Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 292: SPANK BANK

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 292: SPANK BANK - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

Naked woman kneeling behind a naked man and reaching around to hold his big cock

Lunchtime meant mischief!

All morning long Sable McKellen had fantasized over Custer Martini and Corey Samson. For the first time since the dress code rules were lifted, she struggled not to touch herself during classes. Unlike her sister Dakota she had not yet pursued the insanity of stripping naked and taking the risk of getting into trouble in class. At least not to the extremes Dakota was rising to the occasion for. While Sable wanted to join the dream, she had to consider what people thought of her as the shy sister. A few people knew differently but the mass majority of the school had no clue that they were switching identities so that she could feel the very same freedom Dakota was feeling.

If it weren’t for losing her boyfriend Travis Herbert, in turn losing his mother Kelly’s master whom she was determined to win over she would be going just as crazy as her twin. All day long up until now students went out of their way to say happy birthday. That part was sweet, but quite a few of them carried things too far and asked her when she was going to let them see her birthday suit. That was when she feigned humiliation just to distinguish herself from looking and acting too much like Dakota.

Dominic Black gave her instructions to follow if she wanted him to take more interest. Taking her to Pitstop Park last night was a pivotal moment. She was given the privilege of jerking him off and wearing his cum. With great pride she wore it even in front of Travis, mostly dried mind you but still. Playing it off as suntan lotion the dummy bought it and actually kissed her all over and licked her body of his sworn enemy’s semen. As sad as it was for Sable to stoop that low, she just couldn’t lose her chance with Dom. Yesterday was beyond insane.

Not only did she make a deal with Dominic, but she met masseuse Josh Ramsey and had another notch under her bikini bottom. She could not get enough of boys touching her, fondling, kissing on, even fake fucking her thigh gaps. That part she really wanted. When the Booker brothers Lyle and Kyle played along with her right in front of Travis, she knew she had to go further and further. It turned her on far too much in fooling Travis into thinking she was Dakota and doing dirty things right up on him even. God, she needed to masturbate!

With the lunchtime bell singing she had an hour to party in. Her after lunch class was English with her mother Josie so that gave her extra time. Even if she didn’t attend class her mom couldn’t say a word when she was teaching in the nude or worse. Thus far her mother had kept it tame during Sable’s class, well, with the exception of the hallway orgy gangbang alongside Mimi Alexander. That was when Sable pulled her bathroom stunt. “I have to do this again. I have to be creative.”

With the bell she snatched up her book bag and intended on leaving it in her mom’s class. Making her way through the congestion she entered Josie’s class expecting her to be surrounded by Reese Teller and his B-Ballers. No secret anymore even the twins had heard about Reese and Josie. Now the sole blame was not on Coach Crandell for stealing her away.

It used to bother both girls what their mom was doing but now that they found out more and was keeping her secret, Josie stopped bitching and let them lead their own lives. As long as they didn’t tell their dad, Josie was approving of pretty much anything. Josie had even caught wind that Dakota had stripped naked in Edwin Connelly’s class. What could she say? Sable wasn’t certain about Roger Dundee’s classroom fiasco, Dakota did text Sable about her success in science and wearing Roger’s cum, but she wasn’t certain if her mom had heard yet. In time! Momma was a little busy right now.

Sable wanted to get busy herself. Seeing Reese Teller in the halls after ditching her bag Sable came to a conclusion. “Mom must be having lunch with Roman. If I can ditch Travis and coax Custer and Corey into mom’s classroom, we can have a lot of fun. I know that Custer feels it’s wrong because of Trav but I think I can persuade him. I have to see his dick; I know by touching his lap that he’s huge.”

A whirlwind of turnstile erections surrounded her thoughts. Mace! Dominic! Josh! Knox! The Terrible Trio which gave her the willies! Angus Furlong! Sadly, even her father was so very close to fucking both she and Dakota before school. Each of them had her swarmed in unhealthy visions. “I think I know how mom feels now. I want more, more, more.” Bubbly she hurried downstairs but used student bodies to avoid Travis. She knew he was probably looking for her it was an everyday thing to have lunch together. “Not today, Buddy Boy! I need space.”

Wandering a bit, she heard a commotion near Dakota’s locker and discovered over fifty students hogging the hallway. Spotting Travis amidst them she stealthily went behind his back. The entire Jock Flock was up front cock blocking the less fortunate. Hearing Dakota squealing then loud slaps she suspected right. It was her birthday, so she was getting spanked. “Shit! If anyone sees me, I’ll get the same treatment. I have to hurry. I don’t mind the spanking just not in front of Travis as myself. There’s Corey on the corner let me see if I can stay hidden enough to avoid Trav.” Carefully, she slipped in between people and tugged on Corey’s shirt. Looking behind him he saw Sable with an index to her lips, motioning him to follow her. Ohhh, yeaaaah! Moth to the flame!

“Meet me in my mom’s classroom in five minutes, I’ll be right there.” Agreeing without question the tight end darted up the stairs. Once Corey was in check she searched for Custer Martini in the crowds. “I don’t see him. Why can’t Muhammad Ali bring the mounting to me?” A nervous giggle she pictured Piper Cherry saying that. Just as fast she envisioned Custer taking her virginity. Her emotions were soaring from one version to the next.

“Stop that! I made a promise to Travis, I owe him at least that. Besides a small dick might not hurt as bad the first time. Definitely not Dominic. As much as I want him that thing would be agony. I don’t know how Kelly does it. I’ll learn though because I WILL get that man if it’s the last thing I screw. Do even! Darn it! I’ve been around Piper way too much I’m sounding like her. Speaking of Piper? I haven’t seen her either. Maybe she and mom are having lunch outdoors.” Why yes, they were! Up on the roof. On top of the world starting in Boston or was that BOSSTOWN! Boston Tease Party? Boston Red Sox? No, they weren’t wearing condoms on any of their feet. LOLOLOLOLOL!

“At least I won’t have mom or Piper to ruin my fun.” Sable went so far as to duck into both bathrooms, apologizing to some of the Nerd Herd who gave up trying to see Dakota under the rubble of testosterone. No Custer in the men’s room she scanned the hallway once more then headed toward the gym. Peeking in she only noted Coach Ruth Dunbar and her girls this hour. No boys in sight she moved on. “I know Custer doesn’t have gym this hour so he can’t be in the locker room. Not on the bleachers either with the dregs of humanity.” She was starting to sound old. First Muhammad Ali quotes, now dregs? Her grandfather used to say things like that, so it rubbed off at least on Sable. Don’t get her started on Daddio!

Cafeteria next, she ducked in and saw the fiasco caused by Mimi Alexander then Charmaine Jackson up on a table twerking. “Nope! No Custer!” His John Deere hat would stick out like a sore thumb. If not the hat his hair was as bleached blonde as it could get. Not many had that light of hair and if they did, they were girls, and their hair was much longer. Height helped him too. “Well, poo!” Grandmother trait this time! “I guess I just have Corey.” Turning around she collided into Lyle Booker face buried into his muscular chest. Without peeling away from his nearness her features slid over his shirt to peer up at the mountain. Before she could even squeal, he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. At least he had his hand over her skirt hiding her bare bottom from the world.

“Let’s take a walk McKellen!” With so much commotion between Dakota, the cafeteria insanity, gym loitering, and outdoor eating, the hallway was clannish. The few students who did see Lyle manhandling her just shied away. Even though Sable appeared scared she did share a finger of silence to anyone behind Lyle’s back. Nobody cared enough to tell Travis anyway. Taking her upstairs to the second floor first Corey Samson spotted them from Josie’s doorway.

“What the fuck, Booker?” He nearly spoke, “Why are you stealing my girl?” but thought better of it, knowing she didn’t want to break up with Perbert. Lyle just motioned Corey to follow him up to the third floor. Once Sable saw Corey, she looked shocked, bewildered and helpless. With Corey trailing behind him Lyle grew sneaky and slid that hand up under her skirt and tickled her pussy. She flared her eyes at the sensation but didn’t reveal to Corey what Lyle was doing.

Once on the third-floor landing, they found the door unchained and propped open. Standing just inside was brother Kyle Booker and a few other jocks. Mostly Lyle and Kyle’s teammates on the wrestling team in Cole Garver, Willard Dreyfus, and Pratt Ewing. Corey felt out of place being a football player. He really didn’t associate with any of these guys. Still, this concerned Sable. “I can’t believe the door is unchained.” Corey scratched his scalp. “Piper must be up here somewhere. I know her and Antoine were cleaning in here earlier.”

Kyle ordered everyone to remain quiet and waved them into the skylight room aka the Piper Shrine. Hearing music coming from the roof through the opened skylight and the playful screams of teachers acting like schoolgirls themselves the guys started smiling. It wasn’t until they saw a giant of a man dancing close to the skylight for all of a second that they knew. “Cherry is throwing a party on the roof. I think she hired a male stripper.” Kyle laughed. Lowering Sable to the tile Lyle held her back against his chest and reached around to hug her.

“Just relax, Birthday Girl! We’re throwing you a birthday party.” That settled Corey’s nerves slightly as a friendly face showed up holding a cupcake with a candle on it. Custer Martini was in the house. Seeing him Sable brightened up until shadows cast from above made her look. Two other dancers slipped into view. In twirling to perform with their backs turned to the teachers, the group below saw their foot long erections. Sable immediately dropped her chin in awe.

“They’re as huge as Mister Black. I wonder who they are?” Not just a male stripper, now they knew of at least three. Custer ignored them and produced the cupcake.

“Down here McKellen.” Custer smirked. “Time to blow me. I mean the candle.”

“Big wicks!” She was still eying Andre Bass, Jacob Long, and Brigham Rhodes up through the glass. Starstruck, she found Lyle forcing her head down to face the cupcake. “Sorry! I’ve never seen a male stripper before.” Wait! Dominic by the pool last weekend. She couldn’t blab about that though. No one else was ever completely naked outside of Mace Belmont, and Travis. Well, her father Henry but he didn’t really count. No, she saw Josh Ramsey nude too. Okay! Maybe she had but, in her defense, none were dancing.

Woman’s face in front of a cock and there are saliva strings connecting them

“We can fix that!” Kyle spoke in a quiet tone. “Make a wish and blow out the candle. It might CUM true.”

“I hope so.” She giggled and smiled brightly at Custer mouthing, “I’m wishing for you.” Aww! He knew where her mind set was at. Blowing it out she escaped Lyle and threw her arms around Custer, hopping up into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. Caught off guard he had to hand the cupcake to Pratt Ewing or drop it. Kissing Custer was easier than expected, he actually went with it. Inevitably he would be hard on himself due to his fondness for Travis Herbert. Still, he did really like Sable.

Corey was not happy all of a sudden. Sure, he was gently comfortable in sharing her with Custer but in the end that was his downfall. Seeing her kissing him like this only confirmed that she liked him more. But again, she did come find him first and ask him to meet her in Josie’s classroom. His brain was spinning trying to process it all.

While watching her sucking face Lyle lifted Sable’s loose-fitting skirt and shared her bare ass with everyone. Again, Corey felt bad about this. He wasn’t aware as of yet that she was playing her own games behind even he and Custer. He only knew what they did with Sable while Perbert was outside in the hallway waiting. Obviously, there was more to this than met the eye.

Stepping to Sable’s left side Lyle showed his boys his palm then hauled back and slapped her ass. A deafening crack, her cheek turned pink. To avoid screaming she simply kissed Custer that much harder. “One!” Eighteen more harsh slaps followed, moving from one ass cheek to the other. Custer was whimpering for her, trying to keep his tongue busy with French lessons.

Kyle repeated his brother’s palm reading style and spanked her another eighteen. Willard next! Cole! Finally, Pratt! Everyone looking at Corey now the tight end shook his head. At ninety spanks her cheeks were red and blushing for her face. Kiss broken, she looked directly into Custer’s eyes for a recognition of his thoughts. After such a lengthy passion he had to be swooning. Sure, he was trembling, but the events up above were used to deviate his emotions. “Sounds like your momma is up there.” The moans were certainly heard over the music.

“There’s Piper! She has to be getting laid.” Corey told himself venturing a glance at the skylight. While everyone looked up, further insight lured their attentions to see Jaycya Eccles being held in the arms of Otis Kinney gently over the glass, his monster cock invading her cunt. “Jaye too! Wow! I never expected ... I take that back. After Brown Sugar came up here yesterday and took her dress off, she’s definitely joining the Cherry Pickers.” Then came Mavis Hale’s big booty as manhandled by Logger Jacob Long. “Damn! Now Mavis!”

A blur past the door then a glance out Pratt Ewing laughed, “There goes Mimi. The cat is on the prowl.”

“This place is getting crazier by the minute.” Cole agreed! “So, Sable? What did you wish for?”

Peering behind her at the boys she pouted, “My butt is sore!”

“You haven’t even had eighteen from Custer and Corey yet!”

“Noooo! I won’t be able to sit down.”

“Or explain the fire to Travis.” Corey brought up. “Let’s not sing Happy Birthday or the orgy up there might hear us. Mimi might have seen us in here on the fly by.”

“I don’t think she did.” Willard shook his head. “Bitch breezed by without stopping. She wants in on the action up there.”

“So do I.” Sable giggled. “I want strippers.” Corey’s heart sank. He just knew these mat huggers were going to ... yep! Lyle and Kyle took point and started dancing along to the music playing above. Going into stripper mode they began taking off their shirts. Shrugging, Willard and Cole surrounded she and Custer and took their shoes off first. This prompted Lyle and Kyle to do the same before tackling their jeans. Corey couldn’t take it anymore. He knew he was the last man in so, why not the first man out. Waving goodbye Corey left the room and headed downstairs. In the flurry of excitement Sable didn’t even see him go.

Biting a fingernail, she hugged her body back into Custer and palmed his left cheek, pecking him on the right. Whispering to him she spoke her thoughts. “I’d rather this be you and only you.” He nodded but knew if he took her away from these giants, he would regret it. Custer was a loner like Perbert, even if he was a stud. Farm boy quiet! He only agreed to this thinking it was a mild birthday party. Now after her being spanked raw he was swallowing his pride. He could tell regardless of her saying what she just whispered into his ear that she wanted the show. Fuck it! Unless it got out of hand, he would let it play out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.