Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 278: KNUCKLEHEAD

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 278: KNUCKLEHEAD - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-278-knucklehead-josie.jpg

A slightly different perspective to an already eventful morning.

“Morning my wonderfully beautiful birthday girls.”

“You’re actually home!” Dakota McKellen looked stunned at not only seeing her mother on this wondrous Thursday morning, but she had actually made breakfast. “Did we get a maid?” A glance at her equally stunned sister Sable who had just arrived resorted in a wrinkled nose to which she had to hide. That word “Mom?” became pretty popular. Even their father feeding his face nearly snorted. Truth hurt sometimes!

“Very funny!” Josie frowned waving her spatula at them. “Eggs and bacon?” The result of her query led both girls to hurry into the kitchen. Dakota moved to sit right up alongside Josie at the counter, but Sable took her bountiful feast to the dining room. Plates ready with bacon and scrambled eggs the girls settled down. Sable requiring a napkin returned and kissed her mother on the cheek.

“Awww! Thank you honey. It’s nice to feel appreciated.”

“Suck up!” Dakota chuckled, following it up with a groan of requirement. As Sable returned to the dining room, Dakota felt obligated to leave her seat next to Henry and sneak up on her mother from behind to kiss her opposite cheek. “There! Before I feel too old to do that anymore.”

“You will never be too old for that. Thank you for the sneak attack.” A pinch to Josie’s ass made her jump and flare her eyes at her eldest.

“Now that was a sneak attack.” Dakota razzed her mother. Josie feeling odd that her baby would do that out of the blue made her narrow her eyes. Mainly because of the fact Josie was wearing her navy-blue short style dress and her butt cheeks were peeking out from under the satin material. No panties on due to her pact with Piper Cherry left her wide open. She should have known better. A secondary return engagement for salt Sable decided to double up that attack, pinching Josie’s other butt cheek. “Do you girls want breakfast or not? Ugh! I need to go get changed for work.”

“Couldn’t resist.” Sable laughed nibbling her toast. “We are twins. What one does the other does.”

“Cheeky’s to cheeky’s!” Dakota shared in the amusement pointing first at her mom’s face then her butt.

“Short dresses again?” Henry pointed out his observation. “Oh, that’s right! You guys did say Principal Manley killed the dress code.” He really didn’t care he was just making conversation to mask his guilt from earlier.

“I love my skirts short. I just want Angus to see my legs better.” Dakota slyly spoke. All of her even better was within her thoughts. Hearing this Josie sighed over her daughter acting more and more like her these days. Even worse Josie’s own sacred thoughts led to Dakota’s boyfriend Angus Furlong. Having fucked her last night right after nailing Piper Cherry in detention, the scene was ripe in her fantasies. Furlong wanting permission to fuck Dakota here soon made her feel lousy for enjoying him before her daughter even could. While she should be crying over it, Josie just couldn’t shed a tear, she wanted more of Angus. At least she would have grocery buddy Reese Teller here again in a few hours to fulfill her neediness.

“Hey! We’re just getting started.” Dakota nibbled her eggs. “Mom has had it good wearing dresses every day when we couldn’t. Those days are over!”

“Teachers had more privileges as adults, Dakota.” Sable defended her mom. “That’s why they have so many boy crushes on them.”

“I don’t have any boy crushes...” As if she wasn’t aware of the hundreds of hard cocks stripping her on a daily basis Josie feigned a blush to hide her own guilt. Two can play that shame Henry! “Do I?” Jason from Piggly Wiggly admitted that just an hour ago. He was a former graduate of Horton-Dexter.

“Oh, come on!” Dakota rolled her eyes chewing her eggs. Josie winked back wishing she could admit that Angus came in her not just on her. If Dakota ever found out her mother had already screwed her boyfriend all hell would hit the iceberg. “Do you have any idea how often guys look at you? We see it everyday mom.” Quit blabbing daughter! Right along with her nudity and sexual positions. The girls were just rambling to cover tracks in front of their father.

“Literally every guy.” Sable laughed from the dining room, “Quit taking away our eyeballs.”

“Now you know how I feel.” Josie stood up straight but tapped her bare toes on the tile. “I see those very same boys watching you two like hawks.” That made the girls giggle. True again!

“It’s because they’re you.” Henry McKellen stepped from his barstool burping. “I see it every time I look at these cutie pies.” He swooped between the girls and kissed them on the cheek one at a time. Behind his back Dakota pinched his ass just for laughs. It was a family affair, right? Mom got pinched, so did dad. “Have you three looked at yourselves side-by-side in a mirror lately? Josie, these two birthday girls are you at their age.”

“They are, aren’t they.” Josie recalled her youth. “I miss those days. Uggggh! I have to go change. Quit holding me up.” So did Henry, concerning days long past. It was exactly why he was letting his daughters get far too intimate with him. At first, he blamed the incest portion of his RPG creation Frisque finding it irresistible. Shame should be hitting home, but it was finally settling in the more he taught Dakota how to be with boys. Now Sable was included in the mix. Hooboy!

“Be ready in fifteen ladies.” Alone at last! The girls waved on footsteps above then swarmed Henry, now back in his barstool. You know the rest! Henry had fun. Cinnamon rolls with jizz on them filled both of his daughter’s bellies. Dad was getting out of hand. After earlier, and Sable actively adding to his lust he found it amusing. They found the pastries delicious.

Upstairs, Josie raced about taking a whore’s bath to clean her twat. A swift decision on a new dress so that the one she was wearing didn’t seem overused, she put on a powder blue number that was skintight and thigh high short. Off the shoulders style it was a pullover that hugged her narrow curves like a second skin. Nipples destructive she bubbled at her reflection. “Nipples, check! Butt crease, check!” Lifting her skirt in front, “Delectable pussy, check!” She hit the perfume bottle and brushed her teeth. A switch in shoes she was headed back downstairs.

“Save me a cinnamon roll.” Josie noted both girls devouring their father’s creamy nut added to the icing. In a shocking move Dakota stepped to her mom and offered a bite. A nibble only Josie rolled her eyes. “Heavenly! They must have used a hint of mint in the icing.”

“Isn’t it?” Dakota grinned and licked the icing and showed her mother her milky white tongue. Sable was less bold but nearly spit out her bite. Henry just stared to see if Josie caught onto the taste on cum any further than the minty comment. Nope! Yeah, it was a first for him, she likely wouldn’t suspect him of it.

“Don’t forget to put those tents up.” Josie reminded him.

“You know, I won’t. I told you that was on my list earlier. Hopefully, I can beat the rain.”

“Remember, Mace has plans to come help you mow.”

“Nice of him. It’s going to be a long day. Longer weekend! Let’s just pray the forecast doesn’t ruin the outdoor party. With Piper having all of us over at her house it’s going to be packed if we can’t expand to poolside.”

“I think the weather is supposed to be sunny Saturday. We do need the rain though. It hasn’t rained since before Piper moved in.” Showers would be sufficient for the moment. As the girls headed for the front door with their book bags Josie whispered a concern to her hubby. “I still feel horrible with what few gifts I bought the girls. Are you sure we can’t afford any last-minute cars? That bonus Amanda gave you was healthy.”

“There’s no way. It’s going to have to wait until I get the fully updated Frisque online and see if subscribers improve and approve. The BDSM segments are coming along but I still have a lot to do. Like I said to the girls, maybe at graduation.”

“They will understand. Is there anything else we need to do before Saturday? In preparations for your family and mine?”

“Nope! I’ve got it all figured out. Dad’s RV can sit out on the street, and I’ll run an extension cord for power. They can shower in the house so there’s no need to run a hose.”

“Is it hilarious that I picture the movie Meet the Fockers? They are bringing their cat.” She giggled.

“I was thinking more of the movie Vacation when that guy pumped his sewage into the curb drains.”

“Oh, that was funny. Those were both classics.” With the girls distracted Henry pulled Josie into a blind portion of the kitchen and ran his fingers up under her skirt. Fingering her into a wet trickle she cooed and kissed her man. A loud AHEM from the front door severed their kiss. “We should have showered together. Darn the timing!” Like the twins! Good times!

“Pampered pussy.” More than he knew! “Does Roman treat you this good?”

“We shower at school in the locker room. You tell me!” She laughed. “As much as I adore this closeness I better get on the road.”

“Yeah, I know! I LOVE YOU, MRS. McKELLEN.” It melted her heart how he raised his voice for the whole world to hear. She heard that every day from far too many young studs, but there was nothing better and more genuine than hearing it from your mate.

“I love you too, Mister McKellen. Forever!” She meant that. No matter her multitude of lovers, that much would never change.


29063-278-knuckle.jpg

Next door at Piper Cherry’s home.

Piper shut her blow dryer off too early and primped at her gorgeous blonde waves. Long blonde curls a lengthy process Piper gave up and just let them curl on their own for better or worse. No big deal! Even looking her worst, she was a goddess, and she knew it. Going to her closet for yet another day’s indecision she simply closed her eyes and reached for a dress. Ehhh! Best to try again! Three more blind attempts she settled on what should have been a workout dress, possibly even something worn when playing tennis. Moss green in color she held it out in front of her and mulled it over.

“I’ll stand out like a green thumb.” She chuckled. “Penis anyone? Venus! Quit making a racket!” Her humor was always off the wall. Trying it on, the swell of her 38D’s were dramatic at the sides. Hopping up and down that swell was mimicking bowling balls looking for a lane. Luckily, she had a lengthy one right down the middle. Steeeeeeeeeeerike! Dancing in her closet mirror a bit longer to see how the material reacted to movement and how much it showed off without underwear on it was a no brainer. Then, she spotted a different dress.

“Hm! Sheer in faint peach. Carlos is always saying go bold or go home. With everything else I’ve gotten away with I might as well push things to the limit. I think I’ll switch dresses but take the commando green as a fallback just in case Carl disapproves. One minute he’s pressing me to wear less and less the next he stresses over the younger students seeing things. It’s gone beyond that this week alone and he’s well aware. I probably shouldn’t, but I’m so going to.”

A swift change later the dress was shoulder less clear down to her biceps. Tight but relaxing due to the material there was no hiding anything. Her areolas were totally visible, her nipples taunt and stabbing the fabric without looking sightly. Second skin! Smoothing her palms down over her belly she could see and feel the dip of her belly button. “Jewelry today might snag on this. I’ll just go natural.” A further sweep into her bikini area she saw it all.

“Twats that you say, Carlos?” She giggled! “Still too much? Let me just take this skin off and go naked. Already am! PEACHy Keeno! HA! Big mistake but I’m taking it. There is no hiding my twat even covered by this tinted transparency. The second I bend over or sit my booty down; reality sits the fan.” Eying her bikini area, she opted to step into her ensuite for a fast groom with a small pair of electric hair trimmers so that her pubes were thinned out better and more attractive. “I really should get my clit pierced.” Someday! Nipples lively she consented to pinch them, “Maybe those teeny tiny hula hoops for you two.” They were up for the challenge!

Heels selected as white four-inch not quite stilettos she clipped on a pair of dangly silver earrings and called it a morning. Needy of coffee she headed to the kitchen, stepping over her dog napping in the hallway. “Wanna cup, Pup?” He looked as if he needed a wakeup call. “Did you and Mace stay up late watching porn again?” No, just her sleeping naked. Ignorant of it she ventured to the kitchen to start her pot of Folgers. Yawning vividly Rotten got up and followed her to sit in the doorway watching. While waiting on her coffee she checked his water bowl and filled it with fresh aqua. Dry dogfood still resident in the food dish she skipped over that part.

Cell in hand she sent a text out to an unknown source, “You Boston Leggers up?” A few minutes later a text came back with, “All five, Rich Lady.”

“Good! You have cab directions, right? Be there at 11:00 sharp for lunch hour. I have everything ready to haul up to the roof.”

While that seemed ominous her reply was returned with, “Horton-Dexter! We’ll be on time. Can we sleep in longer now, worry wart? We do have jet lag!”

“As long as those jets do aerial acrobatics! If you know what your extra heavy paycheck means. LOL!” She paid triple their wages, air fare, and hotel arrangements.

“Highflyer like you, Ms. Cherry, we won’t disappoint.”

“Just point! A LOT! LOL!”

“Will do! See you at the front door.”

“I’ll be wearing either peach or green. Undecided!” She snapped a selfie of herself while leaning on her sink. Sending her massive see through cleavage to her worthy communicator she giggled and grabbed a coffee mug from her strainer to pour her coffee. A few minutes later she received a final text which consisted of four humongous cocks staged like a fleshy X, all touching urethras as best as they could pose. Eyes bulging, she nearly dropped her cup. “Daaaaamn! The Four Maceketeers. Wait! There’s five Loggers.” Pausing to wince at Rotten she added, “Why did I incorporate Mace into that?” She knew why! Her final text led to, “En Garde! You guys can RAPiEr me any day. LOL!”

Cell set aside she hopped up on top of her kitchen island to enjoy her caffeine. That fifth Musketeer had to go solo and sent a tiny video. “Stir stick! LOL! He must have been too sleepy to join the others.” No! Just taking a piss at the time. Her only reply to him was, “TIMMMMBEEEER!” Thump! Crash! Repeat!

“What a crazy night last night was. Hard to believe I let Mace join Josie and I with Jesse Manly and that pizza guy masseuse Bannon. Even more Mace bringing in some random MMA fighter was interesting. She was pretty hot.” So was her coffee, blowing into it as her mind wandered. “I might need to get to know ole’ Daphodil better myself.” Daphne Dillman!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.