Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 271: NIGHTCAP

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 271: NIGHTCAP - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-271-ai-darcy1.jpg

Beckett residence!

Nearing 10:00 PM the fish fry was coming to a close. Quite the meal and good company, although evil intentions, things were going well. A bottle of JD nearly drained amongst everyone including 17-year-old Andrea who had her first shot ever, the group was feeling good. Knowing with the birthday party on Saturday and alcohol likely snuck in Andi might get drunk she wanted to know what to expect. One shot became two and she was all kinds of glowing. Taking the party inside Parker Rockhurst’s now that the evening insects had discovered them, the Beckett’s settled into the living room for further chatting. It was nice to shoot the breeze with their neighbor.

Darcy of course encouraged the further drinking in hopes that her husband Randy might get intoxicated and go straight home and pass out. Her deal with Parker Rockhurst to provide sexual favors paid ahead of time she was pretty much caught between a Rockhurst and a hard place. When Randy was off on his hunting trips, she was free to earn her money her way without him knowing. Parker’s insistence that she show up at his whim made it difficult when hubby was home. This at least guaranteed her services tonight if Randy was too out of it to notice her missing.

More drinks poured and accepted it was easy to see her wishes might come true. Randy was getting sloppy drunk and babbling about Russians for some reason. Darcy knew of Olga, Randy’s secretary but hearing him mention the woman was the sister of a mobster concerned her. Intrigued by it, Parker added that knowledge to his plans for Darcy. Connections within the insidious shadow organization Watchtower always made it fun to dabble and turn people. Russian mobsters were like anyone else, easy to buy off, easy to purpose. Although plastered Randy did try his best to watch what he said, using his foreman Gus as a patsy in saying he had a crush on Olga. That part was true, but Randy himself wanted that hot ass Ruskie, he was just too worried about her brother taking gunshots at him.

Darcy simply snuggled up next to Randy on the couch and let him rant. Parker eying her behavior sought to see if she would risk everything and motioned her into acting frisky toward him. Her nerves on edge she did know that in Randy’s current condition he might not tell her to behave. Moves made subtly she threw one leg over his at an angle and let him rub her thigh while talking. Nails on his chest beneath an unbuttoned shirt she toyed with his chest hair. Pausing between work talk Randy did look at Darcy with a curious glint.

“Someone is feeling good.” He chuckled, then looked over at Parker in a recliner. “Hope you don’t feel weird about the wife getting handsy.”

“Not in the least. Be yourselves, I’m fine. I was young once.”

“Speaking of young, where did Andi go?”

“She went downstairs.” Darcy warned him, “Beau wanted to show her his bedroom.”

“That can’t be good.”

“They’re fine. You worry too much, now pay attention to me.” Darcy kissed him right in front of Parker. Her left-hand rubbing Randy’s inseam certainly had the obvious effect. Big dick brewing even under duress he kissed her with passion. A minute later Darcy crawled over Randy’s lap and straddled him. Skirt rising in back her butt cheeks exposed as she fed on his emotions. Hands all over her found her skirt and went beneath it. In doing so Randy revealed even more of her. Parker right across from them had a perfect view of her ass, pucker peeking out, labium grazing his jeans.

Lowering his recliner Parker stood up and crept behind her. In her intense make out session Randy was lost in her loyalty. Loyalty in the moment of course. With Randy blinded by her attentive French kissing Parker carefully eased up and stuck a finger up her anal cavity. Lifting her cheeks led him to shove fingers up her cunt without Randy knowing a damned thing. The thrill of Parker’s provocation intensified her appetite for her husband. He remained knuckling her cunt for two minutes until he succumbed to back strain. At the ripe old age of 80 Parker just wasn’t as limber as he used to be, not that he didn’t try. Abandoning her, he rubbed her ass cheeks then hobbled off toward his bathroom. All the whiskey he had drowned himself in was ready to spring a leak.

Darcy kept her hubby entertained until he required a breather. Palming her face, he eased her away and sneered up at her. “Olga? Hold my calls. My wife needs me.” That made her smile, she did love her mate of twenty plus years, regardless of if he had cheated on her. While he didn’t know she knew, it did give her reason to enjoy herself just as much without him comprehending a similar habit. At least she was getting paid for her cheating. Well, in most cases.

With an I love you she ventured to kiss him even more. Such a strange place to renew passion but regardless it was needed. Hands returning to her bare ass beneath the skirt he brought his arms higher and brought her dress along with him. Over half of her upper body was exposed without care. He wasn’t even considering Parker’s thoughts on his actions anymore. Let him see her! After the hooded whore earlier, he couldn’t stop thinking how he wished his wife might open up more. So far, so good, Darcy wasn’t retaliating.

“God, I love you Mrs. Beckett.” He mumbled as their lips touched.

“Parker might see me half naked. Are you sure you want to show me off like this? What if Beau and Andrea came upstairs?”

“Risk worth taking. You yourself said we needed to work on us.”

“I did! But here? Not at home?” She pressed her forehead against his. Easing her back Randy looked around her to see Parker missing, only Malice looking at them.

“Damn! And I thought Parker might get a tease.”

“I think he excused himself to give us some privacy.” She too looked behind her.

“Wanna fuck?”

“What? Here? Randy I... “ She smirked with an evil grin then scooted back enough to work on his belt and zipper. “This is thrilling. We’ve never been this bold before at another home.” Pants undone she drew his sizable erection out and stroked him a bit. Heavy eyelids on his part he flung his scalp back against the couch and groaned.

“Am I only jerking him?”

“Ride it!” He mumbled. “I dare you.”

“Mmm! Dare accepted!” Lifting up over him she guided the tip of his dick into her vagina. A slow insertion she cooed before beginning a gyration. “Are you going to stay awake through this? You look exhausted.”

“Too much JD! Damn, Dars, I really didn’t think you would go for this. It’s outside your comfort zone.”

“Neither did I.” She snickered. “I really am trying to excite our marriage.”

“I’ll work on my end more. Just hang in there. Maybe if we did things like this more often, we might step things up.”

“In front of our neighbor? Who is next? Kerry the truck driver?”

“If he wants to watch I’d let him.” He barely whispered then fell asleep. Frowning over it she rode him a while longer to gauge if he would wake up at a faster momentum.

“I just knew he was going to pass out. I have to remain in my hot seat until Parker comes back. I just hope Andrea doesn’t catch me.” As Darcy maintained her fulfillment quest Parker was in his restroom watching her on his cellphone, patched in by Watchtower tech. He was loving the fact that she had gotten Randy to go that far. Switching cameras on his phone he captured Beau and Andrea down in the basement. Stretched out on his king-size bed Beau was just holding her and talking.

“Not on my money!” Parker sent a text to his imposter grandson. Watching him check his message Beau read what Parker had written, “Sneak her over to her house. Get her in her bed and naked. Move your ass.”

Point made Beau smirked and made excuses. “My mom! Hey? I have an idea. You’ve seen my room let’s go next door and you can show me yours.”

“Mom and dad are still upstairs.”

“I think your dad might be too drunk to even walk home. They might end up staying here tonight.”

“That’s awkward. Okay, let’s go.” She crawled from bed allowing him to see her bare bottom in her roll. Pinching her she squealed but helped him out of bed to follow her. At the head of the stairs, they met Parker who acted tired, he was, just not that tuckered out. “Hi, Mister Rockhurst. Is it alright if I have Beau walk me home? I do have school in the morning.”

“Absolutely! Can’t be too careful out here in the wilds. See her home Boy!”

“Are mom and dad still here?”

“Living room! I left them some privacy; they were getting frisky. I’m turning in shortly, they can have their fun and let themselves out.”

“What if dad is too drunk to walk home?”

“Couch is comfy. You two go have fun. I’ll text Beau here if your parents are on the way.”

“Okay!” She grew giddy, “Come on.”

“Love to!” He chuckled, “Thanks grampa!”

“Don’t do anything I would do.”

“Wouldn’t do!”

“Isn’t that what I said?” He made his thoughts clear. Beau knew very well he meant don’t you dare fuck her.” A nod of respect Beau let her tug his arm and led him out the back door. Once gone Parker made certain his firepit was out good then went back to his living room. Finding Darcy on her hubby’s cock she did manage to keep him hard even in his slumber. Limping in behind her Parker pulled her head back by her hair and whispered, “I sent the kids next door. Just in case. Not that I give a shit.” He then licked her cheek. “Get that fucking dress off and keep your man stiff.”

29063-271-andi-beau-nightcap.jpg

“Shit!” She hissed but followed instructions. Taking her dress from her Parker tossed it over Malice then eased back. Hands on Parker prompted her to stand up then bend forward.

“Suck his dick.” Leaning over Randy’s lap she wrapped her lips around his thick head and went to town. Out cold all he could do was moan amid snores. While she performed for Parker, he dropped his khakis and took her from behind. Huge risk on Darcy’s part but as late as it was getting, she hoped Parker might call this his time. Thrusting deep into her she reacted with an increased hunger. For five whole minutes Parker fucked her from behind then nutted inside her.

“Keep sucking!” He ordered pulling out of her. A snap of his fingers brought Malice to his side. Pointing at her drooling cunt the dog tilted his profile and began licking her clean of his master’s nut. A palm on her lower spine kept her there enduring the mutt’s tongue. A thumb in her ass along with the dog’s persistent lapping, Darcy Beckett screamed with her mouth full of hubby. Muffled but resounding she kept blowing her man. Why wasn’t he waking up?

Nudging Malice away Parker ended her blowjob and pointed at the carpet in front of Randy. “On your back, legs wide!” Emotionally challenged she went down for him and he carefully moved to his knees. Laying over her Parker Rockhurst dared to take her missionary style.

“Parker?” She worried.

“Relax! I put a micky in his last two drinks. He’s out for an hour at least.”

“You drugged my husband?”

“Shut the hell up and moan.” He slapped her face once then got into his thrusting. His back weak he did his best. It was enough to get her to climax. A tear leaked from her right eye over Parker’s unexpected cruelty. Not her slap across the face but his doping of Randy. That did not set well with her. Cumming in her a second time he choked her enough to warrant direct eye contact. “You do NOT hold that against me. It’s a soft mickey, nothing that harms the man. I did this to show you that you can do anything. If fucking right in front of him is accomplished that should tell you something about yourself Beckett. Or should I say MASKcara?”

“Mascara?” He sat back and retrieved his TV remote and carefully programmed what he intended to show her. Before her eyes she witnessed cell cam footage of Darcy wearing the hood Ross Green had placed upon her. “Oh, my God! How did you get that?”

“Trade secret! That was some show Beckett.”

“So, those are the men who fucked me.” She didn’t recognize any of them until she saw Randy’s crew chief Gus Forman fucking her. “Oh, God! Gus!” It made her ill, sitting up to curl her legs under her. “Ross did take me to Randy’s job site. I truthfully thought it might have been the case, but I didn’t want to believe it. Why would you all do that to me?”

“Did anyone recognize you?”

“I don’t know. Obviously not, if Gus had sex with me. Does Randy know?”

“Nobody knew who you were. Get over the nerves Beckett. You had the time of your life today between that incident and my fucking you just now.” She couldn’t deny that fact. “There’s a smile.”

“It was erotic. Gus, though? I don’t think I could ever face him again. It would crush not just him, but Randy.”

“Word is, they want you back. Even Randy there!” Further images arose showing Randy over her and fingering her asshole, another man fucking her cunt at the same time. Her hand went over her mouth at seeing another shove his cock down her throat.

“Randy was the one who fingered me. Oh, God! I loved that.”

“You never admit to being the girl. Is that understood? Protect yourself at all cost and enjoy the fun.”

“They want me to do this a second time. Am I getting paid next time around?”

“Your ole’ man’s wallet, not mine. You do know Randy there is hiding money from you, right? It’s time you got what you deserved. Do it and have fun swindling him.”

“As wrong as that sounded, you might be right. The more money I get, the safer I’ll feel if he ever did divorce me.”

“I can get you every penny he has if it ever comes to that.”

“I could never hurt him by taking everything.”

“Even if he leaves you with nothing? There’s always that chance Beckett.”

“Only if it comes down to that. Make no mistake Parker, while I’m not proud of how low I’ve become, I do love my husband.” She turned with a chill to look back at Randy, “Can he hear us?” Snoring out of the blue Parker shared his thoughts via a hand motion as making a point.

Pouting at her husband’s treatment she knew there was no turning back. Admitting defeat Darcy Beckett simply lowered her eyes. “Just don’t hurt him any further than this. Please Parker!”

“Hands and knees! Face him, I have one more in me tonight.”

“Where do you find the energy?” Troubled by the knowledge and power her neighbor possessed she concluded that her future fate was in his hands. Rolling on the carpet to face Randy in his slumber she dreaded the idea that he might wake up and not only see her getting fucked by Parker, but the TV set replaying her job site porno over and over. She was just glad that Andrea had gone home. It did dawn on her that her daughter had seen Malice and one of her teachers through Parker’s living room window. Worried that she might look again and witness Parker hitting her from behind scared her to death.

“Viagra!

Penetrated with renewed vitality Parker snatched up her hair and yanked her head back with a vengeance. “Put your face right into his lap.” He reversed his hold to shove her facial features directly into Randy’s scrotum. “Suck on those until I cum.” Mouth widening she engulfed both of his balls and let his timid erection drape over her forehead. Not as erect as it had been due to the drug in his system it was a bit floppy. Still, she peered cross-eyed around her obstacle and monitored Randy’s expected revival. The harder Parker Rockhurst fucked her the more she was shaking Randy around. She prayed like hell he would sleep through the storm.

Five minutes later Parker called it without cumming in her. Pulling out of her he stood up and again gripped her by her frosted mane. “Release him and crawl to my bedroom.”

“What if he wakes up while we’re in there?”

“As much booze as he has in him even if the drug stalls out, he’s going to go right back to sleep.” Whimpering over it she followed him to the hallway until Parker stopped. “End of the hall on the left. Get in bed and await me.” Obediently paid in advance to fulfill his desires she moved down the hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.