Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 273: MANY SKIRTS

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 273: MANY SKIRTS - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-273-mona-blue.jpg

Flashback! Raleigh, North Carolina! Not quite three weeks ago, Nashville time!

“There you are.”

“Here I am.” Mona Cherry-Belmont slyly crept up on her new bestie Greta Round, wife of Pastor Robert Round, head founder of Golgotha Seminary School. Having been redirected to the hotel gift shop promoting both golf and North Carolina in general she stood waiting on Mona to join her.

Mona having just had the most remarkable sex in years right in front of her husband Rex over Facetime was definitely glowing but trying her best to mask her devilish deed. Behind the scenes at least. The entire ordeal was devised to be phone sex, but her unexpected lover Vaughn Gallagher manipulated it all to his advantage. Well, technically it was Rex who inspired the visual after she had started to tell him the truth of her bar encounter on Saturday. What began as a mental recreation of the old roleplay she used to enact with Rex led to it partially coming true, only without Rex himself there instigating it. Guys had her on the ropes at the bar. It just didn’t go any further due to her coming to her senses.

Not today! Today while talking to Rex ready to admit her guilt, she ran into Vaughn on their balconies, both risking being seen naked. What started as embarrassment led to Mona pushing her limits to help escalate her fantasy. Choosing to risk meeting Vaughn next door at his room she was trying to be as openminded as she could be. It was only to show off her recently worn dress that Greta had given her just to feel sexy, but in the end, it was to feed off the attraction. He could have been a male model, buff, clean shaven, and incredibly handsome in a Matthew McConaughey kind of way. Who knew an underwater welder could be so built? Swimming daily must have had a part in that.

One thing leading to another Rex caught her off guard. After sending the videos she recorded of her nude on the balcony and the beginnings of telling him the facts out of a guilty conscience, the story stopped at their old roleplay fantasy. She fully intended to tell him everything until Vaughn’s hotel room. The rest was his story. Her first completed affair ever Mona was riding high on achieving it and found herself hiding Vaughn himself from Rex. It wasn’t as if he didn’t have secrets of his own. Someday he would be caught red-handed. Soon enough!

For the moment she determined it best to hide her affair from even Greta. Although knowing a bit more about her new bestie, that she and her husband often shared their beds with others in a mutual understanding, it was still troubling, they being a family of God. They were certainly not preaching to the masses doing what they did in private. Lovely people however, Mona should be worried about her daughter knowing well Monet’s own sexual impulses. She was way too much like her aunts Piper and Breanna. Mona never understood how they could be so open until now.

Was this visit to God’s Country a sign? A way of opening Mona’s eyes to what she was missing being the perfect God faring housewife like her parents taught her to be. It obviously didn’t work with her sisters’ but again, the large age gap and their parents being older did waver a bit. If she only knew what her father was like. Secrets upon secrets. Lay was a part of Layer.

“Sorry we took two different paths, but now we’re together. Let’s go shopping.”

“Let’s! I hope you don’t mind but I invited your next-door neighbor to go clubbing with us.” Greta flared her eyes as they walked. “Seeing as you’ve already met I figured a bit of entertainment couldn’t hurt. He looked rather lonely.”

“Did he?” Now that Mona had left, he most likely was. Mmm! “I’m fine with that. He was cute. Greta? Are you certain you don’t think badly over what I let happen at the bar Saturday? I was half naked. I really don’t know what came over me.”

“Was it fun?”

“Well, I did repent before passing out drunk. Yes!”

“Why do you think I invited you to stay a while longer?” Greta held the front door open for Mona then rejoined her on the way to Greta’s convertible. “You need to realize that there is more to life than just slaving away to a man you may love but don’t see as often as you used to. I’m certain Rex is a keeper, but even I can tell you want more.”

“I didn’t come here to have an affair, Greta. But after what I allowed Saturday night, I don’t think I want my roleplay fantasy to be over. I even took a naked video for Rex from my balcony. I don’t know what made me prowl nude in broad daylight. I guess being on the third floor I felt safe. Rex loved it. We even had the best phone sex ever. He misses me.” No mention of Vaughn she protected the man as he had her. Greta had no idea Mona had already invited Vaughn to go clubbing with her and to seduce her as if he were Rex back in the day. One last time to relive her bar fantasy she thought.

Spending the night with Vaughn was so tempting now that they had already had sex. It was amazing. There was only one thing troubling her. Her overabundance of pubic hair. While Vaughn didn’t let it bother him in his room, she did see a troubled look once he caught a peek of her hair on the balcony. Rex loved her thick hair but maybe just maybe she should try something new.

“Greta?” Time to story tell! “How expensive is a Brazilian Bikini Wax?”

“Free!” She used her car alarm button to deactivate it upon nearing her vehicle. Not knowing what Greta drove Mona dropped her jaw at the beeps and flashing taillights.

“You drive a BMW Z4? I want one. Rex won’t let me get a convertible. My BMW is so not as beautiful as that. Red even! Shouldn’t it be white to support Heaven, not red for Hell?”

“Oh, come on, Mona! Devil in the details! I just love the color red.”

“Speaking of red. We should invite Sonya tonight if she’s not someone’s date already. I’m sure Gavin went home by now.”

“Already called her. I bought her for the evening before she could be tied down. Mmm! There’s a thought.” The ladies got inside the car and Greta started it, lowering the convertible roof to let the sunshine in.

“Thought? Tying Sonya down?” Mona looked stunned. “Does she do that?”

“Don’t we all? Rex has never tied you up?”

“Actually, he has, just not since before the kids were born. I guess those days have escaped me.”

“No escape if you’re tied up. Right?”

“Don’t get any ideas, Greta. I think I might freak out if anyone other than Rex did that to me. So, free you say? The Brazilian?”

“If you really want to go bald, I know just the place and just the person. Do you recall my mentioning our friend Noah? He’s the son of family friends. Quite wealthy ... quite healthy.” She wiggled her eyebrows then set her car in motion. “Buckle up!”

“That kind of friend?” Mona squinted playfully then hid her eyes with her dark sunglasses.

“Once you see Noah, you are going to want him to rock your boat.”

“Two of every animal?” She snickered.

“Oh, he can be beastly! He’s 6’4, 270 pounds of solid muscle. Bald and extremely sexy. He has no need to hire anyone to help him run his businesses either. He likes being hands on and in demand. I mean, he does employ people to run his water park and bathing suit outlet. But his massage parlor? I wouldn’t be surprised if he was booked for three months straight.”

“Oh, my! That good with his hands?”

“All of him is that good. Dare I say it...” Greta leaned closer with a smirk, “ ... foot long.”

“Really? My husband is nine inches. Like you, dare I say it my son takes after his father. Accidental sight lines one day.”

“We gave birth to our son’s Mona. Nothing we have not seen. I see Chase all the time. He sees me. At home I rarely wear anything. Robert prefers it. He walks nude at home too. It just depends on his mood.”

“In front of Chase and Eliza?”

“Of course! Even our maid sees us.”

“You have a maid?”

“Oh, yes! Naya is invaluable. We recently helped her get her citizenship. Naya is a sweet child from Costa Rica. You don’t have a maid?”

“Well, yes! We do but she’s older. Child?”

“Yes. We met her on a missionary sabbatical. She was 14 at the time. Eliza made her a pen pal. At 15 she was in trouble with gangs and on her way to being a prostitute due to them. We had her snuck out of the country. In return we pay her to be our maid and house her.” Sex slave!

“That is so sweet. So, Naya sees you all naked?”

“Yes. We forbid her to wear clothing as well.”

“Oh, my God!” Eyes bulged behind her shades, “Greta! No offense but how can you guys share the love and word of God and be so worldly? She’s 15!”

“What we do behind the scenes is our lives, Mona. No one really knows outside of those we trust. Like Noah. You, now!”

“Yes but Greta? Is my daughter safe here with you and Robert?”

“You have my word. I adore you, Mona.”

“I adore you too Bestie. I just worry. Aren’t you afraid that word might get out what you do when in public? You can’t possibly trust everyone. What if the cameras at the Vineyard Inn had caught ... Oh, My God! I was on camera, wasn’t I?”

“Footage erased. Robert has control over the hotel security system from his office. He took care of it.”

“Wait! So Robert saw me half naked at the bar being pawed up?”

“Oh, yes! He loved it. We actually watched it when he came home that morning. We made love to it.”

“NOOOOO!” Mona turned pale. “You are lying.”

29063-273-mona-lot.jpg

“Thou shalt not ... I am not. You made Robert cum extremely hard inside me. I asked him to delete it afterwards. I even watched him do it. Trust me Mona, I look out for those who I care deeply about. Therefore, Monet is under my wing.”

“Thank you. This is all so much. How does Robert have access to the cameras at the Inn?”

“It’s affiliated with our Church. All the Churches in town use the Vineyard. He however is in charge of overseeing any recordings.”

“That’s good I suppose. What about tonight? We are going outside the Churches jurisdiction, right?”

“Very much so. The club won’t be as packed on a Monday as say the weekend. I’ve frequented it over the last few years, so I know the owners well. I do what I want there.” Another round of eyebrow dances made Mona smirk.

“Have you had sex in the club?”

“Every time I go there. Most of the population that dance there don’t even know who I am. Not everyone keeps up with religion Mona. Robert’s face now might be more recognizable. Me? They look at my fabulous body first.”

“I think the guy next door is attracted to me. He checked me out earlier.” Truth!

“Well, you will find out later tonight. I think that this calls for an even better dress than the one I gave you.”

“How much better?”

“Let’s both go with loose dresses this time.”

“I like this clingy dress. It molds to my figure.”

“Alright we can stick to those. No shoulder or sleeves though. Let’s let the ladies do the holding up.”

“I wish mine were fuller than yours. I love my breasts but yours are so much rounder.”

“It’s in the name.” Greta giggled. “You should get a breast enhancement if you want bigger.”

“I guess I just wasn’t as lucky as my sisters. Piper and Bree are so proud of theirs. Zero gravity and bouncy. All natural even. Me? Of course, I had two kids.”

“So did I, if you remember.” She laughed. “Confession! I had mine enlarged two cup sizes. The scars were removed. So expensive but they look real. I will never sag.”

“You might have to give me the number to your surgeon.”

“I’ll even go along and hold your hand.”

“Aww! I’ll ask Rex what he thinks. He loved this blue dress. I sent him pictures wearing it. I think he’s appreciating the subtle changes in me.”

“Well, now that you two lovebirds have a house to yourselves maybe you should step up your activities.”

“Mace won’t be at his aunt’s forever. He just took her dog to her. She asked us to puppy sit while she got settled in Nashville. My son has never had a job in his entire life so he getting his own place is not going to happen. Rex and I already started cutting out his allowance, but I’ll be damned if my father hasn’t funded his adventures. Dad even bought him a sixty-thousand-dollar truck for his graduation present. He has no desire to go to college or join his father in the stables. He takes after me unfortunately in that aspect. Of course, Monet was a daddy’s girl but even she won’t break a nail when it comes to work. Anyways, maybe you’re right. I’ll buy some new nighties before I head home and see if our alone time peps up our marriage.”

“That’s a start.” Greta hopped on the interstate around the city to get where she intended to go. The wind in their hair was exhilarating. In passing a string of semi-trailers Greta grinned. “Watch this.” Holding her wheel with one hand she reached to her cleavage with the other. Tugging her stretchy dress down beneath both breasts she sped up even with a driver in one of the big rigs. Sunglasses on masking her she honked her horn.

The driver looked to be 50 and wearing a ballcap promoting the Chicago Cubs. Looking down at the ladies he spotted Greta’s bulging breasts and honked his own horn. Teasing him she lifted her right tit and sucked on her nipple. Mona hid her face at first but just out of curiosity glanced up to see the driver beaming and taking a snapshot picture with his cell. Oh, that looked safe.

“Your turn.” Greta released her breast but left them out to enjoy the breeze, exciting her nipples into valiantly stabbing the highway.

“What?” Mona bulged her eyes then considered it. Nobody would know her. In a swift judgment call Mona joined Greta in tugging her dress down over her 36C’s. The driver taking a photo Mona decided to even unfasten her seatbelt and turn in her seat to face him. Fluffing up the ladies made the guy nod with a definite approval rating. “Oh, My God! I can’t believe I ... yes, I can.” Shaking them only added to his smile.

“Our exit is up ahead. Sit down, I’m speeding up to cut in front of him.” Belt back on Greta hit the gas and blew three car lengths ahead of her trucker and shot off onto the exit. Their breasts remained out all the way through town. Mona tried hard to keep up with her bestie. Pulling into a strip mall with quite a few cars around Greta even swiped a handicap parking spot and placed a wheelchair placard on her mirror.

“Seriously? What if someone with a handicap really needed this spot?” Mona now put her tits away. Greta however left hers out as she sat back in her seat.

“Do you always live by the rules?”

“Uhhh?” Mona looked to the sky. “I try to. Most of the time. Not lately, I guess.” A prayer gesture of hands she apologized. “Fine! Be cruel.”

“Let me warn Noah we’ll be there to get your Brazilian by 3:00. That gives us two hours to shop. We can get our nails done too.”

“I could use that. Lord knows, I could use a massage too. This trip has stressed me.”

“Noah does body massages.”

“I thought you said he was booked for months.”

“For me he would cancel out on the Pope.”

“Does a Brazilian hurt?”

“Oh, yes! He rips the hair off. But he knows how to make you forget the pain.”

“Oh, my! I’m not looking to play with this Noah, Greta.”

“That is your loss. You do what you want.”

“I thought about getting that Brazilian and letting Rex Facetime with me to watch it happen. I want him to feel a part of my decision. It was insanely hot when we, I played for him, he played for me.”

“I would have loved to have seen that.”

“Me?”

“Him! But both of you together would have been fascinating.”

“Did you and Sonya watch me at the bar? I was too busy to really notice. I mean, your heavy breathing told me you two were kind of distracted.”

“That was so much fun. I hope that happens again tonight.”

“You giving a blowjob? Or watching my repeat performance at the bar?”

“Both! Just to let you be aware, the club we’re going to is what they call protected. Meaning law enforcement overlooks much of what happens there. Money speaks! Our secret!”

“I won’t say a word. It’s not like my father is any saint. I’m almost certain he has some illegal wheeling and dealing behind the scenes, he is a Senator.”

“Good! My dress comes off tonight. So does yours.”

“What? Completely?”

“Sonya’s too. But in her case that builds clientele.” She giggled. “Miss Waterston is shall we say in very high demand. Like Noah months ahead in certain cases. I however paid her to make other arrangements this evening. Will pay her that is.”

“This is all just so insane.”

“Time to put my top up.”

“Yes, you should cover those magnificent creatures.”

“With lots and lots of cum tonight.” There was that brow worm wiggling again. She however meant her convertible top. Button pushed Mona laughed. Greta did not put her breasts away until she stepped out of her car and locked up. Mona could not stop giggling.

“This place is called SLeUTh. Notice the word SLUT in the name.”

“I think I did just DETECT that.” There was that Piper Cherry rub off.

“Good one! Noah owns this place and only keeps the sexiest stuff made on stock. So, lets rebuild your life Mona Cherry-Belmont.”

“My sister’s will never believe this new me.”

“Why?”

“They would buy this entire store. Well, Piper would. Bree is a lesbian and her choices of sexy often means only a wife beater, ripped up jeans, and boots. She definitely pulls off her fashion. Piper now, she’s like you and Robert, she lives in the nude most of ... oh, God!”

“What?”

“My son is staying with her a while. I hope she keeps her clothes on. My son is so impressionable. Her being a Penthouse playmate in the looks department will, I don’t even want to think about it.”

“She can’t be that hot.”

“Oh?” Mona pulled her cell out to share a photo of Piper in a dress similar to what they were here to buy. “This is Piper.” Taking a closer look Greta bulged her eyes. “I bet no man denies her. She is a Goddess.” Greta found herself staring until Mona pulled her hand away.

“Now here is Bree.”

“Goodness! They could almost be twins. I see Monet in her. I love her two-toned hair color. It does speak rebel.” Bree in the picture had her long blond hair but with blue streaks in it to accent her big blue eyes. Sunglasses on top of her head Breanna Cherry sat on a Harley in a cut off Harley t-shirt showing off her under boob and denim threaded shorts so short her inner thighs were visible. “She rides a Harley?”

“Biker bitch! Believe it or not, she’s going to Law School. I so feel adopted.”

“I think I can see her vagina.”

“Really?” Mona had never looked at the picture that closely. “OH, MY GOD! Rex has this picture in his phone.”

“Well, she is a lesbian, right? No worries.” Door to Sleuth open, then went inside.

“Yes, but I think even Mace has this picture. I cannot believe my sisters. Why would Bree send Rex and Mace this pic?”

“Ever think she’s not completely into girls?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.