Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 274: PIGGLY WIGGLY

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 274: PIGGLY WIGGLY - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-274-piggly-4.jpg

4:00 AM, Thursday morning! Earlybird Special!

“I’m such a shitty mother.” Josie McKellen was being hard on herself. “My daughters’ birthday is today and what am I doing? Up at the crack of my ass and sneaking out to meet Reese Teller against my better judgment. I should have never looked at my phone when I got up to pee earlier. I even warned Reese that I needed to calm down until after this weekend. The girls are going to give me hell today I just know it.” Stealth mode meant a dress over her shoulder, heels in her hand and hair looking a fright. “Whores bath later at school I suppose.”

In her SUV and on the road, Josie drove in the nude, regretting this move to no end. This early there was hardly any traffic, so her nudity meant nothing. Technically she knew she could do this whenever she wanted to and not get arrested. Her old cop buddy Joey Chandler was her sexual Godfather. He would nip anything in the bud for his baby girl. If she had only thought of him last weekend when the faculty were all arrested for that Chinese fire drill stunt downtown. Cellphone ringing, she jumped out of her epidermis. “Crap! Did Henry wake up and wonder where ... Reese?” Ballsy calling considering she just left the house. She was braking at the stop sign to Hooter’s Crossing and that was mighty darn close to home.

“Hello?”

“Change of plans. How about breakfast?”

“The only place open this early is probably Denny’s or IHOP.”

“I’m going to do you a solid. I’m sitting in my car at Piggly Wiggly. Its open 24 hours! You mentioned yesterday that you needed to go shopping, that the cupboards were bare.”

“Don’t remind me.” She sighed. “I don’t have much time to shop and give you some.”

“We can do both.” He chuckled. “I’ll even pitch in cash for eggs and bacon.”

“Throw in a gallon of milk and a big bottle of orange juice, you have a deal.”

“Done! The Piggly on Dickerson Avenue. I’ll be waiting.”

“Ten minutes! That’s not far. There in seven!” Click! Hitting the gas pedal Josie smiled. “That was sweet of Reese. Maybe if we can shop and I just give him a blowjob I can make it home in time to cook breakfast for the girls and salvage my day. If I can just get back home before they wake up at 6:15 I might get smiles rather than bitchy attitudes. Henry was drinking again last night, and as worn out as he was from working on his RPG game he might not wake up until I bring him breakfast in bed. I might just fix more things than breakfast. Fingers crossed! I have roughly an hour and a half to do all of this. Under two before we need to head for school.”

Speeding, she made the grocery store in seven minutes as predicted. Hardly a soul in the parking lot outside of employee cars parked off on the back end of the asphalt. Between she and the employee fleet she noted headlights flashing at her. “There’s Reese! All of this time I’ve never questioned what kind of car he drove. A black Charger sounds like him. I’m sure he charges other players on the court, so his choice makes sense.” Giggling she made her way to the dead center of the lot and parked next to him. Getting out of his car he beat her in opening her car door. Looking inside to see Josie naked but holding a dress in ready to slip on, he knocked on the window to stop her. Unlocking her door for him he opened it and reached inside to take her dress from her. “Do you expect sex before we shop?”

“No, I expect sex while we shop.” He chuckled. Luring her out all she had was her shoes on. Once she had her purse in hand, he retrieved that as well. Sitting it and her dress back into the front seat he closed the door. “Lock it up! Keys only. I told you I was buying.”

“You expect me to shop wearing nothing.” She cocked an eyebrow but used her remote to lock her SUV doors. He then took her keys from her and put even those in his pocket.

“I do! My aunt Simone is the late-night manager. She covers the cameras. She dropped by to see my mom last night and I struck a deal with her. I called it due this morning. The employees are all young punks she says. Do you remember Jason Pearson, graduated last year.”

“Yes! He works here?” He took her by hand, and they began walking across the parking lot.

“Yep! No sweat environment. I warned him I might try and do this someday. He laughed at me saying this would never happen. Like every student you ever had Jason had that crush on you too. I told him I’d make his fantasy come true.”

“Oh, boy!” She blushed slightly. “And your aunt is fine with this?”

“Simone is cool as hell. Just between you and me? She’s fucked my brothers over in their college dorm. MILF mayhem!” He laughed. “She’s like 32 but loves her exhibitionist lifestyle. I go over on occasion when she’s sunbathing in the nude. Her man Gavin is a biker, he promotes her ass wherever they go.”

“That sounds wonderful. I wish Henry would be more open to that. I mean he’s closer now than ever, possibly more once the girls are in college, or at the very least out of the house more often. He doesn’t say much close to home we actually had sex in our front yard after dark a week or so back. But in public elsewhere, not at all. Since Piper moved in, she’s been my go-between to do that. Dress store changing room, Cumberland Park as a few.”

“Sweet! We should do more public stunts. The way people are getting lately in Nashville I don’t see an issue anymore. Hell, Toby Mellon told me he and Megan Love had sex at Pitstop Park right alongside a cop with two other girls. Even Jesse Manley and Tawny Martin were there.”

“Sounds thrilling! I have an idea.” Reaching the entrance to the store she paused. “I dare you to challenge me in public. You Sir, as long as Henry doesn’t catch on can stalk me and make me take risks.”

“I can do that.” He laughed. “Let’s get in here and do this before we run out of time.”

“Lets!” She let Loverboy take the lead and they walked right on indoors without any troubles whatsoever. Only one cashier was up front, a brunette girl in her mid-20’s, slightly out of shape but cute. She stood guard so to speak.

“Hey, Natalie!” Reese nodded as he grabbed a shopping cart. Natalie Breeze took one look at Josie and busted up laughing.

“Hi!” Nat waved, “Sorry! This just caught me off guard. I am so not pushing an alarm.”

“Hi, Natalie! I’m not offended.” Josie performed a 360 just for giggles, “I blame the stud here for making me do this.”

“Good taste Teller! She’s gorgeous.”

“Grab a lick!” He motioned, “I’ll grab eggs and stuff. I texted Simone from my car that we were here so she should be on her way from the back.”

“Seriously?”

Stopping next to Josie with the cart he marched the lovely Mrs. M over to the checkout lane and sat her up on the belt. Taking her ankles, he made Josie lie back then hold her own ankles. Slapping her clit Reese winked at Natalie and resumed pushing the cart. “HASH BROWN PATTIES!” Josie called out laughing. A wave over his shoulder Reese headed on into the market.

“You really don’t mind? I know Simone won’t fire me; I lick her too.” Natalie chuckled. “Gay in case you haven’t guessed.”

“I’m totally fine. This is certainly a nice wake-up call.” Josie sparkled at the girl. Removing her glasses first Natalie leaned over Josie’s thighs and rubbed her palm over her wet pussy as a primer. Hissing under her breath Nat went in and began licking, a finger inserted as an added bonus. “Mmm! That feels delightful. You can add another finger or two if you like.” No reply, Nat just did as she was offered.

A few moments into the hunger game a tall thin but shapely blonde with straight hair arrived. The woman looked a bit like actress Jaime Pressly from My Name is Earl. “Good morning!” She stepped to Josie’s side in the actual lane. “You must be my nephew’s teacher. I’m Simone Tasker.” Teller, Tasker, nice combo!

“Hello, Simone. Reese speaks very highly of you.”

“Love the punk.” She smirked. “Enjoy yourself! Don’t feel awkward even, you would be shocked what I’ve seen in here. I was reviewing cameras two weeks ago and some busty blonde came in to shop and kept flashing guys. More and more women are doing that. Which makes things even more attractive to perform my own stunts.”

“I bet!” Josie maintained eye contact while also expressing Natalie’s tongue talents. “I’m never worried, I know many of the police in Nashville. I grew up around them.” Since age 15, Josie was a teenage whore for the POPO and anyone they chose to throw her at. Voluntarily of course! Josie Tucker was a good whore back in the day. Nympho from virginity loss! A few years of behaving, she was back and quadrupling her desires. Josie would never go back to her good girl status. Forever and a lay!

“I know a few myself. They tell me to do whatever I want. My boyfriend nudges me to do more but I behave here at work at least. Most days, maybe not today. Gavin is a firefighter, so he knows every cop in the city. Member of a biker club too. That’s even more helpful.”

29063-274-josie-cart.jpg

“I might need to climax.” Josie let out a tense squeal and dampened Natalie’s chin. Simone simply leaned on the check writing station and grinned.

“Thank goodness my shift is almost over. Seeing you like this I might need to find myself some fun. Gavin is usually up and gone before I get home.”

“I can put in an hour overtime if you need me to.” Natalie stood up giggling and wagging her tongue at Simone.

“We shall see. I prefer a thick juicy sirloin. Not saying no, not yes either.”

“I should catch up with Reese. I don’t have much time myself. Getting home before my family rises is a must. I have twin daughters’ and it’s their birthday and I would love to have breakfast on the table before school.”

“You are pushing it.” Simone looked at her watch. “4:45, now! Let me help you up.” Hand claiming Josie’s she and Natalie pulled her from the belt and to her feet. “Nat? I’d throw out those plastic bags there, they’re wet and unsanitary.”

“Got ‘em!” She waited until Simone escorted Josie out through the store. Once gone Natalie looked at the bag spindle and shrugged. Fuck it! Nobody would ever know. They would be dry before any customer would need them.

Out in the store Reese Teller made a mad dash to the dairy area. Seeing his buddy Jason, he called out and made the young man chase after him. Meeting by the milk coolers where Reese grabbed a gallon of 2%, Jason saw his devilish grin and looked around. “No way! Where is Mrs. M?”

“Natalie was eating her out on the cashier belt. We’re on a timer so be ready to whip your pecker out.”

“I can’t believe you really pulled this off. Dude, I’ve beat off to Josie McKellen for four years now. Even though it’s been almost a year since I’ve seen her. Hard to imagine that she’s this crazy nowadays. When I had class with her, she was always tamed down.”

“You should see her in school.” Why hadn’t he thought about this before now. “Grab me a carton of eggs, hash brown patties and a couple packs of bacon while I search my phone.” Venturing away allowed Reese to sort through his hundreds of pics and cell videos for a greatest hits collage of all things Josie. By the time Jason was back he was ready to share. Items tossed into the cart first Jason was shown video of Josie being fucked on the Horton-Dexter gymnasium floor. Classroom antics next, air mattress on the school’s courtyard then on top of her SUV, finally on the roof of a bus. Jason’s mind was blown.

“Dude! You were holding out on me.”

“Ehh! Protecting her mostly. We’re past all that security measure stuff now. I fuck her every day during the week. I’ll eventually up that to weekends too. She’s hooked on what I can offer her. Which reminds me, and don’t let Josie in on this yet. Get word around to every student you can find that had her classes over say the last four years. I’m planning a gangbang to give every motherfucker who ever had a hard on over her the chance to live their fantasies.”

“And she’s cool with that?”

“Jason ole’ boy, she’s insatiable. You should see the new school counsellor.” A quick cell retrieval Reese brought up the video of Piper Cherry during her crowd surfing stunt, masturbating over the heads of two dozen guys and paraded in the halls. “Check her out.”

“HOLY FUCK! That bitch is a porn star.”

“Yep! Might as well be. Hell, a lot of the teachers are coming out as whores. Remember Mavis Hale?”

“Braided Viking?”

“That’s her! She’s changing too. Had a leopard print dress so short her twat was hanging out. If she pulled that skirt down her tits fell out.” He laughed over the predicament. “How about Mimi Alexander? Recall her?”

“Dinky art teacher?”

“Gangbanged right alongside Josie in the second-floor hallway yesterday. I don’t have video of that though. Mimi has sucked my dick, but I haven’t fucked her yet. Hell, she fucked Roger Dundee in the courtyard yesterday like a beast in heat.”

“Video of that?”

“Not yet. Someone has one, I just need to track down who. Once I do, I’ll send it your way.”

“You’re the man, Teller!”

“Here comes Josie and Simone.” Reese put his cell away. “Hey, Simone!”

“Morning handsome!” Simone stepped up to Reese and Jason but palmed Reese in the face pushing him aside then licked Jason on the cheek. Jason bulged his eyes over his boss’s boldness. “See me after these two leave the store.” Wink! Wink! An expression of whoa, Jason looked to Reese for advice, the nephew just shook his head and offered a shrug. As if he had any say in what his aunt did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.