature of bad habit. I never did apologize to him for that day.”

“Might help make a better impression on Sable if you at least manned up to being wrong. Even if she may never like you. I can’t speak for her, but I was her age once. First boyfriends rarely last. Just don’t push her.” Funny, she said the very same thing to Custer.

“Right! Nice talk Counsellor.”

“GENERAL! GET IT RIGHT YOU YAHOO!”

“YES MA’AM! SIR! MA’AM!” He laughed, saluted and moved on now that Ebonn Craig and his Nerd Herd were coming up the stairs. Salutes in formation each of those arriving paid respect to her for fear of being yelled at like she had done to Samson. All day long the boys had anticipated their chance to fuck Piper like the Jocks had yesterday. While they all lost their virginities to Jin Zellers at Cashanova it still irked them that the Jocks got Piper first. Ebonn managed to get them to understand that they got first dibs on the Korean cutie, so all was good in Nerdville. Fair trade!

“Those medals on your chest look really heavy, General Patton.” Norman Landis chuckled.

29063-313-unit.jpg

“Weigh a ton!” She flipped her shoulder strap on that side over her upper arm, the medals did sag her dress over her boob enough to tease. “Good thing my other strap holds my dress up.”

“Darn it!” Another Herdsman laughed.

“Relax you guys! I’m pretty sure she will bring that other strap to her elbow.” Ebonn winked!

“I know she will.” Following them up was Science Teacher and Piper’s love interest on a friendship level Roger Dundee as he smirked. “Sorry, I’m late. I slipped up and started for home to walk Tiberius. He can wait an hour longer.”

“I feel special now. Whatever happens do not let me exceed 5:00. You want to come help me decorate for the birthday party after I leave here? You could always go get Tiberius and let him play with Rotten.”

“I can’t. I told Brock and Willow I’d stop by the restaurant. Mostly Brock, he’s having doubts because Willow still hasn’t broken it off with her Tennessee Titan. He’s back in town from the team’s touring schedule. I’m worried he might need back up. Honestly, I hope Willow isn’t playing Brock.”

“How about we plan a dinner date with Brock and Willow for next week. I’ll talk to her and see where her hearts at. It’s never easy breaking away from a guy with clout. I mean I know Brock has money, but her Titan has prestige. His name is in the papers more than Brock if you know what I’m getting at.”

“Yeah! Fingers crossed. I’ll know more later.”

“Text me tonight and keep me posted.” She decided to walk on ahead with him rather than wait on the rest of her detainees. Thankfully there were no mishap detentions given to anyone outside of her 31derful flavors. 32 counting newly acquired Custer Martini, just his name sounded like a new flavor of the month. Sadly, Custer couldn’t make it having to help his dad on the farm after school, mom on deliveries of canned goods. His loss!

The students following up the rear got a beautiful shot of her tight bare ass with Roger’s hand up under her Army green skirt to palm the small of her back. She had made it loud and clear that Roger should show her off when possible. Ignoring the age limits of the students made things easier. Of course, not every detail went as planned. One set of eyes coming from Mimi Alexander’s art class carrying something he made and wanted to take home, a certain Danny Baltimore looked up just as Roger led Piper through the third-floor doorway. “Whoa! You go Mister Dundee.” Busted!

Danny was not quite eighteen yet but close enough. Birthday tomorrow! After talking with Piper, the day that she released him from detention over a fight with Custer Martini, he suspected her antics but was never certain. Until now! Slow on the uptake Custer fucked Piper right under his nose from behind in the principal’s office while she gave Danny a birthday backrub. That boy Custer was one up on all of these cadets. Technically, two up.

“Everything alright, Danny?” Asked Mimi Alexander having locked her classroom for the day with the help of El Gato the Pussy, her wrists handcuffed behind her back made it impossible. Spanish teacher Kevin Fowler walking her out was embarrassed that her students had seen so much today. Still seeing, as she was naked right in front of Danny and her classes all day long. Not just of Mimi but half the female faculty. He hadn’t even heard of Mimi’s attack on Chandra Mahkarti in the cafeteria.

29063-313-mimi.jpg 29063-313-kevin.jpg

Kevin himself took advantage of Mimi earlier alongside and at the encouragement of junior Jeremy Rebble. Danny was still blown away by Mimi’s teaching nude in her cat tail and tiara. The teacher’s missing out on Piper had no clue as to what halted Danny at the staircase up.

“I’m fine. Better than fine even.” He grinned. “Have a good night, Miss Alexander. Senor Fowler.” Kevin smiled at Danny for using Spanish, Danny was one of his best students. Danny headed downstairs with his clay project to give to his parents for their anniversary. Hurrying to his car Danny sat there behind his driver’s seat and stared ahead in his fantasy world. “I just saw Piper’s butt. Fuck yeah! First Mimi, then Josie, now Piper. I’ll at least keep seeing Piper with Mister Dundee to myself.” He didn’t have many friends to tell anyways.

Last minute stragglers both jock and Nerd Herd heading up, including Angus Furlong and Antoine Boss met Mimi and Kev on the stairs. Angus respectfully stopped misstep after passing them to check out Mimi’s ass, that butt plug tail swinging. Having opened up so much the last few weeks Squeaky gave off a newer allure to herself. Kevin sensing the boys with Angus considered what might make Mimi’s day.

Like Roger had done to Piper without knowing, Kevin put his hand on Mimi’s bare bottom and lifted her tail up enough to palm her left cheek. Touch sensitive Mimi peered at Kevin with a sheepish smile. With Carl Manley gone for the day and not supervising her she was all Kevin’s. He was as shocked as anyone that she asked him to join her in her car after school. He was really hoping for more than a talk. She seemed chipper so he felt confident.

“Way to go Kev!” Angus called out to them, Kevin seeking Mimi’s thoughts just yanked her tail hard enough to dislodge it from her asshole. Swinging it over his shoulder like a coat he let her walk out in style. Yes, Kevin deserved a treat for his opening up more. A hand job in the parking lot was in the offering. No looking back, Kevin and Mimi left the school. Angus and Antoine grinning up a storm agreed mentally that Mimi was a new target. “We might need to focus on Mimi a little more Ant.”

“Right there with you Ang. Chandra too! Mimi ate Chandra out in the cafeteria over lunch.”

“I heard that. Hard to believe. Chandra’s never been that open minded. Someone must be getting through to her.”

“I spotted her walking out with Perbert when I put the floor buffer away in the janitor’s room. Did I tell you Mister Manley is going to hire my dad to be the new janitorial service?”

“Nope! I haven’t seen you much today with you buffing the floor.”

“And fucking Charmaine on the detention desk.” He beamed! “I missed her dancing naked on the cafeteria table. Saw video of all that too. My girl has moves.”

29063-313-charm.jpg

“Is she really your girl? Come on dude! She sees other guys for money.”

“Guess that makes me her pimp.” Antoine chuckled! “Oh! That Ana Domingo that Piper hired as her assistant; she was almost naked trying to help Chandra. Crazy day!”

“Bet that was hot. I wouldn’t mind hitting that Chica.”

“Off limits Piper said. We piss her off, we get cut off.”

“Sooner or later Domingo will be as bad as everyone else. We have all year to work on her. Charmaine and Ana buds?”

“I wouldn’t say buds, but they get along. Ana is too new still.”

“Anyway, let’s get moving before General Patton locks us out.”

“Thought we were letting the Nerd Herd have her. Dundee is here too so we might not get much out of Piper. I wonder if he knows we hit Piper last night. Bet not! What are you doing later? Robin or Tina coming over?”

“Naaa! They have dates with some older guys. I was thinking I’d see if Dakota wanted to Skype again. Just her and I this time.”

“That red ass you gave her today she might not be feeling it. If I were you, I’d give her a break until tomorrow. You’re nailing her Saturday as it is.” Angus mulled the obvious over. Nodding with a shrug he couldn’t make up his mind. He could decide on that once he got home later.

“I’m digging how much you’re breaking McKellen out of her shell.”

“She’s doing that on her own. I can only imagine what she’s going to be like after Saturday. Once I fuck the holy hell out of her and steal that virginity, she’s going to want me nonstop.” Ohhh, yes! You and every guy out there!

“I’d do her if you’d let me.”

“Let me hit that pussy first, then we’ll talk.” Angus laughed. Chat ending, they walked into detention to discover things already started. Shutting the door behind them in the gloom of room, only stray cracks around the boarded-up windows offered enough light to see by. Just the way they liked it. Until Roger Dundee flipped the light switch. Let there be power. Everyone in the room whooped it up. Now that Carl had agreed to power and air the group was in the loop. Nobody even noticed it cooler when they came upstairs. With the cloud cast outdoors they just presumed the temperature went down. No longer any secret even Antoine laughed.

“You didn’t notice the air on?”

“Nope! Niiiice! Now we won’t sweat our balls off and make Piper lick them dry.”

“Did I hear my name? That is General Cherry to you Numbnuts!” Piper wearing her Army helmet was prowling between a two-sided lineup of already naked Nerd Herder’s when she approached Angus and Ant. Dress drifting down to her chest loosely the boys tried to reach for them when she swatted them away with her whipping crop. “Do you two want to clean the latrine with a toothbrush? No touch! Join the others and get in line. MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!”

Even with Roger Dundee now taking a seat at the teacher’s desk with his feet up, the guys weren’t stressed. They had grown to understand Piper the more their confidence caught up with their lust for her. Only she and Roger were still dressed outside of the newcomers. Undressing, Angus and Antoine joined in on the flesh fest albeit slow enough to warrant getting yelled at.

29063-313-roger.jpg

“CIVVIES OFF!” She bellowed at Angus and Ant. Laughing at her she marched over and swatted her stick at Furlong’s inseam. Cursing at the impact Angus frowned at her with an expression of, “Damn, Bitch!” It took less than two minutes before her 28 attending detainees to stand in dual formation as if in boot camp. “Chests out! Shoulders back! Dicks hard!”

She strolled between her lines of testosterone. Using her stick to lightly lift each dick to enforce erections the visual was stunning. Limp dicks shot up in repetition at her coaxing. She adored how much they desired her. Trying hard not to look at Roger she continued her battle plan.

29063-313-facial.jpg

“WHO WANTS TO REMAIN IN MY BOOTY CAMP?” She barked!

“WE DO!” They chanted.

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Her growls were rather manly. A palm to her ear increased their volume. Three more times she insisted louder. Every dick in line was purple. “That’s better. Today...” She held her hands behind her butt in her back and forth walk. “ ... we’re doing calisthenics. Some of you losers are weak. PATHETIC!” She got close up on Toby Mellon’s face, until he felt her spit and breath up close. “DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY SITUPS CADET MELLON.”

“Sir!” He chuckled and stepped back to stretch out on the floor. Just as he began to perform his first sit up, she dropped into a squat before him, her skirt tugged up to her waist. Eying her pussy he paused just long enough to lick his lips. Halting him in a strain of limbs she peered over her shoulder. “Cadet Proctor! Down and give me twenty sit ups.” Nolan Proctor began to sit facing Piper in order to stretch his limbs toward her but found the General grouchy.

“DON’T BE A MORON PROCTOR! HEAD BENEATH ME! LEGS WIDE MELLON!” Ohhh, yeah! Both boys swiftly complied, Nolan reversing his body to lie back on the tile between Toby’s stride, his face directly under her thighs. Just like playing Twister! “BEGIN!” Scrotum touching Nolan’s scalp was unnerving but hey, whatever Gorgeous Patton wanted.

Nolan kept his arms to his side unable to find room to cradle his head and not conflict with her legs. Each time he sat up his face smothered up into her wet snatch. Behind him facing Piper as he went down, Toby did his sit ups. Performing a seesaw effect, each time Toby sat up he nudged Piper backwards into sitting on Nolan’s face. Role reversed Toby collided his face between her 38C breasts. Airbags!

Lowering her dress into a belt her tits completely toppled out. Now when Toby timed it just right his face rolled right between her breasts for a motorboat, both mounds to each side of his face. Snatch! Tits! Snatch! Tits! Twenty times they enjoyed her sweet-smelling flesh. Once their twenty was completed she stood up and ventured left. With her helmet on she chose to wiggle her dress over her hips, to her feet and kick it aside.

Nude outside of her helmet and heels she barked more orders toward Ebonn Craig and Nerd Herd member Freddy Simms. Again, they repeated Toby and Nolan’s workout regimen. Ebonn tasted snatch, Freddy kissed her sternum each time his face rolled through. Three more sets of Cadet’s following the same routine grew boring to Roger Dundee. Standing up he disrobed to join them but instead of getting into any line up he moved right down the middle. Stealing her helmet, he put it on. “DECOMMISSIONED!” He snapped at Piper who grinned at his joining her.

Grabbing Piper by her hair he yanked her to her feet and gripped the counsellor by her throat. Challenging her he tilted her gaze toward him and he kissed her on the lips. A feverish hunger stole her breath even as he nudged her from detainee to detainee. The boys took it upon themselves to enjoy her as they wanted. General Dundee kept her emotions busy; they kept her hormones active. Nipples bitten, pussy fingered, clit licked. She was loving the attention.

Moving to her side to give the troop room Roger continually kissed her and choked her at an angle. Maynard Smooth and Finn Rice sucked on both of her nipples at once while Danny Wendt knelt behind her and fingered her pussy. Roger keeping a mental count of what twenty maneuvers were performed nudged her into the next set of micro lovers.

Gavin Ruley and Corey Samson chose a different battle plan and knelt down to devour her at both ends. Gavin ate her clit and fingered her sweaty cunt palm up, while Corey dug his tongue between her butt cheeks and licked her asshole. This move reminded Samson of doing the very same to Sable McKellen in the men’s room earlier today. Whimpering into Roger’s persistent kiss Piper came on Gavin’s fingers. Not once did Roger’s lips leave hers, their Frenching on the Riviera a truly romantic vacation. She loved his militaristic might.

Charmed forces moving right along, the boys feasting lost their foxhole moment to the next set of troops. A few of the Nerd Herd reluctant to perform as righteously as the others took things back a step but still enjoyed her as much as their nerves allowed. She still caressed their cheeks blindly as a sign of respect. Some felt cheated over not getting laid but attributed it to Roger Dundee being here. Conflict of interest!

By the time Roger had led her to Antoine and Angus, Angus had recalled what he had done to Dakota McKellen recently. Coaxing Antoine into helping him he manhandled Piper’s legs into the air bringing her up to his chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.