Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 267: SPERM wHALE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 267: SPERM wHALE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-267-mavis-tub-perfect.jpg

8:00 PM! 1423 Chambermaid, Lawson-Parrish Estates. The home of David and Mavis Hale.

Coming in late from her shopping and incredible date with fuck buddy, Buddy Coleman, Mavis kicked off her heels at the front door and left them there to simmer. No signs of life downstairs she went to the kitchen and noticed David had made spaghetti. Sounding incredible she made a very small bowl of pasta and took it to their dining table. Sitting down in her leopard print dress she didn’t bother to be ladylike and hide her privates, her thick, ripe round areolas were peeking out from over her cleavage. As yummy as that pasta looked, I think the term was, SAUCY!!! Certainly, a catch all if she missed her mouth. Rather like Buddy’s semen!

“The kids have to be in bed by now.” Hearing water running up above her she knew it was a tub. “Then again! David must be bathing Fawn.” So, at least the boys were likely dreaming. Sad when Fawn the youngest was up after them. It wasn’t likely that David was bathing himself, he was generally a shower kind of guy.

A text coming in she removed her cell from her purse to examine it. What she found was a video. Playing it she smiled, “Oh, my! That explains the water. David made a bubble bath for us. Candles lit; wine glasses full. So much for dinner! This is rare. I am not missing out.” She even left her new dresses in the backseat of her car, intending to bring them in after she was certain her babies were comatose. Scooting her chair back, she removed her dress at the table and left it over a chair back. “Less to do in five minutes. I feel badly though, I reek of Buddy’s cum. Thank God, David knows what I did, well, presumably, he did send me there on a mission. Not showing up early it had to be obvious I succeeded.” Stretching and popping her back she headed upstairs. Using the hallway bathroom was risky but it had the biggest tub. As large as the married couple were, they needed the extra room to inhabit it with ease.

The door wide open just as risky on David’s part, he sat there in his bubbles. Appearing at the door she held both sides of the frame and beguiled him with a playmate pose. “What have we here? It’s been ages since we shared a bubble bath.” Whispers over soft music on his cellphone he heard her just fine.

“I felt like showing you I’m sincere about letting you have your fun. Crawl in here, Mrs. Hale!”

“Don’t mind if I do.” She tiptoed to the tub and stepped in, standing then turning her back to him. Before she could lower in front of him, he rubbed her gently large bottom. Nothing sightly in his mind but to her it was far too big. She intended to work on losing that Heffer. Guiding her down by her hips she nestled in along a severely large erection. “Don’t tell me my hooking up with Buddy did this to you.”

“Nope! You do this to me.”

“Don’t lie!”

“Ehhh? I suppose the video I watched of Buddy nailing you did help. You make for a good porn star.” He chuckled. “Who was the dirty blonde he hammered?”

“Whatever! I’m too chunky for being any porn star. The blonde was his wife, Paula. He busted her cheating on him. Then he in turn busted her. Now that this all happened their marriage might get better. They have an agreement like we do going forward. He made it known that if he wanted to have sex with me again, he would. She agreed. I also mentioned to Buddy that you and I are planning to start swinging with other couples. We considered the four of us sometime if you’re interested.”

“Now that’s intriguing. She wasn’t a bad looking gal, looked a lot like you. We’ll see! You need to get over that chunky crap Mavis. Your body is far from disturbing. Some guys, such as myself, obviously Buddy, enjoy a thicker build. I won’t even call you thick, just sturdy. Your tits are your biggest feature and even those defy gravity at your age.”

“I’m glad you think so.” She brought his arms around her chest to hold her close. “It appears my students think like you do. Angus Furlong showed me off today. I was terrified until they all praised me.”

“I saw that.” He grinned and kissed her shoulder. “Our overseers love to keep me informed, even if I really don’t need to be. You looked ready to piss on the floor.”

“Not piss but definitely bodily juices. David? Should I continue going further?”

“I don’t object. The more you do the safer we are concerning you know who.” Whispered directly into her ear so that Watchtower could not eavesdrop on every word by hijacking his cellphone as a source of spyware.

“So, fuck my students.” She creased her brow pondering that evolution. Angus Furlong certainly made her consider him at least. “Oh! I might seduce Special Ed.”

“Ed? Edwin Connelly? Really? His walking in on you using that dildo turn you on that much?”

“Noooo! Ed the vending machine guy. He stocks the machines at school each Friday. He’s as built as Buddy is, muscles and kind of looks like the wrestler John Cena. I’ve had a minor crush on him long before all of this made me step up. I would have never betrayed you I just found him intriguing.”

“Go for it! Camera in the teacher’s lounge. I’ve checked out Piper.” He laughed, “Yeah, I’ve been sneaky, I watched Piper fuck that Superintendent freak in there. Even saw her teasing the other teachers. That Dundee we want to swing with had her quite a few times. The assets we have to live with volunteer me access to those videos. Piper is pretty outstanding. So is Josie McKellen and Mimi Alexander. That gangbang in the hallway was pretty hot.”

“So, you did see me using Piper’s dildo during lunch. I wondered if you did.”

“And Ed Connelly watching you.”

“Don’t remind me. He squeezed my tits the day before. He dropped by to apologize.”

“At least he made the effort. I’m thinking he’s going to stay quiet after what Josie McKellen’s daughter did in his class.”

“What did ... wait, which daughter?”

“There are two?” He chuckled.

“Identical twins.”

“Wow! How did I not know that.” Considering he had seen video of Dakota in the hallway with Angus Furlong but without Sable interfering he presumed a single entity. “That’s rich!”

“Right! As a matter of fact, Dakota and Sable both turn eighteen after midnight. That has to be Dakota acting up. I don’t think Sable does anything like her sister. She sees a geeky young man by the name of Travis Herbert. Josie and Piper are throwing a birthday party for them this weekend.”

“We get an invite?”

“No! It’s mostly family members, I think. We need to do something with our own children before we employ any nanny who keeps them entertained.”

“That is true. If it doesn’t rain into Saturday, we should take them to Cumberland Park, get them out in nature a bit. If not, this weekend we can do it next. You do know though, once the kids see dogs being walked, they are going to want to adopt.”

“Good idea! If the ground isn’t too wet, we can have a picnic. Or do this next week as you say.”

“Extra blankets to sponge it up. You know it will be wet after a rain.”

“I’ll pack four. Extra padding even. Bring a frisbee to play with the kids. Feed the ducks maybe.”

“Sounds like a date, Mrs. Hale.”

“I love you so very much.” She tilted her head to encourage a steamy kiss, palming his cheek with bubbles on her hand. The intimacy was extremely romantic with Barry MANilow serenading them with MANdy. MAN in singer and in song she trembled at the odd revelation. Now that she had fucked Buddy Coleman and let Angus Furlong eat her out, inevitably showing off her cunt to her entire class MAN was taking over. Not such a bad quality. As fun as this sounded for the future now that David had given her permission to indulge however she saw fit, there was one thing that constantly made her sad. “David? Dearest!”

“Yes?” He knew what was coming before she spoke.

“I can’t do anything more unless you do. You have to let me give you just as much room to enjoy our life more. Please, find someone to have sex with. I trust you just as much as you trust me. We are soulmates no matter what we do on the side.”

“We’ll see. There hasn’t been anyone outside of Piper that’s truly caught my eye.”

“She’s perfect. Far more attractive than me.”

“Don’t put yourself down. You are perfection to me, and you know it. I will never leave you for another woman. You will never leave me for another man. We have that part ironclad so just worry about yourself. When and if I find someone, I’m curious enough to tackle I’ll let you know.”

“You don’t have to let me know your every move.”

“Same goes for you. How about this, when you find yourself wanting to have sex with someone just shoot me a text. A single word of warning.”

“Like what? What word?”

“Dunno! How about... “ He mulled over options, “ ... something randomly silly like PANCAKE.”

“That made me want blueberry pancakes for breakfast. There goes my planned diet.”

“Then nothing food. How about something to do with exercise. Maybe the word EXERT.”

“MANdy! Capital letters MAN, small letters dy.” He consulted the song playing and puckered.

“Okay! You use that and I’ll use COPA as in COPacabana. Emphasis on me being a COP. COP in big letters.”

“Perfect!” She giggled. “I need wine.”

29063-267-moby.jpg

“From the vine Beautiful.” He reached his arm over the side to pluck a bottle of red wine from an ice bucket next to the tub. Glasses on a small shelf along the tile wall claimed she held them in ready. His half full already he just topped it off. Bottle back in its chill chamber he returned to make a toast to his bride of twelve years. “Too a brighter version of us. Our love will conquer all things that get in our way. Through thick... “ He pinched her belly fat on the sides making her sneer, “ ... or thin. We have each other’s backs.” He made certain her back laid against his chest.

“You, Sir, are going to work out with me. I need all of the support I can get to lose a good 25 pounds at minimum. Some of those days we utilize our new nanny we need to go to a gym or something. I can use my cardio bike here at home but that can’t be a solitary solution.”

“If we join a gym, you’re wearing skimpy outfits. Definitely yoga tights. I’m going to prove to you that your added weight is meaningless. Guys will always admire beauty.”

“Speaking of! You haven’t even mentioned my letting my braids out.”

“Oh, I noticed! You need a trim. I think you should give up that whole Viking look. I love them but it is time for changes.”

“I agree. I’ll go get my hair done tomorrow after work. Don’t let me forget to bring in my new outfits they’re still in my car. I got that zebra print I mentioned. They might need washed before I wear them, so I’ll find one of my other dresses to wear until tomorrow night.”

“I’ll start a load of laundry before I head into the precinct. Just clip any tags off.”

“Make certain you don’t shrink them. I went through hell today with the leopard print. Either my ass hung out or my tits fell out. One tug either way it was spill city.”

“You know you had fun.” She grinned sheepishly. “Just admit it.”

“It was terrifying but exciting both. All it took was Angus Furlong to show me off to one class and I was hooked. I can see why Piper and Josie can’t keep their clothes on. Oh! Get this, Jay Eccles, the sister version, her brother quit a short while back and Carl hired his substitute sister in his place. Anyway, she’s been drafted by Piper too.”

“I saw a black beauty when I watched that hallway gangbang. Nice tits! I’m not into ebony but I did find her pretty gorgeous.”

“She truly is. I hear she’s dominant though. Such a strange contrast considering her brother is a flaming ... Queen!” Better than queer! “I hate the other word. Her brother was such a nice man. Well, trans! Anyhoo! Enough about them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.