Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 305: $20 Que$tion$

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 305: $20 Que$tion$ - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-305-cash.jpg

2:00 PM!

“Was that Piper’s nephew?”

Carl Manley stepped out of his Cherokee and met his son Jesse at the back bumper. Mace left the parking lot post haste not wanting Carl to see him and tell Piper Cherry her nephew was at Cashanova when technically he hadn’t even stepped inside. At least today! That adventure would be later in the evening.

“Yeah! Remember I told you Piper had me pick up food and decorations for the party Saturday? I called Mace saying I was dropping by with them, but he was out helping Josie’s husband set up tents for the weekend. We just agreed to meet here and pass things over seeing as you and I were doing lunch at Cashanova.”

“Ah! I just left your mother. She’s doing a little better today.” So good in fact she actually had her first ever approved affair with another man. Carl advised her to enjoy herself after Margaret letting him keep her new caregiver sex slave Nadine Moss. Not just Nadine, Carl was prompted to invite a possible house pet in art teacher Mimi Alexander home next week. “Your Aunt Diana hasn’t stopped by once today; I think she took my suggestion to get out and have some fun away from your Uncle Troy to heart. Oh, the surplus guys came by and put a rope up on that tree limb we used to have your swing on. Moss can climb it once or twice a week to build character.”

“You’re really getting into having a slave again. I wish I had your ambition. I mean I’m trying. Now that I’ve dominated Jackie Vines, I’m kind of digging the idea. I know Tawny won’t fly with that.”

“Now that she’s seen you control Jackie, she might change her tune. I don’t know about after I left for the day, but Tawny hadn’t made any scenes in that short dress before the fact. The cheerleaders are all going to raise the bar and their skirts in the coming week, I can guarantee that.” Watchtower enforced! Carl was at the end of his own own surplus rope these days, that rope he just had installed at home was a quiet reminder. “Let’s get inside I could use a cold beer.”

They began their walk across the lot toward the club passing by a certain hulking male dancer by the name of Dominic Black. Dom had just arrived after assisting Henry McKellen and Mace Belmont erect those camping tents in Henry’s backyard. A simple nod between Alpha’s neither party cared any further. Dom was on his way to grab lunch then head back to his slave’s home. Normally his day off on Thursday he always stopped in for a single drink with his sister Serafina on her lunch break.

Serafina Black worked at the gym next door where she operated a massage parlor in the back. Today was no different but after a chat with his sister over Henry McKellen and that birthday party he was grumbling over Serafina’s very verbal advice. “Don’t just give Kelly cash. Buy her boy a damned present Dumbass.” That suggestion wasn’t over.

Jesse held the door open for his father, but their continued conversation would have to wait. An on-duty day bouncer carded Jesse, Carl not even a glance at. The burly man with a thick bushy red beard and dark round eyeglasses compared faces with age then winked at Jesse. It was easy enough to tell the man was gay. It seemed like all of security here at the club were tougher than expected Queens.

29063-305-bouncer.jpg

“Have fun Gentlemen.” Crimson by nickname due to his silky beards shade of red sure did in watching Jesse walk on in. “Bet I could bounce a quarter off that mattress.” Funny considering Jesse’s dad was a former drill sergeant in the Army. He himself had done just that in the barracks many times. Not on any ass mind you, just the mattresses. ASSES was still a part of mAttreSSES! Even funnier still, the bouncer’s real first name was Denver. HA!!!

Carl patted his boy on the shoulder. “Go grab us a table, I’ll buy a couple beers.” Carl Manley rarely drank alcohol, the occasional mini bottle like Piper Cherry’s tequila on the roof. Of late though a beer now and then felt right. It was a stress reliever when dealing with Watchtower. While his son did drink, his age prevented that except for here in Cashanova where Carl knew the owner Flossy Taggart.

With Carl heading to the bar, Jesse surveyed the club looking for Twyla Parris. There were only a dozen dancers today, at least out on the floor, one dancer up on the only active stage currently. The clientele slim were mostly business suits on lunch for a little parlay entertainment in favor of deals.

29063-305-ai-paris.jpg

Finding a table toward the back near the private lap dance lounge Jesse grabbed a seat and sat back watching the busty lightly tanned woman up on stage. Her chest was definitely fake, well-proportioned cantaloupes were certainly ripe. Thin incisions beneath both melons were noticeable but hardly gross. Well balanced and defying gravity Jesse did enjoy their perfection. Hair dark brown with blond highlights she was certainly foxy. Topless, the only thing she wore was a red G-string and stiletto heels, lipstick enhancing her perfect smile. Funny when most of the other dancers were butt ass naked already. Nobody seemed to care about the stage when the other bitches were feeding on the cash out on the floor.

“She’s gorgeous.” His staring slipped as another girl walked by stealing him away, this one a blonde with a ponytail, her tail dyed blue to match her dazzling pale blue eyes. Clothes! The only dancer on the floor to wear any. Just his luck! Natural 36C breasts behind a sky-blue lace bra and panty set she noticed him right off. Curiosity leading her to Jesse she planted her palms on his table and bent forward to show off her cleavage.

“By yourself?”

“With my dad.” He chuckled. “Don’t run off just because of him.”

“Only if he makes me. I’m Skye!”

29063-305-skye.jpg 29063-305-jesse.jpg

“I’m a pilot.”

“Mmm? 747 in your hangar?”

“DC-10! With a small i and a k in there somewhere.” Another Piper Cherry impression!

“Cute! You and the word play. May I sit?”

“On what?”

“You’re a feisty one.” She giggled! “You tell me. Lap dance?”

“Or five!”

“At $20 a dance! Big spender.”

“I could afford you all day if I had the time. Five’s enough, but can you give me a few minutes first?” He began looking around the club again. “Is Jin Zellers here?”

“ZenZang? She’s giving lap dances right now. We could go sit right next to her if you want to.”

“My dad’s here for her. He’s her new boss.”

“Oh? At the school?”

“She told you?”

“About her coaching job, yes. We were so going to miss her here. The school told her to keep this job too, so cool. She’s a talented dancer, her being a black belt she’s very active.”

“I bet! Is this all you do for a living?”

“No! I’m going to Northwest culinary school. This just pays tuition and housing. I’m originally from Texas. I’m hoping to land a job here in Nashville at a five-star restaurant.”

“Awesome! How much longer do you have before you graduate?”

“I just began my 9-month on campus training. So, if all goes well by next year, I’ll be a chef.”

“I’d eat wherever you invited me.” He chuckled! “I’m Jesse by the way. You don’t look much older than me.”

“I’m 22.”

“This close to 20.” He measured his fingers. “Here!” He slid the chair next to him out, “Take a load off.”

“That’s what she said.” She giggled! “Poor taste, I know.”

“You’re the taste tester, you would know.” She sat down in front of him at an angle so that her body was constantly in full eye contact. The get to know period continued.


Up at the bar Carl took a seat waiting on the bartender to notice him. On duty today was Henry McKellen’s old friend Natalie aka Nag according to Dominic Black. Natalie was training a new bartender, a cute Latina with a hefty rack and booty to twerk. With early day business slow there wasn’t much reason to support three bartenders. While waiting patiently Carl noted a man seated two stools down and realized that he was a police officer, on duty and plastered. He even had his shirt out and unbuttoned so that he could show off his bare chest. Go figure! A dancer sitting with him looked bored silly but as long as he was sending her cash across the bar she stayed put.

29063-305-cop.jpg

“Well as I live and need an oxygen tank. Carl Manley!” A female voice with a rasp called from his left. Turning to see the club’s owner Flossy Taggart he narrowed his eyes at her and chuckled.

“Still kickin’ after all these years Flo.”

“Been a while Sarge! In person that is. Phone sex the other day doesn’t count.”

“That it has. I haven’t seen you in person since your ole’ man passed away. God rest his soul.”

“Colonel Sean Taggart!” She saluted Heaven. “What brings you to, Slutville?”

“Jin Zellers! Figured I should check out what I hired fulltime.”

“Had to see her naked in person to make sure you got your money’s worth?”

“I suppose!”

“Don’t go stealing all of my moneymakers or I’ll have to kick your ass.”

“You already know I told Miss Zellers she could keep her job here too, at least part time. She’s too worried her being a stripper and working for a public school might cause trouble.”

“We both know that isn’t the case.” Flossy eased closer and sat next to him patting his shoulder. “Sean and you served together up there in Kentucky. I know all about you yahoos.”

“I’m aware of that. Still getting away with murder here?”

“Quadruple homicide! You know I am. Guys like that one...” She pointed at the cop to his right. “Potter keeps the peace on my turf. His entire precinct is full of charm school rule breakers. Hell, all of POPO in this city have turned into bloodsuckers.”

“Potter?” Carl winced connecting dots. That name did not sit well with him.

“Yeah! Why?”

“Between old friends Flo?”

29063-305-flossy.jpg

“No betrayal, Sunshine! Sean would slap me down if I did.”

“Potter and his boys just arrested half my staff this past weekend. Cost twenty grand to get them off. They did things to my people I’m not happy about but keeping the peace keeps my people safe.”

“Yeah, they frequent my girls with that money. A few of ‘em are living the life of Riley on bad money. You know I can’t defend either side Sarge, but I understand. Are your people doing, okay?”

“Yeah! Sad to say but my girls loved it even if the guys felt ass raped. My counsellor cut a deal to protect our interests as long as her Senator daddy never heard what they did. Even if her dad had any real pull, we both know our ... benefactors hold all the cards. As long as there’s a safety net added to what you and I know, it keeps us protected. There’s no reason our ... Gods need to rain down hellfire on them. Potter? Now he is on my shit list. He has my art teacher Mimi on a leash and it’s affecting ... me probably more than anyone. She’s like a daughter to me. Add in the fact my Spanish teacher is in love with her and jumping on the hood of Potter’s squad car it’s only a matter of time before there’s a war. Fowler is only defending what he thinks he owns. So far I think ... again, our benefactors are keeping Potter there at bay.”

“Anson Potter is a heartless moron. My girls keep me posted on gab. I heard the name Mimi before you mumbling her name just now.”

“Mimi?” Carl immediately lit up. “Fill me in.”

29063-305-carl.jpg

“He brags about her without saying she was arrested. I think he’s into her on a bondage level.”

“Well aware! Over my dead body.” Carl growled! “I’ll assume control over Mimi. I have her on a leash myself these days.” Literally!

“Don’t stir up trouble, Sarge. You don’t have enough klout.”

“I’m smarter than that Flo.” He paused as Natalie the bartender brought up the new girl.

29063-305-nag.jpg

“Sorry to keep you waiting. What can my trainee get you?”

“Two Bud drafts and whatever our boy in blue there is drinking.”

“I’ll get the beers Cha Cha. You make Potter’s Turkey Jerky!”

“Wild Turkey, Coke, and Grenadine, right?” The Latina beauty made sure. Natalie eyed her making the mixed drink before placing a stir stick that looked like a feather in the cocktail. Carl’s drinks sat down in front of him Flossy waved her hand at he having to pay for them.

29063-305-chacha.jpg

“On me Sarge!”

“Thanks!” Carl waited until Cha Cha handed Anson his fresh drink, the dancer Carmen excusing herself to escape him. Acknowledging Carl in his drunken stupor Anson nodded without conflict. Taking his beers with him Carl eased from his stool, leaving Flossy to slide over next to Anson.

“Listen up Potter. That man who just bought you your tailfeather? Never cross him. Best spread the word to your crew. Your crush Mimi? He can crush you. Trust me on that.”

“Mimi? Wait! That was Manley! What’s he doing out of school?”

“That’s right! Horton-Dexter’s Principal with a past you want to steer as far away from as you can. Go Black if you catch my drift. Your boys think they’re tough, that man can sink you fellas lower than anything you’ve ever done. No threats on his part or yours ... got me? You know I can do just as much damage, but I happen to like most of you ... now you, you’re iffy!” A pat to his arm Flossy stepped off of her stool and hobbled away. “Cut him off Nag!”

“Oh, come on Flossy! Don’t you start that name calling too.” Natalie Rose rolled her eyes then explained her nickname to Cha Cha. Chiquita giggled then apologized. Officer Anson Potter turned in his seat and sought out Carl Manley. Downing his drink, he opted to go to the bathroom and mull over this revelation. The alcohol in him was not taking Flossy’s advice so respectfully. The thoughts of giving up on Mimi Alexander was not going to be so easy. Nope!

Watchtower had their eyes open!


“Who do we have here?” Carl managed to make it back to his son without spilling their drinks. Jesse having scooted closer to Skye was now rubbing her leg and getting along great. Greeting Carl with a brilliant smile Skye, real name, her stage name Stari as in Starry Sky, Jesse looked like a kid in a candy store. Tawny Martin? Who’s that? Carl would remind his son of his girlfriend later.

“Hey Pop! This is Skye.”

“Hello Sir.”

“None of this Sir crap. I had enough of that in the Army. Nice to meet you, Skye.”

“I’m going to go get a lap dance.” Jesse beamed!

“Hold up!” Carl opened his wallet and produced a hundred-dollar bill. “Extra effort!” Skye flared her eyes at the cash but mostly at Jesse. “That’s on top of what he’s tipping you. Go get ready for him, but I’d like a minute with my son if you don’t mind.”

“Absolutely! Should I tell ZenZang you’re here?” Clueless until Jesse told him ZenZang was Jin, Carl shook his head no. Honoring them Skye wiggled away just as the music ended for the set of the girl on stage. Foxtrot collecting her money shot a glance at Carl and Jesse talking and quickly left the stage in favor of a quick change. Iron’s hot she thought having seen Carl hand Skye a hundred. It was her job to keep the cash cow mooing.

“What’s up?” Jesse questioned his dad.

“One of the bad cops from the 6th. precinct is here. Anson Potter! I don’t know if I ever told you, but I served with the former owner of this club. His wife runs it now that he passed away. Did you by chance have any contact with this Potter guy?”

“Not that I recall. I did the dispatcher but outside of her I only saw the officer’s taking the faculty home. If he was one of them, I probably wouldn’t remember him. Too brief!”

“Alright! If he recognizes you just steer away. I don’t want any conflict here of all places. So, stick with Skye. I’ll stick with Jin until we leave.”

“Gotcha! Can I go get hard now?” He chuckled.

“Get out of here!” He pushed his son away frowning. With a chuckle Jesse hurried toward the booths to see Skye waiting patiently. Just as he approached, out of the curtains next to Skye’s chosen sofa stepped Jin Zellers. Having never met Jin before Jesse only presumed it might be her until Skye pointed her out. Jin was wearing a white G-string and heels, her long black hair put up in a Geisha style pin through her bun. White makeup on her face she looked total Geisha. Sexy as hell! Not Japanese but she sure loved her identity crisis.

29063-305-jin.jpg

“Sorry!” Jin nearly collided with Jesse in her hurry to get up on stage as Foxtrot stepped down. Stunned by her makeup he just stared at her cute body wiggling away. The second she hit the stage her persona switched alongside the music. A serenity song of Chinese melody, harps and flutes, the overpowering sounds of a babbling brook drew everyone’s attention.

“She missed her call.” Skye told Jesse, “Normally she would wear a kimono and sandals. Someone kept her seriously distracted. So, unlike her!”

“Last day don’t give a shit maybe? Oh, wait! She’s sticking around, I forgot.”

“Not ZenZang! She’s very professional. Ready for me to rock your world?”

“Take me to your kitchen, Chef Skye.” That made her smile. She found the young man impressively charming. Don’t tell dad but she might have danced for free. Leading Jesse into her sofa work site he could still see the stage perfectly. Seeing his curiosity Skye sighed at his divided attention.

“Should we relocate for a better angle to see Jin? I can’t dance for you without blocking her out.” He swiftly pulled her close and pinched her on the ass. “Good choice.” Seating him she waited on the serene nature music to end in favor of Jin’s first song. Sighing at her choice in music Skye straddled his lap and shook her head. “She’s into KPOP! I love the music, but I find it harder to dance to.”

29063-305-lap.gif

“You don’t like Black Pink?” He chuckled. “At least it’s a song that we can work with.” The song was WHISTLE with a soothing almost rap anthem. He could only imagine what Jin was doing on stage. As much as he wanted to sneak peeks, he just kissed Skye. Shocked by his approach she sucked face and tried her best to gyrate when the beats allowed it. Nice compromise! Kissing was normally a no go up until recently, as was going totally nude. Things changed overnight but the choices of compliance were solely on the dancer. Most dancers opted the easy money plan and stayed naked all night long. In Skye’s case she was attracted to Jesse. Fuck it! He had her bra off before the end of the song! Yep! He whistled the second he saw her perky tits. She had the pink part right! Of course, his underwear was black. Working together was part of the game.


Out on the dance floor hardly anyone bordered the stage to watch Jin in her unique style. While she did indeed adore KPOP she knew many customers only wanted to see her perform naked martial arts moves. Last night’s insanity with the Horton-Dexter Nerd Herd and Jock Flock had yet to circulate the day crowd. After riding so many cocks in only a few hours she was grateful that her friends were keeping quiet.

She adapted quickly from docile Geisha to fierce warrior as her follow up song Karate from the Japanese band Baby Metal sent her into a flurry of theatrics, kicking in midair and somersaulting, then whipping around the provided stripper pole as if in battle. Carl Manley was pretty impressed. So impressed that he took his and Jesse’s drinks and moved to the ledge surrounding the stage. Not noticing him at first, she accepted tips from what appeared to be a Banker. Financial consultant but close enough!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.