Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 252: GALLOP HOLE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 252: GALLOP HOLE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-252-gallop-111.jpg

4:20 PM!

“I don’t know what Sable sees in Perbert. I’ll never live down catching Travis jerking off in the school library. I’m just glad nobody saw him nut on my arm when I spooked him. If it weren’t for Sable, I’d turn him in and...” Andrea Beckett paused while at a stoplight to roll her eyes. “Nothing would happen. Principal Manley lets everyone else do crazy shit. Look at what Dakota does with Angus Furlong. Counsellor Cherry roams almost naked, not almost, I’ve seen her naked more than once. Huh! It makes me wonder if she and Mimi, even Mrs. M have the same deal with the cops I have. I’ve been told by four different officers I could run around naked anywhere I wanted, and they would protect me from being arrested. So far, I’ve done that twice at McRonald’s. Three if you count what the twins and I did that first day we all messed with the Marrietta-Deville Mustangs. While it is awesome to feel free and learn what sex has in store for me with a ton of cute guys, if my parents found out I’d be grounded forever.”

Proceeding through the light she carried on four more blocks before having to halt again. “Even though Travis nutted on me by accident, Dakota did do me a favor and got Nathan Lowe to finally talk to me. I should be pissed at her for giving him a hand job in the library but in the end, she did invite him to her birthday party as my date.” Nathan ratted himself out over his guilt. “I got to hold his dick even.” Totally made up for Dakota. “That definitely broke the ice and got him to admit he liked me. Trouble is now Beau Hunter is interested in me too. I kind of want to see where that goes. Having him live right next door has its advantages. Maybe I can have fun seeing both of them without the other knowing.” Green meant go! Foot off the brake she was forward in traction. Action even!

“I’m almost at McRonald’s. I don’t even know why I’m going there; I can’t waste much time I need to birthday shop. This might be my last chance before mom hogs her car again. I definitely don’t want mom to suggest we go shopping together that would kill the teasing I like to do. It’s fun when I’m by myself. If the twins are with me every boy looks at them more than me and darn it, I have bigger boobs. Even when I took Sandy Martin with me, she found some attention until she couldn’t handle it. I’m just glad she hasn’t told the twins about that day. I think she scared herself over going as far as she did and what people might think. That’s probably for the best, guys tease her for being overweight now. She’s really not that huge except in the ass and big boobies. My luck will run out. As fun as it is I should chill before Beau finds out and blows me off.” Pulling into McRonald’s she discovered less cars than usual.

“Would he blow me off? He lifted my skirt and looked at my pussy this morning. He might not be so against things. I guess I’m afraid he’ll think I want other guys more. Even if Nathan found out I’d lose him before I even got him. This really sucks! I want to lose my virginity right alongside the twins Saturday night. They said Mister McKellen planned on putting up tents so we could all camp out. That’s so perfect even if it rains like the forecast calls for on Friday, that could still roll over into the weekend.” Parking out by the dumpsters in back she shut the engine off and realized how bare the lot looked. “Where is everybody? I am later now that I didn’t skip study hall. Maybe they all assumed I wasn’t showing up. Darn it! This was likely my last chance to play. Maybe it’s a sign.”

A tap on the window then a jostle of shocks from behind she jumped in her seat and looked over. “Tucker! Where did you come from?” She rolled down the window on the passenger side.

“Snuck up on ya!” The big boy leaned inside on his arms, “A lot of the Mustangs went to another fast-food joint. You didn’t show so they bailed. I can text a few and have them come back if you want a gang wang.”

“What’s a gang wang?” She snorted wrinkling her nose at how it sounded.

“You know, an innocent gang bang.” He laughed. “Feeding you our dicks without penetration.”

“Oh! I like it when you guys rub your big dicks over my pussy. Stop! Now I want that.”

“So do we. Wait until you lose that virginity. You can really know a good time.”

“It’s scary but I’m getting closer. Saturday, I hope.”

“Who’s the lucky guy? I thought you wanted me to take it. If I wasn’t out of town this weekend, I’d do it.” Words, only words! He like all of the Mustangs were forbidden to take her virginity. That was reserved for a twisted old fart with more power than God in the city.

“Aww! I’m not sure yet. There’s a guy named Nathan that would be a first choice mainly because I’m so new. Too much experience and I might feel like I’m in over my head. I’ll definitely keep you in mind as my first after my first.” She giggled. “Sorry!”

“All good! I totally understand. After doing that with you yesterday you have me hooked. That’s why I stuck around. Me and my boys are further back in Neil’s car. That was Brett bumper bobbin’.” The boys crept into view and waved at her.

“Hi!” She waved back. “I can’t stay long anyway. I need to go birthday shopping for my friends. I wasn’t even sure mom would let me borrow her car two days in a row. I got lucky.”

“We could go with you.” Brett chimed in. “If you want that is. We don’t have plans and maybe if you want, we can give you some thigh gap action in public somewhere other than this grease pit.”

“Sounds fun. Shopping first. I think I’m going dress shopping for them now that Horton-Dexter got rid of the dress code. Dakota can’t keep her dress buttoned up as it is so I’m sure she would love more dresses like those. Do you mind going girly shopping?”

“You’re a girl and we shop you around.” Cooper Reis chuckled, a fourth friend of five.

“Oh, so that’s how it is, I get shopped around.” She smirked.

“Guy to guy to guy. Thigh to thigh to thigh.” Tucker laughed. “You don’t seem to let it bother you.”

“No, I think I’m a future slut. Who’s riding me ... I mean with me. The rest of you can follow me so I can head home after without dropping anyone off back here.”

“I’ll ride shotgun.” Tucker made a jerking off hand gesture. Opening the car door, he hoped in next to her. “You guys follow us.” Agreeing, Neil and the others bolted for his car. Hopping in she waited to back out until they were ready. Looking over at Tucker he had his dick out. “Don’t mind me I just can’t help myself around you.”

“I like that. Him too!” She reached over and stroked him three times before flirtations led to flipping her tongue out and moving her hand to the gear shifter. Starting to back up she heard a loud honk and hit her brakes mere inches from a beautiful white Lexus. Looking back a second to apologize with a wave she noted two girls with silky blonde hair. Letting them pass first Andrea sighed with relief. “That would have ruined my day. Mom would never let me drive her car again.”

Tucker was looking out at the Lexus with interest, almost ignoring Andi. He had seen the blondes better and thought it was Dakota and Sable McKellen. Couldn’t be! Naaaa! As Andi drove on past the girls, for the exit Neil was in hot pursuit. Back to reality!

In the white Lexus the two girls were shaken by their near miss. “That was close Brooke. Mom would kill us if we wrecked her car.” Deja Who! “She barely lets us drive as it is. I’m surprised daddy didn’t follow us here to make sure we didn’t leave a scratch.”

“Dad would cover for me. He likes me more than you.” Sisterly teasing, Brooke Banfield giggled and unfastened her seatbelt. “No drive-thru for us we’re going inside. It’s our only chance out alone and I want to look for cute boys.”

“I know right! Being home schooled stinks. We hardly ever get to leave the house. I want to be a cheerleader like in the Disney movies. It’s no fair how mom and dad made us miss out. Especially when mom is a high school principal. How wrong is that.”

“We’re almost eighteen now. They can’t stop us from going out more, but again we don’t have our own cars. What rich parents does that to their kids? If we didn’t live so far outside town we could walk, but it would take forever getting to places like this. Come on Paisley let’s check the golden arches out.”

“Right behind you Sissy!” Hmmm! Exiting the vehicle Brooke locked it with the remote and the two beauties skipped across the parking lot as if twelve years old. While not normally acting that young they did occasionally show immaturity. “Why are there not more people? When dad drives us by this place it’s always packed. Boys in the windows to wave at. No fair!”

“There could be a couple inside. Let’s just see.”

“We could always go to Burger Kink.”

“We could. Here first. If it’s a bust, we’ll go for a Whopper instead. Daddy likes Whopper’s more anyway.”

“Double Whopper! And a Dr. Pepper.” DP! LOLOLOLOL! They had no idea what DP even meant.

“A thick creamy vanilla shake.” Brooke flared her eyes with naivety. Sure! The Mustangs would make that fresh for you both. Entering the restaurant, it was all old people. Nothing outrageous without the Mustangs present it was whistling crickets. “Wow! Let’s just grab a drink then go to Burger Kink.”

“I’m thirsty so that works.” Paisley the youngest stepped up to the counter as a young black girl waited on them. “Hi! A small Dr. Pepper please. Two!”

“Because you’re twins?” The girl Stella chuckled.

“Yep! You guessed it. Why is it so dead in here?”

“The Mustangs were herded out. Things were getting too crazy around here. Check some of the other fast fool joints.”

“Fool? You mean food?”

“No, I meant fool. Those boys are all damn fools. You must be new around here.”

“We’ve lived in Nashville all our lives. Our mom is a principal at Filmore High School. We are home schooled, so we’re stuck at home a lot. Seniors, so that’s almost over.”

“Help wanted sign Sissy.” Brooke pointed at the counter where a placard was taped up.

“I want a job, but I don’t know about fast food. Besides we’re filthy rich. I can hold out for better. No offense!” She winced painfully toward Stella.

“No worry! I’m filthy rich too. Public aid keeps me in gold.” A gold tooth in her mouth was pointed out. Haunted by it, Paisley stepped back shyly and hugged her sister’s arm. “I’ll just get your DP.” Boys working behind the counter did check the girls out. Big black guys and a chunky white kid with acne. Nope! While Stella poured, another boy came from the back office through the kitchen holding up a paycheck.

“I’m out bitches! Day off and a skateboard beneath my Nikes! Jealous, I know!”

“Cheap skate!” The chubby boy huffed. “I can’t afford a skateboard.”

“Couldn’t support your fat ass anyway, Moose!” Nickname! His real name was Morris Chubb. Go figure! “Later Bulltinkle!” Turning to round the counter he saw Brooke and Paisley for the first time and stopped like a deer in headlights. “Whoa! When did you two go blonde? Does Knox know?” First opinion of him the girls thought of the geeky skinny guy from the Wendy’s commercials.

“Who is Knox? Who are you?” Brooke looked bewildered.

“Come on quit messing with me Dakota ... uh, Sable.”

“You have us mistaken for someone else. I’m Brooke, this is Paisley.”

“No way! Are they cloning kids in Nashville?” No! Just dildos! “It’s me Dip. Dudley Poole! We went to High School together last year, I graduated but you guys had another year yet. Seriously, stop acting dumb. We’ve known each other four years now.” Stella brought the small drink and waved at the girls.

“On me rich girls! Skipped two small and gave you one large.” She didn’t even ring it up. “Don’t mind Barney Fife, he’s harmless. Clueless too.”

“Bite me, Stella Slut!” Still a slut! HA! “Rich girls? Say what?” Dip was really confused. “How did you guys get here? Is Josie around?”

“Who is Josie?” Paisley looked at him queerly. “I think he’s crazy. Let’s go Brooke.” The girls turned tail and walked off but thanked Stella for the freebie. Dip rubbed his chin with a fidgety expression. Giving chase Dip watched the cute blondes in their multi-colored short skirts wiggle across the lot sharing sips through a straw. They had managed to sneak them out of the house and change into them down the road from the family estate.

“Short skirts at least. Man, this is some Twilight Zone stuff. I have to tell Knox.” He took out his cell then froze as the girls unlocked their mother’s Lexus. “Wait! I have pics of Sable and Dakota. I’ll show them and they’ll realize I’m not talking shit.” Running up to Paisley on the passenger side he called out. “Hold up! Let me show you a few pictures. You will understand better.”

“It had better not be perverted pictures. So, not our type.” As if they had a type. Neither knew any boys, only older men. But they did like chiseled muscles. Brooke walked back around the SUV with a doubtful expression. Pausing her, Dip searched his files for the twins and found video of the day the girls were sunbathing at Piper’s swimming pool. “Here!” He hit play and let them watch it. “They could be your twins.” Without watching it for himself he saw the girls look up at him with angered faces. “What? You don’t see the resemblance?”

“We do not look like water buffalo.” Brooke shoved him back. Looking quickly at the video he realized that it was indeed two water buffalo lounging in a river.

“How did that happen? I don’t have video of that. Give me a second. I swear I’m not lying to you guys. This is killing me.” Searching further he found nothing more associated to the McKellen twins. “FUCK ME!”

“Ewww! Stay away from us or we’ll call the cops.” Speaking of! A patrol car pulled through and Officer Ross Green eyed the situation. Noting agitation, he flipped his siren once then eased up to them. His partner another newcomer a young black man leaned out his window.

“Problem ladies?”

“He won’t leave us alone.” Paisley pointed at Dip. Sensing arrest Dip threw his hands up.

“I was just leaving. Sorry to bother you ladies.” Running for the bus stop Dip Poole tried calling Knox Hardecker but got his messages instead. “Dang it Hardecker! Where are you?” At the bus stop shelter less than a block away Dip saw the girls leaving and took a picture of the Lexus and the plate. It too vanished the second he put it in his pocket. Shit out of luck Buddy! “Maybe we can track them down later. Dang this is just too weird.” So were you, Dudley! So were you.

In the squad car Ross Green tapped his shoulder mics trigger and reported in with a single word., “Thwarted!”

“Copy that!”

Hmmm!


29063-252-gallop-2.jpg

Madison Raynes-Banfield had her limo driver drop her off at a secret Watchtower safehouse. As the member of the shady organization of corrupt authority in the city she moved about at her leisure and desires at the moment. As a High School Principal stationed at Filmore High she often let her assistant Ruby Bobbitt cover her absences in favor of fun and games. Yes, Lorena was a distant cousin. At any rate, today was one of those adventures, feeling the need for freedom and relaxation.

The safehouse if you could call it that was an old, remodeled airplane hangar outside of Nashville where Watchtower maintained a sweet pair of Learjet business planes for personal use, funded by swiped dimes and quarters pilfered from the paychecks of every person in a 200-mile radius. Well-paid hackers did their jobs well and were protected from law enforcement. It was good to be Goddess!

“Good evening, Mistress Harness.” An elderly butler by name as well as occupation stepped out. Roderick Butler, the manager of the field and its interior serenity greeted Madison as her driver opened her door. Stepping out, her driver eyed her long legs all the way up to her snatch as her slit skirt revealed it all. “Thank you, David.” She told the hunky driver who gave up on his true first name, he found it amusing now. A huge paycheck and hot pussy at his disposal she could call him Seymour or Dumbass for all he cared. “Leave the limousine and join me for a massage. Roderick?” She palmed the elder’s cheek. “Have Rizzo and Catrina prepare our pampering.”

“Yes, Ms. Harness.” Mister Butler escorted Madison to a short elevator taking her up a mere one-story to the land of leisure. Entering the second floor it was like stepping into a museum. Artwork and statues, walls of velvet, even a relaxing fountain. Within the huge pleasure palace was a hot tub built for ten, well supported mind you, and a bed designed to accommodate twenty able bodies should the orgy arise. On her way through to a private office Madison disrobed and handed her dress to Frederick. “Press and iron my dress. I found a wrinkle after David fed upon me.”

“David, Madame?”

“It’s Devin.” The driver whispered. “I’ve been adopted I think.” Roderick simply cocked an eyebrow. Harness seemed to be off in her own little world. Still, even Roderick as old as he was had an eye for the hotness of Madison’s incredible body. As a teenager she never achieved a chest bigger than a 34B but as she reached adulthood and came into power at Watchtower thanks to her father, Madison moved up. Not just in her superiority but in her bust.

Another Watchtower member known as Surgeon, an actual surgeon that she and her sister Stacy both knew from childhood managed a perfect set of 40G glory. Porn star perfection their breasts had zero scars and were forever plump and begging to be seen. Her husband, former stockbroker Harrison adored her upgrade and inherited riches. Naive to her associations but business savvy he stood by her every step of the way. Less questions meant more of the good whiskey and some pretty hot sex. When she had time. Busy woman and all!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.