Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 281: ANDREA’S FAULT

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 281: ANDREA’S FAULT - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-281-andi-ai-bed.jpg

Seeing her daughter off to school Darcy Beckett had her hubby’s breakfast ready. Not even hearing water running she frowned over his delay. Breaking out a serving bedside tray she placed his plate of eggs and bacon, a strong cup of coffee and a small glass of orange juice on it. “Breakfast in bed it is, or I’ll never get him off to work.” Her robe’s sash loosened she left it to astray as she carried her delivery upstairs. Rounding the upper banister, she heard mumbling and narrowed her eyes. “I know that pant anywhere. That asshole is jerking off instead of giving it to me.” Creeping to the doorway she carefully peered around it to see him lying flat on their bed just as Andrea had left him five minutes earlier. Going unnoticed he was thrashing that cock like never before. “Something has him worked up.” Yep! His cute kid!

As wrong as it was Randy Beckett was fantasizing about his not quite legal daughter and their strange new bond. Since catching Andrea watching him shower yesterday, then punishing her by making her clean up her toothpaste mess in his bathroom, literally licking paste off the floor she had taken it better than predicted. A new gleam in her eyes he just knew she was intrigued. Helping him undress earlier then lay beside him for a hug while he was naked, he realized that she too was fascinated by it all. As long as Darcy never found out he might consider a little bit more show and tell. She did obey him when she licked the floor, so he had the tell part of that down. Darcy almost hated to interrupt him.

“You better be thinking about me, Buddy.” She entered; the tray too heavy to hold much longer. Looking up at her with a guilty expression she smiled, “Don’t let me stop you. I have your breakfast ready when you wear yourself out.”

“I don’t know what made me this horny. I was dizzy and Andi helped me until she had to leave. And no not like this.”

“Where did that come from?” Darcy shot him a queer look. “I know you would never touch our daughter.”

“Zero chance of that.” But she could touch him maybe! “I think I know what sparked this.”

“Do tell!” Tray on the mattress next to him she untied her robe and took the chance of straddling him. “Don’t mind if I join you, do you? It has been a while.” Last night at Parker’s, only he didn’t know it. A comatose fuck for Parker’s sick pleasure. Reaching under her she installed his erection up inside her welcoming vulva and rode him in a slow dance. “I’ve missed him.”

“He’s missed you.”

“So, what prompted this, I cut you off.”

“This!” He tilted behind him and found her night mask that Andrea had supposedly borrowed. Showing it to her she realized that she had tossed it on her blankets last night and forgot about it. “I don’t know why but I’ve been having these weird fantasies about you wearing one of these. Maybe, even a hood.” Oh, shit! Was he onto her deception yesterday? Now that she knew it was Randy’s job site that Officer Ross Green had taken her to while wearing a bondage hood it would make sense. Parker sharing camera footage of her right in front of Randy in his passed-out state she worried that he might have revived just enough to see it on a subliminal level.

“A hood? Like a hoodie?”

“No, one of those BDSM hoods.”

“That’s random! Why would you think of something like that? Watching porn in your office again?”

“I won’t lie. I do that on occasion.” He chuckled. “Hop on that a little faster.”

“If I do I’ll spill your drinks.” She alluded to his tray. “Here!” She leaned forward and plucked up a piece of bacon. “Don’t choke on this.” Feeding him he began chewing. “Give me the blinder.” Handing it off she put it on and flipped her tongue at him. “I can play this game.” Seeing her in it Randy silently whistled.

“Now I know I want that hooded whore back.” Thoughts led him to a realization, “I need to have Gus make that call to his buddy and hire her again.” Enjoying her gentle gyrations Randy spoke up, “Why haven’t we ever experimented more? I mean, we’re not getting any younger, maybe things like this might spice things up.”

“My wearing something over my head will spice things up? Hiding my beauty only dulls my self-esteem.”

“Never think I don’t find you gorgeous. I do. Sometimes I feel as if our routine is stale is all.”

“Haven’t I been saying that all along? Do you even listen to me?”

“You know I do, Honey.”

“You’re going to be late for work.” She let out an exhausted sigh then stopped her thigh hopping. “We can resume this tonight if you’re up to it.” Blindfold lifted she leaned forward over him and kissed him with passion.

“Don’t leave me hanging here.” He looked pathetic.

“Fine!” Crawling off of him she knelt down on the floor and rolled her palms up her legs. “Sit up! You eat while I eat.” She waited until he rose and brought his tray closer. Taking his plate, he began devouring his scrambled eggs. Blindfold lowered again she leaned forward and nuzzled his cock. Tongue flicking, she swallowed Randy’s cock whole and gave him some well-practiced head. Mumbling at her hunger and picturing the hooded woman at the job site he nearly spilled his plate across his lap. That would have not go over well! Wolfing the eggs down so that he could sit the plate aside he listened to her gag reflexes.

“Christ! Why am I cheating on this woman. She’s always given awesome blowjobs. I really need to ... uggggh!” Nut! You really didn’t think he would say straighten up, did you? Flooding her throat Darcy braced for the results. He always did produce large sums of semen; she just wished it was inside her vagina. Ah, well! She was fairly certain she would get laid long before Parker later in the evening. Never knowing when Ross or Joey Chandler might show up and steal her away, she simply needed to be ready short notice. Draining hubby dry she lifted away and kissed his urethra and whispered, “Thank you!”

“No, thank you.” Randy lifted her blindfold. “You have no idea how much I love you.” Uh huh! She hid her amusement well. Standing up she watched him guzzle his juice and devour his last piece of bacon. Collecting his plate, she sat his coffee mug on a bedside stand and turned with the tray. Leaving her robe on the floor she wiggled away. “Huh! No, I love you back.” Shrugging he managed to make it into the shower. Once he felt clean, he woke up as if brand new.

Dressed in fifteen minutes he carried his empty mug downstairs and found Darcy still naked and standing with her arms folded beneath her amazing breasts. While staring out the picture window at an open field he crept up behind her and kissed her shoulder. “You, okay?”

“Yes! Just thinking about us. I do love you, Randy. I should have said that upstairs.”

“I get it! We have issues but I also know we can beat the odds.”

“I hope so. You not allowing me to get a job stresses me out. You have no idea how bored I get sitting here. I cook, clean, shop, take care of our very capable daughter. Once she’s out of the house I know it will be worse.” Better for her! Simply a tactic of sympathy.

“How about this. Why don’t you do some volunteer work somewhere. Anything to make you feel more useful. We don’t need money we’re sitting on a goldmine Dar.”

“Volunteer? Where would I do that? Homeless shelter? Soup kitchen?”

“Whatever makes you feel good.”

“Escort?” She razzed him. Did she really just say that? Her eyes sparkled in the revelation.

“Wow! Am I really that bad of a husband?”

“Of course not! I know how stable we are, you’re a wonderful provider. I just want something that inspires me.”

“Definitely not an escort.”

“I was teasing. You know I’m good at that.” She taunted him by palming his inseam.

“Yep! Let me get on out of here. Have fun shopping today. You know what? Don’t let Andi be the only one with new clothes. Go buy yourself an outfit to wear Saturday.”

“Really? I will! Maybe even a new negligee.” Beguile! Beguile! Beguile!

“Black leather hood while you’re at it.” He razzed her back. Did he really say that? Fair trade!

“You would!” She giggled. “I just might surprise you.”

“I wouldn’t even know where to tell you to look for one of those.”

“Nashville only has fifty adult emporiums, I’ll just have to make my rounds.”

“Okay! Have your fun.” Kiss! Kiss! She walked him to the garage and watched him leave. Garage door lowering she danced in step.

“Oh, this is getting good.”

Hood winked!


29063-281-randy-darcy.jpg

Revisiting the early morning arrivals!

“So, this is where you go to school.”

Beau Hunter peered left at the courtyard of Horton-Dexter. The circle drive drop off point filled with school buses and parents kicking their kids out, he chose to pull into the parking lot. Having lured Andrea Beckett to sit right next to him, hip to hip he was rubbing her bare leg with friction. She was wide-eyed and giddy to be touched. Not even looking around at other vehicles she was just too mesmerized by her luck. “Holy crap! Who is that blond in the sheer dress?”

Looking at the faculty parking Andrea noticed who he was talking about. “Oh! That’s Counsellor Cherry. Piper always takes fashion risks.” In his mind he recalled the name Piper Cherry as mentioned by Watchtower hacker Polymer. “Hey! I can wear a sheer dress.”

“You better!” He grinned!

“Oh! See the two girls who just got out of that SUV? That’s the birthday girls.”

“Damn! You’re right, I can’t tell them apart.”

“Not since Sable had her braces removed. That’s their mom Josie.”

“Can I whistle?” He laughed rolling his window down.

“Noooo! You’re mine, Buddy.”

“Oh, am I now? We barely know one another.”

“You don’t want me?” She pouted.

“I’ll tell you after Sunday night.” He bumped shoulders playfully. “How much time do you have?” Looking at his dash clock hoping it to be accurate she concluded thirty minutes and shared the info. “Let me park somewhere. I want you to suck my dick.”

“Really? I will.” She swiftly went for his jogging trunks. Fending her off laughing he rounded the parking lot and pulled into an empty slot, cars all around them with students killing time. It was definitely a perfect angle for the lot’s security cameras to pan in through his windshield. Strategic bastard!

Engine off he moved his seat back for room and lifted his ass up to drag his trunks to his knees. Stretching out Andrea pulled her hair back and went for it. With a thick erection already, she swallowed his crown and kept on going with vibrant throat thrusts. While distracted in her endeavor Beau looked around him at the interest of others. A tall camouflage truck stuck out like a sore thumb. He wondered if any of them noticed Andrea.

Eyes were quickly glued to the stranger with his head tilted back with swagger. While she bobbed her head up and down, Beau ran his hand over her back and lured her skirt up over her arch. On her knees in the truck seat, chest over the center console she shook her bare ass for fun. Windows down he began palming her ass cheeks. He at first squeezed both then set out to slap them, the echo filtering out into the silent lot. A finger sneakily jabbing up her anal cavity made her squeal adding to the sound effects. “That’s it! Balls on your chin.” He goaded her. “All of me every single time, or I won’t show you the time of your life on Sunday.” Hearing him she made that extra effort to inhale every inch. No tonsils, that was not all that difficult even as large as he was. Determination and aggravated lust had her brain firing on all thrill centers.

A cluster of students walking around them, Beau spotted the bunch in his rearview mirror. Others in front of his hood he grinned evilly and tooted his horn. His left hand moving back to her head prevented her escape. Showtime!

A number of Nerd Herd members including Dirk Mason stopped to look at the horn blower with a shit eating grin. Disgusted after hearing about the Herders over the top fun with new girls coach Jin Zellers at Cashanova, he was bitching as to why he wasn’t invited. It ended when Beau motioned them toward him.

Six boys including Waldo Moot, Kent Forman, Lionel Kirby, and Jonathan Marigold looked at one another as if deciphering what the studly guy wanted. It wasn’t until Beau went rough and grabbed Andrea’s leg. Swinging her right ankle and forcefully lifting her lower body he hauled her over the console to hover her knees on top of the steering wheel. Her belly pressing in on the wheel again honked his horn. With her knees now touching his dash, her calves and feet curled to the roof. Seeing tight clam and butt pucker beauty that got their attention fast. Even those coming up behind Beau’s truck realized that some hot body girl was incapacitated. Slapping her ass cheek loudly as she gurgled on his embedded penis, she was loving it.

“Dude! Nice truck!” Dirk dared to step to the driver’s side door. “Digging the paintjob.” Jonathan Marigold made his own move on the passenger side, risking the driver’s wrath by climbing up on the step side rail and hugging the threshold of an opened window. In peering inside all he saw was Andrea’s gorgeous body lying over the steering column. Her dress as loose fitting as it was fluttered down over her, and her skirt obstructed her entire head and his lap. She whined hearing conversation but maintained her mouthful with pride.

“Who’s the whore?” Marigold laughed, ballsy because he knew Beau couldn’t chase after him in his current state. Andi lifted her left arm and flipped Jonathan off. She knew the voice and it spooked her a tad. That kid always ran his mouth off. Then it dawned on her that part of his name was Nathan. Oh, crap! Now she worried that Nathan Lowe would hear about her and ditch her on Saturday. At least no one could see her face to identify her. Thank you, Beau!

“No idea! I picked her up hitchhiking. Said she went to school here.” Beau laughed and shoved two fingers up her asshole. Dirk Mason, not to be upstaged took his own bold move and hopped up on the driver’s side rail to stand right next to Beau. Glaring down at Andrea’s body he concluded she was a brunette. “All I know is she was begging to suck my dick.”

“Sweet! I’ll take sloppy seconds.” Andi now flipped Dirk off. Bad move, he saw her class ring. “Amber gemstone! Telltale sign.” Oh, fuck! Easy enough she thought, Andi would just take her ring off before classes. “Mind if I rub her ass?”

“Rub her anywhere you want. She owes me gas money for the ride, that should be payment enough.” Chuckling Dirk reached over and rubbed her sweet tushy moving all around Beau’s in use knuckles. Dirk even went for it and caressed her sopping wet cunt. Andi was squealing up a storm at being touched. “Blind sensation is everything.” Beau emphasized! Andrea instantly connected dots as to why he said that. It was all about what he wanted on Sunday, the blindfold, the being tied up. In her contortion this was similar enough to being helpless. She was tempted to swat Dirk away but wondered if Beau would be upset with her for fighting back. Dirk Mason though! Ewww!

“How about you guys?” Beau called out, “Who wants to rub her ass?” Oh, shit! “Hop on in here.” He nodded at Jonathan. Dropping to the ground he opened the truck door and climbed back up. After the boldness they all displayed at Cashanova last night their attitudes were still smug. From the passenger seat Jonathan reached over and joined Dirk in caressing her body. The sensations drove her crazy, her head bobbing under pressure to suck Beau harder than she had been. The usual “GUK! GAK! GAWK! GOOK!” was loud and clear! Beau simply kept her skirt over her head the entire time preventing any recognition.

Jonathan found Lionel Kirby joining him in a compressed area and made a move of his own in going under her dress to squeeze her left breast. The unified efforts of Beau, Dirk, Lionel, and Jonathan brought her to a very healthy climax. “HELL YEAH!” rang from all around the truck. In standing behind Jon and Lionel, Kent Forman glanced into the bed of the truck and spotted Andrea’s book bag. He knew that bag but couldn’t place who owned it. Shrugging he dropped down knowing the fifteen-minute warning bell was about to sing. The cluster breaking up only Dirk stood his ground. Removing his fingers from her anus, Dick dared to replace Beau’s digits with his own. Fucking that pucker a few times she squirted over her twat, droplets spilling to the steering column.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.