Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 254: AQUA VULVA

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 254: AQUA VULVA - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-254-aqua-111.jpg

“Mace left a note on the door.”

Cheerleader Tina Wiles was first to reach the front door to Counsellor Piper Cherry’s fancy home. “CUM on in the waiter’s fine! AS HELL!!!” She read snorting over his play on words. “How corny is that?”

“How horny is that!” Deanna Sweeny chuckled, “Open the door Wiles.” Whiles they wait!

“I’m boing! I’m boing!” Hopping in step she razzed her girls. Tina chilled her goofiness and turned the knob. Expecting to hear barking and be attacked by Piper’s big ass Rottweiler puppy Rotten she eased the door open until pushed on in by Dee, backed by Robin Banks. “Doggy must be out back too. God, I hope he doesn’t hump my leg. Or me in general! The last time I was here he... “ She zipped her lip not caring to let her best friends think she was into bestiality. That day on the front landing was a little too close for CUMfort.

“No worries, I think the dog’s gay.” Octavia laughed, “I hear he only humps Perbert.”

Robin Banks nudged around Tina to take the lead marching into the living room. With no curtains or blinds it was easy to find their target. “Look at Mace.” She laughed. Outside by the pool laying on a lawn chaise Mace Belmont was butt ass naked, his dick standing tall and ready for some foxy cheerleaders. “Good thing we didn’t bring any guys with us, or he’d lose that big ass dick of his real fast.”

“Daaaaamn!” Deanna whistled, “That fucker’s bigger than any guy I’ve been with. Dibs on the first ride.”

“Let’s strip off indoors and shock him by joining him naked.” Tina suggested. A swift discarding of all thing’s dresses and shoes, considering that was all they wore, it was ten seconds of effort. Once nude the five ladies went for the French door. By the back fence Rotten realized they had company and came running to greet them as they made their return outdoors. Sniffing their asses, and twats the pup--er--pep squad had to take turns pushing the greedy Rotten away. yeLp! yeLp! yeLp! Puppy Love was not in the cards. That should have been Mace not some damned canine.

“Hey! Hey! You’re here.” Mace grinned lifting up his glass of iced tea. “There’s still plenty of sun left, anyone need lotioned up?”

“Hell, yes we do.” Tina chuckled. “Can we put puppy indoors he’s trying to lick my clit. So not going there.” Again!

“ROTTEN! Go lay down. Back fence. NOW!” Mace was boss, the dog lowered his head and headed to the shade of the pump house.

“Nice!” Deanna admired his control over the dog. “You can bark orders at me anytime, Big Boy. I’ll obey too.” She walked right up to him and sat next to him on his chaise, her hand gravitating toward his humongous cock. “I say we oil you instead.”

“Works for me. I don’t want my very full ball sack to burn.” How he had anything left in his tank after Kelly Herbert was remarkable. Youth reGroup!

Surrounding his chaise Robin noted the recline lever and proceeded to drop him like a rock until totally horizontal. He laughed as they took over his life. Octavia snatching up a bottle of lotion from the concrete beside him stood tall and tipped the bottle squirting lotion down over him from head to toe. “Get to rubbin’ bitches!” Mace could not agree more.

Taking his tea glass away Lily batted her lashes at him then stepped back letting her friends take over. She chose instead to go sit on the edge of the pool and put her feet in. She wasn’t upset, even though she really did like Mace. Recalling the last time that she was here and having to deal with her former boyfriend Knox Hardecker it weighed upon her mind. Even though Knox was a treacherous asshole she still felt a sliver of loyalty toward him. He did take her virginity back in the day. Affection even! While he cheated on her repeatedly, had she become any better than him? While no committed to boyfriend since Knox, she was certainly whoring it up. Sex was a far better stress reliever than the emotions of constantly watching out for her heart. Being alone was not always pleasant but until the perfect love found her, she was content.

Deanna went straight for Mace’s cock lotioning it with both hands for a sloppy, squishy sound effect. Tina frowning at her dominating it hissed her jealousy, “Share the wealth skank.” The two then mentally agreed to team up utilizing a four-palm knuckle thruster hand job that grew even bigger within their grasp. Octavia knelt between his legs on the chaise and focused on his balls, kneading with taunting nails. Three sets of adoring hands on only his genitals, Mace felt like God! Squishy, Squidy! All tenacles on deck!

Robin Banks looked around her a bit rather than focus on their dinner. Although here for a single pep squad practice this was her first time in the backyard. “Piper has got a nice place here. I love all the glass upstairs, it’s like one monster mirror in the sun. No curtains on any window is pretty cool too. Voyeur town! I’d be right at home.”

“Could be better considering how rich she is.” Mace sighed, “You should see my parents’ house. Six bedrooms, a pool twice this size, hot tub ... I’ve been telling Aunt Piper she needs one of those Jacuzzi’s, she’s considering it. Fuck that feels good.” He complimented his surrounding groomers who shared the most amazing array of sparkling eyes he had ever seen. The lust and admiration shining from each set of orbs was mesmerizing, hypnotic even.

“You rich too?” Robin grew curious as she palmed her breasts while facing him, then teasing her areolas. Her well-groomed firepit pussy stood inches from his face from behind. Looking up at her twat he smiled.

“Heck yes! My dad owns a racehorse stable down in Atlanta. Thoroughbreds get bred and sold for huge money. My mom, Piper’s sister, is the daughter of a Georgia Senator. Grampa owns a boat load of farmland he rents out. Tons of property actually, not just in Georgia.”

“Wow! Marry me.” Robin laughed and knelt down behind him and toyed with his hair, a scalp massage appearing to be her thing in this seduction.

“I thought you were dating that Angus guy.”

“Dakota and I both are. Can I sit on your face?”

“Chaise might...” Up she went abandoning his scalp. Down came heaven right over his mouth, he was still mumbling even with labia smothering his nose. So far, so sturdy, even though her legs were extra wide due to the width of the chaise. Leaning over him Robin rubbed lotion into his chest as he ate her. Too bad Mace had no idea she had been fucked by a wrestler just over an hour ago and was licking at his salty leftovers, mixed with hers. COCKtail wasn’t all bad! The cheerleaders knew what teamwork was all about.

“MOTHERFUCKER!” A deafening voice was heard, enticing feminine eyes away from their prize. Lily looking toward a familiar residence drew their attention to the back of Piper’s property and beyond.

“Awww, hell!” Octavia rolled her eyes, “There’s Hardecker and Dip. Jealousy much?”

“Ignore him, he’ll go away.” Deanna sighed, unable to take her eyes off of her work, now that her focus had returned. “Fuck this head is big.” Her fingers surrounding the crown, lightly corkscrewing it felt incredible to he and she. “It’s almost as big as my fist when I clench it. Momma said knock me up ... I mean out.” Dee did want a baby someday. SWEENY TODDler! LOLOLOLOL!

“Wait until that Mario Kart mushroom pushes up inside you. It’s Mama Mia! Letza Go!” Tina laughed! “Okie Dokie! Yippeee! Yahooo!” Gamer!

“We’ve got it already bitch.” Octavia winced. “Those Mario Farts are annoying.”

Selected loud music threatened by Knox disrupted the naked bitches that he used to nail, shaking the neighborhood. Not one of them cared, well only Lily. She knew Knox was worried that she was going to fuck Mace again, so she chose to unite with the girls as support. Easing her way in she rubbed Mace’s legs. “Feel the throbbing in his cock.” Deanna bulged her eyes, “I think he’s ready to cum.”

“Lily? Get up here.” Octavia coaxed her right over Mace’s cock. “Piss off Hardecker by letting Mace give you a facial.”

“Okay!” She giggled. Trying not to think about Knox, she hovered over Mace as the girls jerked him off with rapid hand motions. Octavia standing up pointed down with both hands to get Hardecker’s attention toward his ex. Knox was pacing in circles on his balcony, not even his buddy Dip could calm him down. This meant war! Ironic considering the band on his stereo was Static-X and their song Start a War. Twofold, Lily was his ex and their relationship static.

“Get ready Lily!” Deanna and Tina warned the tiniest of them all while destroying his rod. Octavia rejoined the massage by squeezing Mace’s balls extremely hard. In a fit of glory Mace Belmont groaned and fired off a flood of liquid projectiles across Lily’s entire face. Her awe meant mouth wide and tasting a Belmontage. He just kept straining and pelting her. The other girls suddenly felt cheated. “Suck the tip, Lily.”

As Lily lowered her face to rejoice in his crown, Tina and Deanna licked the sides of his dick, Octavia leaning beneath him to suck on his balls. Watching with binoculars Knox threw a frenzy fit and even kicked poor Dip into a one-legged hop performing a hold his calf hoedown.

“That motherfucker has all five whores on him at once. He’s a dead man.”

Lily sensing Knox watching closely, lifted away from Mace and stepped over to the fence line and pointed at her face. Zooming in to see her facial Knox tossed his binoculars at Dip then bolted through his house. As he opened the front door, he ran right into his father Winslow and his new Russian mistress Svetlana Goboldsky. Furious, he didn’t even apologize for nearly knocking them both over. Nor did he hear Winslow cuss him out. Going, going, gone!

With Lily abandoning the handsome head, Robin stretched to replace her vacancy, her own mouth around his beefy crown. Forcing her way down his shaft, Tina and Deanna felt the progressive thievery and eased back to hold their leader’s hair out of the way for a visual. Robin Banks went balls deep showing off in her orchestrated 69 position. Talent for certain!

“Oh, you slut!” Deanna snapped then started licking Robin’s cheeks where the bulge of Mace’s cock puffed them out, Tina laughing licked Robin’s opposite cheek. Joint effort, talents never wasted was their motto. Octavia simply sucked on his balls and felt Robin’s breath cascade her own cheek in the close proximity. Mace couldn’t breathe under Robin’s juicy cunt and nearly passed out at so much attention. How these cunts managed to devour him with mashed together faces appeared pretty stunning. Obviously, they had plenty of practice.

Just hearing Robin’s love of his cock through her numnumnum rant Mace launched another round down her throat. Pulling away to drink up and savor, Robin popped free and spit jizz on Octavia’s face. Turning to Deanna she shared a tongue full of white, tongues mingling a moment before Robin switched off to Tina and gave her some. Share and share and share a lick ... like. Liked!

Inside the house looking out at the poolside chaos, fellow cheerleader Tawny Martin spaced out the two McKellen twins with one arm around each of their shoulders. “We’re missing all the fun.”

“Oh, my god! It’s a feeding frenzy.” Sable dropped her jaws, “We can’t go out there and be a part of that, daddy might be watching. We can’t even go skinny dipping.”

“You bitches might as well. Those bikinis aren’t even hiding your pubes and nips.”

“Yes they...” Sable peered down at her bikini area to see a thin towering tuft of brown pubic hair. “How did I miss that?”

“When I shaved you or just now?” Dakota giggled. “I’ll go skinny dipping. Not the first time, right Tawny?” They had all gone swimming naked on movie night last week. Of course, it was dark, and Mace shut the exterior lights off for privacy. Their parents were also gone, if not far off in Henry’s case. Daddy was right behind Piper’s house at Kelly Herbert’s home. Thankfully, preoccupied by Dominic’s bodybuilding baby sister Serafina Black and Kelly. So many secrets!

“That’s our newbie whore.” Tawny chuckled, “Hey Sable ... there’s your man. I think he just noticed the slut posse in action. Even Dip is up there watching with binoculars.” Trav had just gotten home, dropped off by his girl--er--teacher Chandra Mahkharti. From one fantasy to another.

29063-254-knox-eyes.jpg

“I wonder where Knox is?” Dakota mentioned.

“Oh, crap! Lily is by the fence he must be coming over if she’s out there taunting him.” Sure, enough Knox Hardecker tried climbing over the fence but was met with a ferocious Rottweiler protecting Lily. Knox quickly disappeared back to his side of the fence. Lily busted up laughing and knelt to hug Rotten, her hero. As gross as it was, Piper’s dog Rotten licked her face, Mace’s cum and all. She didn’t even think about it until the fourth drool. Standing up wiping her face she scolded Rotten and told him to go lay down. He did curl up right where Knox might try to cross his path again.

“Yeesh!” Dakota mumbled, then looked toward her house. “Daddy is in your room Sable. I saw the curtain move. He’s spying on us.” Tawny knew he couldn’t resist. Easing her arms from their shoulders Tawny stripped her dress and pumps off and flung them aside. Door open, she strutted out and dove right into the pool. The twins looked at one another and whimpered.

“Dad’s seen us naked before.” Sable brought up, “Trav would throw a fit if I got naked and toyed with Mace like they’re doing. We pulled one over him last weekend, but now...”

“He has no idea which of us is you. Let’s do our thing then when you go over to Trav’s later, we can switch bikinis to fool him.”

“Whoa! Good idea!” She hadn’t even thought of going over to the Herbert’s in only her bikini. If Dominic Black was visiting like he seemed to be doing a lot lately, she could tease him in the dental floss special. “Let’s do this.”

“Wait! What ARE we doing?” Dakota laughed.

“I don’t think daddy even looked to see which of us wore what color. Let me be you.”

“Umm! Okay! And how far are you going to go?”

“Be honest! You and daddy are getting really close, aren’t you?”

“Tooo?”

“Come on! I’m not stupid.”

“Maaaaybe!” Dakota shared an evil glimmer.

“I’m taking my bikini off. You blush for me.”

“Fine! Go before I change my mind.” Dakota had been naked half her day as it was, let her sister indulge. Whatever that meant! Out the door Sable went and ignored her father in the window. Untying her bikini, she waltzed right up to the pools edge and flipped Trav off like Dakota would. Dakota feigning shyness stepped behind her sister and pushed her into the pool. She cast Trav a thumbs up as if justice served. Trav the dimwit shot his own thumb high and yelled, “THAT’S MY GIRL!” Moron! From there Dakota walked around the overpowered Mace in the chaise acting embarrassed. This sucked! She wanted in on that big beefy cock. Impossible at the moment.

Robin came over Mace’s waning tongue then rolled off. The second she did Deanna took advantage of Mace’s loneliness and hopped up to straddle him. The second she lined his beast up and sat down on it she yelped, “HOLY FUCK! BREED ME STUD HORSE” Oops! “I’m joking!” Possibly not!

“I told you.” Tina laughed. “Yippeeeeeeee! Yowzaaaaaaaaaa!” Octavia had to palm her friend’s mouth. Too much Mario Brothers was annoying. Game over Bitch!

“Enough of the sound effects Mario.” Luigi had spoken!

“Soo big! I don’t think I can take all of you Mace.”

“Do it!” He chuckled. “I dare you.”

“Awww hell!” Octavia frowned, “Bitch can’t say no to a dare.” Deanna fought her pain centers and inch-by-inch felt his dick consume her interior, ripping her surprisingly small pussy wide. Feeling his bulbous scrotum ticking her ass cheeks she threw her hands in the air triumphantly.

“I DID IT!” In her cheer she noticed Henry McKellen in Sable’s window watching and cringed slightly. Deciding to shrug she rode Mace like a champion, cumming all over beast boy’s whopper hopper. Resisting his third nut, he held out until she crawled off. He was not breeding any bitch. The chaise feeling weak he rolled out before anyone else could mount him. Once standing, his limbs weak, he nearly tripped over himself from being held captive so long. Catching him Mace found ... Dakota? Sable? He simply didn’t know which. Feigning a blush, he presumed Sable. “Shit! Your dad is watching.” He realized and covered his penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.