Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 259: FUCK BUDDY

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 259: FUCK BUDDY - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-259-mavis-wild.jpg

Primping her hair in the sun visor mirror at a stoplight Mavis Hale could not believe she had let out her pigtail braids. A last second wild child moment before leaving Horton-Dexter High School she felt like cutting loose. A new image from here on out seemed appropriate. Her brown hair was a mess, but still sexy as fuck in its wavy length. It definitely needed a trim. Green light means go you nervous Bitch!

“Oh, David! I can’t believe that you’re telling me to go do this. After a playful day like today I’m so horny I could scream. Why did I let Angus Furlong eat me out? My God! He’s going to brag about it I just know it. What am I saying? It’s not him I should worry about. He fingered me in front of my class. One of them is going to start rumors. How can this crazy organization that tells David and I to open up without worry protect us from scandals such as that. Their power has to be unchallenged when the other schools are getting away with worse. This is all so unreal. I so wish I could talk to someone about it all, but the risk is too great.”

Pondering that prediction, she recalled how many students were drooling over her all day long. Careful not to expose herself to those far too young she hid behind her desk much of the time but did challenge herself to walk out amongst her senior classes. Favoring her cleavage over the lower hem of her dress it was a constant hug of war. Tugging her skirt down meant spillover of her boulder sized breasts. Adjusting too much up top her ass cheeks and thigh gap were peeking out. With a meaty labium like she had that was impossible not to notice MEAnT all of her students grew hungry. U.S.D.A+! Tough choices but she did survive and managed to receive numerous compliments from boys and girls alike. Not one person looked as if they were offended. Fun but terrifying just the same.

“At least borrowing Piper’s huge dildo kept my urges contained. Once I used that big boy it relaxed my nerves for the latter part of the day. I hope those behind-the-scenes voyeurs that let laws get overlooked keep their word or I’ll be behind bars in a week. I don’t even know what to call them, not that I’m allowed to talk about them. If David says I will be safe, I’ll trust his word over them. I just don’t know how word of mouth can ever be contained. I mean look at how much teacher porn goes onto Disgracebook. I just know I’ll be on that site in no time. Me, Mavis Hale, porn star! I swear if our babies ever see me when they’re teenagers I’ll just die. Of course, by then any videos I might be in would probably be retired in favor of young and much hotter ladies. Lord, just thinking of the possibility of my being on Disgracebook rather excites me. I’m just happy that David’s family and my parents are too outdated to ever peruse that site. Then again, David did say they can monitor who actually sees what. Hmm! Maybe I should just test the waters and see if I sink or swim with the sharks.” Great Whites!

Traffic through town was strangely minimal this afternoon. Making her way from Horton-Dexter to the clothing stores only took her fifteen minutes. Sent shopping by her husband with a set list of seven new dresses that offered as much as the leopard skin she was showing off today made her giddy. She loved shopping even if most generally up until now it was for her family. Denying herself she kept life simple with blue jeans and nice tops. Never dresses until Piper took her shopping to enhance her. At first, she objected until she discovered just how many men actually did look at her. She considered herself heavy but, in all reality, it was the theory of being a mother of three that clouded her judgment. Not one stretch mark after battling three, two of which were premature saved her. By all rights, her daughter should have stretched momma out, but she didn’t. A miracle she often murmured.

In her younger days she was athletic but when raising a family that exercise became limited. Still with a cardio bike at home she kept her legs strong and tummy near firm. Her ass had a bit of dimple rash unless bending over, then it was tight and shapely. Regardless she knew she needed to diet more. Losing 15 to 25 pounds alone would make her feel so much sexier. “Having sex with Buddy Coleman might sweat that off.” She giggled to herself, pondering this constant worry of her size. “Size does matter they say. After Piper’s toy I might agree with that part.” Mace Belmont would love that bit of praise. Piper’s toy was a cloned version of her well-hung nephew’s nine-and-a-half-inch buster boy. His secret for now unless Josie McKellen or one of her daughters slipped up and told his aunt. Each had a copy of his cock and were loving it. “I wonder where she bought that? I want one for myself.” Soon!

Turning off of the street into the mini mall where Girdles Interrupted and ManHandle’s occupied two of the six stores, she parked directly in front of ManHandle. “Four cars here. I hope they’re all in Girdles.” Looking in her rearview mirror she found three more cars, one a truck. A personalized plate on the truck said BUDDDDE. “That has to be his truck he’s advertising.” A chuckle she thought about the Dodge Ram being so big. “Size again. Mmm! I bet Buddy and I could have fun in that truck bed. It’s up high and nobody can see over it.” Shivering at the thought she ended up sighing. “Why am I thinking like I’m a teenager again? Get a grip!” Hand sweating on her steering wheel was close enough. Opposing hand on her gear shifter she eyed it and stroked it like a cock. “How am I doing Angus? DAMMIT! I mean Buddy. I am losing my mind.”

Shaking off her frustration she opened her door and stepped out. If anyone had been parked next to her, they could have easily seen her gorgeous pussy due to her outstretched skirt. Clutch purse and car key only she left her cell in the car. Locking up she tugged at her skirt and immediately areolas popped free on her cleavage. “More spots!” She snickered and battled the dress to cover them. “Spots or kitty, I can’t win.” Her voyeurs could! Giving up on her skirt Mavis stepped up onto the sidewalk and had to make a decision. Just like her dress malfunctions, it was either a choice of dress store, or men’s apparel. Which did she want more?

Eying her reflection in the windows she blushed. “So, this is what my students contended with all day. No wonder I was meowed at nonstop.” Trying not to look obvious she parted her leg span on the concrete and actually saw her dangling labium. “Wow! Cat treat anyone?” Taking a deep breath, she stepped to the door to ManHandle and peered inside. There was a woman at the front counter but no sign of her beefcake Buddy Coleman. “She could be a fellow employee.”

The female was as built as Mavis but with a bowl style dirty blonde hairdo. Even her chest size was similar and with bulging cleavage behind her own dress, equally as short of a skirt. “Did Buddy search for a replacement who looked like me? Her body is just like mine. Unless!” Mavis stepped away toward Girdles Interrupted before looking back out at Buddy’s truck. A smaller car parked next to it had a plate saying PAULLLA. “Sign if I ever saw one. That has to be his wife, he called her by name as Paula. Darn it! Bad timing on my part. I’ll just go dress shop and maybe Paula will leave by the time I’m done. Buddy doesn’t know my car; I rode with Piper last time, so he won’t even realize I’m here.”

Hurrying, she entered Girdles Interrupted with a doorbell signaling her approach. “There’s Odette Bradley. Maybe she would know if that was Paula. I mean she had to be, right.” Odette was the sister to Octavia Bradley, a student at Horton-Dexter was coding some new dresses and hanging them up for sale. Hearing the door ping the 20-something young lady looked back with a smile.

“Hey stranger! Look at you, all stroking that fur.”

“Hi, Odette! Yes, my husband loved my choices. He made me wear this pelt to school today.”

“Oh, my! I bet everyone was clawing and hissing.”

“You know it.” Mavis smirked. “I hate to say it but I’ve let Piper convert me. I love dresses now. My husband David won’t let me wear jeans anymore. If you can believe it, he even sent me to buy more.”

“Yay, us!” Odette bubbled up with clenched fists of victory. “Lots of new ones just came in this morning. Secret!” She whispered as if the walls had ears, “I hid away the ones I want until I get paid.”

“There are hiding places in here?”

“The back-room broom closet. I’m the only one who cleans anyway.”

“Sneaky! So, help me find something that will really fire up my hubby.”

“Not, Buddy?” She winked.

“Well!” Mavis gnashed her teeth. “Since you revealed a secret, so will I. My husband knows about Buddy and has given me the okay to sleep with him. If Buddy wants to that is.”

“Wooooooooo! You go girl! I just stay single so I can pick and choose.”

“David is very open to this. I’m as stunned as anyone. Our marriage is so beautiful. We’ve even discussed swinging.”

“Nice! I’m happy for you. My manager was blown away by how much Piper spent last week.”

“I can imagine. It must be nice to be a millionaire. Listen! I noticed Buddy’s truck by his license plate. There’s a car next to his with PAULLLA on the tag, is that by chance his wife? I looked in on his store and saw a woman built like me, only blonde. Is that her?”

“I truthfully don’t know. I barely knew Buddy before Piper brought him in for you. Four times ever speaking I’d guess. I wish I could help. Sorry!”

“You’re fine Odette. I just don’t want to harm his marriage by going in and making a fool of myself around her. Although, he did say that their marriage was struggling. No! I’ll just shop and go home.”

“I trust you. What if I went next door and snooped?” Brow lifting devilishly. “I need fives for my register and Buddy has helped me out before. Now that he knows me better, he would again. I’ll be sneaky and tell him you’re over here. At the very least you two can say hello again.”

“I love you.” Mavis caved. “I’ll watch the store while I shop.”

“Give me five minutes.” Odette left her new selections draped over a circular rack and went to her cash register and took out two twenties, then hid her register key. Trusting Mavis did not mean breaking protocol. Although she had plenty of fives within, it was the perfect solution. Waving at Mavis with fingers crossed the woman left her store and ventured next door. Entering, Buddy was now in attendance talking with the blonde. “Hey, Neighbor!”

“Hi, Odette.” Buddy beamed. “I see cash in hand. I bet I know what you want.”

“Take it off, Baby.” Odette went goofy as if ready to tip a male stripper. “Sorry! We cut up now and again. I could use some five-dollar bills if you can trade me.”

“I think I can manage that. Oh, Odette, this is my wife, Paula.”

“So, you’re the Missus. It’s a pleasure. Now I know, I need to apologize again for teasing him.”

“Perish the thought.” Paula fanned a hand at Odette. “I know my man is in demand. Muscles like his attract attention.”

“Dwayne the Rock!” Odie chuckled and stepped to his counter as he sifted fives to switch out for her twenties. Double counting them as Paula looked away Odette tapped a nail on his counter and leaned in closer to whisper, “Mavis is next door.” Pausing in his count his eyes perked up then shot a glance at Paula.

“Tell her to wait. I’ll get rid of my wife.” He whispered then raised his voice, “There! Forty in fives. Gimme! Gimme!”

“Thanks, Big Guy! Always the life saver.” Pushing away from the glass counter Odette smiled at Paula. “It was nice to meet you. Stop in and see what I have in stock. Love your dress. That didn’t come from our store, did it?”

“No! I bought this in Murfreesboro two years ago when I went to college up there. A place called Freedom’s Sake. The clothing up there is outrageous.”

“Interesting! I’ll have to look that place up online. Don’t tell my manager I might buy elsewhere.” She laughed. “Thanks for the info.”

“Any time!”

Leaving them Odette went next door and relayed Buddy’s message. In the meantime, Buddy mentioned hunger and asked Paula if she would go pick him up some food. Agreeing, Paula left ManHandle for her car and drove off. The second she turned onto the street Buddy abandoned his store locking it up and hurrying into Girdles Interrupted.

Odette now back to pricing her garments pointed at the dressing room. Grinning he rushed back and stood up on the small runway stage before a string of mirrors. Inside a changing stall cloaked by a curtain he saw leopard print lying on the floor at Mavis Hale’s heels. Stepping out of it she heard him clear his throat. Giddy she ripped her curtain wide open and stood totally naked. Purring she explored his expression then pounced. Rushing Buddy, she climbed the stage and into his arms. Huge biceps surrounding her, he pulled her into a kiss that she ferociously fed on as if starved. The store camera capturing their every move followed along as she attempted to undress him.

“Hold on!” Buddy paused her. “I only have maybe twenty minutes. My wife went to buy me El Toro.”

“So, load of bull?” Mavis giggled. “We don’t have to do anything if... “ He took his polo shirt off in a breath then went to his slacks. Unbuckling his belt he kissed her again, her hands exploring his chiseled chest. Dropping his pants even before using his toes to kick off his dress shoes he picked Mavis up and carried her back into the changing room. Roughly slamming her back into the wall, her legs wrapping his waist he penetrated her cunt with precision. “OH, GOD! YES BUDDY! YES!”

Odette literally watched the Rock hammering her, Mav’s facial expression looking directly at Odette with an overpowering urge to mentally brag. Odette puckered with a nod and made a swatting motion as if spanking Buddy herself. Giving up on her clothing she realized she had better lock her door as well to avoid customers. Turning she heard the bell and bulged her eyes. Too late!

Swiftly Odette gathered Buddy’s clothing and tossed them into the changing room and closed the curtain. In walked a cute young girl and five young men. Hearing Mavis moaning couldn’t be avoided. Once the boys heard her, they searched for the source while the girl smirked at Odette.

“Sorry! Young lovers! Friends of mine.”

29063-259-fuck-budee.jpg

“I won’t say a word. I’ll make sure my entourage won’t either.” As if she could silence them. Andrea Beckett fought the giggles. “Can you help me; I’m looking for some cute dresses for birthday presents. Twins my age.”

“Sure!” Against her better judgment Odette left the front door unlocked and helped Andi search in the petite area of the store. She lost track over the five boys in the process. While kept busy, the boys circulated at the changing room listening in on Buddy’s huffing and Mav’s energetic cries of ecstasy. Feeling evil one of the Marietta-Deville boys took a peek by gently parting the curtain. An expressed silent whistle he took out his cellphone and recorded the lovers. In his desire to be free Buddy had ditched his shoes and pants, leaving him in only black socks.

Another of his group looked under the curtain to see their clothing on the floor. A third boy standing watch for Odette signaled his buddy it was safe. Sending him into a kneel he reached under into the room to sneakily steal both of their sets of clothing. Buddy and Mavis were so into their savage passion they didn’t even notice. Hiding the clothes was hilarious, at least nobody stole Buddy’s wallet and keys.

“These dresses are crazy cool.” Andrea lifted a blue dress with shredded partitions. Basically, threads so close together it looked one piece but allowed flesh to be seen behind them. “I want one.” Her size located she set one aside. “Their chests are smaller than mine, but I think these would look awesome on the twins. Size smaller might work.” Hearing Mavis screaming in words Andrea narrowed her eyes. “Boy! Your friend sounds just like one of my teachers.” Odette flared her eyes but said nothing. “Anyway!” She found two of her boys rejoining her to keep Odette further distracted.

“I like that dress way up there.” Tucker Keith pointed near the ceiling. “Can Andi try that one on?” A thin white dress with hip windows and a cleavage port, the neckline a pullover that left no shoulders, only skin once worn. Looking up Andi smiled.

“Do you really think I’d look good in that dress?”

“Sure! You can wear it when we finally go on a date.”

Pondering it as Odette retrieved a short step stool and a hook to reach it, Andrea wondered if Beau Hunter would like that dress. A red and white version of it was behind the dress. “I want the one behind it too. It looks like a target.” She snickered, thinking Beau could hunt her any day. Nathan Lowe might like it too now that he had caved into talking to Andrea. She was torn, so many hot guy’s so little time.

Handed down to her Odette was sweating over the clock. It had already been ten minutes since Paula Coleman had left. Wondering where the other three boys were Odette decided to abandon Andi and her two followers. Andrea giving chase to try the dresses on let Tucker and Jared hold the selections she had picked out for Sable and Dakota. Chuckling the boys trailed them. Shockingly Odette found the remaining boys seated near the changing room on a small bench acting calm and glancing at cellphones. Even with Mavis screaming her lungs out at Buddy’s colossal cock, her echoes were ignored. The boys seemed to be docile. Huh!

Moving around Odette, Andrea entered a second changing room and closed her curtain. Stressed Miss Bradley left them to check the front door to keep an eye on Paula’s eventual return. Praying Buddy and Mavis would hurry the hell up, the racket, the customers hearing, knowing, Paula’s imminent return, it was all coaxing her own blood pressure up.

Odette glued to the glass the boys with Andrea made their own moves. Tucker and Jared tossed their possessions at their friends and slyly snuck in on Andrea once they saw her undressing. Naked right next door to Mavis, Andrea found Tucker and Jared lowering their jeans and turning Andi to face the wall. As they did at McRonald’s recently, the boys took turns fake-fucking Andrea.

Turning her to stand between them, Tucker thrust between her thigh gap repeatedly. Striking her clit each time she began moaning until Tucker choked her from behind to quiet her. Jared in turn took her hand to his cock and had her stroke him while he fed on her nipples. Eyelids closed, Andi strangely envisioned Beau behind her and Nathan Lowe in front. After stroking Nathan for an all-too short amount of time in the school library, the visual was dynamic.

The remaining boys jumped up and for laughs opened the curtain on Andi and their buddies. Grins all around at daylight Tucker and Jared continued toying with Beckett. She was loving the attention. Seeing how easy that was the exterior Mustangs decided to take an even bigger risk. Quietly they slid the curtain open on Buddy and Mavis. The fevered sex within was so intense both lovers had their eyes sealed to enjoy sensation over their sight. Recording both rooms for fun, only one boy watched for Odette. The rooms blocked by so many clothing racks Odette really couldn’t see the damage.

Three minutes, exposed as they were Mavis finally opened her eyes to see the curtain opened up. Lips locked with Buddy’s she simply bulged her eyes. The boys had stepped out of view, so she had no clue they were even there. She presumed Odette had drawn the drapes to spy on them. Curious! It made her moan that much harder. Buddy was vicious today.

Evidently, he had wanted her far more than she ever imagined, which fueled her aspiration to give him her all. Kiss divided, she mumbled, “Take me to the stage.” Growling with a grin he turned with her and marched right out of the changing room and onto the upraised platform. Lowering her to the floor he laid Mavis back, his body mass blocking her view of Andrea and her own lovers. Lost in the missionary moment, Mavis closed her eyes again and just let Buddy consume her. The boys were hidden by clothing bins recording them from three different angles. So awesome!

Back to crying out, “FUCK ME HARDER, BUDDY!” Odette gnashed her pearly whites and looked back. Spotting one of the boys leaning on a rack looking bored then glancing her way, he used a finger in his ear as if to block the noise. Odette shrugged his way and returned to looking out at the parking lot. So easy!

Andrea perked up again at hearing Mavis yell. She just knew it was her. It wasn’t until Jared nutted into her hand and Tucker turned her to face the store that she saw that her suspicion was a fact. Jaw dropping, she found Tucker palming her lips to keep her quiet. Silently shuffling out of the room Tucker carried Andi right behind Buddy so that she could look down at the penetration being practiced. Whispering into her ear Tucker told her he wanted to do that to Andrea here soon. All she heard was Beau Hunter’s voice, then an echo of Nathan Lowe begging for the same.

Watching Mavis squirt all around Buddy’s thriving beast, balls spanking her cheeks Tucker grew far too ready and held his breath long enough to fire his nut outward. They were just close enough that his threads of jizz spit directly onto Mavis Hale’s ass cheek. Zero notice on her part in her throes of passion. Andrea whimpered until Tucker guided her back into her changing room and closed the curtain. Peeling away from her Tucker palmed her face and kissed her into silence. Andrea in her neediness enjoyed his lips immensely.

“Shit! Paula is back.” Odette squealed and rushed to the back of the store. Rounding the wardrobe bins, she bulged her eyes. “Oh, hell no!” Hale No! Glancing amongst the boys watching Buddy rise up to take her legs back. They all observed how dramatically he could piledrive straight down into Mavis. The boys just grinned with fingers to their lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.