Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 251: PIMP MY RIDE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 251: PIMP MY RIDE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-251-chandra-smirk.jpg

Travis Herbert left his girlfriend Sable McKellen to join her fellow cheerleaders on a fake pep squad practice. Shamed over jerking off in the library and hiding the pain he had from zipping his foreskin up inside the zipper of his slacks he was almost glad. So much had happened today between that misfortune and having to endure being trapped in the men’s room. While in one way it was pretty cool to watch the Booker Brother’s fake DP Sable’s crazy ass sister Dakota right in front of him, Dakota had to taunt him saying she was Sable. Damn sad that he couldn’t tell that it truly was his girlfriend, only posing as Dakota. Wearing her sister’s class ring which had a different gemstone and carrying Dakota’s cellphone Trav felt he was right in it being Dakota. Sable was no way near as crazy as her twin. Poor Perbert! So naive!

“I’ll just go cry on Chandra’s shoulder. In a way, I’m kind of glad Sable went with those bitches. I need a little time to get my head on straight. Fuck my dick hurts.” He knew that Sable had planned to drop over to see him after practice, so he definitely needed to treat his penis with care in case she wanted to treat him to a hand or blow job. She was getting into that more and more. Passing his own locker on the way to Chandra Mahkarti’s classroom he spotted his adversaries Neo Pryor and Dillon Kirkpatrick yawning heavily but looking at some video on their cells. He wondered if it were the upskirt pictures those bastards took of Chandra earlier. Looking up at Trav on his way Dillon smiled.

“Sup, Perbert? Did your girl finally dump your sorry ass?”

“Cheer practice!” He at least tried to be friendly. “Guys? Can we please just get past all the ridicule? I’m really tired of all of us feuding every day.”

“Yeah, right! The best is yet to cum.” Dillon chuckled and showed Travis the video of his own mother being fucked in Knox Hardecker’s living room. It was so fast that all Travis saw was a blonde screaming her lungs out. “Watching your mommy.” Neo bulged his eyes at Dillon’s stupidity.

“Whatever! Watch Pornchub on your own time. I have better things to do.” Taking his leave, he nearly ran into Sex Education teacher Mallory Unger leaving for the day. “Whoops! Sorry, Miss Unger. I wasn’t watching where I was going. Kirkpatrick’s been dogging me so much I’m going crazy.”

“Dogging?” Mallory mumbled and felt weak in the knees. Maintaining her step, she ignored his apology and stepped around him. Shrugging her off Travis headed onward even as Mallory walked by Neo and Dillon. Both boys were now watching the street video of Kelly Herbert masturbating on the sidewalk until they had to run off due to Piper Cherry’s dog Rotten protecting her. The dogs’ snarls made Mallory tense and whiney in step. It wasn’t until Rotten’s growls were joined by Daphne Dillman’s Pitbull Achilles that she rushed back to her classroom and slammed the door. Up against the blackboard she ran her fingers up her skirt and masturbated. Bigger dogs always did trigger her hormones. BEaSTIES forever! Sad!

Laughing over her sudden change Neo and Dillon brushed it off and met their buddy Hoyt Rollins and the three headed for the parking lot. All of them needed rest badly after a long night messing with Perbert’s mommy. Just the walk to Dillon’s ride was as if they were cast members of the Walking Dead.

Travis reaching Chandra Mahkharti’s room found her door open but Chandra not immediately at her desk. Expecting her there, he narrowed his eyes and decided to just go on in and wait on her to return. No more than clearing the doorway he caught a peripheral of Chandra hiding to the back of her class and lifting her shorter than normal skirt up. Both of her butt cheeks were in his field of vision as he went from peripheral to gawk.

“Holy crap! Her ass is awwwwwsome!” He backed up a bit to be certain she didn’t catch him. A careful eye around the corner he saw her removing her red lace panties that she had shown off to him earlier. Wiggling the garment down to her knees she released them and let them flutter to her pumps. Stepping out she bent forward to pick them up, her skirt still ruffled up enough to give him a clear shot of... “Damn! That’s one hairy cunt.”

With no man in her life and often succumbing to heritage, Chandra let her bush grow out without concern. Straightening herself up to appear neat she turned in step and started back for her desk. Travis took that time to jump out like an idiot. “BOO!” Eyes wide, Chandra shrieked and lost her grip on her underwear. Travis noting her failure to maintain rushed to pluck them up off of the floor and close his eyes while holding them out for her to reclaim. “Sorry!”

“You watched me, didn’t you?” She flared her eyeballs as wide as they could erupt but found herself smiling. “You are a very bad boy, Mister Herbert.”

“Is my face as red as your panties?”

“No! Mine however is.” She decided not to take them back and walked around him. “You may keep them.”

“Say what? No way!”

“Yes, way!” She wanted to giggle but withheld her hormonal humor. “You are early. I must grade papers.”

“I can sit while you do that.”

“Where is your girlfriend and her likeness?”

“Pep squad practice. She and Dakota rode home with the cheerleaders.” He offered a saddened almost perplexed expression. “In a way, I’m glad. I mean, I’m sorry to have to grab a ride from you but...”

“Never be sad or sorry. I do not mind. If I may be honest?” She looked for a nod. Received, she continued. “I have no life. My parents pay very little attention to me. I live with them in much luxury yet since I have not gone onto college at their recommendation, they distance themselves. Both my father and mother are brain surgeons and wish that of me, but I cannot live nor love a career such as that. When I became a teacher, they were quite upset.”

“Why don’t you just get your own place?”

“Forgive my preference, but I rather like the pool and hot tub.” Now she giggled. “My parents are not shy of spending money. We live in an eight-bedroom mansion in the country surrounded by trees and well-groomed pasture for as far as my eyes can see. It is quiet there. Serene!”

“Sounds cool. Bitch to mow I bet.”

“Yes. As a matter of fact, our groundskeeper is quitting. His last day I believe is on Saturday. I do not know what my father will do after. My parents are going on vacation to India for a month so it may be very lengthy by the time they return.”

“Wow! Why don’t you go with them?”

“Oh, no! If I were to do that, they would again try to arrange a marriage. I do not want to be tied to a man I do not love.”

“I’ve heard about that kind of thing. I get it! I wouldn’t want to ever be with anyone I didn’t have feelings for.”

“You are very fortunate to have Sable McKellen. She is a very sweet young lady.” Cough! Cough! Most of the time, not always!

“Yeah! I wish her sister was. She messes with me just about as much as Neo and his monkey bunch. That crap in class earlier was fucked up.” He decided to lay her panties on her desk as Chandra took her seat to grade the papers. “You better have these back. I know me, I’ll sniff them.” That made her smirk and peer up at him over her brows. “I don’t even know what made me say that. Can I ask you a question?”

“You may! Anything! We are friends, are we not?”

“AbsHOLElutely!” She wrinkled her nose at his jest. “Earlier after class you let me see up your skirt. Why? So, not bitching!”

“I wished to test my nerves. Miss Cherry hints quite often that I should wear shorter dresses and dare I say it, go without. I have never done such a thing, but I often have wished to be free. As you can see, I have achieved that goal.” She started to reach for her panties when Travis grumbled and pinched them to drag them toward him again. “I will not go after them again.” She snickered.

“Awww maaan! Static cling.” He laughed. “They don’t call me Perbert for nothing. Confession?”

“Please!”

“Even though I have a girlfriend, I’ve always had a crush on you. I mean, I know I’m one of thirty who do.”

“That is very sweet. I will be faithful to your crush.” Another giggle! “Might I confess something as well?”

“Shoot!” Hearing that Chandra flared her eyes and lowered her gaze to his lap as he stood there. In his discomfort due to his injury and his erection growing Travis gnashed his teeth.

“I am most curious. Did you happen to notice I was rubbing up on you at your desk when we were all looking at pictures?”

“Ohhhh, yeaaaah! Loved it! Perbert strikes again!” Deciding to take that chair in front of her desk he sat down and dropped his book bag. “Stashing this!” Into his bag he placed her panties. The sound of the zipper made him whimper a bit then delicately touch his tented erection.

“You are in pain?”

“Not because of what you might think.” He groaned. “Don’t laugh, but I got my pecker caught in my zipper earlier. It took forever to get free.”

“You poor thing!” She blushed. “I will tell no one. Perhaps we can be each other’s confidante? I know that I sorely desire a friend. I have none outside of my fellow teachers and even then, I do not. I am quite as they say, sheltered.”

“That’s what I like about you Chandra. I trust you.”

“As I you.”

“Let’s just agree to be honest and open. My shoulder, your shoulder.”

“I would like that very much.” She started to grade a paper, “Talk as I grade, if you please.”

“Here!” He stood up and went to her desk and grabbed a few from her pile. “High IQ! I can grade with you.”

“Do not screw up.”

“Only down.” He chuckled.

“Please do not behave.” She laughed.

“Never!” Returning to his chair he sat the papers in ready then grabbed his bag to find a pen. Bringing out her panties on the sly he sniffed them without her looking. She knew! Her smile was contagious.

“You are the first to ever do that.”

“Grade your papers for you?” He smirked.

“You know of what I speak.” No gaze shared she continued smiling.

“You should shave that.” Now she looked up with an expression of awe. “I’m serious! I can hear Mowgli running around in there. Shit! That sounded racist, my bad!”

“It was quite funny! Baloo was rolling.”

“You’re so awesome!”

“As are you. Grade or I will not get you home before dark.”

“I’m good with that. Chances are my mom’s fucking master will be there anyway. He fucks her so hard I have to turn on music to black out mom’s screams.”

“Oh, my! It is that bad?”

“Ohhh, yeah! Big ass bodybuilder right out of WWF!” Her eyes grew large picturing the man. “Seriously! It’s sad, he fucks mom right in front of me. Recently Sable and I were ... uhhh ... getting to know one another and he barged into my room and hammered mom on the floor in front of her and I.”

“That is very disrespectful!”

“Only because it’s my mom. I wouldn’t care if it was anyone else.” He laughed while grading. “Well, unless it was Sable. I’d buy a gun then and end that fucker’s day.”

“You will not buy a gun.”

“Naaa! Slingshot maybe! BB gun at worst! Aim for his urethra I bet he drops like a rock.”

“You are most violent.”

“I’m just venting! I’m not that nutso. He’d break me in half with two fingers. I still laugh about the time Mrs. M’s husband took my baseball bat after Dominic. Mom stopped him though.”

“Oh!”

“Everyone made up, I guess. Mister M hasn’t even mentioned it since that day, but I guess I never cared to ask. I’m over it! Man alive, does anyone listen in class. This kid got three out of twelve right. I put a dot next to his wrong answers.”

“Who does it belong to?”

“Uhhh?” He looked at the signature, “It says Chandra’s date next Saturday.”

“It does not.” She pointed her pen at him with a sneer.

“Naaa! Colby Winters. Freshman, isn’t he?”

“Sophomore! Keep grading!”

29063-251-beaver-2.jpg

“Slave driver!” He razzed her and sniffed her lace a second time while she was looking. “You smell good.” He then realized there was a long black pubic hair dangling from it. “You’re shedding!”

“Fine! I will shave.” She sneered at him.

“I’ll just save this to make a voodoo doll of you. Jab it in class to make you squirm.”

“You are quite cruel, Mister Herbert.”

“Travis! So, why don’t you date? Your parents can’t stop you at your age, can they?”

“No! But as long as I live under their roof I must not fraternize. My parents are already disrespected by my denying an arranged marriage. They are even looking for a mate for me here in Nashville. I am determined to find my own destiny.”

“Found another hair.” He razzed her with his tongue, “Pinnin’ your voodoo doll to the floor. Spread eagle!”

“I will shave and bring you two hundred more for my voodoo doll.”

“Oh, yeah! Jabbing that sweet ass!”

“You are very vocal.”

“You started it. It wasn’t me who said to speak our minds. Wait! Maybe it was, I forget.”

“I will not wash your mouth out with soap.”

“I’ve always pictured you naked.”

“Oh? Was I to your satisfaction?”

“Haven’t seen you totally naked yet.” He winked. “Too much?”

“Not at all! I may blush but I will manage.”

“You could let me shave you.” Go for broke Perbert! “Steady hands!” He showed her a shaky hand.

“I think I will do it. I do not wish to bleed out.” Thankfully, her period was last week. Close enough!

“Man, my dick hurts. Do you have any hand lotion?”

“I do.” She dug into a desk drawer and sat a bottle on her desktop. “You may help yourself.”

“Always do, unless Sable does it for me.” He stood up and walked to her desk and squirted some lotion into his hands. “Crap! I should have done that after I unzipped. Little help?”

“I will not unzip you.” She laughed. “You are on your own.”

“You’re a big help.” He sighed playfully then delicately turned his back to her and drew his zipper down. Extra careful he reached in with his lotion and spread the cool aloe over his rawness. “Ohhhh, yeaaah! That helps.”

“You are not as they say beating off.” She dropped her chin. “Are you?”

“Wouldn’t you lick to know. I mean like to know. Regretting that say anything clause?”

“I do not.” She had her own fingers in her lap watching him. Fingers gracing her clit amid her black mound of fur she expressed joy. Trembling the longer he rubbed his hidden penis she slipped fingertips up her cunt. “Does that help?”

“A little! I might need more.” He backed up to her desk and reached behind him with his left hand. “Squirt me!” Extending her free hand, she tapped the pump bottle and filled his palm with three more shots. “Thanks Chandra!”

“You are very welcome.”

“This is nice. I really don’t have any true friends either. I mean I hang with Piper’s nephew Mace sometimes but in all honesty, I feel like I drag him down. He’s got so many girls it’s unreal. Cheerleaders, Dakota McKellen ... hell, he fake-fucked Dakota right in front of me in Piper’s upstairs windows. She doesn’t have curtains. It’s hilarious, I fake fucked Sable just like that in my living room picture window.” Both Sable! Dumbass!

“I have heard of Dakota’s actions here at school. Of her mother.” A deafening sigh as she halted fingering herself Chandra simply watched Travis from behind, his elbow moving a bit too fast just to be applying lotion. “Piper, Mimi, Miss Eccles, now Mavis Hale. I fear I am the only one not participating.”

“Be yourself Chandra. You don’t have to follow anyone else’s footsteps. Fuck! The irritation is a bitch.”

“You are not just rubbing in lotion.” She chuckled. “You may be honest with me.”

“No! I am. But yeah, I am pretty hard right now.”

“Because of me, I presume?”

“Partially! I wasn’t planning on ratting people out so much. I saw the cheerleaders fucking in the library. Octavia, Robin, a couple others. It was insane. Marisol was too deaf to hear it. Dakota was running around naked too. She’s gone off the rails. I even got trapped in the restroom earlier, the Booker Brothers were fake fucking her DP style. I think she wanted to get an idea what it was like for Josie when they tag teamed her.”

“You, poor, poor man.”

“I know! I might need a hug.”

“Of that, I might offer.”

“Cool!” He turned swiftly and rounded her desk. Expecting to see his penis she found it stashed away but his zipper still undone. Throwing his arms out she met him halfway and hugged him while seated. “Thanks! I needed that.”

“You are quite welcome.”

“Back to grading!”

“Yes! We must!”

“I’m not zipping up. I’m afraid I’ll snag Willy again.”

“I will survive.” She graded without looking.

“Isn’t it fucked up how Dakota kept telling me she was Sable when the Booker’s bent her right over me. I know it was Dakota. All the signs pointed at her. Dakota had a heart drawn on her shoulder, Sable didn’t.” Until she realized her mistake. Quick tattoo on Lyle Booker’s part then washed off just as fast. Sable McKellen was quickly becoming obsessed with fooling her boyfriend. It was compulsive! There were so many things Travis had no idea about. More to come if she had her way.

“That is quite hurtful. Does Sable know of this?”

“Yeah! She was in the girl’s bathroom during it. We even texted when I couldn’t get out the door. I had to watch Dakota let those fuckers’ nut on her. Sad thing is Angus Furlong knows she did it. I really hope Sable never gets that bad.”

“You must love Sable.”

“I do. I mean I’ve never been in love before, so I’m winging it. Special, I’ll say that.”

“I see!”

A knock on her door Chandra looked to her right to see the brothers’ Booker. After hearing of their stunt with Dakota she froze. “Hey, Miss Mahkarti! Got a minute?” Kyle the youngest twin looked in and realized Travis was seated with her. “Oh! Hey Perbert! Sorry about earlier, blame McKellen.” He wanted to laugh knowing it was Sable. Travis just shrugged and continued grading.

“Yes! How may I help you?”

“Dad wanted to know if your parents were going to be home Saturday during his last mow. So, he can be paid.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.