Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 277: FUR TRAITOR

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 277: FUR TRAITOR - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-277-mimi-catt.jpg

5:00 AM! The home of Mimi Alexander and her mother Betsy. Oh, and seven hairballs. Cathouse!

Her cellphone ringing Mimi woke up startled. She knew it wasn’t her cell alarm. Rolling over in her comfy Queen she put her glasses on in the dark and strained to look at the caller through the brightness. “Catalina Juarez? Why is she calling me so early?” Answering it Mimi heard a purring sound, a human kitten. “Catalina? It is 5:00 in the morning.”

“Don’t blame me, Sanrio!” Catalina passed her cell off to her partner on duty Officer Anson Potter with an aggravated tone. “Blame it on your master.”

“Rise and shine, Whiskers. You have ten minutes to get in your car naked and drive down to the corner of Derby and Catskill. If I see a stitch of clothing in your car I’ll impound it and make you walk to Horton-Dexter. MOVE YOUR NINE TAIL!” Click!

“Eeeeek!” The mouse rolled out of bed and started to put her slippers on when she recalled the threat of not a stitch. Kicking them back off Squeaky opened her bedroom door and nearly tripped over three of her cozy cats lying just outside. Hopping over them she lightly closed her bedroom door so that her mother would not get nosey when she found her baby missing a second day in a row. Questioned when she got home last night she had to lie to her mommy and say she went running with her old college buddy Catalina. Betsy Alexander bought the story, but two days consecutively would definitely make an eyebrow lift. Exercise was never Mimi’s strong point.

Car keys and purse in hand she crept out the front door and to her car. Starting it with an exhaust sputter she backed out of her drive and hit the road. Catskill Street was easy, but she wasn’t certain how far Derby Avenue was down. With no traffic this early she blew through three stop signs to get there in under ten minutes. Reaching the corner, she looked around and saw no one. Idle she questioned her sanity. “This is exhilarating but I know Sir Carl is worried for me. Sir Potter is not a good man, but he does challenge me in ways that I require. My life is coming full circle. Placing me in dangerous situations drives me wild inside. Sir Carl would not go that far. Therefore, I must obey, Sir Potter. I want to obey his lead. Punishing me on Saturday sounds thrilling. I don’t truly know what to expect but at least I won’t have to baby Kevin Fowler like last weekend. I adore Kevin but he will never be the master I need. I do not want to lead a normal life anymore. Even living with mother is getting tiresome. I need my own place.” Cell ringing again she snatched up her cell. “I am here!”

“PURRRRRRRRRRRRRR! PURRRRRRRRRRRR!” Catalina laughed, “Sorry Memes! I can’t help myself you know how I love a good pussy.”

“Are you my adversary now?”

“Never! Besties, Babe! The only problem I have is...”

“Me!” Potter swiped her phone. “Enough pussyfooting around. Shut your car off, put on your red hazard lights and step out. Walk up to the stop sign and you will find a pair of handcuffs. Lock your hands around the pole and stick that sweet ass of yours out for the world to want. PRIDE! LIKE A LION’S bitch.”

“On my way, Sir. Do I take my phone?”

“Leave it.” CLICK! Hazzard lights activated she smiled thinking Red Light District. Out of her car she hurried to the stop sign and found the cuffs in the grass. Clicking one wrist she wrapped the cuffs around the metal pole and clicked the other wrist. Her pussy was wet as hell as cars were starting to drive by. Two older men slowed down to ask her if she was alright, she told them never better. Shaking their heads, they drove on. Where was Sir Potter?

From an alley across Derby Avenue, she spotted his squad car pulling out and driving up to park behind her car. Getting out Anson used his flashlight to peer inside her car for clothing. Getting in he plucked up her cellphone and dove right in finding her contacts. That fucker Kevin Fowler was going to pay for denting his car hood. Carl Manley’s home number stolen for future reference, LeAnne Logarth just in case. Finally, Betsy Alexander. “If it comes to mommy so, be it. Mimi will obey me until I get bored with using her. Considering my marriage sucks these days that could be forever.” Leaving the phone and convinced she had no clothing he left the car. Motioning Officer Juarez out she brought a few selected clothing items specifically for Squeaky. He let Catalina do her thing.

Walking up to Mimi, Catalina pouted. “You know I have no choice here, Memes. I love you to death but I’m probably in over my head these days and I don’t need trouble of my own. Potter asked me to dress you. Easy enough! Same foot size you and me. I made the mistake of telling him I had fur boots and a few playful accessories.” She showed Mimi a set of cat ears attached to a tiara and a thick three-foot-long cat tail to match the boots. Kneeling next to an expressionless Mimi the teacher lifted her left foot willingly. “Thanks for understanding.”

“Do you understand me, Cat?”

“Meaning?”

“I relish this. I want this life.”

“Serving numb nuts over there? Potter is a piece of work.” She clenched her teeth knowing that not only Potter, but Watchtower hackers could hear her every word. “But I like him.” Wink, frown, wink! Boot slipped on the thick fur extended upward to just below her kneecap. Right foot applied with cars going by Juarez looked incriminating. “There you go Puss in Boots.” Standing up she placed the cat ear tiara in her blond curls and made certain it looked beautiful. “Final touch!” The cat tail posed for Mimi to see; Catalina showed her a massive butt plug that was at the dull end of the tail. “Open up and say Meow!” Sticking the bulb in Mimi’s mouth her saliva made it slick. “Give it back, Miss Greedy.”

Smirking at each other Mimi released custody of the plug and Catalina crouched behind the Mouse to wrestle with her cute butt cheeks until the plug was positioned for insertion. Tiny pucker big fucker, it was a tense two minutes in shoving that bulb up her anus. Squealing and clenching her pearly whites Mimi accepted her new appendage. Tugging the tail to know it wouldn’t slip out easily Officer Juarez stood up and faced Mimi from the side. “Know I love you, Babe. Never doubt that.”

“I know. I am happy.”

“Makes one of us. LeAnne and I have a date Saturday if some other lady cop doesn’t interfere. I heard Officer Lois Simpson digs LeAnne too. If she pulls rank, I might have to step back or get punished. Sad, but that’s the game we play. I’m the rookie so my past with you two means less than nothing in their eyes. Keep your paws crossed for me Memes.” Knuckles entwined on her end Mimi mewed and licked Catalina’s hand as she caressed her cheek. “Call me if you need an ear.”

“I have four now.”

“Love your spirit. Good luck!”

“You mew! Too!” Mimi giggled. A finger pistol shot off Catalina blew the invisible smoke and wiggled away. Potter had been busy on his own using Mimi’s car hood as a tabletop. A big piece of foam poster board and a black Sharpie he had written a sign and took it out to Mimi, passing Juarez.

“Be gentle Anson. She’s, my bestie.”

“Fuck you, Rookie! Don’t make me do that.”

“Strictly a twat girl, Potter.”

“Not if I want it.” Hiss! Juarez was not liking his attitude, but she knew better than to risk her own nine lives. Going back to his cruiser she sat there on edge. “Morning, Pussy Willow.” Potter engaged conversation. “Like your promotion?” He shared the sign he made which said, “Free to a Good Home!” Resting it facing the street he stood watching to make certain it didn’t fall over. A light morning breeze his decision altered. “Scoot around here and use your toes and knees to keep the sign upright.” Repositioning in a shuffle she blocked the words until Potter used his shoe to tap her legs wider so that the words could be read between her thighs. “Perfect! Except for two things.”

“What is that Sir?”

Removing her glasses, he shared them with her. “This is wearing clothing in my opinion. Never again!” He tossed them onto the sidewalk and crushed the prescription black rimmed glasses under his heel. “Contacts here on out. They come out if I say wear nothing or I toss those too. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Sir.” Blurry vision or not she knew she had contacts in her purse for later. Traffic increasing, he lifted his lapel mic.

“I need a tow truck at the corner of Derby Avenue and Catskill. ASAP!” Reading off her plate number she knew he meant business. “You walk to H-D like I warned you. Wear nothing but what you have on now. It’s eight blocks to the school so I’ll uncuff you twenty minutes prior to classes. On you if you’re late.”

“How will I get home? I cannot afford impound fines.”

“Best sell your ass then, Miss Kitty.” He took out his black Sharpie and bit the cap off before gripping her chin. “Hold the fuck still.” Drawing tony whiskers on her cheeks and inking in the tip of her nose he puckered over his artwork. “You’re not the only art teacher in town.” Capping the marker, he turned tail and walked back to his car. Lights on he drove off leaving her to the morning traffic. How ruthless was that? He and Catalina actually drove down the street for coffee and a pastry.

Nipples spiking over her predicament Mimi Mouse heard over a dozen honks and wolf calls before some gentleman walking his Golden Retriever strolled her way. The dog seeing only a cat and smelling pussy tugged him so hard he lost his grip on the leash. Feisty as he was called bolted up to Mimi and began licking her. With no control without losing the sign she held her paws firmly and just let the dog pelt her with his tongue. The dog owner chuckled and looked about for prying eyes. Seeing none at the time he just let Feisty dine on Mimi’s twat from behind. A first for her she cringed a bit but somehow knew this was a test by Anson Potter, to see if she resisted. Not today! Moaning as the dog owner stepped in front of her she met eyes with him.

“Nice day! Looks like rain though. Late night Kendra Gooney said.” Channel 12 Weather Whore. “Cum for me and Feisty and I’ll be on my way.” Nodding she confirmed he was sent by Potter. The dog was seriously digging in. “Here! Let’s make this a threesome.” Reaching under her from the front he pried her cunt wide and let his pooch find the delicacy. Only one car drove by during his rule, a woman with children so she zipped past in a hurry before they could see Mimi being molested. Thankfully a Gameboy kept her kids entertained.

“Squall, Kittycat!” Her climax was everything he hoped for. Quaking limbs she held onto the sign pole for dear life. “Good, Pussy!” He stroked her hair then stepped behind her to pluck up Feisty’s leash. “Come on Feisty. Time to go beat the pavement.” Leaning in to whisper he told Mimi. “I’m a cop. He’s a drug sniffing dog. I’m thinking you must have stuffed catnip up your twat, he’s looking stoned. Get used to stuff like this, Potter owns your cunt.”

“I am very grateful Sir. Thank you Feisty.” A tug on his leash and a whistle the pooch followed his master. A tow truck arriving seconds later with two men in the vehicle backed up to Mimi’s car and began setting up. She looked on with narrowed eyes, unable to fixate too heavily due to her vision without glasses. Hearing the hoist mechanism, she sighed. Not from defeat but of her mission. Traffic furthering behind her she wiggled her ass and tossed that tail about. The tow truck drivers paused in taking their leave to walk out and say hello. One ahead of the other, the black driver seemed slower on the beat.

“I remember you.” Driver Chet Holsum faced her. “Last time I saw you, you were cuffed to the impound fence. Me and Grady...” Grady Keith, partner that night, “ ... tore that sweet pussy up.”

“I fondly remember Sir.”

“Yo! Mondale get over here.” The black driver Rodney Mondale joined Chet. “This is the whore I bragged about. The one Potter chained to our fence.”

“That a fact?” Rodney circled her without concern of what traffic witnessed. The men both knew they were protected by POPO. “Cute tail! Both of them.” He flipped the cat tail about then rubbed her ass cheek.

“Meow!”

“How’s about you pay us that impound fee in pussy?” Chet grinned pinching her nipples tightly while nodding at a car going by.

“That would be helpful Sir.”

29063-277-mimi-fur.jpg

“After you Mondale.” Beaming his pearly whites, the man unzipped his pants and struggled to pull free a hefty nine-inch python. “I’m an ass man.” Gripping her cat tail he yanked it out of her anus hard. The extra-large bulb’s retraction was incredibly painful. Chet however stuffed his fingers into her mouth to decrease the sound effects. “Easy there, Curly Q.” Quieting down Mimi felt Mondale guide his thick beefy crown up and in through the backdoor. Gripping her hips to maintain her stride Rodney hammered that asshole with ignorant vigor. He didn’t give a rat’s ass what anyone saw let alone their opinions of him. Mimi screamed her head off until Rodney sewed his oats, a massive load filling her anal cavity. Retreating he slapped his beast on her cheeks then put his big boy Boa away.

“See you in the truck. Thank ya, Mama!” He left Chet to his efforts. Chet in turn lifted Mimi’s cuffed paws high on the pole then ordered her to keep them there. Stepping around her he twisted her in step crossing her arms above her. A full-frontal exposure to the street he showed her off to numerous vehicles. Fingering her cunt for a vivid spectacle he found his audience along the curbs. Three separate cars sat idle playing voyeur as they watched Chet lower his jeans and lift Mimi up by her legs. Impaling her cunt with his dick he fucked her silly, her Free to Good Home sign tipping toward them to fall against Chet’s shins. Five minutes filled with erratic cries of lust she squirted so hard the back of her sign got wet. His nut firing deep inside her made her convulse. As he lowered her to the grass Chet pulled out and spit into her face. Stashing his cock, he turned and bowed to his onlookers then offered her up. Once achieved he walked off without care and rejoined Mondale. Hauling her car away she witnessed them drive off.

Once vanishing the cars on the curb began to react. Doors opening, she found three more men approaching her. Fondling her they said nothing, only attempted intimidation. Harshly slapping her breasts, they left red marks. Tail lying on the ground one man brought it around and held it as if a choker but made her bite down on the tail itself. “Cats got your tongue.” was all she heard. Watching the other two twist her body sideways they dropped trousers and applied condoms. Ready, they took her DP with even more traffic easing by them. For another ten minutes they hammered her holes until filling their rubbers. Brought out for air both men removed their latex and held their milk cartons up for her to see.

“Want some cream, Kitty Kitty?” Nodding yes, the man holding her cat tail pried it from her mouth. Before she could conceive any reply verbally the condoms were carefully stuffed into her mouth and her jaw lifted to bite down. Creamy nut squeezed from their containers and drooled outward over her lips and down onto her chest. Behind her the tail gunner shoved her butt plug back up inside her anus, then pinched her cheek. Whipping his own dick out he simply jerked off until coating her bare bottom in sprinkles of jizz. Returning to their cars the men abandoned her. She knew it was near time for her walk of shame. Dangling there she found a female jogger heading her way. This jogger was not some hired hand. Closing in on Mimi the runner slowed her approach, stunned by what she was seeing.

“Are ... are you alright?”

“Mmmhmm!” With a mouthful of squishy condoms Mimi nodded. Guess who? Real estate agent Jackie Vines stepped up to admire Mimi with awe.

“Do I dare ask?” Mimi shook her head no. “Hey! As long as you’re fine, I’m not putting you down.” Jackie read the foamboard sign and giggled. “Wow! Love the boldness. I was tied up similar to that yesterday from the upper rail of a canopy bed. Loved it! Are you being dominated?”

“Yeth!” Mumbled!

“Lovely!” Jackie stepped on the broken glasses without noticing until the grinding sounds. “Were these glasses yours?” Yeth, again! “Can you see without them?”

“Barley!” Not barely!

“You poor thing. Where is your Alpha?” Jackie found her tail plug adorable. No more than asking and Anson Potter drove up alongside the curb. Holding her ground Jackie waited to offer her insight, not knowing the cops were involved. Rolling his window down Anson nodded at Jackie then flicked a cuff key at her.

“Mind uncuffing my whore?” Catalina eyed Jackie with a pucker. Nice body! Finding the key in the grass Jackie frowned over her forced assist. She hadn’t expected the police to be in charge of this public display. Unlocking the cuffs Mimi brought her hands around and rubbed her wrists. “Keep chewing your gum!” He ordered Mimi to prevent her spitting out her condoms. Starting to bring Anson the key back Anson paused Jackie. “One last favor. Cuff her hands behind her back this time.” Jackie shook her head.

“This really isn’t my job.”

“Well aware! You don’t remember me, do you?”

“I’m afraid not. Have we met?”

“My wife and I bought our home through you two years ago.”

“Ah!” Troubled by her chore, Jackie knew how to be cuffed so this was simple enough. Mimi stood with her back to Jackie and allowed herself to be bound. Again, Jackie attempted to bring the key back.

“You’re up, Rookie!” Potter motioned Juarez to leave her seat. Stepping out and around the patrol car Catalina smiled at Jackie and claimed the key.

“Hi! You’re a stone-cold fox.” Eyebrows rising at the officer’s compliment Jackie smirked.

“Looking to buy a house?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.