Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 250: OFFENSIVE TICKLE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 250: OFFENSIVE TICKLE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-250-offensive-1.jpg

“I’m coming! I’m coming!”

For the second time ever, okay, maybe the third, Piper Cherry was late for her privately run detention class. Having had a last second talk with her friend Josie over her twin daughter’s coming birthday and planning their party Piper lost track of time. Blame that cute picture of her dog Rotten in a party hat. Shockingly, neither woman even mentioned the hallway insanity a few hours earlier. With so much going on today it was nice to overlook the obvious and grin over achievement without bragging. Ditching Josie who intended to hook up with her boyfriend Coach Roman Crandell, promising a nice make up for lost time, Piper scurried upstairs. Having left the Jock Flock running rampant in relocating rooms she needed to survey the damage. They had been in charge of moving things to open up a much larger classroom with a brilliant skylight. At least now the detainees weren’t squinting to see Piper in the shadows. Well, unless a rotary curtain was drawn over it to block out the noon day sun. It did have one of those. The hand crank kind on pullies.

Reaching her third-floor hideaway Piper entered her old room 69. Expecting to find a weary band of sweaty football players and Nerd Herd members slacking in their booties--er--duties, she found the boarded-up room empty and quiet. That logically meant everyone was in the emptied-out room. A few doors down she looked in to find the room spotless and even the floor swept. A broom and dustpan in a corner proved that theory. “Well done, Gents! You saved Ana Domingo a little bit of work at least. Now I just need the place mopped and the walls cleaned good before my posters go up. I can get Ana on that tomorrow. Maybe I’ll even pay Charmaine Jackson to stay over and help her on a one-time basis. Wax and buffing means extension cords running downstairs. I can figure that all out tomorrow after lunch on the roof with my Boston Leggers. Hell, I could pay them to get their hands dirtier than their peckers.” Male strippers! She giggled at the idea.

“Where is everybody?” She raised her voice expecting answers. Silence was muffling crickets.

“BACK ROOM!” Angus Furlong called out. “We’re arranging this room to fit more if we need to later.” Following his voice Piper fanned herself with her only free hand against the humidity up here. Her other hand holding her faithful toy GoGojira she unzipped her dress and removed it. Back to all net and much cooler. Although her wet net was torn in the thigh area, she hung her dress up and joined the boys. Only the football team were in residence. Weird!

“No Nerd Herd?” She leaned on the door with GoGojira to her lips. “Did they skip thinking I’d make them work?”

“Ebonn said they were going to Cashanova.” Big Calvin blurted out, the others on his team gnashing their teeth over the reveal. Oops!

“Why, Cashanova? Can they even get in there?”

“Most of them are eighteen.” Nolan Proctor went ahead and added further insight now that it was out in the open. “They’ve got a hard on for that new girl’s coach. They heard she danced there so they planned out an ambush.”

“Oh, lord! Jin is going to love that.” Piper laughed. “I can’t wait to hear how that turns out.”

“Us too!” Corey Samson chimed in. “None of us got a good look at her during the Badger game. If she’s as hot as her dike ass sister Kim, we might pay a visit too. Weird how none of us considered strip clubs until the Nerds mentioned it.”

“We should go too.” Maynard Smooth added. “We’re all old enough to blow by the door.”

“Don’t overwhelm Jin. Let the Nerds have their moment. You all have me.”

“Rather HAVE YOU, have you!” Gavin Ruley winked. After their earlier discussion in the men’s room prior to Sable McKellen’s stunt with the Booker twins, Piper knew he was hinting. Posseeblay! Or was that Posseplay? Her hormones were higher than they had been all day long. She tucked GoGojira between her tits and held it there by net and sweat.

“What did I say UnRuley? Count you out, if I do.” She razzed him. Finn Rice put his palms up alluding to a peace offering. “Bad enough I had my nets shredded. You ruined my fun; I liked how the threads rubbed my clit raw. I blame you two.” Point and point made! The rest of the boys chuckled; they had been filled in on their chat with Piper earlier but kept the news of any potential gangbang to themselves. At least now with the Nerds gone and Reese Teller and his group practicing in the gym, the Jock Flock would have more time to spend with Bombshell Barbie. “Alright! Back to Boardwalk Empire.” She cast a thumb toward Room 69. “Let’s talk.” The group followed her lead, many of them ditching their shirts to cool down.

Filing in, Piper took a seat on her desk rather than in her wobbly swivel chair. Busted student desks filling up fast the jocks relaxed by slouching. “Alright! For those who don’t know, I’ll repeat my plan. Tomorrow and Friday I intend to have my new assistant Ana Domingo come up here and clean out the Skylight Room. Thank you to whoever swept up.” Percy St. Croix raised his hand in appreciation. “Antoine? Do you think Charmaine might help Ana after the cafeteria closes? I’ll pay her for her efforts. I heard you were tight with Char.”

“My bitch!” He chuckled. “Don’t tell her I said that. I’ll text her right now. How much are you paying her?”

“Two hundred cash! The school has a floor buffer so, I’ll have you haul that up for the girls and figure out how to run extension cords. If any of you have cords at home, bring them so that we reach the room without any problems. Thanks Ant, seeing as how Charmaine probably buffs your dick.”

“She’s never used a floor machine. I can help them if you cut me loose from classes again.” Antoine volunteered. “I’ve used one, my dad owns a janitorial service. Matter of fact, if you could see if Mister Manley might switch cleaning companies, Pops could really use the business. He’s struggling! All those bigger companies hog the contracts.”

“I can mention it. I’d bring him in to do it, but I want the girls to work for their money. I can’t justify paying Ana just to walk my puppy. Anyways, I will talk to Carlos. Next thing! Win the game Friday if it doesn’t get rained out. No pimping me out to the Rhinos like you did the Badgers. I don’t know anything about Lafayette other than the team’s name so fill me in.”

“Fuckers are ruthless.” Toby Mellon sighed. “Hella good team.”

“We can beat them.” Angus shared his optimism.

“If you thought the Badgerls were slutty wait until you see the Rhinettes.” Maynard added,” The Rhino Coach is named Vernon Barlow. Sneaky bastard calling unpredictable plays.”

“I can’t wait to check out Giget Morales. Bitch be fine as hell!” Finn Rice recalled. “Squad leader! Don’t go saying I told you, but she puts our cheerleaders to shame, and our bitches be hot as fuck.”

“Valerie Decker is the pep squad coach. You’re going to love this; she only has one leg. Used to be in the military and had it blown off. Tough lady though she still has moves even with one of those snow ski feet prosthetics.” Gavin revealed more. “Mad respect!”

“Good for her. Info enough! Go Swallows!” Piper grinned rubbing her legs, her thighs parted for a gorgeous reveal of her sparkling wet cunt. “Next up, this Sunday night, no one makes plans. I need your help hauling furniture up to the new room and papering the walls. Poster Piper!” She laughed. “Wall to wall me!”

“Braggart!” Gavin coughed into his fist.

“You’re determined to never make the cut aren’t you, UnRuley.” Piper removed GoGojira from her cleavage to her pussy, rubbing her clit with the massive head on the toy. All eyes lured in, she faked them out and sat the dildo aside. “Where was thIgh ... I? Oh, yeah! I’m ordering sofas online tomorrow to save Ana time seeing as she doesn’t drive.” Last second realization! “I think there should be a comfy atmosphere in the new room, none of these busted up desks which I plan on renting a big dumpster to get those out of here too. Carlos might have chosen this room as Hell on Earth, but Heaven on Earth is two doors down by Monday. Four sofas should be enough. Kingsize bed for fun and shames.”

“Does that mean you’re finally giving it up?” Corey Samson wanted to be the first to know.

“Noooo! It means that I’ll be comfy when Roger and I take lunch together.” She razzed them with her tongue. “Okay! Let’s get this out in the open. YES! Yes, I want to fuck each and every one of you. Furlong can attest to that.”

“It’s a fact.” Angus lifted a finger. “I asked her yesterday that very question, and she did admit that.” That made the room liven up. Fists were pumping out of an early victory.

“When I am ready. Finn? Inform them if you please.”

“Don’t rush her.” He exclaimed. “She deserves our patience.”

“Thank you, FINNale!”

“Next up! Why do all of my studly workhorses still have their pants on? It’s hotter than the Gimme Dessert in here. Oh, wait! That’s Gobi Desert! Skip the extra S. Blonde moment!” Her appeal went over like wildfire, the entire team ditching the remainder of their clothing. A few pairs of socks were all that anyone had on after the dust settled. “Much better! I’m also working on getting the restroom up here fixed even though Carl insists we just use the downstairs. Carlos does at least plan on bringing a water cooler up here even if it won’t have electricity to chill the H2O. Better than nothing. Too many extension cords are unsafe. I will have fans during detention hours only. Unplugged after!”

Stroking his cock Gavin Ruley responded, “Why is it so hard to get Manley to make conditions better? Detention is just a word these days. None of us do anything warranting any real punishment. I mean come on, Custer Martini and Danny Baltimore battling over a can of Dr. Pepper? Just stupid! You’re excusing any of the underclassmen now so why not help out.”

“The budget cuts he says.” Furlong intervened leaving his desk chair to move to the head of the class to hop up next to Piper. “Once winter hits it’s going to suck up here, unless we get a whole lot of body heat circulating.” He bumped his shoulder up against Piper’s. “The cheerleaders could join us more often. Or teachers!” Nolan and Percy eyed one another thinking of Jaycya Eccles. Josie McKellen would be fun but Reese Teller always had her on a short leash. Mimi would be cool!

“Ohhhh, no! My domain!” Piper hit him on top of the head with GoGojira. “I tried offering to pay the added power, but Carl says no. He’s deflecting attention up here from the outside world.” As if he needed to! “There has to be a valid reason as to why he’s declining my money. We’ll just run extensions from the rooftop down to utilize fans and cool that water. The outlets on the roof are active, I guess. Carl likely just shuts off the breaker for the third floor. Just hang in there like Furlong here.” She slyly flicked the head of his erection. “Let me work my magic.”

“My pleasure!” He rested back on his palms. “Time’s running out counsellor.”

“Yeah! You did say best show ever.” Gavin chuckled.

“I did, didn’t I!” She smirked. “Who has the jams today?” She laughed at her own intimidation and kicked off her heels. “A little help here.” She hopped down and twirled in step, moving out into the room of filled desks. Hands over her head she lured in her boys to finish undressing her. Wearing only her blue net body suit she quickly found herself surrounded and fondled, yet not stripped as she had planned. “Mmm! I feel like the center ring at a wrestling match. Everyone has me on the gRopes.”

Finn Rice reacted kissing her chest through her net. “Want my big jet airliner?” Steve Miller Band as requested.

“Maybe! Just don’t run out of fuel.”

“Half of us got you in the halls earlier.” Maynard Smooth laughed over their up against the lockers routine while Superintendent Whitmore Bolger was in house. “That was even before you flashed me your tits four times today alone.”

“You wanted teased harder, if that’s not enough, I’ll just come to work naked every day.” So, tempting! No! At least not yet.

“Works for us.”

“If I could, I would. Close enough I’d say, considering I prowled the halls in only my net and sweat. Right, Maynard? Corey?”

A mad symphony of bustle, the Jock Flock or in this case the Pigskin Penises devoured her from every angle just to keep her happy. They couldn’t wait to see what the notorious Piper Cherry had in mind concerning that best show ever. Over the last two weeks she allowed a good number of them to cum on her, and actually went over the top compared to the norm. A very secretive select few even had the opportunity to penetrate her while bound in handcuffs their second detention together. Short term BJ’s led to double dipping. Hand jobs another day. She was moving right along, but they still craved more.

Having kept their word, she had decided she could step up her game during the following days. Today she considered offering some hotter than normal lap dances. While not as far as her last entertainment session she did not want them to get too ambitious. Lap dances were always popular. Having practiced her twerking skills as a cheerleader in Atlanta she had the moves down to a science. Who was she kidding! Hormones spoke like an order directly from the Gods! They demanded a sacrifice.

“Seats!” She snapped as everyone swiftly returned to their chairs. Eying the chairs with dilapidated desktops she scowled. “New plan. Until I can get my couches and bed up here, we have the floor.” Her discussion with Nolan about the vacant classroom shrine was sounding better all the time. Food for thought, for now she was their food.

“We have better than the floor. Move all of these chairs out of the center. We’ll be right back.” Furlong directed Antoine Boss and Toby Mellon into motion, following him out into the hallway. She puckered at their streaking skills knowing technically anybody could just show up and ruin everyone’s day. She really needed to just lock those stairwell doors like she had the day Roger Dundee showed up, letting himself in with a personal key. While awaiting their return she pulled away from her handsy prisoners and went to her desk to grab her cell. Seeing as Finn was too slow on the jams Piper pulled up her own. A personal playlist located on her Spotify she hooked up some dance songs, at least tunes that she liked to dance to. While Big Calvin and Toby Mellon’s tracks were great, she wanted to select her own today. “Hold your Jet Airliner Finnley!” DC-10, Baby! Well, 747! LEAneR Jet!

Readying her set of ten songs in a row she looked up at the sounds of shuffling in the hall. Narrowing her eyes out of curiosity she walked to the door to see the boys going into the cleared-out room. In through the door Furlong’s posse carried old blue wrestling mats that were in one of the other storage rooms. Some edges tattered with some duct tape decor but still usable the stage was set over the empty tile. Once spread out on the floor at least it would be much more comfortable. Dusty if nothing else. None of the desks behind her were heard moving so she glanced back to see the rest of the boys right up on her backside. Percy St. Croix handling her fur bedding. Roger Dundee’s pink rug for a softer frill, she was prompted to cross the hall. Passing the rug off it was fluttered out atop the mats and ready to be used. With a grimace at her stage, she shrugged. It was brighter with the skylight.

“Beggars can’t be choosers.” Regardless all of them were choosing to beg. A leggy, busty blonde bombshell with nympho tendencies, wouldn’t you? In all honesty she should be the one begging. In time!

29063-250-offensive-2.jpg

The Jocks took seats on the mats surrounding her pink palace, stroking their cocks to a nice balance of erections. Piper standing alone hit play on her cell and allowed her music to rock their world. First up was Shakin’ Hands by the band Nickelback. She threw herself into an erotic dance just to get them going, moving around the mat on the outside. Tits dancing wildly, followed by her twerking ass, Piper Cherry was possessed, even in her crotch shredded net body suit. No wonder they held off stripping her of it. These young bucks had a plan all along. When she put it on at home, she just knew it wouldn’t survive. That was exactly why she ordered more net body suits earlier from her cubicle. Always plan ahead! Their motto too!

A full circle around them she used Corey Samson as her launch pad and crawled right over his back, her wet cunt rolling over and through his scalp until she was on the other side of him. Dropping to all fours on the mats she really went to town crawling about and hovering her face over enormously erect cocks. Whipping them with her sweaty mane of nearly bleach blond hair she graduated her facial features in roaming over each of their beefy peckers in sequence. Just enough to get them worked up. A few precum streaks on her cheeks and chin she was feeling foxy.

Her sunbathing on Roger Dundee’s boat not only made her body golden brown, but it lightened her hair up compared to what it was. The blonde was dirty still. A fast sweaty gloss coated her body in the 105-degree heat of the room. The boys were blown away by the savage look in her eyes, when they saw them peer through her wilderness locks of hair. They had a pretty good idea that this was foreplay. One song bleeding into the next her routine never wavered to even catch her breath. Her years as a cheerleader groomed her for high energy. Hormones groomed by thigh energy. Counsellor’s quote!

Theory of a Deadman’s Bad Girlfriend synched up and led her to rear up straddling from lap to lap to act as if she were riding cock, gripping shoulders and tossing her hair about in a whirlwind romance over trembling testosterone. Going so far as to hovering her lips over theirs, nearly kissing them before pushing away to target her next prey. Vocals were probably a bit louder than they should have been, boys praising her performance with a chorus line of “Hell, yes!” and “COME BACK HERE!”

“Not in the cards Boys! Places to be, people to let see.” She smirked, challenging her favorite wannabe lovers to maintain the ThRUST they had established. That was meant to be trust! The more they cooperated the more she wanted to test them. Having gone further than planned last time, it came back to the day where she did allow a few of them to get a feel of the paradise within her. She really expected the five guys she allowed to penetrate her to brag about having had their dicks inside her. If they had, everyone else sure seemed shocked by what little she was doing now. Just a slick ride over folded back foreskins to make them crazy was still a huge risk. At any time, they could overpower her and take what they wanted. She would be pretty defenseless in that, strangely the thrill of the unknown fueled her performance. Sleaze the Day! Seize it too! So be it!

“We need a stripper pole in here.” Darryl Priest chuckled as she glazed over his beast with a heated glimmer between their eye contact, then placing her tits right in his face. Mouth gaping wide enticed her to place her left nipple right in there for a quick suck and tug as she pulled away. It wasn’t as if a few of them hadn’t sampled her nipples earlier in the day, Finn and Gavin in the restroom, up against those early morning lockers as well. Appetizers!

Crawling about she took time to center herself amongst them on the pink fur rug and just dance on her knees, upper body kneeling forward and twerking to their jerking. Eye of the tigress, she stalked her prey in order. Piper wanted every one of them to experience her up close and personal. Fond memories of the day before, her LeAP FROG frilly pads were ready for that sudden insanity to strike. Everything she did yesterday caught them all by surprise, but even she admitted that not every day would go so far. Patience was key! GoGojira in hand she reared up and looked to the skylight above. Mouth wide she tilted her head further and introduced her toy, gradually deep throating it for all to be amazed. Her neckline bulged out from being so full. BEAUTIFUL! Mace in your face Counsellor! If she only knew.

A song change went into Bad Girls by MKTO. The beat drove the boys into shoulder moves that synched along to her seductive talents. GoGojira removed she tossed the toy aside and went into further theatrics. She needed this workout badly, missing her days as an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader. This was her aerobics session rather than do it at home or join a gym. She even flipped backwards into a rolling somersault which landed her into an outstretched leg split on the rug. It led her to act as if she were thrusting up and down on a big cock.

Hands slithering across her belly, up over her chest and to both sides of her throat delivered a lustful surge of adrenalin in all of the boys. They knew exactly what she was feeling inside. Let it come out on its own time. Caving to her expectations of trust was important. Furlong had made it clear that it was top priority if they wanted things to increase in their favor. The best laid plans to get laid. Now, that was Furlong’s quote.

Swiveling her legs into a spin to land on her back, she hiked her body high using her shoulders as support. Splitting her legs again as if a ballet dancer her pussy was the center of attention surrounded by the gapping tear in her netting. Guys stirred crawling to their feet around her to get a better view of just how wet Piper truly was. Muscle control gyrated her hips, they enjoyed her upside-down belly dance as a result. Huffs of, “Whoaaaaaaa!” made her grin. That pussy was drizzling! So horny! So very fucking horny!

Her playlist going current went a bit more rock with Beautiful Dangerous by Slash starring Fergie of the Black-Eyed Peas. The instrumentals sent her swinging over her head to collide with Toby Mellon, resting backwards in his lap. His dick out in front of her pussy, she threw her arms behind her to wrap them around his neck, to seductively nuzzle his throat. Pussy sliding up against his cock she found her labia molding around his girth, rising up and down for all to witness.

The reaction was demonic as he rolled his eyes beneath his brow. A slow burn grazing over Toby she paused her clitoral hood directly over his urethra and teased them both with gentle crown molding that gifted her more than a few dramatic pants. Just watching the subtle repetitive ornamentation, the boys groaned, beating their beasts in her honor. Toby came during one of those urethra coverages, his spitting jizz drooling all up under her clit. She froze in the assault and cooed at its strength and warm retreat. A soft mumble of, “Fuck Me!” was heard like an echo as the song ended.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.