Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 295: COCK bLOCKER

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 295: COCK bLOCKER - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-295-cock-block.jpg

“Yesssssss! Time to see what Angus will do to me today.”

All morning long Dakota McKellen anticipated her lunch hour locker hookup with her tentative boyfriend Angus Furlong. Each day they had gone further and further. What deeds were small had escalated into some pretty major exposures. Those shows had evolved her into being more provocative without Angus there with her. Of course, her mother teaching in the nude and everything she and a few other teachers were getting away with she was determined to outshine them. The only issue was, she was still a virgin. Once that situation was dealt with Dakota knew nothing could stop her. Like mother, like daughter she loved attention. Nudity was quickly becoming a favorite pastime becoming less and less indifferent as to who saw her. No trading with her twin sister Sable over lunch today, this was her birthday present to herself.

“Nothing is going to stop me today. I know Principal Manley just left and mom is with Piper somewhere, so I can really push my limits. If it weren’t for bleeding in the halls, I might let Angus just take my virginity for all to see. No, I made a promise to Sissy, we would lose it together on Saturday. Next week I guarantee I’m fucking him in the halls. Heck, I might fuck a lot of guys. Angus knows I want experience. He lets Robin Banks play with others, I let him do it to. Yep! I’m doing whatever the heck I want.”

Heading downstairs she was so high on life that she was grabbing the shirts of boys along the way. “Follow me! Come with me! I’m getting naked in five minutes.” Fourteen boys just since leaving class. Reaching ground level, she apprehended another ten by hiking her skirt up in back and shaking her bare ass. “Snooze you lose!” She razzed them and raced into her locker’s cubby hole. Opening her locker while dancing in step she was quickly surrounded by boys. Girls were few. After hearing of science teacher Roger Dundee’s birch tree incident yesterday with cheerleaders and Mimi Alexander, nearly every girl in school wanted to see him if he did so again. Rumor was, he intended to make a return engagement. No girl wanted to miss seeing that hunk of a man. Perfect timing!

Jocks were showing up and pushing their way through the now thirty plus boys infatuated with Dakota’s persistence. Angus Furlong took his time planning a grand entrance so sent his Jock Flock in first with direct orders to get her dress off and show that birthday suit like never before. Gavin Ruley and Finn Rice in the lead easily broke through the gauntlet and threw themselves to each side of her, backs to the lockers.

“Angus is on his way.” Gavin told her. “He told us to have your dress off before he shows.”

“Done!” She swiftly reached to her skirt’s hem and lifted her stretchy powder blue number up and over her head. The cheers were loud and crisp. Fortunate praise involving swear words Dakota was all kinds of bubbly. Finn taking her dress from her tossed it in her locker, shut the door, and locked it inside.

“Happy birthday!” Gavin grinned and took her arms pulling them behind her back. “Walk of shame!” He nudged her forward and right into the cluster of boys. Seniors, Juniors, a few Sophomores allowed in for good measure were stunned by her forced introduction. “Furlong says to paw this bitch up. Hands gentlemen!” Merging her amongst them Dakota squealed over just how much they craved her. Eyes checking out her scenery she simply went with whatever happened.

Hands were all over her, squeezing her breasts, playing with her ass, even a few chokers along the way. Passed around, carried through, up against, she was easily overwhelmed at each and every happy birthday they offered. Strangely, the jocks were keeping their distance bordering the back of the herd. She quickly realized that this particular show was for the less fortunate. Her pussy rubbed by multiple sources felt amazing until fingers attempted to get too intimate. Just when she was sweating over that bloodbath worry, in swooped her hero. Angus Furlong stepped up without his shirt on and something in his hand. Toby Mellon followed him with a drop cloth that he spread out over the cubby floor. Maynard Smooth shocked her even more by bringing in a birthday cake with 18 lit candles.

29063-295-slut-cake.jpg

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUIT TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUIT TO YOU!” Angus began the chant forcing her to drop her jaw, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUIT, DEAR SLUT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUIT TO YOU!” Once the congregation finished their unified song Angus added, “AND MANY WHORRRRRE!” She busted up laughing and ran into his arms. Picking Dakota up, her legs immediately wrapped around his waist, and she kissed him hard. Cheers praised her efforts and his.

“Hey! Blow out the fucking candles and make a wish.” Maynard chuckled, “You must think you’re still in Dundee’s class.” Kiss broken she tilted her head back and giggled knowing Maynard meant how she wore liquid frosting in Roger’s classroom earlier. Namely his jizz in her face.

“Hurry it up! People want to have your cake and eat you to.” Angus bumped foreheads with her.

“I can’t believe you bought me a cake.”

“I didn’t! Robin and Tina baked it.”

“Awww! Where are they?”

“Outside chasing Dundee. I hope they know what’s ahead, Dundee hauled Dewey Knowles outside with him.”

“Eww! I love Dewey but seeing that hairy ... ewww!”

“BLOW BITCH!” Maynard was getting impatient.

“Make a wish!” Angus made certain she did, “I can’t make it happen if you don’t.”

“My wish is on Saturday.”

“Oh, I’ll make that happen too.”

“WISH! WISH! WISH! WISH!” Big Calvin Knobbs started the verse, fifty boys joining in.

“Okay! I wish ... more guys would watch me. Touch me! Kiss on me!” Candles blown out like a whirlwind romance she tilted her head back and glared at her voyeurs. “EVERYWHERE!”

29063-295-ai-dancer.jpg

“Done! Ruley? Rice? Herd ‘em in!” Squeezing past the cluster the two jocks prompted others to gather up a plus one. In eight minutes alone the hallway was so packed that it was body to body. Well over a hundred guys were there to see what they could. Even a certain Travis Herbert who got pinned in. Good thing, Dakota’s twin sister Sable was hiding from him, and this worked to her own advantage. She managed to get Corey Samson and steal him away. That is until the Booker brothers secured her and hauled her upstairs. Dakota was on her own.

Lowering her to the cloth on the floor Angus twirled her in step and faced her toward the congestion. Behind him Toby Mellon pinched the candles from the cake and Maynard handed it to Angus. “Wish granted!” Furlong carefully put his hand into the moist cake and removed chunks, smearing it all over Dakota starting with her tits. Icing thick and creamy he spread it all over her body from head to toe as cheers rang out. A final handprint on her face he shoved her aside and walked away. “EAT THAT BITCH ALIVE!”

“WHAAAAT!” Dakota squealed as guys swarmed her. From all angles she had mouths eating cake off of her like ravenous wolves. Nipples were sucked upon, pussy and her asshole found tongues wiggling over and inside them. Gentle panic fueled her soul as a few fingers probed her holes, worried for her hymen as much as her anus. She was gradually accepting her butthole being tampered with, but her virginity spooked her under the stress of so many hands touching her at once.

Her hair was a mess from icing which made her sad because now she would need to skip classes to shower in the gym. No way was she going to look so frightening the rest of the day. “OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!” Orgasm! One after another at a wide variety of tongues. Taking her to the floor guys took turns eating her pussy while Toby, Gavin, Finn, and Maynard stood guard watching her being devoured. Guys were even licking her face and armpits. She had zero mobility of her own her arms and legs in their clutches. It was a thing of beauty!

Travis Herbert was teased by guys saying, “Sable loves it.” He was getting pissed off over how often people ridiculed him. Sure, Dakota and Sable were albeit identical, but he just knew Sable would never do this to him. But again, where was Sable? Abandoning the hive as they ate their Queen, Travis made his exit.

Bummed out he went in search of Sable. No sign of her in the cafeteria but it was humorous seeing Mimi Alexander in her cat tail licking milk from a Tupperware dish on the floor, and Charmaine Jackson up on a table shaking her big black booty. That is until her cousin Damon Rice pulled her down. Mimi realized the time and left her lunch and bolted past Travis nearly knocking him over. To the roof she went. Disgusted and lonely he tried texting Sable to no reply. Little busy Buddy! “I give up!” He ventured back to Dakota but was now resorted to the back of the bus. Her moans sounded so much like Sable’s. Dammit! Twin tones! Music to his fears!

“Man, if I was the jealous type, I’d have a panic attack right now. Dakota is killing me after trying to play herself off as Sable in the restroom yesterday.” It was Sable you idiot! “I know she’s not betraying me but still. Dakota has me paranoid, I even brought it up to Chandra of my fear that she might cheat on me someday. Then again, what I did with Chandra yesterday, even this morning qualifies as cheating. How could I blame Sable if she did.”

Further orgasms on Dakota’s part were not helping. Amidst the clusterfuck were the three people Trav really didn’t want to deal with. Yet the furthering masses pushed him right into the dreaded Terrible Trio, recording Dakota’s birthday bash. Without immediately knowing of Travis, Dillon Kirkpatrick might have been a tad too verbal.

“Man, oh, man, Sable is serving it up today.” It was hard to hear over the chants of, “EAT HER! EAT HER! EAT HER!” so the words were hit and miss. Trav heard Sable’s name but that was about it even standing right up alongside the Trio.

“I heard the Booker’s just kidnapped Sable and took her upstairs.” The Booker’s and Sable were distinguishable, yet Trav presumed they were mocking Dakota’s twisted ordeal in the men’s room.

“Can’t beat what Dakota did with them yesterday. I was there! Well, sort of! I had to use the girl’s room and Sable was in there texting the dickhead.” Okay, Perbert heard Sable, dick, and head.” His stomach was queasy suddenly. No! FAITH! “I’m so playing with her sweet ass the first chance I get. She gave us permission as long as Perbert doesn’t see it.” Indistinguishable Trav had heard enough he needed to move on yet again. It was just too damned loud; he couldn’t even think.

Looking to his right he froze. In her classroom doorway stood sex education teacher Mallory Unger watching the fiasco go down. She looked horrified, shaking like a leaf and pale. Suddenly howls rang out through the hallway as she approached. Dropping on all fours as if a panic attack of her own Mallory planted her face on the tile, ass in the air. Travis worried if she was okay until a boy named Barrett Booth knelt next to her to check on her health. Only he made the effort as everyone else was devoted to Dakota’s hunger game. The more the howls echoed, the more Mallory shook. “Good! There’s Chandra, she’ll take care of her. No way can I get through all of these people to help Booth.”

Chandra Mahkarti did assist in helping Mallory yet again. Earlier after Mimi Alexander had started her CAferTeria act, the howls even then sent a starving Mallory back down the hall, crawling on all fours around the students. At the time Travis was too attentive in looking for Sable and missed her cringing prowl. Chandra didn’t notice Trav or the Trio at the time, so she and Barrett just took her back into her classroom. Door closed against the racket it was a babysitting game yet again. “Man, Chandra looks good. I think she changed dresses again. Blue seems to be popular today. Dakota, her mom Josie, now Chandra. Nice! See you in class babe!”

29063-295-finger.gif

“NOT SO DEEP!” Dakota cried out. “NEXT WEEK! NEXT WEEK!” She laughed over her delicious hardship. Time ticking away she nearly forgot Angus under her chia pet lifestyle. Her body completely clean of cake and icing it was all about sticky now. Guys had even gnawed on her hair to empty it of the white icing. Still a hideous mess but better than it was. Saliva shampoo did not have what it took to bring out the LUSTer, just the lust.

The jocks were mumbling amongst themselves hovering around her cubby as bodyguards. Each of them were boasting cocks and pondering detention, hands rubbing their glory poles. Seeing Dakota crying out had them in dire straits. Bitch was too hot and although they often noticed, she was Furlong’s to use, not theirs. They had their boy’s back on the field and off. Jacking did sound fun but not right now. Save it for Piper!

Out of left field Angus returned after a lengthy peek outdoors to see his real girlfriend Robin Banks participating in a similar cluster, only in her case all girls save for him sneaking up. Once he saw Dewey Knowles naked that was enough for him. Hefty Hairy Harry was roadkill on a blanket. Sad how his bitches the Swallower’s were all over him as much as Roger Dundee. With the gathering of girls noting Angus, he knew he had to bail or get tackled on the wrong sixty-yard line. A lot of the ladies out there were hot for him as it were without dangling the carrot to prompt the asses. A few he had already sampled, most not his type. The dresses helped though, legs and asses were great from behind. It was the face forward that he had to pass the ball.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.