Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 311: KARMA ChAMeleOn

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 311: KARMA ChAMeleOn - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-311-lizard.jpg

“Damn! I’m glad I ditched Darcy to pick up Andrea. The McKellen twins wanting a ride home is so fucking perfect. Rockhurst is going to give me a pay raise if I get in good with the girls. I just can’t make Andi jealous, or this could all screw up Sunday. If I mess up now Parker will cut my balls off and feed them to his dog Malice.”

Beau Hunter alias Curt Stewart, vice versa, sat in the Horton-Dexter back lot watching the twins make a run for it out the back door where he had dropped Andrea at this morning. Sable was still wearing Dakota’s powder blue lace up and her ass was hanging out while running. Beau saw pussy with ease. Andrea leaning out the truck door yelled at Dakota to pull her dress down. It wasn’t until whom she thought was Sable yelled back with “It is down Bitch!” Andi instantly knew they hadn’t switched back.

“They switched dresses earlier in the library.” Andrea told Beau as she looked back at him. “I figured they had changed back by now.”

“Speaking of dresses. This isn’t the one you wore to school this morning.”

29063-311-beau.jpg 29063-311-andi.jpg

“I borrowed Dakota’s extra dress. I got something on mine.” No! She was hiding her identity from the cluster of students who watched her blow Beau before classes. Among those was her date for the party Saturday night Nathan Lowe. Andrea Beckett was trying her best to date both boys without losing one or the other. Both would suck ass! Beau had yet to learn the truth but suspected it had to do with Nathan. He was aware of the other boy but was playing coy. Humor her and Sunday would go off without a hitch.

Squealing in their run, the twins made it to the truck on Andrea’s passenger side. Sable in a hurry to hide in case her boyfriend Travis Herbert and his ride Chandra Mahkarti spotted them, darted around to Beau’s side and jumped up onto the foot rail. “Hi! Going my way?”

“I can’t open the door with you in the way.” He chuckled as she studied this handsome new man in Andrea’s life.

“That’s okay! I’ll climb over you.” Throwing her book bag in the truck bed she proceeded to climb in through the window. Beau was blown away by her boldness. With Andi busy letting Dakota in on her side she didn’t notice Beau assisting Sable. Hand on her bare ass, she intentionally landed her own palm over his tented inseam. A groan of weight on his manhood Beau hissed and slid his hand right up between her thighs and palmed her cunt. Sable resisted squealing over it so as not to upset Andi. Swarming Andrea from behind Sable used her bestie as an anchor to regain control enough to share a seat with her. Dakota crushing Andi between them it was hilarious until the sister’s made it into the backseat.

“HEY! CLOSE YOUR LEGS!” Andrea saw both girls’ twats, so did Beau in his rearview mirror.

“HEY BACK! WE CAN’T HELP IT.” Dakota spouted off! “Hi Beau! The bitch talks about you nonstop. I’m Dakota, that’s Sable. Long story!”

“Andi just told me you switched dresses in the library. Hilarious, but why?”

“Because my once shy sister is ruining her relationship.” Dakota razzed Sable. “She’s doing shit right in front of her boyfriend and he’s too dumb to notice she’s not me.”

“I can’t help myself.” Sable laughed! “Don’t tell Trav if you ever meet him.”

“Not a peep!” Beau zipped his lip through the mirror. “I didn’t know I was a shuttle today. Not bitching!”

“Last second idea.” Dakota chimed in! “We needed a ride and saw you guys out here. Our mom stays over hooking up with guys and we didn’t want to ride with Perbert.”

“I don’t need details.” He laughed eying the twins through his mirror. Andrea was sneering at him over it until he looked away grinning. “My co-pilot is getting jealous. Let me drive while you three battle it out.”

“Turn around and show Beau how to get to our house Bitch!” Dakota razzed Andi! “Don’t mind us, Beau. Sable and I are going to change on the way, so our dad doesn’t catch onto what we do in school.”

“All good! I’ll try not to look.”

“You know what?” Andrea rolled her eyes at Beau. “I don’t care if you eyeball my friends. I have a confession to make to prove myself to you. I have a date to their birthday party Saturday. For the record I asked you first and you said no.”

“I don’t own you Andi. I’m not mad over it. I’m glad you said something because I was thinking of surprising you and showing up.”

29063-311-truck.jpg

“Really?” She bulged her eyes. “I thought you had family business to take care of.”

“I did. Do! But I can make a call and reschedule that. For now, let’s just say I can’t make it.” Now that Officer Ross Green had asked him to go to Club MaleStrom, Beau was mixed in priorities. Until Parker Rockhurst told him to go to the McKellen party he would hold off. “Save it for Sunday.” He chuckled! “I want to be your first.”

“Awww!” Andi pouted! “Now I don’t know what to do.”

“You go have fun and try not to lose that virginity.”

“We plan to.” Dakota had her dress off and was sitting naked just as Beau pulled out onto the street. Lucky for them Travis Herbert and Chandra Mahkarti were far enough away to not get a good look at the riders in his camo painted truck outside of seeing Andi. There was too much going on around them with Mimi Alexander handcuffed on the hood of her car being eaten out by a cluster of students both male and female. A quick getaway didn’t even give Beau a chance to comprehend the situation. He knew all he needed to do was message Polymer and he’d have video of whatever was going on. Mimi had to wait on Spanish teacher Kevin Fowler anyway.

29063-311-twins.jpg

Sable had Dakota’s stretchy dress off and both of them sat in back naked feeling the breeze coming in. With Andi’s permission Beau did shoot glances back at the ladies and struggled to stay in his lane. “Fuck those bitches are hot. Seeing them in person blows away the videos I’ve seen of them in school.” Even though Andi did say he could, he tried his best to hide his desires. He wanted Andrea to feel that he was more into her. Lifting his center console, he patted his seat. “Get over here!” Andi beamed suddenly and slid over, ignoring a seatbelt. Hip to hip he placed his right hand on her thigh and left it there.

“I think he likes her.” Dakota told Sable.

“He likes us too.” Sable whispered. “I’d do him.”

“So would I.” They giggled as one. “He seems cool.”

“Even if he doesn’t come to our party, we can still all go out together sometime. We can invite Mace and Custer.”

“What about Travis?”

“Don’t ruin my moment. I want Custer Martini. He has a ten-inch dick.”

“Say what? No way! Mace is actually smaller. Noooooo!”

“Yep! I’m going to get that man soon; I don’t care how. I rubbed my pussy all over it upstairs across from detention.”

“Custer really let you get that far?”

“He won’t fuck me unless I break it off with Trav. I know I can get him though or he wouldn’t have gone as far as he did.”

“You go Sissy!”

“I will. He’s coming to the football game tomorrow night. I want to do stuff while Trav is watching. If Coach Crandell allows Trav to be Bad Bird again he won’t be able to see anything.”

“Defeats the point, doesn’t it? You want him to watch you thinking its me.”

“True! Speaking of that you said you would sacrifice your feelings on Travis and act more like me in the affection department. You need to help me tomorrow night. That is if we don’t get rained out.”

“I’ll try harder for you. I just can’t French him or let him do anything sexual.”

“He let me hold his hands while guys ate me out in the library. That’s one area you need to work on, so he doesn’t ever suspect I’m you. After Saturday I want to have sex in the library while holding his hands. I just know I’ll have some crazy orgasms. The wrestlers all know it was me, so I’ll need to step up my game to keep their loyalty.”

“But the Terrible Trio? Ewww!”

“I know it wasn’t smart, but they are working with me. I don’t see blackmail because they know the wrestlers will kick their asses.”

“They might blackmail you.”

29063-311-mirror.jpg

“Then the football team can beat their asses.” She snickered! “I’ll take the risk.” Because Dominic Black told her to get lots of experience. Dang it! She was going to obey that hunk of a master at all costs. “Everyone wants us, Sissy. It’s just a chain reaction.”

“Do you want to do the library tomorrow? We can switch clothes again.”

“Yesssssss!”

“Okay! I’ll talk to Travis as me and thank him for being my wingnut. Your wingnut.” She couldn’t resist giggling. “I’ll ask him if he can stay by me at all times and watch me get molested.”

29063-311-lusty.jpg

“I love you so much.” Sable turned in her seat to face her sister and hugged her knowing Beau was watching again. Distracted by their talk they hadn’t connected any dots that their bestie Andrea had obviously been moved closer to jerk him off. Her side slouch gave her away. While she was busy Dakota made a snap decision and turned to Sable and kissed her on the lips. That definitely caught his eye. Sable picking up on Dakota’s plan went with it and the sisters made out, their naked bodies all over one another. Fondling one another’s breasts Dakota winked at Beau just for fun. Shades over his eyes he resorted to wiggling his eyebrows in return. Woohoo!

29063-311-handjob.jpg

“Those two finally caught on!” Beau told himself. “Let Andi think that it’s her that’s got me so fucking hard. First her mom Darcy which I left hanging without sex back at Right Turn Clyde’s, now the twins naked in my back seat making out. Add in that Brigette chick at SprAy TAN and Polymer my dick is living the dream. I can’t believe all three of these bitches are still virgins. Hardest working sluts to never lose it, I’ll give them that. Perfume was pungent when Sable crossed over me but I’m guessing by her mention in the library that she had a few orgasms so that had to leave a stank.” No time to clean up you would too! At least she washed up her first round from up at detention with Custer Martini, Corey Samson, and the wrestlers.

“Let’s mess with Beau.” Dakota whispered as Sable reacted as if her sister was kissing her neck. A soft, “K!” Sable let her sissy take the lead. Drawing Sable’s legs upward she fell back sideways in the seat. Dakota in turn went up on her knees and leaned down to nuzzle Sable’s clit with her nose. Tilting her gaze to face Beau, Dakota licked her sister from the bottom of her labia to the hood. Back and forth. In reaction Sable peered at his mirror with a glimmer of ecstasy. It was all Beau could do to stay in his lane. On a busy street it wasn’t easy.

29063-311-tongue-gif.gif

29063-311-lick.jpg

“Incest! I never expected that out of them. These whores are ready to do it all. If they’re anything at all like how Parker said their mom was it’s going to be amazing to see them evolve. Maybe my becoming a cop here in Nashville has its advantages. If I recall right, Parker mentioned that their mom taught one night a week at a college. No idea which one but hell I might be able to hit her too at some point.”

To keep Andi focused on him he leaned over and gave her a kiss while waiting on a light to change. That made her day! She suddenly didn’t care what the twins were doing. However, to be certain Beau palmed the back of Andrea’s head and guided her into his lap. A gentle squeal she stretched out and swallowed his penis. No more stress Beau grinned at the McKellen twins and wagged his tongue at them in the rearview mirror.

29063-311-bj.jpg

Instead of progressing into any darker feasting Dakota sat up and left her seat with the buckle attached so it wouldn’t set off any alarm. Something she learned from Andrea as she relocated. Sable doing the same both girls took advantage of Andrea’s blocked vision. Leaning over his left shoulder Dakota stuck her tongue in his ear making him shiver. Sable in turn went for his right side and licked his cheek, her right hand sliding down his shirt to caress his chest. Careful of volume both girls approached his ears with a unified, well-practiced, “We want you, Beau.” Hearing that he nutted exceptionally hard inside Andrea’s throat. Gagging but held fast he turned his head and kissed Dakota, then in repetition pivoted right to kiss Sable. FUCK YEAH!

Nearing Hooter’s Crossing Sable at least pointed out the left turn and returned to the backseat. Once back there she made her voice known. “Turn left at the big owl on the gates, Beau.”

“Got it!”

“Come to our party on Saturday. We’ll fuck you together all three of us.” Dakota whispered to him before taking her own leave. Looking down at Andrea he gnashed his teeth. If only he could fuck Andrea too. That would get him into trouble with Parker. He knew then that it wasn’t a good idea to go to that party. Joining Ross Green at MaleStrom’s it was. Plan!

Turn signal on he released Andrea to sit up and catch her breath. Turning toward the backseat she grinned at the twins and showed them her milky tongue. Sable was already in her peach dress, Dakota in the process of putting her blue number on. Seeing the cream of the crop both twins’ dove at Andi and kissed her, wrestling to share a taste of Beau. He was laughing his ass off. Hearing his cell ringing to the tone of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun he knew Polymer was having a good time listening in. What he didn’t know was by having his cell in a cradle facing him on his dash charger she had recorded his every move. Sneaky hacker!

29063-311-twirl-gif.gif

“Aunt Polly?” Andrea noticed the caller.

“My mom’s sister. She’s probably checking on the plans our family has on Saturday. I’ll call her back later. I hate using the phone and driving at the same time.” As if getting a blowjob and watching two gorgeous whores playing in the back seat was any more dangerous. Andi let it go! “Which way now ladies?”

“Left then second house on the right.” Sable instructed. “There’s dad and Mister Black.” Hurry it up Beau! Pulling in behind Dominic’s hopped-up truck Beau eyed the giant and worried he might be the dad. Kelly Herbert stepping out of their home in a dirty looking pink bikini was a sight and fright. Having used her bikini to clean windows it was hideous looking. Regardless Beau zeroed in on her perfect body.

“That’s my boyfriend’s mom Kelly.” Beau knew! Not well but he had seen her through school cameras via Parker Rockhurst when she dropped off Travis. That or the day that she picked him up after his bullying in the gymnasium. Definite interest in tapping her someday too. As the girls spoke of earlier, chain reaction, guys wanted them, guys wanted Kelly Herbert.

“Which one is your dad?”

“The cleanshaven one.” Dakota sighed, “Isn’t he handsome?” Andrea looked at Dakota queerly then glanced back at Henry waving at Andrea herself. Waving back, she agreed, Mister McKellen was gorgeous. So was the bearded giant in a cowboy hat.

“Open the door hag.” Sable told Andrea. Opening it she pulled her seat back forward to give the twins room to get out. Seeing the girls Henry motioned Andi to join them. As the twins jumped down and collected their book bags from Beau’s truck bed Henry made his way to the door.

“Go check out the back yard. You guys get to help tear those tents back down next week.” He laughed. Looking up at Beau, Henry nodded. “Nice truck!” Dominic actually agreed with that circling it on his own. Beau thanked Henry and watched Andrea climb out to join the twins in walking around the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.