Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 244: NUTTIN’ HONEY

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 244: NUTTIN’ HONEY - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

doh-honey.jpg

“WAIT! Trade me cellphones so it looks like you’re me.”

“Smart! Thanks Sissy! Wish me luck. Wait, why? The Booker’s know I’m Sable.”

“Oh, yeah!” Dakota McKellen giggled, “I’m not used to you being you. Take it anyway just in case anybody else walks in on you.” Sable switched cells and danced bubbly in the hallway. “Have fun! Do everything I’d do.”

Sable McKellen turned away with her dress unbuttoned all the way down thanks to her sister Dakota’s insistence. Keeping in character’s Dakota in turn buttoned her own dress all the way up to fool others if need be. Skipping class as they were only Dakota needed to worry. Her Journalism teacher Jaycya Eccles allowed her to use the potty in order to make this weird plan with her sister work. At first, they were going to scam the Booker brothers, but Sable had instigated it with Kyle Booker, so it made no sense to deceive the male twins. But yes, to anyone else Sable needed to portray her sister so as to keep her antics secret. The Booker’s swore their loyalty just to achieve a little bit of mischief. Fingers crossed they kept their word.

After the tongue lashes earlier with Angus Furlong and Robin Banks she owed Sable who was left out of the fun. Having experienced the Booker Brothers’ during her free period yesterday Dakota already knew how much fun the male twins could be. Not as much fun as their mother had with the boys but it was a crash course on the inevitable. Fake fucking was the best thing ever at this point in the game. Secrets shared concerning the Booker’s takeover of Dakota just recently, made Sable needy. She should have shared secrets of her own. Payback would be a pair of bitches!

Heading into the men’s restroom Sable entered as Dakota would, loud and proud. The second she let the door close she whipped her dress off and tossed it on a sink. “Let’s do this studmuffins!” Arms over her head she became vibrantly giddy. The brother’s had to buzzkill it briefly.

“We have company. You sure you don’t want to wait ... SABLE!” Her eyes bulged at their revealing her true identity. Pointing at a bathroom stall she looked down at the feet of the inhabitant and grinned. She knew those neon shoelaces anywhere. Going up to the stall door she leaned against it palms on the door. This just couldn’t be any sweeter. Sable’s fetish for doing stuff right in front of Travis Herbert and he thinking she was Dakota was so fucking intense she was ready to masturbate then and there.

“Hurry! Hump me while my boyfriend gives a shit.” Eyes sparkling with mischief she flipped her tongue out at the Booker’s. Kyle blocked the bathroom door while his older brother by ten minutes Lyle unzipped his jeans and dropped them to his knees. Stepping behind Sable he slid his eight-inch monster cock up between her thighs. Teasing her vulva but knowing better than to penetrate the virgin and create a bloodbath he simply thrust back and forth violently. The friction over her clit was making her crazy. As if she wasn’t already.

Shaking the door, it came unlatched and opened up enough that Travis Herbert got a peek at her nudity before he closed it using his foot. “Knock it off Dakota! Why do you always try to make me think you’re Sable? She would never do stuff like this in front of me.”

“She should!” Sable replied back, enjoying the friction of Lyle’s cock gliding upward over her clitoral hood at a persistent rate. Eyes fluttering, she laughed, “My sister’s boyfriend is so stupid. Fuck me Lyle, fuck me! Watch me get laid Perbert! I dare you.”

“Not interested!” Trav rolled his eyes but at the same time found his own penis rising. By all rights the twin sisters were so identical that in the end, he would probably never know. He had faith in his girlfriend, however. Yeah, he was a complete and utter fool. Sable was getting off doing things blatantly in front of Travis and counting on him to be dumb. Compulsive was the best description.

She had her fingers crossed every single time she acted out, one wrong move and it would all be over. She would crush the boy and lose out on being closer to his mother’s master Dominic Black. Still, she just could not resist teasing and being with other boys. Just flirting with Custer Martini earlier in the day sent her hormones over the edge. “Will you let me take a dump in peace already?” His feet were struggling to keep the door from flying open.

“Pussy!” Lyle Booker called out over Sable’s shoulder. “I love fucking Sable here. Can’t wait to take her virginity.”

“Not Sable! Why are you doing this shit with him Dakota? I thought you were saving it for Furlong.”

“I am! I mean my sister is.” She laughed, not really amused but playing Dakota to the best of her ability. “Angus and I have an agreement. I can do stuff like this all I want. The Booker’s know better than to go too far until I let them.” Hearing this Lyle looked over at his brother with a did she just say that look. A shrug later Lyle eased back and made Travis think the storm was over.

As soon as Trav landed his feet on the tile Lyle shoved her right through the door and pressed Sable’s full-frontal body right into Travis. Balance lost she held the wall behind Travis and shrieked. Her tits directly in Perbert’s face he inhaled her scent and closed his eyes. It was Sable’s perfume Chanel Number 5. Of course, Dakota was wearing the very same aroma. Lyle began thrusting harder up beneath her thighs and even made her yelp a few times when the head of his dick pressed slightly into her vulva. Not deep enough to decide her fate but enough to spook her.

In the battle of twits Trav’s hands were pinned between his lap and Sable’s abdomen, feeling brutal impacts of Lyle’s cock on his knuckles. “DUDE! QUIT THRUSTING SO HARD YOU’RE HITTING ME.” Kyle busted up laughing at Trav’s comment.

“Nut on him Bro!”

“Nope! Nutting on Sable here. Isn’t that right, Sable?”

“Yes! I want to wear you, Lyle.” She eased into her true persona then broke out chuckling just that fast. “You should let my sister do this like Angus allows me to.”

“Why? She only wants me.” Trav winced trying to avoid Lyle’s pecker. In removing his hands Lyle’s dick was jousting with Perbert’s pecker. Sick as it was Lyle just laughed it off. Sable could even feel Trav’s five-inch penis tapping her tummy every time Lyle nudged her forward. Too funny!

In evading him, Trav looked up at Sable the best he could until her hand palmed his face. “Knock it off!” He groaned, “I saw your class ring I know it’s Dakota’s.” They might have be born the same month, but by choice they had different birth stones. “Dakota wears emerald, Sable garnet.” In trying to look around her colliding body he spotted Kyle using Dakota’s cellphone to record the ridiculousness of it all. “See! That’s Dakota’s cell case. I know my bitch!”

“What if they switched identities?” Kyle joked. The truth was either going to be a brick upside the head or get blown off as if ridiculous.

“Nope! Not Sable! Quit trying to break us up it’s never going to happen.” Ridiculous it was!

Having had enough Lyle grabbed Sable by her hair and drew her head back, her body following until she peeled away from Perbert. “FINALLY! Can you close the door so I can have some privacy?” Dragging her backwards with a whimper Sable razzed Travis all the way out. He simply rolled his eyes and kicked his door shut in a tantrum of anger. Grunts heard grossed the trio out as Trav finished taking his dump. Trying to do that and jerk off both wasn’t the best combination, but his grunting did cover his tracks. Until he left tracks that is.

Remaining directly in front of the stall Lyle continued his assault as Kyle dropped his pants. Once ready Kyle stepped into Sable and the brother’s picked her up off of her feet and joined forces in a false DP like they had done to Dakota. Feeling two huge dicks fighting over her Sable began trembling hard. Crowns taunted both her vulva and her butt pucker. Not even Knox Hardecker was this close to hitting home. It spooked her but at the same time she loved it.

Her thoughts running rampant she pictured the Booker’s really taking her. Sealing her eyelids, she felt their bodies crushing her between them, lips kissing both sides of her neck. What was supposed to be quick experimental act between the three of them was taking forever, but with her mother Josie upstairs getting hammered alongside Mimi Alexander she knew she had all hour free. Her mother couldn’t say a word over it. “This feels so good.” She mumbled, the boys hearing her exhaled plea. “Don’t stop! Cum for me. Cum on me!”

“You climax too!” Kyle panted, his penis now fencing with his brother for supremacy over her highness. Hearing her moan, “I want to.” was all the brother’s needed to hear. Nearing a finale, they were cut off by Perbert’s nut. Listening to the boy curse, “DAMMIT!” they knew. Eying under the stall door they saw that shots of wet cum had been sent flying to the tile below. Huffing with laughter the brother’s pulled back from her and stood her on the ground in between them.

Resorting to jerking themselves off they detonated in unison over her bikini areas thin tower of pubic hair, as well as her sweet, heart-shaped ass. Her hand in the way to rub her clit as they did, she squealed and had a minor orgasm. Everyone had their moment. Kyle’s nut mostly coated her knuckles. The brothers feeling evil wiped their wet hands all over Sable’s body from head to toe. Her face smothered in both of their fingers she licked them even as she received a handiwork facial. Giggling over it she eyed the bathroom stall.

“Snooze you lose Baby! I’m wearing both of them. They taste yummy!”

“Not Sable!” He persisted then flushed the toilet. “I can prove it even. Sable doesn’t have a little heart on her left shoulder. Dakota does!” Eyes bulging Sable panicked; she had forgotten all about what Mace Belmont had done to Dakota. Lyle to the rescue had a pen dangling behind his ear and quickly brought it down. Using his teeth to remove the cap he pointed at Sable’s shoulder. In reaction she reached behind her to direct him where to place it. Using her fingers to share in the hearts size he slowly drew a heart on her. The problem was, the ink in his pen was faded from being tilted behind his ear, so the tiny heart was barely seen. Door opening in the stall Travis nearly busted them.

“This heart?” Lyle hid his pen but tapped her shoulder. Looking too fast Travis chuckled and let it go.

“I told you my girl wouldn’t do this to me. Go fuck yourself Dakota!” He moved around Kyle and went to the sink to wash his hands. As he did, they heard someone at the bathroom door trying to get in. Hearing a deafening “GOD DAMMIT!” they knew the voice.

“That’s Neo Pryor.” Kyle laughed. “Better stay in here Perbert. Your sworn enemy might piss on you again.” Instead, Kyle Booker forcibly escorted Sable to the door and slammed her body into it. Fake taking her from behind again, she squealed. On the other side of the door Neo heard her and recognized her as well, including hearing the name Perbert. At least one of the McKellen twins, it had to be Dakota, right? Needing to urinate badly he said fuck it and marched right over to the girl’s bathroom. Barging in without care he discovered two of three stalls occupied. Stepping into the middle of the two he unzipped and stood tall over the toilet and cut loose. Sprinkling around the toilet bowl it caught the attention of the girl to his right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.