Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 270: abUSER FRIENDLY

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 270: abUSER FRIENDLY - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-270-office.jpg

11:10 PM! The war was over and Piper had showered yet again. Par for the intercourse! Wired instead of tired she decided to inhabit a spot in her home where she had barely set foot in since moving to Nashville. Piper Cherry had finally taken the time to enjoy her office, slash fitness room. Even more she was keeping a promise made long ago. Took her long enough! Although in her defense she did attempt to watch this over at the McKellen home, but Horndog Henry kept her a tad too busy. Who had time to watch anything outside of creamy nut shot into your face. Double features at that!

“So, this is the further adventures of Frisque.”

Ever since moving into her home she had only set foot into this hideaway, if you could call it that, thrice now. Once after the moving guys had set things up for her, once after her internet was hooked up and now tonight. While fatigue plagued her from lack of sleep and the combination of her detainees then Jesse and his school delivery guy chum Bannon showing up for dinner, everyone was making up for lost time. Sure, it had exerted her after so much sex in such a short period of time, but her male appetite was insatiable these days.

Shocked over her nephew Mace showing up with of all people boxer Daphne Dillman was icing on the cake. Although Piper’s shower had revived her, she really should have knocked herself out instead of being upstairs watching porn. Boredom setting in and her nephew currently MIA for whatever reason, likely walking Daphne home, she decided to pay a long overdue visit to her desktop computer.

“I promised Henry that I would look further into his RPG. Last time I was a little too busy fucking the man to watch it on his TV. He introduced me in the game as a character by the name of Emma and captured my likeness pretty darn good.” She watched Emma masturbating in a shower. “It’s crazy the timing of this scene, I just used my showerhead to get off one last time for the day.” Yeah, right! “Hopefully, Mace doesn’t try things again as soon as he gets home. I adore my nephew but darn it, letting him fuck me was a really bad move. I just know he’s going to want it more often. Tonight, our switching partners was tricky. Sad thing is, now that I know how freaking talented, he is, I might want more too. So, fucked up! If his mom ever catches wind, I’ll never be able to face Mona again.”

As if on cue her cellphone started ringing. Pausing her game for silence she eyed the caller. “Perfect timing!” She rolled her eyes and answered it. “Hey, Sis! How are things at the horsestead?”

“I’m not calling too late, am I?”

“Not at all! I’m just upstairs trying out my computer. I haven’t really had time to get online since I’ve been here. Looking at my cardio equipment this second I realize I need to burn off some calories too.”

“Whatever! You never gain a pound. I don’t even know why you own that stuff. Rex and I are adjusting to our alone time.” This conversation takes place after the flashbacks of Mona in Raleigh, North Carlina. “So far, we haven’t received a call about Monet’s actions. She’s so much like you it’s unreal. I know you didn’t teach her bad habits but somehow, it’s rubbed off. Fingers crossed she stays on track for God. What about you? Is the new job still going, okay?”

“Going fabulous! I met the Superintendent of schools today.” Fucked the fat bastard! “Picture Norm from that old sitcom Cheers, that’s him. I heard he was bad news afterwards but during my time with him he seemed fine. As long as he doesn’t bother me.” Or any of her students. Piper decided not to reveal the things she had heard about Whitmore Bolger until she had the facts. Not even Carl Manley had mentioned seeing the cops punch the guy and take away the orphan girls he had in his despicable hands. Carl had to watch what he said just as much due to Watchtower. Not even Piper was aware of the organization yet. Soon enough!

“I see. Oh, before I forget! Don’t overlook mom and dad’s anniversary next week. I was thinking we should all skype together. I’ll warn Bree too.”

“That’s right! Good move Sis. I totally forgot that. Does it fall on Tuesday or Wednesday?”

“Tuesday! Mark it down. I know mom mentioned that dad had dinner reservations at a new seafood restaurant in the city called FINesse. Also, I heard that dad might be up your way in a few weeks to meet with Tennessee Senator Castor Marks. He might stop in and see you.”

“I doubt that! Dad doesn’t have any patience for me after Davon’s bullshit.”

“He helped you through that ordeal Piper. If he didn’t care, you would have had to suffer far worse than you did.” Hearing this Piper couldn’t remain seated any longer. Standing up she moved to the wall of glass onlooking her backyard and swimming pool. Up on the second story like she was with her lights on bright the entire neighborhood could see her prowling about in the nude. Oddly, not a soul was there to drool. No Perbert out on his balcony watching through his telescope, and no Knox Hardecker smoking on his own balcony. The only other home in her immediate sight was the vacant home she mentioned to Ana Domingo.

“You’re right! But you do know that dad was really only protecting his seat. Luckily, his connections kept things from blowing up in our faces.”

“That just comes with the job Piper. Dad would sacrifice everything for all of his children.”

“I wish I had your optimism Mona, but I don’t. You’re the first born so you have that soft spot. Dad hated the fact Bree came out as gay, then how I married a black man and became a Falcon cheerleader. Once Davon was convicted of murder, I was more of an outcast than ever. He hasn’t even called since I moved to Nashville. Neither has mom, and that concerns me even more. It’s like she sided with dad and tossed me to the wind. Don’t get me wrong, I love them I just feel abandoned. Which sadly, I am okay with.”

“Maybe when we all skype, we can talk things out. It is time we had a family meeting anyway.”

“I’ll skype out of respect, but don’t count on skipping the hostility.”

“Just breath! Is Mace giving you any troubles?” Piper had to pause and swallow.

“He’s fine. To be honest Mona, I’m glad he’s decided to stay a while. I need family and he’s been a blessing. With him as a roomie it keeps me from having to mow my yard.”

“As much money as you have you would hire someone to do that anyway. Can I ask you something without upsetting you?”

“Worth a shot!”

“I know how you are. You’re such a free spirit, are you behaving around him?”

“Are you asking if I’m still a nudist?”

“I am!” A noise downstairs heard Piper stepped out to the landing and heard a feminine voice call her name. Stepping into view Piper snapped her fingers to inform silence. Back already after going home and changing from their evening romp in her bedroom with the boys and Daphne, Josie McKellen needed to relax, and Henry was drinking again. Ignoring her for Frisque she gave up and came back over. Attention captured Josie quietly took the stairs up and joined Piper in her office.

“I keep my clothes on around him.” She just knew what was coming and motioned Josie to take her dress off. Purse set aside Josie hurried to slip out of her dress. With a simple up and over she handed Piper her outfit.

“I don’t believe you. Show me! What are you wearing now?”

“Seriously? You sound like every guy I talk to over the phone.” She put her cellphone on speaker then speedily put Josie’s dress on. “Ugggh! You’re killing me, Mona. I can’t believe you would think I’d run around naked in front of Mace.” A tight fit being taller and with bigger breasts the dress was good for short notice. “Fine! One second and I’ll go Facetime with you.” Waving Josie out temporarily Piper sent a request to join her. Now face to face with her older sister Piper shined her cell onto her attire.

“You wear your dresses tight enough.”

“Will you just stop. Keep it up and I will start running around naked again.”

“Please don’t! Mace adores you; he might feel awkward.” As if!

“Our bond is just as solid as it was in Atlanta. Can we change the subject please?”

“Where is Mace?”

“Actually, I don’t know.” She noticed palm prints on her glass windows. Closer inspection she realized breast smudges as well. Frowning over them she had a pretty good suspicion that it was Dakota the evening before. Having snuck over to see Mace it made sense. In a twist of fate that she wasn’t aware of as of yet, it was Sable instead that she met in between their yards to moon Knox and Travis Herbert. “He was gone when I got home. He’s been out looking for a job so there is that, but it is late. He hasn’t messaged or called to let me know.”

29063-270-abuser-2.jpg

“You look tired.”

“I am. I didn’t sleep much last night.” By the looks of it, not tonight either. She sat back down at her desk until Josie’s dress was heard popping a thread under strain. In showing the desk her elbow bumped her mouse and the monitor lit back up to reveal Henry’s RPG Frisque. “I’m in charge of detention and cheerleading practice too. My days are really hectic.” Sex! Sex! Sex!

“Is that a dildo on your desk?”

“Shit! Sorry! I was ready to use it before you called.”

“That thing is enormous.” Yes, your son was! Cloned from Mace Belmont it was identical to his dimensions in every detail, vein ripples and all.

“GoGojira!” She laughed. “I don’t even recall when I bought this whopper.”

“Your office door is open I see.” Piper looked back over her shoulder. Where did Josie go? In turning in her swivel seat Mona now saw outside. “No curtains? No blinds?”

“Will you stop already? I haven’t had time to buy any yet.” Bold face lie! She preferred the whole world seeing her. “I’m shutting off Facetime!” Going, going, gone! Whew! Off came Josie’s dress. Sitting her outfit across a cardio bike Piper snooped out her office door. Finding her dog Rotten looking into Mace’s bedroom she narrowed her eyes.

“Thank you for putting up with me. For that matter thank you for putting up with Mace.”

“I’m used to your scrutiny. Someday you really should stop judging me.”

“It’s our age difference and you know it.” A loud exhale later Mona added, “Piper? Forgive me. Of late, my world has changed too. There are things I want to tell you but I’m afraid you might slip up and tell my son.”

“That sounds ominous. You know I wouldn’t betray you.” Pissed at her own words she clenched her teeth and held her breath. Betrayal was a daily routine these days. Rotten whining as he remained in Mace’s doorway led her to explore the situation. Quietly waving her 200-pound Rott away Piper leaned into the door frame. Finding Josie, she rolled her eyes. On Mace’s bed she was lying naked and masturbating. Mouthing, “Really whore?” Josie flipped her tongue at her bestie and knuckled her cunt.

“I know you wouldn’t!” Fooled again! “Some things happened when I was in North Carolina.”

“What sort of things?” She walked back to her office and closed the door in case Josie started moaning too loud. Choosing to sit up on her cardio bike she tossed Josie’s dress over a treadmill. Peddling after setting it for 2 miles she maintained her rate. Ooo! Friction atop her seat over her clit with each pedal rotation she was fluttering her eyelashes at a rapid rate. “Just tell me already.” Eyes white!

“I had sex with others.” Piper nearly broke her foot on the rotation, lifting her legs out to the sides to avoid the auto cycling of her foot pedals.

“Quit fibbing!”

“No! It’s true. Rex knows about it and even gave me his blessing. I don’t know what came over me. I made some friends up there that introduced me to far more than I’m used to. Rex even watched me on Facetime like we just did. Ever since I got home Rex and I have fucked like rabbits. I think my doing what I did changed our routine. He wants me all the time now.”

“Wow! That was unexpected. So, who are these new friends?”

“I’m afraid to tell you.”

“Just fess up wench.”

“Pastor Round and his wife are swingers. I know that’s twisted but they are so much fun. I even got a Brazilian wax from their well-hung friend Noah. He owns a water park with a mini mall attached to it. I can’t believe I’m telling you. Bree already knows, I stopped by on my way back to see her and Shelby.”

“So, I’m the last to know.” Killing her cardio bike’s power, she hopped off the seat and nearly tripped over Josie’s purse. As it fell open out rolled MACEtodon. Brow lifting, she bent over to pick it up then noted the size and shape.

“Sorry! Only us girls and Rex please. Monet doesn’t even know I did the things I did.”

“Okay, so let me get this straight.” She carried MACEtodon to her desk and compared it with GoGojira. Identical twins! “You give me crap over my lifestyle, and yet you’ve evolved into me?” Fidgeting her lips Piper reopened her office door and took MACEtodon to Mace’s room. Tossing the toy at Josie mid-moan Josie hissed and bit her tongue. Leaving her bestie again Piper headed downstairs with Rotten in tow. In her living room she opened the French door and let her pooch out back before closing the door. He simply stared at her through the glass with a WTF look. Poor guy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.