Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 25: nepWHEW!!!

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 25: nepWHEW!!! - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

mace-boner.gif

4:45 Monday afternoon...

At the jingle of keys in a doorknob, a slumbering Rottweiler lifts his head with a whimper and bolts for the front door, knowing exactly who was coming in. With the alarm disarmed due to her nephew being there she wasn’t worried about setting it off. Piper Cherry entered without closing the door to a greeting of upright paws nearly knocking her off of her feet, her dance partner reminded her of History teacher Dewpont “Dewey” Knowles, he whom also howled at her. The hairy Wolfman was indeed a charming fellow, if not overweight and ofttimes goofy.

“Well hello to you too Big Boy.” She dances with him on his hind legs in a sway from side-to-side, her dress straps lost over her biceps where they often ended up in her dress’s fluidity. “Almost as hairy as Dewme.” She laughs, “You dance divinely Rotten. No dipping me, hop down.” He drops then pounces immediately back up in his excitement, catching her off guard to lick her face and neckline, his paws dragging her cleavage from her massive breasts. She had put her dress back on at a stoplight less than four blocks away after driving the other five miles from Horton-Dexter naked. If her nephew were not here that dress would have been carried in over her shoulder like some 1950’s gumshoe. With her breasts out the dog began licking over her nipples. Instead of pushing him away she merely rescued her flesh from claw marks and let him slobber all over her chest. “You may be my baby, but you are not breast feeding.” The sensations felt wonderful, but this was so very wrong.

“That’s enough! Get off. Me, not on me. Hey! I’m not going to make out with you so chill.” Forcing him back wasn’t as easy as it looked him being 200 pounds of dead weight. Teetering in step to brush her left shoulder roughly on the hallway wall she growled, “Okay! I’ve missed you too, but enough already. I am not falling back on my welcome mat with you on top in missionary position.” Finally, she calms him down and he just whimpers at her feet. “Damn! I wish Roger had drooled on the girls that much.”

Fanning herself she turned to close the front door before Rotten had the idea to bolt between her legs and out, taking her first steps into the house. Looking around to find someone missing she yelled, “MACE?” Nothing at first so she shrugged and made her way to her bedroom. Entering her room, she stops cold removing her earrings, “Where is my bedding?” She grimaced, “You eat my sheets?” She winces at Rotten. “Bad enough you shred my panties now you have to go bigger?”

Hearing a toilet flush upstairs, she concluded where her nephew had been. “Dropping a load off at the cleaners, huh?” She chatted with Rotten as hands were heard being washed. Finally, just as she kicked her heels off and took them to her closet for safety she began stripping out of her dress for more casual wear. At full backside revealed she stepped further into her closet to avoid Mace seeing her, hearing his footsteps racing down the staircase.

“Hey! How was your first day at work?” He paused in her doorway hands on both sides of the frame and tilting his upper body in her direction.

Leaning out revealing only one bare shoulder as she prepped putting on a long purple t-shirt she smiled, “Not a bad beginning. Met a lot of really nice people. Performed a waltz with a werewolf in his history class. Among other things you don’t need to know about.” She razzed him then walked from her closet in her now worn t-shirt. Nipples and her shirts printed chest were saying, “Purple people eaters welcome.”

“Awww! Why can’t I hear what you did? Funny t-shirt by the way.”

“Because your mother doesn’t need to hear it from you.”

“You know I’d never rat you out Aunt Piper.”

“Uh huh! Where’s my bedding?”

“Shit! I forgot to put it in the dryer.”

“Why are you stripping ... my bed?”

“Don’t ask he might pee on the carpet if you scold him.” Blame game, shame, shame, shame!

“So, you did it.” She narrowed her eyes at Rotten. The poor dog didn’t understand why she looked upset with him, and he just strolled away sulking. “How can I be pissed at a face like that.” In the laundry room Mace Belmont felt bad blaming Rotten for his own mess. Having jerked off on her sheets where she slept while fantasizing over his aunt, he had no choice but to wash them.

Strolling to the laundry she now stood as he had in her doorway palms on the frame teetering in on one foot. “Thank you for washing them. I thought he was potty trained better than that.”

“Maybe he just thought you left him again. Until he gets used to the surroundings you probably should be patient.”

“I’m glad you decided to stay longer Mace. It’s comforting even if I can’t fully be myself.”

“You can, you just worry too much. I’ve seen you naked already so why make a big deal out of it.” He switched the load to the dryer and put in three dryer sheets before firing it up. Once tumbling he faced her as she fidgeted in thought. Noticing his eyes drift to her pointy nipples she shook her head.

“That’s why I worry. You lust after me Buddy.”

“No, I don’t.” He grimaced rolling his eyes. “Maybe a little. Come on Aunt Piper you’re sexy hot, it’s hard not to. It’s not like I’m trying to...”

“Seduce me?”

“I’m not even going there. That’s a woman’s job anyway.”

“Oh really? It should be both ways to make things more interesting. Besides, the point is, I’m not going to put either of us in an awkward situation. While I have you cornered, we need to talk.”

“Okay! Wanna go sit down first?”

“Good idea, I’ve been on my feet all day.” Except for when she had crowd surfed, held high albeit naked over the heads of students. “Thankfully no heels half the day or I’d be walking like John Wayne.” She twirls in step and wiggles through her house before dramatically plopping down on her sectional. Once he regained his composure at her dancing ass cheeks, he joined her masking a brewing erection as best he could. She already knew he had one.

“Besides that, point too. Cushion that up please.” A couch cushion in his lap quickly blocked her view. Oh, but she was getting away with her pussy peeking out in her seating position of one leg under her facing him.

“Hey! If I gotta cushion you gotta pushion.”

“Pushion? What the hell is pushion?”

“Puss shun!” He spelled it out to her pointing between her legs.

“Ah! Zeroing in already. That’s exactly why I can’t be myself around you Mace. Being related it’s just too ... weird.” She did grab a cushion on her side and covered her thighs. Sighing she changed the subject, “Okay! Here’s the deal. I have a hot date Saturday with a stud named Roger on his houseboat. Won’t be here. So, if you want to hang out with Sable and Dakota and watch movies you can invite them over to keep you company.”

“A date on your first day? With whom? Oh wait! You said Roger. Sorry, got distracted.”

“He’s the Science teacher at Horton-Dexter. Tall, dark, and godlike.” She fanned herself, her nipples getting even harder just thinking about him. “Also, I have to cover Detention between 4:00 and 5:00 tomorrow afternoon.”

“Trouble tribe, eh? Lucky you.”

“I know right.” She groaned, “I’ll manage. Third thing, I’m also taking over as the coach for the Horton-Dexter Swallow’s pep squad.”

Laughing instantly, he belted out, “Their team’s name is the Swallow’s? No fucking way.”

“Way!” she frowned with a nod, “I laughed too. Anyways, ordinarily the girls meet with their old Coach Ruth Dunbar at the same hour as Detention, so I switched their practices to 6:30 to 7:30, give or take. The gym is booked at 5:00 on so I invited the squad here.”

“Here? Here, here?”

“Yep! So ... either be scarce or behave. There’s not one ugly girl in the bunch.”

“Is there ever? You should know better than that, Falcon Lady.”

“I know. Beauty out rule’s ability every time. By the way I’m inducting Sable McKellen on to the squad, so offer her praise even if she sucks.”

“I’d think Dakota would be a better fit.” Listening to himself he smirked at dry humping Sable and Dakota’s beds when gaining access to the McKellen home. He pictured fitting right in between their thighs. Virgin now but not forever, he chuckled within.

“Probably so. She has more confidence that’s for sure. Oh my God! Mace you should have seen Dakota, she had her shirt unbuttoned all day long at school and believe it or not Carl ... the principal didn’t say a word. He saw it all when she dropped her papers, and he helped pick them up.” Just like a large portion of students saw Piper today, even the day of her interview. “Boys were drooling over her more than me or her mother.” WHATEVER! LOLOLOL!

“I did see her that way when I stopped Mister McKellen about borrowing his gas can. He saw me checking her tits out.”

“Did you embarrass her?”

“No. He even knew I looked. Hard not to.”

“True. You did a good job cutting the grass. Thank you, Handyman.” If she only knew how handy, thus the reason for washing her sheets. He wondered if Josie or Henry noticed the jizz he left in their bed. A pretty safe bet not, they were just now finishing up fucking in their bed. Time was flying.

“No problem. I’m here to help. You call Cable?”

“FUCK ME! No, I totally forgot. I’m sorry Mace, text me in the morning at work I’ll make sure I do.”

“Aww! I guess I’ll watch more of your old DVD’s.”

“No more of that ho Mrs. Robinson please. Try something more current like The Notebook.”

“Too mushy. Watched it with mom and Monet years ago. I was thinking more Turnher and Smooch.”

“Hooch. Turner and Hooch.” She corrected him until he wiggled his brows. “Ah! The porno Turn Her and Smooch. Found those did you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.