Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 269: ONCE UPON a tiME

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 269: ONCE UPON a tiME - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-269-blonde-111.jpg

Somewhere in Greater Nashville!

Even well-paid computer hackers had their fun. Watchtower employees often had their own secrets, they had access to every camera, every cellphone, every radio wave. Although there in place to protect the darker activities of the higher echelon in the Watchtower mainframe, each hacker did have a mind of their own. Devious minds at that, it came with the territory. They just had to be careful and watch their tracks. One such gent with the codename Pindrop during Watchtower hours but Nightshade on the Dark Web aka Fred Maltese was at the top of his game. At the age of 27 he ignored college and moved right into wealth and expertise. Smart as a bullwhip lash sporting a 180 IQ, he was brought in from Newport, Maine of all places. In other words, his brain struck like lightning when it was required. While thus far he had towed the line in not stealing funds, he was prone to playing peeping tom. The issue with that was that he often found personal favorites and watched over them religiously. In Freddy’s case, that meant a pair of identical twins by the names of Brooke and Paisley Banfield. Bad boy Freddy loved spying on those little hotties. Blondes were always a weakness!

Earlier in his shift he had watched Paisley lose her bikini in her swimming pool trying to attract the pool cleaner Dolph Richter. Freddy had seen both girls naked a hundred times in their home. Showering, masturbating in the dark, even spying on their parents. Brooke especially loved sneaking about to catch her father jerking off. With their mother gone quite a lot and the twins albeit prisoners they only had what was available to them. Daddy, pool cleaner, caretakers, and Harry’s business partners.

Fred had such access to the Banfield property that there was really nowhere to hide. Even in the dark he had infrared necessity. Although the twins were seventeen, he knew one thing, he wanted to fuck the holy hell out of them. Virgins still, he rather hoped to be the sneaky bastard who found a way to remedy that. The problem was, when he was off the clock, others watched. Catching him would be the end of his world. Not killed but certainly discredited and likely sent to prison. Nope! He would just have to outsmart his fellow hackers. Active physically to prevent gaining weight sitting so long behind six computers at once Fred often took to his mountain or racing bike on trails, they escaped his world. There would likely be his starting point.

Scrubbing his prints off of everything he had observed today, including how Brooke Banfield straddled her father’s lap and dared to rub her pussy for him had to be wiped. If Harrison’s wife Madison learned of Harry’s beating off or even allowing Brooke to do that, she would crush him like a bug. By all rights Harry should have been divorced years ago, but Madison required him to care for her girls and protect them from the very thing she and her colleagues promoted. Whether Madison had that right, considering how she cheated, lied, and manipulated her husband of 18 years or not, she ruled the roost. Let Harry believe he did.

Sent to their rooms hours ago the twins rebelled further and inhabited Brooke’s bedroom, rather than split up. They needed one another to cope with their miserable life. Even while observing them off and on all shift, Freddy had the privilege of rewinding to cleanse footage if need be. What he stupidly did during those hours might backfire, but something told him that helping the girls might get him in their good graces. As long as they didn’t rat him out. Scrubbing everything as he went along certainly kept others in the dark. But he could never reveal who he was. To Fred this challenge was more eye candy. Eating Lo Mein noodles from Yakki Chan’s down the street he sat back to eavesdrop on their earlier conversation as he erased it and manipulated their words. Off the clock he had his own apartment pimped out when it came to tech. They all did, hackers lived and breathed their freedom of beseech!

Both twins showered together and remained naked throughout the evening. Painting nails, talking about their adventure at Burger Kink, that crazy skinny boy Dip Poole who insisted they were someone named Sable and Dakota. It was all a lot to process. Yet, just that one adventure out on their own made them crave more. Their new ally gave them hope. Fred watched this footage one last time before it would forever be lost. His biggest worry was the girls slipping up over their chat. “Last call! Let’s make sure I didn’t miss anything.” Roll on!

“So, how did Dolph take it when you lost your bikini?”

“That was so scary. I can’t believe I found the courage to do that.” Paisley opened up, coating her toenail with purple paint. “I know he liked what he saw but he did have a point. All of the cameras around the house saw me do that. Saw what you did with dad. We need to be careful Brooke; mom might divorce daddy if she sees you in his lap like that.”

“She’s going to see daddy jerking off afterwards too. We both know he did, he does it a lot when we’re not looking. Or thinks we’re not.” She giggled. Something dawned on her, and Brooke rolled over on her bed to face up. “Do you think we have cameras in our rooms? I mean, would our parents go that far? Look at what we do thinking we’re secluded in our bedrooms. I play with myself three times a day.”

“Four! Got you beat.” Paisley giggled. “Now that we know boys’ lust over us at Burger Kink, I might double that. I really hope we can get away more.”

“That’s what I was trying to get daddy to understand. If I tease him more and more, he might agree just to get me out of his hair.”

“The nanny job is a start. Like you said we can switch off days. But that also means one of us would be on our own while the other works.”

“I’m fine with that. We can take care of ourselves. Daddy made us take self-defense classes at the Country Club. I can punch a guy in the balls.”

“Then kiss them all better.” Paisley laughed. “I’m with you, I’m ready to lose my virginity. I’d let Dolph have it if I could persuade him, it was safe. He’s afraid of being caught and thrown in jail. I mean he’s like 30, you and I are not 18 for another month.”

“Careful what we say, just in case we do have cameras.” Ping! Cellphones! Both sisters at the same time. Looking at one another the girls stared at a text. With only family in their contacts this new number simply said, “Your New Best Bud.”

“Mine says the same as yours.” Brooke showed her sister the text. “Whoa! Yours just erased.” Drawing her screen back she added, “So did mine. We didn’t give any of the boys at Burger Kink our numbers. Definitely not that skinny freak.”

“Chill out I’m a friend. Please don’t tell anyone and I’ll help you both get out more. Yes, you have cameras in your rooms. If you warn your parents, I’ll get into big trouble. I’m taking a huge risk even chatting with you.” Reading the same text on both phones, once the girls looked up the messages faded away forever.

“Who is this?” Brooke dropped her jaw.

“This is scary.”

“Don’t be afraid of me. I swear that I’m no threat. I erase my words to protect myself as much as you. If your parents learn I’m in touch with you I could face serious trouble. Just talk I can hear you then reply by text. If you tell your parents, they will take away your phones.”

“Who are you?”

“I can’t reveal my real name. Just make up one, I can be your imaginary friend. LOL! I’ll answer to you by whatever you call me. Preferably not asshole.”

“Darn! I was just going to suggest that.” Brooke took it with stride. “Why are you spying on us?”

“It’s my job. Your parents know I do so if you tell them I’ll never be able to help you.”

“Why would they spy on us?” Paisley asked. “Shouldn’t we be careful in case daddy is out in the hallway?”

“He’s not! Harry is in his bathroom showering after he beat off to Brooke.”

“You saw that?” Brooke looked stunned but smiled.

“I see every move you make Beautiful. Both of you are hot as fuck.”

“Crap! We’re naked now.” Paisley snatched a stuffed animal up to her chest.

I’ve seen you both naked for over two years now. Sorry! Like I said it’s my job to watch over your home and protect you. Sadly, I’m not the only one watching you. There are ten of us working different shifts and on weekends. I’m telling you this to prove my loyalty to you two. I’ll let you know if Harry is outside. You can speak freely I’m off the clock and here until midnight. After 12:00 please do not say a word. Once we are done talking today and I say the safe word hUSh, spelled just like that, then don’t even whisper anything that lets my co-workers know or I’ll be investigated. I erase everything, but there’s no way I can prevent what you say or do when I’m offline. I have access from here at home to chat but if I do, then you can’t react. Read what I say, it goes away. Don’t read it out loud even.”

“Why do we need spied on?” Paisley looked confused. Brooke stretched out on her tummy again and kicked her legs back and forth at the knee.

“Because he’s a perv.”

“Why yes I am. LOL! You both have awesome bodies.”

“Creepy that you watched us at 15.” Paisley added.

“Like I said I’m paid to do that. I didn’t really grow attached to you two until you had boobs. LOL!”

“You like our boobies?”

“I like every inch of you twins. That’s the one thing I’ll promise you. I won’t lie ever. The only thing that’s close to that is not telling you certain things. There will always be a need to hide certain things because that would put you in harm’s way.”

“Let’s call him Pervy Pete.”

“Or Lusty Larry.”

“Just one word it’s easier. LOL!”

“Let’s be creative.” Brooke sighed and thought visually, her expression a distinct, “Hmmm!” After pondering it a bit she belted out, “Snoopy!”

“Perfect! LOL!” He replied, words fading fast.

“Are you cute?” Brooke grew curious.

“I think so. I keep fit. I wish I could show you, but I have to protect my identity. Trust me I’d love to meet you both. The problem with that is there are cameras everywhere and all it would take is my talking to you and I’d disappear forever.”

“You would be killed?” Paisley bulged her eyes and hugged Mister Hippo.

“Hopefully not, but I might get run out of the country. All of my money would be taken from me. Heck, I could go to prison for something I didn’t do. What I do now is illegal.”

“Who do you most resemble. Just so I can fantasize about you.” Brooke giggled. “This is fun.”

29063-269-once-111.jpg

“I’m glad you’re taking this all so well. You have no idea how good it feels to finally break my silence and say hi. Please don’t get me into trouble. I swear I’ll do everything in my power to make your life fun and safe from your parents knowing. Just so you know, I erased the recordings from Burger Kink. The guys lifting your skirts, you two flashing boys. If your parents ever saw all of that you’d never escape. You mom saw some of it but not all, mostly the boys at the food counter.”

“Is that why they suddenly ignored us?”

“Yep! Overprotective mommy! Never let on to her that you have a friend you chat with.”

“We’ve got your back Snoopy.” Brooke sat up and pinched her nipples. “So, daddy beats off over me a lot?”

“Yeah! Your mom knows he does. He doesn’t know she knows. Luckily for all involved Harry only does that in private. If your mom ever saw him, do it in front of you, she’d castrate him.”

“Wait! Mom knows more than daddy does?”

“To be honest your dad is in the dark 90% of the time.”

“Is mom a bad person?”

“I’m not answering that. Watch how you process this around her; your mom is extremely smart.”

“Do you know where mom is now?”

“I do. Not saying where.”

“Is she ... being bad?” Paisley pouted.

“Doing very bad things. LOL!” DP at the moment. Whereabouts secure! Harness was enjoying her evening away.

“Is she cheating on daddy?”

“No comment!”

“We’ve suspected she might be.” Brooke loved playing with her nipples. It excited her that Snoopy could see her. “We can keep it to ourselves. Let’s just agree that she has been. She’s always gone and as a high school principal there’s not that many reasons she should be gone.”

“Smart girl! Understand I can’t tell you more than that. It protects you guys as much as me. Even Harry!”

“What about Aunt Stacy? Is she bad?”

“Bad girl! LOL!”

“Well, yeah! We know she runs a girly club.”

“Ms. Raynes is cool as hell. But yeah, she’s not exactly legit either. You can never tell her about me either.”

“Hold up!” Brooke leaned forward on her hands. “You said cameras everywhere. Show us somewhere.”

“Turn your TV on but keep the volume on mute.” Paisley gave up Mister Hippo and jumped off the mattress wiggling to find the remote. Turning the TV on the first thing he showed them what Freddy was seeing. “Your room!”

“Whoaaa! So, the camera must be over there somewhere.” Brooke pointed at her vanity. Just as fast the TV began showing them all angles of the room. “Holy crap! I must have six cameras in here.”

“Eight! LOL! So tiny they can’t be detected. Same for Paisley’s room.”

“Cool!”

“Show us somewhere outside the house.” Paisley grew curious. The pool came up on the TV. “Did you see me with Dolph earlier?”

“Sexy as fuck Paisley!”

“Aww!” She blushed then threw her hands over her head and performed a dance. No more shyness, why bother when he could see them at any given time. “Oh!” Stopping dead, she smirked. “Show me Dolph right this minute. He has to be home by now.”

“Gimme a second and I’ll look.” Rejoining her sister on the bed the girls sprawled out facing the wall mounted 55-inch SANYO.

“This is wild. Are we crazy to believe this person?” Paisley whispered up close to Brooke’s ear.

A follow-up whisper from Brooke led to, “We can test him and see. If he’s for real, we can use him to our advantage. We have to keep this too ourselves. No telling mom or daddy.”

“I’m fine with that.” A second later the TV switched scenery to a shower scene. The girls dropped their jaws at witnessing the monster biker lathering his tattooed body with soap. “Oh, shit! Look at his dick.” Oh, Brooke was looking. Awestruck by their first really good look at a cock they squealed and hugged one another.

“We’re watching porn.” Brooke giggled. “Get closer Snoopy.” Sure enough, the camera zoomed in on his ten-inch dangler.

“That thing is ginormous! GUYnormous even!” Paisley drooled. “That would never fit inside me.”

“You just need practice. LOL!” Fred relayed his thoughts. “Mine isn’t as big but I’ll show you that much.” Another scenery change shared a dark room illuminated by only his monitor’s glare. Standing up from his seat Fred showed the girls an eight-inch beast fully erect.

“Is that you Snoop?” Brooke sparkled.

“Yep! No face but you can see my chiseled abs at least.” He lifted his dark t-shirt up. “See I wasn’t lying, I’m fit.” A flexed bicep later he closed out his camera and erased all evidence of his show.

“Can you show us what daddy did after we left his office?”

“Sure! I’ll omit him eating his Whopper. LOL!” A few seconds later they were shown their father Harrison with his pants down sitting on his office loveseat hammering his own eight-inch rod, balls jiggling at his thrashing grip.

“Holy crud! Daddy is hung too. Is daddy anywhere close by?”

“Kitchen!” Reading the text to know there was no way Harry could hear the TV Brooke turned her TV up and they listened to him mumbling. The girls bulged their eyes deciphering his verses of, “Why do my kids have to be so goddamned sexy.” as he beat off at their island counter. Gross in the kitchen but he felt safe. Big Daddy Harrison could not stop. Brooke bubbled up knowing that Harry lusted over her that much to keep jerking off time after time. Twice today that she knew of now. “Christ! If I could only do this around them, I’d be a happy daddy.”

“Snoopy? If we were to torture daddy into doing something in front of us could you delete that?”

“No problem. Just watch what you say. I swear my allegiance to you hot ass bitches. Tell me what you want, and I’ll figure it out. Just keep me as safe as I’ll keep you two.”

“Done!” Brooke spoke for her sister, Paisley easily agreeing.

“The next time Dolph beats off I want to watch him.”

“How about now? I scrolled back his footage since he walked in the door.” Paisley grew giddy rolling about in bed. “This is before the shower. You dad just nutted, now he’s eating cheesecake at the island. Still safe!” Unfolding before the girls the cameras hidden in Dolph’s home showed him shedding his clothes in his living room then shuffling nude to his own kitchen to grab a beer. Taking it to his living room he sat back and relaxed. That ten-inch beast was full tilt as he stared straight ahead as if being watched. Not even Dolph knew that Watchtower had his home life under surveillance. Stroking his cock Dolph started talking to himself.

“If those cameras weren’t vulturing me I’d have jumped in the pool with that little tease and fucked her on the bottom.” Blood in the water if he had, Paisley a virgin. Listening to his every word Paisley found herself sitting back and rubbing her clitoris. “Hot as her momma! I bet Maddie looked just like her at 17.” Fred muted his next few words prompting the girls to beg to hear the rest. Risking the wrath of Harness, and Watchtower, Fred agreed. Rewound, he played the unfiltered version. “I love hammering Maddie. Best pussy in Nashville. If she didn’t pay so well for my services, I’d take the risk of hitting her kid.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.