Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 247: POP QUIZ

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 247: POP QUIZ - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-247-pop-quiz-1.jpg

Dakota McKellen sat in Edwin Connelly’s calculus class shaking at just how far she had let Angus Furlong go in her hallway seduction. While becoming bolder than she had ever been before, well, a close second, her hormones allowed him to strip her naked in front of nearly 30 students. With her sister Sable having confided in her how far she too allowed Angus to take her by literally licking her asshole in front of nearly as many eyes Dakota had no choice but to outdo her sister. Come on, Dakota was the bold one anyway.

The shakes she was exhibiting was the thrill factor, her adrenalin still spiking. Her goal was to constantly push herself and not get into trouble. The question constantly nagged her, with what her mother tended to get away with, would she even get scolded. No fair if she did, right? It used to bother her worrying over the course of each day that her mother would find out what she was doing, that is until the whole Booker brothers’ fiasco. Now that the three McKellen ladies had come out to one another to a degree and knew what one another was doing, she predicted that World Whore Three was just getting started. Did that dictate her future exploits? Nope! Stories of her mom’s antics now teaching in the nude only sealed the deal. Even Piper Cherry’s shenanigans were becoming more and more common. In Dakota’s carefree mind she was ready to challenge their reign.

Sable just recently overcoming her shyness enough to let things happen that she normally would not, meant a lot. Of course, the two sisters did switch identities a number of days now. With Angus believing he had licked Dakota’s butt pucker she needed to keep up their game so that nobody questioned their shared experiences. Now that Sable had acted shocked it was working perfectly, even when Robin Banks dared to kiss Sable unexpectedly rather than go after Dakota again. That part bugged Dakota. Why not just her, why Sable too? In the long run it didn’t matter. She knew that eventually both sisters would be equals in every lay, every way.

“Psst!”

Dakota tried to listen to her teacher’s lesson plan, but the class was too knowledgeable as to what she and Angus had done. Boys had always found Dakota cute but now it was becoming obvious that they were looking at her in an entirely different way. The boy next to her poised his notebook at her to let her read a note he had written which said, “You’re freaking awesome. I love your body.”

Smirking at him after finishing his note she looked around the room for safety then blew him a kiss. Instantly the boy began writing another note. In the meanwhile, she sat back in her chair in almost a slouch to revel in her actions. Worry was there that her mother Josie might find out what she had done and try to dissuade her from further such exhibitions. Until then she was going to enjoy this newfound attention. “There’s nothing mom can say. I got this!” That war could very well fizzle out.

Playing naïve around Angus was easy enough, she would never ever let him know she had at least some experience through the assistance of Piper Cherry’s nephew the dashing Mace Belmont. Nor of just how extremely far she and her father Henry had gone in his teaching her how to be with boys. Not just the kissing and touching aspect, full on hand jobs and blowjobs. Eaten out in small favors was great fun too. During movie night with Mace, she reluctantly participated in tiny doses via Travis Herbert, having traded places with Sable and being forced into portraying her. Eww!

That was not easy, but the girls pulled it off allowing Sable to experience more through a clueless Mace. At least until the after-party part, then Mace knew. Not even the other night when she and Sable switched places with Mace did he know. At least as far as Mace let on, he did in truth know of their deception. Not so bitter he played along.

At that movie party Travis had no idea as well that he had kissed and touched Dakota. Not too far at least, Sable returning to her boyfriend before it got too intimate. The things she did for her sister boggled even her. It was fun except her moments with Perbert. The following day with Mace dripping hot wax on her made Dakota crazy. She could not get enough of the erotic moments that guys offered. The tiny heart drawings all over her by the football team really had her worked up. Even those two low riders at Pitstop Park that Angus let draw on her while totally nude still gave her reason to be giddy. So much had happened in such a short time. More to come she hoped. No! She knew. She intended to make it happen.

In leaning back in her seat she found hands caressing her long brown mane from behind. Soft hands made her tremble knowing that others were observing her pampering. She knew who was sitting behind her, another boy, one that constantly looked at her but never once said a word. Maybe this was his way of breaking the ice. She was good with that.

Notebook Nathan as she would call her scribe, his name being Nathan Lowe produced another message for her to read. With it saying, “Are you and Furlong dating?” he knew of Robin Banks and Angus but the more he saw, he just wasn’t sure of any facts. She wasn’t certain how to respond to that. Using her left hand, she shook it from side to side to express, “I’m not sure.”

This led to a second note already written saying, “If not will you go out with me?” This took Dakota by surprise which prompted her to merely wink at him as if maybe, but not truly giving him a yes. She had never dated anyone, so she was going to be picky. Her shaking hand gestured a slowdown motion which he took as a no. Seeing him sad made her attempt a smile by teasing him a bit in lifting the left side of her already short skirt allowing him to see her hip. This was fun.

Already knowing she wasn’t wearing underwear of any kind Nathan grinned vibrantly, encouraging her to lift her skirt even higher. Tempted she resisted until she realized more boys eyeballing her from every angle. She had already touched herself one time in a class but that was her being lost in thought. Her shows of unbuttoned blouses and dresses were going over extremely well too. Wearing a dress that buttoned down in front allowed her to show off her tits more, the shoulders easy off the sides helped. Buttoned down too much like usual the dress would have just fallen down. While that shouldn’t matter anymore, she did only have two buttons disconnected. From this day on she was going to wear a similar style, no more troublesome situations.

Humoring Nathan she did lift her skirt slightly higher, hoisting her butt up from her seat enough to drag her skirt from beneath her cheeks. By doing this her other hip was showing off more skin to the left side of the class. “Look at all my admirers.” She was forgetting to blink sensing their desire to see more. “The teacher Mr. Connelly is pretty oblivious, writing everything on the chalkboard. God, I want to but...”

The boy attending to her hair made a ponytail of it and whipped it over her forehead almost making her laugh. Then, she felt his other hand reaching out to start tugging the back of her dress. Eyes bulging, she let him at least lure it down to the back of her chair where her body was pressed against it. Stopping there he left it up to her. Eying Mr. Connelly, she went ahead and unbuttoned two more buttons and took the risk. Sure enough, the dress slipped down to nearly her areolas. Nathan was smiling big! So were all of the boys around her.

In her slouch she glanced at both bare shoulders first left then right to witness the dresses downfall over her biceps. Even without having all of her buttons in the front undone, her cleavage drooped, chin lowering to touch against her chest to survey the damage. “Strip me why don’t you, Ronny.” She smirked in thought; Ronald Wilcox was her groomer. Tense but trying to keep composed Dakota channeled her adrenalin well, she did not want to cover up. Angus Furlong had put thoughts into her head that she could no longer deny. Seen naked in school on multiple occasions she knew a couple of these boys had seen her already. No one blabbing excited her. Even knowing that science teacher Roger Dundee had seen Sable’s bare butt thinking she was Dakota stimulated her. Not even he mentioned that to their mother. At least that she was aware of.

Cringing slightly, she eased her desk back by using her feet, moving closer to Ronny’s grasp. Uncertain why she was doing it she was just glad her chair didn’t screech on the tile. Releasing her hair in favor of massaging Dakota’s shoulders Ronny made her putty in his hands. She had only ever gotten a massage from her dad, just thinking of her father made her juices flow.

That daddy crush was constantly on her thoughts as it was. Especially after last night and how far they went. Her first deepthroat and upside down 69 was breathtakingly insane. More of those nights were going to happen if she had her say. Daddy was breaking down to the point he had told her he would stop resisting. Anything outside of penetration he told her. Fine for now, she knew that she could wear him down over time. Being a mini version of Josie only added to his desires. He missed the good ole’ days.

Added to Ronny’s touch Dakota closed her eyelids and enjoyed his efforts, in her brain it was Henry McKellen rubbing her shoulders. Lucky Ron though, his continued circulation moved forward over her shoulders into cleavage territory. Fingers massaging each step in his journey toward her breasts. Not a soul made a peep, all eyes invested on her rather than their teacher or his classroom lesson plan.

“Ohhh, Daddy!” Within her thoughts Dakota pursued the fantasy that Ronny was her dad. His touch was almost akin to how Henry used to squeeze her shoulders. The more pressure applied the deeper her visualization. Unknown to Dakota in her trance the other students, girls included, motioned to Ronny to go further while she was in a mood. Ronny nodded his own approval, that was his plan anyway, then eased his fingers down to her tits just above her areolas. Her back arched slightly allowing her dress to rise even more over her hips, her pussy in total view now, legs wide as they could go due to her desk.

Guys were struggling in their seats to get a good look at her finely groomed pussy in all of its moist pinkness. Tiny, fading inked hearts still existed on her flesh from a few days back which only built their admiration toward her. In her loss of reality, her left hand reached down between her thighs and began rubbing her clit. Her own moans tender and barely heard she pictured first her father kissing and fondling her breasts, then of Mace Belmont going down on her for her first ever time of being eaten out in private, followed by Angus stripping her in the hallway less than an hour ago. There was no turning back, Dakota was just too in tune with her hormonal detour. “Take me! All of you.” A soft giggle she settled back without care.

Ronny took the final step in palming both of her breasts, her body lifting higher against her seatback. With very little effort the last three buttons on her dress itself were slyly unbuttoned to not feel restrained by it. Wide open, the fabric escaped her chest entirely, her body rising and falling at his grip. Inevitably loosening the dress so much it was easy enough for Ronny’s hands to work without hindrance. His knuckles showed off his tender clutches over her firm 34B’s, crushing them together for all to witness.

Jaws dropped hard, dicks grew large, pussies wet and tingly. With no further dress code in force many other girls found hands up their own skirts just watching Dakota being pawed up and touching herself. It was just too erotic even with a droll teacher like Edwin Connelly offering equations one after the other. Thankfully, he paid zero attention to his students in favor of keeping his mathematical story strait. For a big brain he was on a one-man mission.

Nathan Lowe had given up his note writing to enjoy Dakota’s almost perfect body, at least in his eyes. With her fingers busy tenderly massaging her clit, and Ronny’s determination to make her excited enough to cum in class, Nathan found it necessary to play a part in it all. Careful not to make too much noise he reached over and began lightly caressing her leg. Her reaction minimal led to another boy on her opposite side to join in rubbing her other leg. Feeling their affection Dakota parted her aisle side left leg wider to give them a better angle of attraction.

29063-247-pop-quiz-2.jpg

Ronny going from squeezing her titties into pinching both nipples and actually tugging them higher accelerated her facial expression. Dakota McKellen was feeling incredible. Daddy was driving her wild within her head. So wild that her right hand having lay dormant on her desk came to life trailing her tummy and guiding her dress over until essentially, she was completely nude to every eye in the room.

Daddy was ravaging her body in ways she was begging for of late, finally breaking down and going for it all. She wanted him to take her virginity, but he had persistently denied her that dream. Now, in her lost horizon she envisioned his dick penetrating her, hips rising from her chair in a creak that made everyone tense that Edwin would look over his shoulder at his class. Not so, they relaxed, even if Dakota didn’t.

Still ignorant of the hijinks behind him Edwin continued his full board of calculus equations as if a scientist reciting formula for astrophysics. Beam him up Scotty! His lost in space demeanor left him in a void of playful kittens. Three other girls were reaching a climax just watching Dakota go so far. Boys divided their attention amongst them, but Dakota was by far the hottest girl there. It didn’t matter, girls just wanted to have fun. They still had a few fans; it was all that mattered.

“Ohhhhhhh, Daaaaaadddy!” Dakota let slip in her mumbled moans. The boys heard her cringing over her choice of words. In her cloud nine moment she didn’t care, she was so very close, fingers probing inside her cunt as deep as her virginity allowed led to a squeal. However, beating her to the punch the other three girls screamed loudly drawing the attention of everyone. Dakota lost her attendees out of fear of being busted. Not that it mattered. Daddy had it all under control. Her fingers sopping wet Dakota joined her fallen comrades in cumming. Luckily the attention was on them more than her.

Edwin Connelly stopped cold to peer out at each girl who sat up straight trying to look as if nothing had occurred. The rest of the class froze in their tracks at his pale features, uncertain what to make of things. A closet pervert, Edwin shot glances in hopes of capturing one of the girls. Timing was not in his favor.

Dakota opened her eyes and concluded her lovemaking with her father. Easing up in her seat she tugged her dress together over her swollen nipples, drawn back up to her shoulders but still unbuttoned. She sat there with her skirt up past her belly button trying not to appear more obvious than necessary that she was a part of their joint mental masturbation. Hesitant to start any confrontation, Edwin merely coughed and said, “Where was I?” Back to the drawing board.

With everyone holding their breath from busting into laughter, the three girls showed off their wet fingers and even let boys’ sample their tastes. Dakota leaned forward; her hands cupped together in her lap to feel her pussy trickle down onto her chair seat. Seeing the thumbs’ up reaction of the class at her exhibition Dakota felt rather invincible. Even the girls who had shared in her exhibitionist fantasies pointed at Dakota and blew wet kisses and sucked upon fingers her way. So awesome!

With the teacher babbling Dakota found inspiration in their hero worship. Taking a deep breath, she stood up totally unbuttoned and quietly shared a full frontal 360 dance in step. Her skirt rolled up over her ass cheeks the 360 was even better. Roaming her hands all over her body she began squeezing her own breasts while shaking her butt.

This action led to one of the other three girls, a brunette named Ginger Branson, into slyly standing up to join her dance. Lifting her own skirt up she dared herself to achieve Dakota’s greatness in revealing no panties and a hairy bush. Following the leaders, another stepped up. A short blonde with a bob haircut in Katrina Worley did much the same. The remaining girl another brunette with highlights Danica Hyatt found her footing and shook her bootie. All four albeit nude beauties rebelling against the odds shared bare butts and bikini areas. The boys were going emotionally crazy seeing the strip show, tongues wagging, drool dripping from the corners of their mouths.

Dakota loved her followers, so much so that she stood there alone for a brief moment as her girls sat down, their stress finally setting in. Not Dakota, she was going for the gusto. Gritting her teeth Dakota removed her dress entirely and swung it around like a cowgirl whipping a lasso, tits bouncing wildly in her efforts. With awe of her bravado creating laughter, she too caved in and covered herself like a sheet rather than take time to put it on.

With her dress covering only her front, her backside was still visible to many. Edwin had seen her setting down and eyed her more closely, but other students took it upon themselves to run interference for Kota. So, they thought! Noting Dakota’s bare hips, he knew she was being devious and swallowed dryly. Under his breath he panted, “Dream come true.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.