Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 266: UNCLE SAM

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 266: UNCLE SAM - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-266-unca-sam-1.jpg

10:20 PM! Stormsire Street, Nashville!

Master Manley was still making love to the cadet. Nadine Moss suffered a bad case of swooning at her first ever actual intercourse that wasn’t rough and tumble. Mistress Marge had somehow persuaded her husband to not just offer the girl reward in the sense of passion, but to do so in his very own bed. Margaret’s bed! While the soft moans persisted, directly across the hall the whispers of stress mounted.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t tell your dad about mom?”

“Mom said she’d swallow that key. I know when to shut up Tawny. It worries me too; I just can’t ruin whatever it is mom is trying to prove.”

“This is the weirdest night I’ve ever witnessed when staying over.” Tawny Martin cuddled with her boyfriend Jesse Manley. “Tell me about your day so I don’t worry.”

“Want the truth?” He glared down at his chest where her head lay, the redhead looking up over her brow through fallen bangs. “I know you don’t always tell me everything Tawny, but I don’t like lying, or keeping things from you. I let you get away with everything because I love you, even though I’m sure you keep things from me. If I tell you then you tell me. Our relationship counts on faith in one another.”

“I let you do whatever you want too. I guess I get it in my head that someday my compulsiveness will push us apart. It’s not like I go out of my way to lie, I just don’t always tell you the full truth. I’ll start doing that if it’s what you really want, just please don’t ever leave me.”

“I fucked the realty lady today. It was in my new house once I get financed for it.”

“The house we drove by after you picked me up at home?”

“Only house I looked at Tawny.”

“I need to see it in the daylight. So, you decided for a certain that’s our ... your new home?”

“It’s yours too as long as we’re together. On conditions!”

“I told you I’d get a stripper job to help pay the mortgage and stuff.”

“Speaking of strippers.” He started to bring up his association with Twyla Parris from the Army Surplus store, who also danced parttime at Cashanova. “Let me tell you more about that part tomorrow.”

“Noooo! Just tell me. I can handle it.”

“Fine! Just keep what I say to yourself until after tomorrow afternoon. I have a surprise for dad I don’t want blown.”

“Cross my heart hope to lie.” She smirked then wagged her tongue on his chest. “Tell me!”

“The day I went to the Surplus store to get supplies for dad’s backyard boot camp I ran into a lady I got along well with. There’s a reason for that though. If I tell you a very dark secret and you spread the rumor at school, I’ll end us. Got it?”

“Shit! Better not tell me. You know I gab. Darn it, Jesse! Tell me!”

“Make up your mind.” He chuckled, the sweet Ginger digging her nails into his abdomen. “Something you, very few people know about is that my dad was a serious BDSM master back before I was born. Army days! I mean dark bondage and torture kind of stuff.”

“Whoa! Now, I’m horny again.”

“You always are. No, you will not beg him to tie you up or flog you. I can do that.”

“Yay! Can I start calling you master?”

“As if you’d listen to me.” He had a point, she was too rogue, too often. “Anyways, this lady at the surplus, come to find out, was in boot camp under dad back in the day. She was his slave during her stay there. He has no idea that she’s in Nashville. She was actually born and raised here, I guess. She’s a lot of fun!”

“Has to be old if she was around before you were born.”

“Under 40 or right at. She’s in such good shape though she looks 30 at the worst. She dances at Cashanova on the side. Once she figured out who I was and finally had to confirm it she dropped like a rock before me as if I were royalty. I guess some things are still deeply rooted. Dad must have trained her well to still act like that after all these years. Anyways, she’s living with her mom at 40 to make ends meet, so I offered her a room at my new house. Well, once I found one, which I did today.”

“We have a roommate already?”

“MY HOUSE! MY RULES!” He growled at her lifting her head up after clutching her red hair. “If I want her there, she stays there. If you have a problem, you can stay at your parents’ house after graduation.”

“I’ll try and get along. I guess I just hoped it would be you and I. So, you have two new girlfriends?”

“The realty lady lives right next door to the new home. Her husband is ex-military and knows dad. He wants me to dominate his wife every few weeks. More if I decide to. You need to accept that for however long it lasts. Same for Twyla.”

“That’s a pretty name. What does she look like?”

“Piper with shorter hair and more muscle tone. Oh, I fucked Piper earlier too. Me and Bannon! Josie was there and some girl Mace brought home named Daphne.”

“My man has been busy. Funny, I fucked Mace earlier too in the pool, me and my pep ho’s. Oh, and Mrs. M’s husband. We all swarmed him in his bedroom.”

“That’s getting a bit too much. Does Josie know?”

“No, but it’s not the first time I fucked the twin’s dad. That night you left me with the twin’s and Mace, not counting Perbert, I slept over at their house a couple of hours if you remember. I fucked Henry when Josie came home and caught us. She joined in rather than yell. I kept that secret until now because of them. You’re trustworthy though, and you have fucked Josie now. Go on master, I’m listening.”

“We’re both a piece of work, aren’t we?”

“I got laid in the school library today too.”

“Damn! How is it that we both get laid so much and still get aroused?” His dick was lifting toward her. A lithe hand curling fingers around him only honored his kingdom. “Let’s not go crazy until morning. I’ll give you some before I take you to school. Shit! We forgot your change of clothes in the car. Remind me while you shower in the morning to go get them.”

“Just a dress and pumps. Perfume and hairbrush. Oh, and my vibrator.”

“You need your vibrator in school?” He narrowed his eyes.

“Why not? If Piper can walk around sucking her dildo GoGojira, I can buzz Beekeeper! Her affinity for monster movie names kills me.”

“Left Birdwatcher at home?” He chuckled. Birds and the Bees motif!

“Mom had him earlier when dad was off playing poker with his buddies. Eww! She can keep him.”

“What were you and Mitzi arguing about this time? Surely it wasn’t over a dildo.”

“It added to it. She needs to buy her own, she’s a grown woman. At least she’s too big to wear my clothes. That would start a war.”

“Then what caused it.”

“She wants me to go to college. Fuck that! If I want to go to college, I’ll just go party with the frat houses in town. Not my first time.”

“News to me.”

“Sorry! Me and the girls hooked up with Reese Teller’s older brothers one night over the summer and gangbanged the frat house. You wanted honesty, there it is.”

“How are you not pregnant?”

“Luck, I guess. Birth control loves me. At least I don’t have any STDs.”

“Yeah, that would probably ruin us. Start enforcing condoms. I’ll start wearing them more too.”

“Nooooo! My pussy swells up.” She giggled. “Highly allergic.”

“Riiiiiiight! Nice try!” A door out in the hall opening up, the lovers froze, Tawny now only holding his erection, no movement. “Dad and Nadine must be done.”

“Go warn Carl.”

“I can’t! As long as mom doesn’t say we were downstairs to find her, dad won’t yell at me, us.”

“I think they’re going downstairs now.” A light knock on the door proved otherwise. “Too light for your dad, it must be the caregiver.” Nudging away Tawny crawled from bed after kissing Jesse’s urethra as if to say be right back. Shuffling to the door Tawny opened it and was stunned by what she saw. Nadine Moss was on her knees as if serving Jesse. Seeing Tawny’s painted toenails Nadine mumbled.

“Forgive me, Sir! I was told to make love to you.”

29063-266-chain-3-3.jpg

“Excuse me?” Tawny flared her eyes and dropped her chin toward Jesse who immediately got out of bed. Lying naked together he nor Tawny had nothing to hide.

“Go grab a snack.” He shoved Tawny out the door then snapped his fingers at Nadine to crawl into his room. Door closed and locked Tawny coughed up, “NO FAIR! I WANT TO MEET THE NEW GIRL.” Ignoring her, Jesse sat down on the edge of his bed and pointed at his feet. “Why did dad tell you to do this?”

“Forgive me Sir. I did not know you had a guest. Was that your girlfriend?”

“Yep! No harm done! Look at me. I don’t like staring at your messed up hair.” Compliant she did so, in her sloped forward pose Jesse even reached out and escorted her into a healthier posture. “No making love tonight. I don’t know why dad insisted on that. He didn’t know I brought Tawny home and we’ve been pretty quiet. At any rate, dad made love to you. Pretty crazy when a few days ago he resisted hard just touching you.”

“Sir called me Mimi. Is that a pet name?”

“No! Dad has a side crush on his school’s art teacher. A tiny gal who sounds like a mouse when she giggles. Sounds like he made love to Mimi but used you as his cum dumpster. Learn to live with that.”

“I will accept whatever I must. I hope Mistress is okay. Sir left her on my cot to rest. It has been hours now.”

“Mom was fine. It will get out anyways, Tawny and I found her in your room. I intended to introduce you to my girl at that point but discovered mom.”

“Was she still resting?”

“Not exactly! Mom has gone crazy, she chained herself to Uncle Sam. I think she’s trying to visualize what she kept dad from doing all these years. Piecing it all together it feels as if mom is preparing dad for the end. God, I hope not. It might just be her way of giving back the respect he gave her but reverse psychology.” Nadine remained silent afraid to betray Margaret. “Fuck it! Suck my dick.” That definitely kept her quiet.


Stunned by Jesse’s lockout Tawny stood in the hallway shivering. While under any other conditions her nudity would never bother her, but this was her boyfriend’s parents’ home. She might tease Carl, but not once had she disrespected Margaret here at ground zero. Sure, the parents new that the teenagers often had sex here but that was behind closed doors. Even at Horton-Dexter she broke rules and Carl overlooked it due to his son, even having sex with Jesse in his office not long ago. Margaret was a different story. As ill as she was Tawny tried her best to behave in front of her future mother-in-law, should Jesse ever propose. Hearing Jesse’s plans on this Twyla Parris she had some serious doubts of that ever happening.

Shivering she tiptoed to the corner of the hallway and listened for signs of talking. Suspecting that Carl immediately went downstairs after leaving his bedroom she found herself wrong. A fridge door closed loudly in the kitchen subjecting her to whimper. Big Daddy was making himself some late dinner, having skipped it when dealing with Diana and Margaret earlier. Marge insisting that he take Nadine Moss to bed and show her what passion was all about, delayed his belly until he worked up that appetite. Consenting against his better judgment it went better than he wanted it to. Margaret was in control and that did bother him. Still, saying no in her condition wasn’t a clear option. At least he had Mimi Alexander to fantasize about, even if Nadine was much larger than Squeaky who was only 4’11 and possibly 100 pounds.

Leftover tacos from last night sounded good so he fashioned a plate of three along with a tall glass of milk to wash them down. Stepping from the kitchen into the dining room he took a seat and began feeding his face. Sensing he was being watched he frowned then acknowledged his spy. “Jesse give you the boot?”

“Guess so! You sent Nadine over to do my job.”

“I wasn’t aware you were here. Have a seat. Are you hungry?”

“A little! I got into a big fight with my mom, so I haven’t eaten all day. Helps me keep my awesome figure though.” He offered her one of his tacos and coaxed her from hiding behind the corner. “I’m not dressed.”

“When are you ever?” He sighed with a timid grin. “Not like I’m dressed either.”

“Feels weird! I’ve never seen you naked before.”

“Get over it. Sit your ass down and eat. And don’t start checking me out, I see your eyes looking under the table.”

“Sorry!” She clenched her teeth, “I can’t help it sometimes.” She revealed herself, Carl noting her gorgeous body did not deviate just as he had ordered her not to. “No fair! If you can look, I can look.” She razzed Carl as she sat down to his left and started to reach for his third taco. A solid bite she expressed delirium. “Mmm! So good!”

“Yeah, I am.” He winked.

“You’re in a good mood tonight. After everything that happened at school today, I figured you might be your cranky self.” She wanted to warn him about Margaret chaining herself to the wall but feared the outcome. Jesse said to stay out of it so she played dumb.

“Only the beginning. I know I’m stupid letting Josie and Piper do shit.”

“You’re only doing what the other schools are allowing. Trust me, I know what they get away with.”

“You do, huh!”

“Disgracebook offers only hints. I know teachers in other schools, students who do way worse than you let us get away with. By the way, thanks for cancelling the dress code. I hope you know what you’re doing, because there’s going to be a whole lot of skin now.”

“If you can’t beat them, join them. The other school systems.” Not Watchtower who instigated it all. The chances of Tawny knowing about them were slim to none. “I’ve tried my best to keep things closer to the vest but there’s no winning. If the law isn’t barging in on them to arrest anyone, then who will? Risky no doubt!”

“It’s not just the schools, Mister Manley.” She spoke while chewing and used her free hand to catch some escaping shredded lettuce. “It’s all over Nashville. I honestly don’t get how the outside world doesn’t know and come put an end to it. I mean, I’m glad they don’t, it’s fun.”

“Spoken like a youth. The adults are the ones who will eventually go to prison if that outside world does decide to break through the walls around this city. Hell, just the country music scene alone has to see and catch wind. Imagine one of the big singers learning this stuff is going down.”

“Can I tell you something.” She froze after finishing that last bite. Again, she was tempted to mention Margaret but switched it up. “The POPO in town told me I could run naked anywhere I wanted to and not get into trouble. I haven’t shared that knowledge even with my girlfriends, or Jesse. I know Jesse would worry.”

“He already knows you play around.”

“That is us agreeing to though. I don’t mind that he does. In a way I think it makes our love stronger. I’ve had sex with cops. With a lot of people.” It sank in and she fidgeted over the revelations. “I like sex too much. Please don’t hate me.”

“I don’t hate you. Just be careful!”

“Is it bad of me to go with the flow? I mean, I won’t ever be arrested.”

“That’s between you and Jesse. I’ll stay out of your lives as long as your love endures.”

“I really do love Jesse. We got a few things off of our chests before Nadine knocked. Things we both hid from one another but now it’s out in the open. He said he found a house. Well, I knew that earlier, he drove by it on the way here and I saw the outside. It was too dark to really see it very well though. Do you think he’s making a mistake buying the first house he looked at? I mean, he described it and it sounds good but still.” Carl stood up to take their dish to the sink and rinse it. In doing so Tawny got her best look yet at a magnificent cock. Fully erect she flared her eyes in passing. Was he hard because of her?

“Need a drink to wash down that taco?” He called from the kitchen a short distance away.

“I’m good! How’s mom?” She let slip.

“Resting or I’d be hearing her yelling my name. She’s downstairs in Nadine’s room. Long story! Did you hear about Diana?”

“No!” She jumped up from her seat and shuffled into the kitchen and stood to his side as he put his plate and drinking glass in the dishwasher. Up close nudity for both of them there was a brief pause. Carl looked directly at her thin red bikini landscape. Lip nibbled she straightened her posture on impulse, her titties lifting as if to say look at these too. “What about Diana?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.