Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 299: DRUMROLL PLEASe

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 299: DRUMROLL PLEASe - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-299-marci.jpg

Stepping back in time before a Logger Limo ride! Twenty minutes after an eventful lunch on the rooftop. The Horton-Dexter Band Room!

Outdoors and separate from the main building to avoid noise level was the place to be at the moment. That is until those students interested in band had their schedules redone to fit in the unusual circumstances of Piper Cherry jumpstarting the course. Only a few students were slipping in between the cracks of a daily study hall which they could move to the band room freely rather than sit in the library bored. Currently only six students qualified for that. One such student was marching band drummer Kirby Drummond. He found his name befitting his stature and never stopped playing even when budget cuts killed the program. He like teacher slash Maestro, Marcella VanCamp stuck by the school sports even without pay or the class to attend.

The marching band often met at Marci’s home on the edge of Nashville until Piper paid the Piper. Seeing the need for a band class the bombshell blonde foot the bill out of the kindness of her millions in the bank. Even more millions should her parents croak. Set for life unless her dirty deeds here at H-D didn’t get Piper life in prison like her ex-husband Davon Liberty. If she did it was a safe bet the prison would have to add a new wing to accommodate the many teachers abusing their occupations. Student sex was taboo! Until busted that is. Although many faculty members still had no idea that they had a devious benefactor that kept them safe and secure. Those that had no clue were sweating it out with stress. If the cops say go for it, even Piper was in. Marcella along for the ride. She had heard the stories. It just took a bit to let it all sink in.

“Peace and quiet!”

Curly Miss Marci sat in a fold-up chair. Until she got an actual desk, she just scooted up to a table brought in as a temporary measure. One that she had been seduced on by a certain Angus Furlong not long ago. Considering what she endured up on the rooftop earlier Marci was strangely more caught up in recollecting how fun that day with Angus was. In returning to Horton-Dexter High School she intended to behave and do her job. Once Piper Cherry had some lengthy chats with her, seeing her insanity at last week’s football game, her eyes were slowly opening. Not really a slut in her mind, sex few and far between up until her ex-boyfriend Donny at the game. Then Angus! Now today sampling five different foot-long cocks up on the roof, she could safely say she was hooked. So enamored that she sat at her table with her dress totally unbuttoned and uncaring. A wet wipe bath upon returning to her outer sanctum she let the breeze coming in dry her sweaty ass off.

29063-299-tickle.gif

“I can’t ... no, I CAN believe Piper hired strippers and flew them in from Boston. That could not have been cheap. She paid for my return to teaching here, including brand new instruments for the band. So crazy! Heck, she offered to buy me a new piano just for the classroom rather than bring my old one from home. I’m just used to my grandmother’s hand me down. Now that I think about it maybe I should take Piper up on her offer. I’m going to feel really guilty if anything happens to Ivory. Not to mention if I have sex in or on it knowing it was grandma’s dying wish that I kept it. Right! It’s shameful to desecrate Ivory like that. I’ll hit Piper up tomorrow about a new piano. I know she’s refurnishing the third floor and bringing things in on Sunday, maybe I’ll see if I can arrange a new piano from Gershwin’s. They have the best instruments in Nashville.”

Door propped open she found an unexpected visitor. “Hey, Marci.”

“Shit! Kirby!” Slouched in her chair with her dress wide open she was busted by the handsome drummer. Sitting up straight she pulled her dress together and turned beet red in the face.

“Niiiice!” He whipped a pair of drumsticks between his fingers that he kept in his backpack. “Don’t worry, I won’t say anything. It’s hot out here with no air. Besides you know I’m crushing on you.” He laughed, “Don’t button up on my account.”

“That would only encourage you, Kirby. I’ll compromise and just hold it together. I had totally forgotten you had study hall release at this hour.” She pulled her dress closed and held it at the tummy. Cleavage massively wide going upward her nipples were barely hidden behind the fabric.

“You look rough. I’ve never seen your hair so messed up.” He stepped closer and hopped up onto the table to sit next to her. “Man, you should have seen the insanity around here earlier. Lunch was crazier than usual.” Oh, how well she knew. “Dakota McKellen stripped naked in the hallway and let probably 40 guys give her birthday spanks. Her ass was as red as your face.”

“Thanks!” She frowned.

“You know I’m just giving you shit. Mister Dundee and Dewey Knowles got naked out by the tree where Piper always camps out over lunch. No sign of Piper though, I guess she had to cover things with Manley leaving.”

“Roger and Dewey? I hope they weren’t... “ She gnashed her teeth. “I cannot picture Dewey naked. That man is out of shape and hairy as a dog.”

“Cheerleaders were all over both of them. I heard Octavia even sucked Dewey’s dick.”

“Wonderful! Now Dewey is joining the teachers of terror.”

“I know right! Mimi Alexander drank milk out of a dish on the floor in the cafeteria. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back. Did you hear about her and that Jeremy Rebble guy? He fucked Mimi in not just her class but took her over to Fowler’s room and coaxed him into joining in. I’ve seen video, Kevin was trying hard.”

“Mimi is losing her mind.”

“It gets better! Miss Mahkarti tried to stop Mimi in the cafeteria and Mimi tackled her and ate her pussy in front of everybody. I’ve seen video of that too. I don’t have a copy to show you but it’s true. I miss out on all the good stuff.”

“No, you don’t!” She used her bare foot to tap his leg. “You just saw my full frontal.”

“For five seconds. No fair! You are by far the sexiest of all of them.” He beamed playfully; fingers crossed his compliment got him another peek.

“Sweet talker! I’m not like Josie and Mimi.”

“Or Jaycya! She got naked in class right along with Dakota McKellen. Kota can’t keep her dress on these days. Jaye shocked me though. I heard she was using those pink Lush vibrators even in the hallway.” Before the roof, but Marci had not heard of her actions. “No video but I bet one is out there somewhere.”

“Undoubtedly! Which is why I hide out here.”

“You weren’t hiding anything when I walked in.”

“Because I wasn’t expecting company. Kirby? I just don’t want to give you the wrong impression. I know you like me, but I just can’t go there. You’re 17! I’m 32.”

“Not stopping Josie. She’s tapping Freshmen.”

“Oh, God! That’s too young.”

“Mavis is even getting into it. Isn’t her husband a cop?”

“Detective! My gut says he knows. If the cops in this city are letting people get away with things, I can only imagine he is too. Keep that to yourself, I adore Mavis and I don’t ever want her to think I’m disrespecting her.”

“I’d never betray you, Marci. So, do you think the football game will get rained out? Showers are coming, I hear.”

“No idea! We will just have to see. Even if it doesn’t, I can only imagine the mudhole over at Lafayette. That field is on low ground. Better wear our hip waders.”

“Rubbers?” He laughed!

“At least you’re being smart about it, Drummer Boy.” She winked. “Me? I’m allergic to boots.”

“Awesome! See? We get along great. I may like you, but I’d never pressure you, Marci. Joking around is just as much fun to me.”

“I agree! I never said we didn’t bond well. I’m just protective of you and I.”

“Tell me the truth.” He tapped his drumsticks on the table in a drumroll repetition. “Do you ever even think of me or what I might be like in bed?”

“No!” She laughed then sighed heavily. “Okay! Once, but don’t let it go to your head.”

“Seriously? Tell me about it.”

“If I were to do that you would think I was actually interested.”

“I beat off thinking about you almost every night.”

“Grrrrr! You’re killing me, Drumstick.” She was still horny as heck even after the Loggers. “Promise me you won’t let what I say give you false hope?”

“Worst that could happen is I double up my beating off to you each night.” He laughed over it.

“Every night? Really?” She creased her brow. “You’re making that up.”

“Five times a week. I swear!”

“Now I know I’m nothing special or it would be seven days a week.”

“Incentive helps.” He lifted his chin and glared right down at her cleavage. Picking up on his hopefulness she taunted him just a tad by loosening her grip over her dress. Her areolas offered a very thin mishap, but it was enough that he dropped one of his drumsticks on the floor between her feet. Hopping down to pick it up he knelt and took the risk of trying to see up her skirt.

“Kirby! Kirby! Kirby!” Marci gave up and released her grip over her dress letting it slip open further. “This is as much as I’m willing to do. So, take it or leave it.” Her pussy right in front of him he smiled. “Don’t even think it. I see the appetite in your eyes.”

“Duh! I’ve eaten that pussy a hundred times this year.”

“You have? Funny because I don’t remember it.” She just went with it and fanned her dress wide for that full frontal paradise.

“I thought you said letting go of your dress was all you were willing to do.”

“I meant letting you see what you’ve already walked in on.”

“Can I stay seated down here?”

“I’m fine with that. You do NOT tell anyone you’ve seen me.”

“Never ever! I’m not like that, Marci. I like you too much to ruin even a friendship.”

“I believe you.”

“Tell me about that one time.”

“In band camp?” She chuckled.

“Uhh! In VanCamp!”

“Clever! Fine! This was after I was let go last year. I got really drunk one night at home feeling sorry for myself. It was after I had a recent practice with all of you in my garage. I noticed how much you were staring at me, and it stuck around after you had left. I found myself lying in bed and lonely. So, I used my fingers and fantasized that I let you spend the night instead of your going home.”

“Whoa! I pictured that same thing. I bet I know the night that was. I went home and laid in bed picturing you inviting me to stay. I bet ... we finished one another off at the same time without ever guessing.”

“Possibly!”

“Was I good?”

“Not bad! You kept me company for an hour or so.”

“Did I eat you?”

“You did. Then you made love to me for a nice long while.”

“Did I kiss you all over?”

“Everywhere!” She hesitantly found herself teasing her bikini area in front of Kirby, his eyes drawn to her fingertips. “You spent a lot of time kissing me here.” She actually touched her clit and tensed up.

“Play for me.”

“No piano.” She giggled!

“You know what I mean. I swear I’ll never ask you to do it again. Just this once.”

“I need a drink first.” She fanned herself then reached for her purse at her feet under the table. Dragging it out she removed one of Piper Cherry’s mini bar bottles of Tequila she had confiscated before leaving the roof. Opening it she downed it all in one gulp and shook off the bitterness. “You did not see that either.”

“See what? The hottest band teacher in Nashville drinking on the job? Don’t you need a lime wedge and salt after a shot of tequila?”

“Easy fix!” She used her free hand to dip up inside her vulva and show him her wetness. “Salty!” She winked then sucked on her fingertip. “No lime but I’m good.”

“Not to sound like Piper but I’M is in LI’Me.” He patted his inseam allowing her to notice a massive erection hiding away.

“God! Does everyone follow her lead?” She cracked up. Reaching for the empty mini bottle Kirby brought it to the floor between them and spun it. “Spin the bottle? You Sir are trying way to hard.” He was hard!

“Just killing time. How about this? I spin the bottle and if it lands on me, I’ll leave and never bring this up again.”

“And if it lands on me?”

“You let me kiss you.”

“Here...” Her lips, “ ... or here?” Clit!

“You choose! I’m happy either way.”

“Oh, God! You don’t have to leave if it lands on you.”

“Awesome! So, what do I do if it lands on me?”

“Keep your pants on.” She giggled!

“How about this? If it lands on me, I kiss you on the lips. If it lands on you, I get to kiss your clit.”

“That’s going further than ... one spin. I’ll cope with it but we do not go any further. Is that clear?”

“Yep! Ready?”

“As I’ll ever be.” Spinning it the bottle landed on Kirby with a warm smile on his part. Playing it safe the boy held his breath not wanting her to think he was too immature to be a man about this. She sighed over the challenge this was presenting yet she too smiled with almost a follow-up blush. Her hormones were driving her crazy and just this simple outcome had her ready to appoint a mental orgasm. Darn Loggers! “Come here.” She pointed at her pouty lips. Crawling to his knees he palmed her upper thighs to use as leverage and puckered up. Lured upward he delicately kissed her on the mouth. A brief linger she chose to kiss him back with a bit of extra effort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.