Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 301: FILMORE AT EASE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 301: FILMORE AT EASE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

The night prior! Bedtime! Where pleasant dreams normally become sneaky nightmares!

“HARRISON!!! What in the world has gotten into you? I told you I was tired. We agreed on a raincheck until tomorrow night.” Principal Madison Raynes-Banfield had her dress torn off of her in a greedy heated battle of mixed-emotions. Normally, Madison who was one of Watchtower’s Inner Circle going by the codename of Harness was the one giving the orders and forcing herself upon her prey. Even her husband Harrison was generally the softy who accepted his role in the family, while still being told he wore the pants. Let a man think he’s King and the kingdom is yours. Let a Queen know she’s one hardcore cunt and the King barely gets to tip his crown.

A former Wall Street Wolf Harry did have the big boss temperament but over the years he became Mister Mom. Working from home and constantly unaware of his work and investment strategies being absorbed, followed closely, and oftentimes siphoned into Watchtower’s financials, he was a puppet most days. Madison married him for two reasons, money and power. A parent to absolutely perfect twin daughters, Harrison stepped back from the Wolf Pack choosing to stay at home and care for them. Perhaps the den was overrated!

This allowed his wife an opportunity to work. Madison’s family was powerful, so Harry took a seat, never knowing how much he was being manipulated. At the moment of this wrestling match, he had learned just how deceptive his blushing bride of many moons ago Madison truly was. Always late due to school functions. Funny when their daughters were home schooled! He never once questioned Madison learning long ago her fierce passion to prove to her parents she could stand on her own two feet. Feet that were in the air more than on the ground it seemed. Always in someone else’s clutches! Interesting approach to leadership.

A mysterious hacker by the name of Fred, if that was his real name, Pindrop for a call-sign, saw a chink in the chain of power. Although Snoopy as the Banfield Twins called him liked his job, Fred wanted more than sitting idle sifting information or fixing issues. Years as a dark web hacker known as Nightshade off to the side, he had no life! Crushing on the twins after secretly watching them in their own home would likely end his career if caught. Luckily, all of the hackers employed by Watchtower knew of various ways in and out without being busted. Cat burglars without leaving the litter box. They knew they were the shit. Fred was obviously not the only one seeking fun on the side. With a Darkhorse in the race, and Polymer toying with Beau Hunter, that mischief was becoming contagious. At any rate Harry had the help of Fred to see the bigger picture.

Harrison had already fucked up by playing with his daughters Paisley and Brooke. Now that he had done the dirty deed, his world would be over if Fred wanted it to be. The dire of that was by informing Madison it would get the young man hurt or worse for not speaking up immediately. Let alone, his spying on his free time was taboo.

Harrison didn’t really know how far this Watchtower might go to silence problems. Fred promised Harry as much info as he could muster on the terms, he did not warn Madison or her sister Stacy. Pretty much nobody could ever know. With cellphones monitored, cameras everywhere, hundreds of people enjoying Watchtower services for money, sex, and fame, one tiny slip would alter reality. Pondering that while waiting on Madison to come home he concluded that all he needed to do was man up. It was time to show his wife he really DID wear those pants she often mocked him over.

Not a word spoken on Harry’s part he shredded Maddy’s dress from her near perfect physique. Once he had her naked, he easily kicked off his underwear and took her holes by storm. Choking her, pulling her hair, hooking her mouth at both sides, slamming an extremely worthy erection in her cunt one minute her anus the next. Both well-utilized all day long with the assist of various lovers they were quite relaxed and easily abused. No lube necessary, not that in his fury he would have looked for any even if it were required. Her ass raw, something she forbid her lovers to inflict so as not to leave evidence, Harry showed her who the true Devil was.

For two long hours Harry fucked his wife silly whether she wanted to complain or not. Rape? Possibly, if Maddy pressed the issue, but that was not in her dynamic. At any time, she could have called for help yet was smart enough to know that would destroy her well-crafted family. Armed intruders coming to her aid would terrify her daughters and make Harry question how they knew to begin with. No, Madison endured and praised her husband rather than make him feel less than superior. An act was the right thing to do. Let him blow off steam. Even if she was limping the day after. The sex was pretty darn good. For both of them. Pie, she craved pie and did not know why. Oh, yes! Harry had eaten pie and smothered the leftovers all over her body. Midnight snack! Fond memories for a nightmare!

29063-301-sign.jpg

“Maddy? Maddy? Wake up, Maddy”

“Wh-wh-what? I must have dosed off.” Madison lifted her head up from her desk and shook off her dream of the night before. “I really liked that dress.”

“This is unlike you, Maddy. Is everything alright at home? Or dare I say it elsewhere?”

“I’m not quite certain.” She sat up straight and exhaled with vibrance. Her Vice-Principal Vera Bobbit stood over her after making rounds to check on classes, teacher engagements, and student hijinks. “I got home late last night and Harrison ... added to my daily quotient.” Sex! “He was so primal. I think he might have rekindled something I’ve been lacking from our marriage. He has been in a manner of speaking, neutered, for so long that I think his balls have grown back. He raped me, yet I’m fine with it.”

“You never get enough. Say no more! I’m always at your service.”

“Thank you, Vera. Can I have the office to myself a while longer? I’d like to call my sister in private.”

29063-301-madison.jpg

“Absolutely! I’ll go get a massage from one of the Seniors.”

“That sounds lovely. I’ll join you in the parlor after I’m done.” She waited until her apprentice Vera stepped out, closing the door behind her. Cell in hand she didn’t even need to look for a number. “Polymer?”

“On duty!” A feminine voice opened up.

“Call Stacy Raynes please.” Done! There was no further conversation between she and her hacker on duty since early morning. Now Polymer could do her job and still flirt with Beau Hunter on the sly. Three ring circus, Maddy’s sister Stacy Raynes answered.

“Lunch break from your boy toys?” Madison could detect strain in her baby sister’s tone. A clanking of weights being lifted gave her pause. “Silence is never good news. What’s up Sis?”

“You’re still at home?”

29063-301-gym.jpg

“Yeah! I have company coming. I’d have called you shortly myself. They should be here once they fulfill a well-paid obligation.”

“They?”

“Horton-Dexter’s new counsellor hired some male strippers out of Boston to dance for her a handful of tantalizing teachers. I have to give her credit she’s not sparing expenses. Of course, neither do we if we want something bad enough. These boys all have foot long dicks. I sent Chariot to pick them up and bring them to my penthouse. If all goes well, I’ll have them performing tonight at MaleStrom. If you can get away drop on out. Hell, drop on up here you have Bobbit to cover you.”

“After last night I’m not certain I can. Harry is acting all ... dominant suddenly. I can barely sit at my desk my ass is so on fire. He kept me up so late I even fell asleep here until Vera just woke me. I was actually dreaming of he and I, reliving it. I just don’t know what to make of it all.”

“Well, we both know he loves you. If not, he’d never put up with your schedule. Not to mention bullshit.”

“Father ordered me to never tell him of Watchtower. He never completely trusted Harrison. All of these years Harry has been good to me and the girls, so I overlooked dad’s worries. Last night might just be pent up frustration. He was drinking some too.”

“Did you talk to him before leaving this morning?”

“No! I didn’t even shower at home I came straight here and showered up in the gym. I snuck out without waking him, but I did leave him a note to say I was sorry for making him wait. He hasn’t even called me today.”

“Cameras keeping up with his actions?”

“Our surveillance pros haven’t bothered me with anything strange or out of character, so I truly don’t know. Polymer and if I’m not mistaken Piggyback are on duty, I trust them fully.” Polymer grinned and flipped off her monitor, eavesdropping against rules. Piggyback on the other hand was pure protoCALL until needed.

“Harry needed some. Pure and simple. I plan to offer the Boston Loggers a fortune to stay here in Nashville. I studied up on them once I knew they were here. A few of them have some wicked history in New England so I’ll need to tread carefully.”

“Wicked? Howso?”

“Mob ties! No proof on our part, the boys can’t cry wolf. I’m hoping money is universal. Business is booming already but why not break Fort Knox while I can.”

“Absolutely! A pair of foot longs do sound wonderful.”

“In town as long as I can keep them. I’ll let you know.”

“Thanks! I love you, Stacy.”

“Love you too, Boss Bitch!”

“I’m going to go join Vera and get a massage. I’ll check video later and catch up on your foot soldiers.”

Have Piggy or Polymer show you what they did at Horton-Dexter. They definitely upped the ante where Carl Manley is lacking. From what Piggy told me earlier, Manley is slacking on the job, he is at Cashanova with his son right now. Officer Anson Potter is there too taking a late lunch. There could be a war brewing there so I warned Coltrane. Potter is laying claim to H-D’s art teacher Mimi Alexander and Manley is not having it. A few of our brothers are trying to keep that war from happening but you know Potter is bullheaded.”

“He gets the jobs done though. Manley has been stepping things up of late so I’m willing to back him until he proves useless. Having that Piper Cherry working with him is a blessing in disguise. I’d like to meet her one of these days. Our ears and eyes have mentioned that she’s curious over what the rest of the districts are like. The sporting events are definitely opening her eyes. I’ll be curious how far she can go.”

“Sheer dress today. Matter of fact, I’m watching her walk the halls naked right now. Hair is wet so she just showered.”

“Between classes?”

“Nope! Bitch is getting groped and allowing it. She’s a perfect fit for what our agenda is looking for. Now if she would just walk naked all day long amongst those rugrats. Josie McKellen has been teaching nude. Mimi Alexander too. You should see her earlier footage Miss Alexander had her hands cuffed behind her back until noon. Potter had her wearing a cat tail, fur boots, and ears. She’s been hammered a few times today even before the Loggers. The biggest surprises are how far along Mavis Hale, Marcella VanCamp, and Jaycya Eccles have come. Mallory Unger as we know is a puppet so there will be no need to convince her. The next few weeks will be fun to watch. Now if Manley can just get Chandra Mahkarti... “ Stacy withheld the fact of Mimi eating Chandra out in the cafeteria. For good reason!

“Be careful with her. You know how influential her parents are. I don’t want to have to face their wrath.”

“Right! Slow evolution on her part. If you don’t know already, she’s been getting comfy around a boy by the name of Travis Herbert. He might be our key to success without the Mahkarti’s knowing.”

“They’re flying to India in the morning I hear. A month away can be to our advantage and hers.”

“True! Okay, Chariot just pulled up into the parking garage. I’ll be in touch.”

“As will I.”

“Enjoy your massage.”

“Enjoy your foot longs.”

“No hurry! I’d rather win them over first. Maybe if you can get away and sneak over in the morning, we can have a little side by side with all five of them. If they’re not too worn out after tonight at the club.”

“Mmm! Sounds delicious! Chat soon! Bye Love!”

“Adios!” Calls ending Madison sat back wincing over her ass cheeks screaming at her. “Polymer?”

“Ma’am?” The lovely hacker spoke through Madison’s tiny Bluetooth earpiece.

“Has anything seemed out of line at my home this morning?”

“Twins doing schoolwork as usual. Your husband seems quiet outside of business calls. Hold that thought! He just grabbed his car keys and is getting into his SUV. I’ll keep you posted as to his destination.”

“Maybe he just needed some fresh air. Lunch for the girls perhaps rather than a delivery. I doubt that it’s any real worry.”

“Should I cease monitoring him?”

“His GPS is good enough.”

“Understood! Try and stay awake.”

“Nosey!”

“That’s what you pay me for.”

“I’ll do my best. Wait! There is one thing you can do.”

“All ears!”

“Look into the camera footage at our home for anything amiss. I’m heading for my massage, but I’ll keep my earpiece in.”

“On it!” Silence led to Madison slipping her heels on and standing up. A twinge in her body she felt old, each step she took in leaving her office was met with a limp. Groaning over it, she managed to overcome her imbalance and walk with pride. Good thing! Bell singing, classes began spilling out students in a mass Exodus. Exit Us!

“I chose the wrong time to jump ship.” She thought as students swarmed her with hugs and love. Strange considering everything going on around them, sex at every turn in some fashion. Regardless, they adored Madison, and she returned the favor. Having arranged a few new food trucks over lunch hour that she paid out of her own Watchtower fund probably helped. Free food was always a good way to show her appreciation. “Foot longs! Why didn’t I have Vera bring me one from Frankfurther’s. I bet Frank is gone by now, it’s after 1:00. Oh, well! Maybe next visit.” As students abandoned her, she made it to the massage parlor, aka, a vacant classroom on the second story which she adopted for her staff’s needs.

29063-301-melvin.jpg

Leaving the parlor was math teacher Melvin Dunn, a tall black man who was also Filmore High’s resident basketball coach. Clothing forsaken his eight-inch pecker was swinging with the freedom Madison offered. He hadn’t worn his shirt, slacks, and tie since he taught second hour. Most of the teaching staff were free spirits. They did their jobs in teaching both good and bad lessons. Every single faculty member was abusing their position by engaging with students or other teachers. In Melvin’s case he and the well-known Jade Jacobs, resident girls coach, were often caught fucking wherever they felt like it. Jade was by far the craziest whore working at Filmore, her reputation was off the charts.

“Hey, Maddy!” He actually stroked his stiffy in her direction. “I’m feeling like a million bucks now.” He had a volunteer student teacher covering his class during his play time. “Table three is open. Need me to work you over?”

“No! I want youthful hands.” She winked at him.

“Jurgan is on deck. He just finished up on Jade. She’s right ... was right behind me.” Looking back, he spotted Jade on her knees sucking off 17-year-old Jurgan Probosch of the wrestling team. The behemoth had monster hands as well as a nine-inch penis. “I’m heading back to class. Jade has a free hour, so she said she’d join me there. Watching her give head makes me want some.”

“You have sophomore’s this hour, right?”

“Yep! Some of the best lips at Filmore. I’m digging skinny ass Rhoda Stinwicky. She latches those lips and never fails.”

“I’ve heard she’s quite talented. Enjoy!”

“Yep! You, too.” Melvin walked the halls naked and went directly into his classroom. Girls were on their knees waiting. Including his student teacher Lydia Gomez, a Puerto Rican Madonna! Her perfect curls of red over brown made her dynamite in a tiny package. She often went home with Melvin and Jade as a threesome. She and Jade were besties. Even as a lesbian Lydia often satisfied Melvin due to the closeness of he and Jade. At any rate! Useful!


29063-301-vera.jpg

Vera Bobbitt lay naked on table two being worked over by two other wrestlers in Zeke Wilde and Johnny Gage. Glossy from head-to-toe Vera had Johnny squeezing her 38C’s while Zeke had fingers up her cunt, and rigorously spotting friction to her clit. Moaning over the dueling duo Vera saw Madison undressing. Bruises on her body alarmed her. “He really did a number on you, didn’t he?”

“I didn’t realize how many I had.”

“I see three hickies on your neck alone.” Zeke looked up at Maddy.

“I wish that they were hickies.” Choked! Harrison was definitely in the mood to strangle his wife. Crawling up on the table she lay on her belly. “Give him up Jade. Momma needs Jurgan.” GUK GAK GAWK! In a retreat full of spilling saliva Jade Jacobs used Jurgan’s hips to pull herself to her feet, trailing her monster melons over his chest. Lifting up on her toes she spit into his face.

29063-301-jade.jpg

“That piss you off?” Jade knew he hated that. “Good! Bring that fury to the locker room later.” He wanted to slap her but knew he would never hear the end of it. Besides, he loved fucking Jade as much as anyone. Bitch was hot and vicious in bed, wherever bed was. Walking away Jurgan growled at that cunt’s stop, drop, and twerk. She loved inspiring lust.

“Careful with my bottom Jurgan.”

“Daaamn! Who lit your ass up like Christmas?”

“No comment! Work the shoulders and legs for now.” Yes, Ma’am recited in silence Jurgan went to work. Vera in her intimate torture had an orgasm next to Madison. “Quiet down over there.” To hell with that! It was Johnny’s turn to knuckle that vulva. Vera’s husband rarely touched her at home. This was her only release. For now!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.