Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 312: INDIA pINK

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 312: INDIA pINK - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

“Wassup my slut?”

29063-312-cool.jpg 29063-312-smile.jpg

Travis Herbert walked right into Chandra Mahkarti’s classroom acting all cocky. What he didn’t realize was that she was on the phone. On speaker it was tilted up on top of her desk while she was grading her last few papers. FaceTime even! Yikes!

“Who is disrespecting you daughter?”

29063-312-mommah.jpg

“Not me, Mommah!”She lifted a test to block her face from her mother. “A student outside my class is calling out to his girlfriend.” She flipped her tongue out at Travis who clenched his teeth over putting his foot in his mouth. That seemed to be a popular thing to do here at Horton-Dexter today. Well, not a real foot, but certainly a foot in size. Something that Chandra was not aware of until seeing five hulking gentlemen leaving the school earlier. Sensing Chandra hardly ready for such a rooftop party Piper Cherry withheld inviting her. Maybe next week once Piper had worked her magic.

“Ah! I see. He is quite rude. I hope that she slaps him.” Travis grinned and leaned over Chandra’s desk and put his chin right in front of her. She patted his cheek rather than slap it. Again, a test held up to prevent her sly flirtations. “What time will you arrive home?”

“I have much to grade before I can leave. Also, I have been asked by one of the other teachers if I might give her daughters and a friend a ride home. I told her that I would.” Lie! With a smug attitude Travis pointed at only him and nixed Dakota and Sable.” Learning this made her blush. She knew now that he would misbehave. After seeing her naked before school and her sly teasing in class after lunch he was ready to live up to his name. Perbert!

Chandra was more like him than most people knew. However, fearful of what Kyle Booker saw this morning after her nude show she was worried he might spread vicious rumors. Compile her blackmail abuse thanks to Dillon Kirkpatrick she was in quite a pickle. Not one thing heard about it she considered that Kyle was having sympathy for walking in on her as she was getting dressed. Travis leaving his book bag in her class only complicated her story but none the less, not a word from anyone. There was always tomorrow. In Dillon’s case she could only hope for the best. In a way she did find what Dillon provoked her to do quite erotic. If only it were under better circumstances.

“You are too nice daughter. What are city buses for?”

“Josie is my friend Mommah. I will honor her request. Are you and father packed for Mumbai?”

“We are! Why he brings his golf clubs I do not know. He is horrible at golf.” Reacting to that Travis started goofing off as if playing golf, stepping back and taking a swing with a club. Acting as if watching an invisible ball soaring, palm shading his brow he then swooped over her desk and used his fingers as if holding the golf ball and landing it toward her lips. Luckily Mommah was knitting as they spoke, distracted by coincidence. Giddy she opened her mouth and shockingly let him put his fingers in between her lips. She captured them with a warm moist compression which made Trav bulge his eyes. Releasing his fingers, he retreated just as she mumbled, “Fooore!” and giggled. He mouthed the word “Play!” She then sneered at him before another flip of her tongue.

29063-312-poke.jpg

“Do not encourage your Poppah. Tiger Woods he is not. Let us hope he does not lose a ball in the woods and is mauled by a tiger.”

“You are so very witty, Mommah.” The ladies laughed; Chandra made a clawing slash at Travis. Trav instantly thought of Mimi Alexander still naked outside of her cat tail and fur boots. So hot! Wait until they saw her on the way home. “Let me finish my papers before the children arrive.” Trav resented being called a child and doubled up his fists as if to box. He would lose even if he tried.

“We will have our bags ready to place in your trunk.”

“Oh, Mommah? I forgot one more stop. I will not take long. The school is having a pajama day on Monday. I own no pajamas. Your flight does not leave until early morning we will have plenty of time.”

“Pajama Day? What sort of school promotes this?”

“It is quite innocent I assure you.” HAHAHAHA!

“I have heard stories. I might be a brain surgeon, but it does not take one to overhear people talk.”

“My school is quite normal.” She pouted! Lying to her mom was becoming more and more common. There was no choice, or she would force her to resign. “Home by 6:00 I promise.”

“I will have dinner ready. You may do the dishes while we are resting for our trip.”

“As I always do. Goodbye, Mommah!” A final farewell Chandra severed the FaceTime call and sat back with a sigh. “She so taxes me. It will be good to have our home to myself for a month.”

“PARTAY!” He danced in step. “At least you can still come to tomorrow’s football game if it doesn’t rain. Right? I need the support.”

“I will do this for you. We must be more discreet, Mister Herbert. You know very well nothing can become of this. We are friends with pervy benefits. That is all! It still concerns me to be this way while you are deceiving Miss McKellen.”

“I get it! We’re just getting our freak on. We never did go to McRonalds.”

“I do not have time today. With my stop and taking you home I will only give us 20 minutes to do what we both must.”

“Must, huh?” He chuckled! “You MUST get naked in your car for me.”

“Oh, really?” She flared her eyes. “I this case you MUST as well.”

“Pitstop Park? It’s close to my house.”

“Yes, you mentioned that yesterday. Like McRonalds we did not make it there. Of this place we will stop.” Not!

“When was the last time I told you that you were the coolest teacher alive?”

“I thought perhaps that would be, Miss Alexander. That was quite the show this morning. Shows are becoming most plentiful.” Including her own cafeteria dilemma. Travis unaware of it she kept silent. “Piper! Josie! Dakota McKellen!” Me, she thought unable to blink.

“Oh, you haven’t heard what I just had to fucking do.”

“Tell me!”

“You recall how yesterday things went in the library? The cheerleaders and Dakota?”

“Yes!” She leaned both elbows on her desk and placed her chin on her knuckles.

“Last hour Dakota got totally naked with of all people Neo, Dillon, and Hoyt. I think she did that to get on my last nerve. Sable showed up and saw it and was worried for her safety, so she begged me to stand by her and keep her safe.” Totally Sable! Lying whore! “Dakota laid up on a table and not only did those assholes eat her out and suck on both nips but the fucking wrestling team started kissing and licking her all over. A couple of them even whipped their dicks out and slapped Dakota’s body with them. I might love seeing shit like that but it’s not easy seeing Dakota do that when she’s an identical twin to my girlfriend. I mean, I know Sable can flirt a bit but she’s so not like Dakota.” Drop the ACME boulder, Wiley!

“Were you quite hard?” She wiggled her eyebrows.

“Duh!” He laughed! “Dakota made me hold her hands even.”

“I thought that she treated you badly.”

“She does! I think by Sable telling me to be her guardian she might have found it overwhelming. That has to be why she used me as moral support. She was having orgasm after orgasm. Guys had to put fingers in her mouth to shut her up. Heck, at one point Dakota pulled me so close her face was in my crotch. I just know she’s going to give me hell for that even if it was her own fault.”

“And Sable knows of this?”

“Not that part. I’ll tell her later. I don’t want her to think I enjoyed it.”

“You did not?”

“Well, I mean yeah! But that’s just my pervy side shining through. Anyways! Hurry up I need to beat off.”

“And I would like to watch you beat off.” She gathered her papers, opened a desk drawer and swept them into it. “Done! Shall we go?”

“Let me meet you at your car so it doesn’t look bad. If we walk out together, I’m going to want to goose you.”

“Oh, my! Of that I might like.”

“You’re so awesome!”

“As are you, Mister Herbert.” He nodded with a grin and left her classroom. A few lockers down he spotted the Booker Brothers at Lyle’s locker.

“Sup guys?”

29063-312-bookers.jpg

“Sup Perbert!” Kyle smiled! “That was some crazy shit Dakota McKellen let us do. That pussy tasted amazing.” Both brothers knew it was Sable, but why ruin future fun with her by making Trav miserable. She counted on their loyalty for as long as possible.

“Wouldn’t know! I’m totally faithful to Sable.”

“You sure about that?” Lyle shut his locker.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He looked cornered just as Chandra stepped from her classroom, purse in hand. “Ohhhhhhh! Just because Chandra is giving me a ride home from school you have to disrespect her?”

“What is going on?” Chandra looked at Kyle worried that he had said something. Kyle coyly shook his head at her when Trav wasn’t looking.

“No clue as to why you took it there, Trav. I was getting at Megan Love baking you a birthday cake in Fromme’s class.” Secret was out!

“No way! She did? Why?”

“You have ruined the surprise.” Chandra sneered at Lyle then looked at Travis. “I asked Edna to bake you a cake. You mentioned that your mother had no money. It was meant to be a surprise. You are not forgiven, Mister Booker.”

“Wow! I didn’t know you had Edna do that. I just heard Megan Love did it. We even heard Toby Mellon giving her crap for doing it.”

“There is nothing between Meg and I. It was nice of her to help though. I’ll act surprised!”

“Sorry we blurted!” Kyle told Chandra. “We won’t blab about anything else.” A wink she blushed.

“Let us go, Mister Herbert. I have many errands to run.”

“See you guys tomorrow.” Kyle nodded and waited until they still ended up walking out together. “Dude! Those two are up to something. I saw Chandra putting her clothes on before school. I walked in and she covered up fast, said wardrobe malfunction. I passed Trav in the hall minutes before.”

“Damn! Wish I’d been there to see her.”

“Saturday! If we can do as we planned without dad giving us hell. Let’s just hope the grass isn’t too wet to mow.”

“True! Even with cameras if we can use our drone from a distance, we can spy on her. With her parents gone who knows what we’ll see.”

“Right! I’d fuck the holy hell out of Chandra.”

“Perbert’s no threat. Look at what we’re doing to his girlfriend.”

“Sable is getting really freaky. All of this wanting to play with guys right in front of Perbert is hilarious. He’s too fucking stupid to know.”

“Bro? We barely know. Those bitches are identical. Hell, if we were as identical as them, we’d switch to get girls too.”

“We don’t need to; we get whores right and left and still share them.”

“Word!” A fist bump they laughed over it. “Imagine what Sable is going to be like once she loses her virginity. We can fuck her right in front of the dumbass, and he think she’s Dakota. It’s brilliant!”

“Real DP?” Kyle grinned!

“You know it! Make her scream bloody murder right in his face like we practiced in the restroom. Except we make sure he sees our dicks tearing her holes up. I say we have Perbert record us up close, our dicks shredding her holes.”

“Fuck! Let’s go I need to beat off.”

“You read my mind, Little Brother!”


Outdoors on the sidewalk heading toward Chandra’s car they noticed a big, camouflaged truck leaving with Andrea Beckett in the passenger seat. If they had, had a better angle, they might have spotted Sable and Dakota in back. Even more the fact that the sisters were stripping and swapping dresses. “I think Andrea Beckett is two-timing Nathan Lowe already. I know that’s not Nate’s truck, he has a car.”

“That is very sad.”

“Nobody is faithful anymore.” He suddenly looked haunted. “What we’re doing isn’t cheating. We’re not fucking, right?”

“We must not go there. You may touch me. I may touch you. That is all.” No way was she denying herself a bit of fun now that they had bonded so. Not that she didn’t want sex, but it would only make things more complicated.

“Right! Perfect! Just like you are.”

29063-312-upskirt.jpg

“You are very sweet.” Looking behind him for spying eyes Trav slyly snuck his hand up Chandras’s skirt and did indeed goose her. Jumping with a squeal she giggled. “I resend that compliment. You are quite evil.”

“You loved it.”

“Yes! I must confess! Please behave until we are away from the school.” Agreed they continued until turning the corner and seeing a large congregation of students. “What is this?” Chandra’s car was surrounded. Stepping up behind the cluster of fifteen young men and three girls Chandra realized the problem. On the hood of her car doubled over was Mimi Alexander her wrists once again bound behind her back by Officer Potter’s hand cuffs.

Guys were fingering her with ferocious speed, and she was squeaking her fool head off. Most other teachers were long gone, only both Piper Cherry and Josie McKellen’s SUVs were in line. Well, and another car belonging to Kevin Fowler. He sat in his car like a zombie watching her be abused. Instead of defending her he let it happen. A text to his phone ordering him to watch and shut the fuck up kept him in the zone. Potter watching over the school’s cameras via Watchtower had him pinned down. Drunk bastard was ruthless!

29063-312-mimi.jpg 29063-312-kevin.jpg

“Ohhh, maaan! This is insane.” Trav told Chandra. “Should we stop this?”

“We should go. If Mister Fowler is not interfering, then we must not. You and I have no time to waste.”

“You should let me hand cuff you sometime.”

“I will not do as she allows.” Chandra grinned, “But perhaps the cuffs. We shall see.”

“Fingers like they’re doing?”

“Get in my car!” She growled and used her car alarm to alert them that she needed to get to her vehicle. Students relocating allowed Chandra and Travis in but eyed them. Kevin could not even look Chandra in the eye. The poor, poor man! Ten of those young men fingered Mimi to climax over and over. A few of them flipped Kevin off with wet fingers. Leaving the scene Chandra worried but grew quiet. At least none of them brought up Mimi and Chandra’s cafeteria cuisine debacle. Whew!

“You, okay?”

“Yes! I do not understand why Mimi is acting up like this. Mister Fowler likes her but does nothing.”

“I heard a rumor that Miss Alexander is friends with a cop. I’m thinking he’s making her do that. She was chased to school by a lady cop and didn’t get arrested.”

“I fear this will only escalate. At least my parents will be away for a month, so, if anything bad happens, I will not hear them complain. They would insist I quit.”

“Can’t let that happen. I need you, Babe.” That made Chandra glance over at him with unblinking eyes. “I’d miss you.” Extending a hand over she palmed his face. “Seriously miss you. You’re gorgeous and so like me.”

“Yes, I am very much like you. I will speed to this Pitstop Park.”

“Turn left!” Done!

Ten minutes in busy traffic Chandra found the park albeit vacant outside of a few men playing basketball. It seemed like those same guys played there every day. Not that either of them had ever seen the Hispanic ballers before. Alert for newcomers the four ballers noticed their arrival, parking away from their two rides. In such a nice car, they wondered just who was out here. With the sky’s reflection on the windshield, it was too difficult to see. Oh, well! Play ball!

29063-312-hoop.jpg

“Are you quite certain we are safe here?”

“Yeah! I hear people at school come here to make out.” Fuck like rabbits! Even the cops! “The only people here besides us are those guys playing b-ball. Let’s do this!” Before she could consider telling him no Travis took his t-shirt off and tossed it into the back seat. His pants undone in a blur he had they and his underwear down to his ankles. Still tender from his zipper accident he took things a bit slow at first in stroking his cock. She watched him, unfastening her seatbelt and turning sideways in her seat. Uncomfortable she used the controls to roll her seat back before studying him.

29063-312-jerk-gif.gif 29063-312-admire.jpg

“You are most hard already. I presume it had to do with Mimi?”

“No fucking way. This is all you Chandra. You make me hard every time I’m near you.” This revelation had her beaming yet with nerves. Eying the ballers she took the chance of unbuttoning her dress and reaching in behind her to remove her bra. As earlier in the day to remove it meant her dress had to come off. Whining nasally, she managed to succeed, leaving it off. Her skirt undone all the way she wiggled it out from under her and down to her calves letting it drift further on its own. No underwear on she took a deep breath and lay back in her seat. Still uncomfortable she lifted the steering wheel as far as it could rise then lowered her seat back until below the window line. Feeling safer and out of sight she looked to Travis and smiled. “We are almost naked.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.