Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 261: YOU HEaRD ME

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 261: YOU HEaRD ME - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-261-jin-z-pole.jpg

7:00 PM! The Nashville strip club Cashanova!

On a Wednesday the natives were not as plentiful as predicted. Customers were lackluster this evening and that meant less tips for many of the hard-working girls. Owner Flossy Taggart back from a day off was even bored, cozying up to the bar and drowning her sorrows. Her coordinator and head of bouncers the crossdresser LouWanda sat next to her sipping a glass of chardonnay and expressing freshly shaven legs through a split skirt gown. Only eight dancers were circulating amidst approximately 90-100 patron sAIN’TS!

“ReFILLY!” Flossy tapped a nail on the bar. Calling her bartender Felicia Singer over to give her another cold draft. Felicia known as Filly from Philly smirked at her employers play in words. A swift tip to avoid the foam Filly slid her mug back in front of Flossy. Cash from the cow Flossy passed a ten-dollar bill to Felicia as a tip. It was hilarious that Flossy was traditionally the name of a farm cow, while Filly was the name of a horse. Even more humorous were all of the pigs that bellied up to this place.

“Why is it so slow in here tonight? We’re over 100 heads behind.”

“200 if you count the ones between their legs.” LouWanda sighed like a Drama Queen.

“It happens!” Flossy grumbled, “With MaleStrom and Broncos guzzling Nashville it’s to be expected. We have a solid fanbase now that we have the mad Russian dancing here. Between Svetty and Dominic the masses will come.”

“Jinny looks bored up on stage.” Filly nodded at Jin Zellers; the Korean coach who danced here part-time. “I’m glad she decided to work both jobs. I’d miss her.”

“Lots of guys would. KPOP is drop dead gorgeous.” Funny how Flossy called Jin by the nickname of KPOP like Piper Cherry often did. Great minds like great behinds. Now if Flossy ever met Piper that would be a match made in heathen. Piper was such a bombshell that it was a guarantee she would pack this place on a daily basis. Eventually they would cross paths.

“At least Jin doesn’t have to worry about scandal.” LouWanda commented. “School teachers as strippers are a no-no anywhere but GNASHville!” Exactly how he/ she meant to emphasize it, even clenching his/her teeth. It was true, the city got away with murder on a daily basis. Flossy was well-aware the how and the who but kept her dentures shut. She knew the second she raised any stink her club would be shut down for something minor compared to what it technically should be closed for. With backing like Watchtower all of the clubs in Nashville were breaking bank by allowing things other cities, other states would never allow. The HOW didn’t even matter anymore. Rock-n-Roll in the dough! Just not this evening it seems.

Up on-stage Jin was lost in her own little world. Quiet and simply enjoying her dance list. The seats circling her stage only had four tippers at the moment with twenty chairs left vacant. Cash on the stage was lacking. To be honest she was tempted to ask Flossy to go home, knowing tomorrow would be more lucrative. Thursday being amateur night was always bountiful to see the next big thing. Still, she was wired not tired. Deep in thought she smiled over her basketball game today at Horton-Dexter. It was so cute how all of the Nerds were getting sweaty and swarming her. Piper Cherry swiping her bra left her wide open to their virgin attentiveness. Well, most were virgins, not all of them. She wasn’t aware who was what or not, technically she didn’t care. Her first song ending Jin prepped for her outfit removal, performing in a red lace bra and panties at the moment.

“She’ll be fine, Lou!” Flossy responded to her friend’s comment.

“What have we here?” Filly perked up; her fellow bartender Natalie aka Nag as Dominic Black named her, to keep the ladies in the horse corral shouldered up. Flossy swiveled on her bar stool to see the incoming glut of males through the front door. Big Peter manned the entrance carding each of them. All barely 18 but legal enough to seek shelter, over 10 odd looking, skinny boys walked in carrying of all things Piggy Banks. Flossy instantly busted up laughing.

“They look pathetic.” Natalie pouted. “Are they filming a remake of Revenge of the Nerds in Nashville?”

“Gotta be students here to check out KPOP. My moolah is on Horton-Dexter.” Flossy choked on her beer, “Jin said she paid a visit to her new job today and had the boys shufflin’ and scufflin’. Wait until she sees them. This is going to get good.”

“Why are they all wearing cut off sweatpants?” Natalie Grainger asked out loud as the ladies frowned over her naivety. “Oh! Oh, God!” Nag blushed snickering.

“First time in a nudie bar I’m guessing.” LouWanda sipped his/her wine. “Virgin Dickquiri!” Daiquiri! “Penis Coladas anyone?” Now everyone frowned at Lou. “Dolly Pardon! Mwah!”

Jin spent her time spinning the stripper pole and crawling up the chrome pipe, not really looking at her newcomers still at a slight distance. The boys were mesmerized by all of the girls at the tables teasing guys and hadn’t zeroed in on Jin yet. That is until ringleader Ebonn Craig saw Jin upside down on her pole taunting her seated voyeurs. “Guys look! There she is.”

“She can spin on my pole.” Waldo Moot chuckled.

“Awww, maaan! She’s wearing clothes.” Kent Forman grumbled. “I thought the clubs went nude.”

“That girl back there giving lap dances is naked. Maybe Miss Zellers isn’t as bold as her.”

“Let’s not look ignorant. Grab a seat around Jin and let’s tip her.” Ebonn led the way to the blindside of Jin’s vision. Ten seats taken up as she reached behind her back from her upside-down pose, Jin unclasped her bra and let her tits out to breath. Tossing it away without concern the bra landed right in front of Waldo. Grabbing it, he hid it in his crotch hoping no one saw him. With his friends locked in on her wearing only a G-string she was albeit naked. With nobody eying him Waldo transferred the bra beneath his drawstring sweats and placed his erection right into her material. Eyes rolled back he rubbed his dick through his sweats using her bra as if his actual hand. He intended to nut in that bra. Moron!

Jin slid down the pole and landed gently on her back. Arching her spine, she squeezed her tits for dramatic stare. Her four supporters garnering her full attention, she fanned her legs wide and rubbed her pussy up and down along the silver shaft as if it were a colossal cock. The boys still oblivious to her notice were in awe of her moves. Whipping her body over she went to her hands and knees to prowl toward her four-course meal. Rearing up in front of them she accepted bills from their lips as she crushed her tits around their faces. The boys seeing this quickly dug into their wallets for easier to obtain bills. Thank God, they had yards to mow for cash. It was also time for their parents to hand over an allowance.

“Looks like you have some new fans.” Her last monetary gain pointed behind her. “Good thing you have three more songs you might leave here loaded.” Eyes flaring at his direction Jin stood tall on her stiletto heels and turned swiftly. Glare from the front windows didn’t quite allow her a solid visual, all she spotted was ten heads and shoulders. Smiling at a rejuvenated crowd she prowled to Motley Crue’s song Wildside.

In an attempt to put on her best performance, she returned to her pole and spun around it six times at full speed. Gently dizzy she let it go and moved back to her hands and knees. Crawling toward them faces were becoming a whole lot clearer. “Oh, shit! I just knew this was going to happen. The Nerd Herd tracked me down.” No choice but to continue on, she said to hell with it and performed as she would any other day. Rapid thrashes of her hair, rolling on the stage, lying on her back facing them, legs whipping from side-to-side in splits, all of her tricks of the trade were employed. At their angle she was nude, unable to see her red G-string.

29063-261-jin-robedisrobe.gif

“Ten of them. Good Lord! I knew I shouldn’t have taunted them in the gym.” Giggling over her innocent mistake any guilt she had quickly faded. “Get over it! Here soon I’ll have every available guy at Horton-Dexter tipping me. Maybe I should play Skid Row’s 18 and Life.” Spinning back onto her tummy she clawed her way sliding to the edge of the stage facing Ebonn Craig and science geek Dale Erikson. Reaching them she lay flat in front of them and crisscrossed her legs fanning them back and forth over her tight heart-shaped bottom. Laying her chin in her folded arms upon stage she sneered at them. A sneer became a tongue razz before contorting her lower body upward over her back. Following upward into a roll she landed sitting on the ledge, her heels to each side of Ebonn. Lifting her titties, she jiggled them about then pinched her nipples. Ebonn was grinning up a storm.

“Now that I’ve got your attention. Pay up Nerd!” She chastised him playfully! Standing up he moved between her knees right up on her and held a dollar between his pressed lips like he had seen her other customers do. “Oh, look! I can almost buy a Snickers from the vending machine.”

“More where this comes from.” He chuckled. “Surprised to see us so soon?”

“Not really! I told Piper it was only a matter of time before you and everyone else knew where I worked. Hold still!” Leaning closer she planted her breasts to each side of his face and pressured in to draw away taking his money. The second she did the other nine boys stood tall with cash in mouth. Shaking her head at them she ended Ebonn with a toe in his crotch as inspiration. Laughing over it she moved next door to Dale, then Kent, then Waldo, Simon Cooley, Jonathan Marigold, Danny Carpenter, Ethan Troutmeyer, Garrett Hamilton, and finally Wyatt O’Neal. Ten bucks! Woohoo! Even she had to laugh at their payday. Song ending it moved onward into her third set of five. A slow day, the girls each agreed on five over the normal three. The song was now You’re in Love by Ratt. She was a hair band fan of the 80’s.

“Perfect song! They’re all in love with me. Time to lose the G-string. This should go over well.” She routinely moved back to her pole for a round and round. Circulating to her better paying customers she somersaulted back to sit on her ledge in front of one of her frequents George. Letting him have the honors she lay back and swung her legs up over his shoulders using him as leverage to lift her ass. Weight supported on her shoulder blades she looked back at Ebonn and the boys glued to her every move. Another tongue razz, the boys observed George reach up and begin dragging her G-string over her thighs. When reaching her knees, she recalled her legs and used her heels to capture her thong. From there she fanned her legs wide and stretched her G-string out. Patting her clit for George he placed a twenty flat on her cunt and patted it as she had. Taking her money, she somersaulted backward multiple times and returned to the boys. Keeping a distance, she used her G-string pulled tightly as a slingshot and balled up George’s twenty. Launching the bill out over Ebonn he caught the money and busted up.

Sliding on her ass closer she took her legs up and around Ebonn’s neck and captured him in her G-string. Drawing him closer he followed with sweaty palms. Surely, she wasn’t going to drag his face right into her cunt, was she? Within two inches she stopped and patted her clit again. Taking George’s money, he added another five-dollar bill and lay it over her twat and patted it. Smiling at Ebonn she eased back and left her G-string around his neck. His hand still on the money it slipped away, and his fingertips grazed her sopping wet pussy. A “WHOA!” reaction he dropped his chin. Going! Going! Gone! Instead of offering the other nine Nerd Herders a similar chance she stood up and prowled the stage naked. Whistles roared from all around her.

Song four was Down on Me by Jackyl. A playful song, she waltzed about pointing at men then to herself, singing along until making her moves. Sprawling out on the stage, her legs facing the boys she lifted up on her heels and rubbed her pussy, even dipping a finger into her gaping vulva. Against the law anywhere outside of Nashville she got away with it. The lyrics were sexually vicious. Rolling about in a swift move she ended up right back in front of the boys. This time Ethan Troutmeyer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.