Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 242: OF MICE AND MEN

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 242: OF MICE AND MEN - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

mice-11.jpg

Waiting on their teacher Miss Alexander her class was getting fidgety. Andrea Beckett lost to the world was pretty much the only person not gabbing. All she could do was think about Beau Hunter, her neighbor’s hunky grandson. She just knew the boy liked her, which made her tremble. After so much foreplay faking at McRonald’s of late Andi was ready to lose that demonic virginity. Still, as much as she craved attention another crept into her mind. Nathan Lowe. Why was he so afraid of her? Pouty suddenly, she heard a room full of “WHOAS!” Looking up she discovered why.

In her classroom doorway was Mimi Alexander aka Squeaky, butt ass naked and tossing her pale-yellow dress aside. The look in her eyes as she entered her class was albeit ferocious. For a mouse she was more the big cat today it seemed. Jekyll and Hyde again, this version the Cat and Mouse. Ready to pounce Mimi took off her glasses and sat them on her desk before waltzing right out into her student circle of artistic license.

Knowing already how much her attending boys wanted her she selected her favorites by size and energy. Officer Anson Potter gave her an order and by golly she intended to follow through. Andrea was blown away by Mimi’s sudden persona change. The meek mouse was seeking pure dedication, and nothing was going to stop her. “You five! Follow me!” She pointed out Basketball stud, Kevin Simms, wrestler Cole Garver, football player Dante Collier, and former track stars Shane Pearl, and Caleb Hamner. Seniors all save for Kevin Simms, he, Caleb and Shane were still seventeen.

Jumping up at her command was out of character for the follower, yet Mimi was on a mission and knew it required her to lead them astray. Without getting too aggressive she lured the five boys out into the hallway and positioned them into a circle around her. Lying on the tile she spread her legs and looked up with a yearning gaze. “I need all of you to fuck me. Do not make me fail you for the year.” Hold up! Blackmail? Really?

“I could care less.” Cole Garver laughed but none the less began unfastening his pants. “You know all of us would do you without that scheme, Miss Alexander.” In one quick move Garver had his jeans and white boxers to his ankles boasting a stiff seven-inch. Seeing how easy Cole made it, the other boys hurried to follow his lead. While they began undressing the class filtered out around them to watch. The sudden appearance made Shane and Caleb shy a bit until they noticed cheerleader Deidre Selby, the only Swallower in Mimi’s class ease in and smile.

“Need any help?” She immediately gripped Shane and Caleb’s timid erections and knelt down between them to stroke them to life. The woohoos of fun-loving students increased the ambitions of Mimi’s chosen. “I’ll get them nice and ready for you Mimi. This is so cool. First Mister Dundee, now this? I love you.”

Others said the same in whispers as Garver penetrated Mimi in a missionary position. Word spreading in a low tone to be careful how loud they were due to Spanish teacher Kevin Fowler’s class right next door, everyone was on stealth mode. Everyone but Mimi, she was moaning hard and complimenting Cole for his rapid insertions. A palm over Mimi’s mouth she allowed him to hinder her cries. He needed help! “Collier! Get your pecker down here and shove it down her throat. I can’t focus and mock block her.”

Dante chuckled and aimed to please. Slipping behind Deidre he swatted his dick on her ear then moved around Mimi’s head and crouched. Hand removed, Dante guided his eight-inch beast between Mimi’s teeth and stretched out over her face. Performing pushups like the bad ass Dante was, he fucked the art teacher’s throat with gurgled finesse. Since he hadn’t been able to indulge with Piper Cherry due to his job after school, Dante wanted to stake his claim. Cherry would get to Dante eventually, vice versa.

Students while enthused by this new element abused the freedom and went off on their own. Wandering the halls seemed fun rather than be voyeurs. Andrea Beckett felt weird seeing this after she and Mimi joining forces at McRonald’s. No apology, no going shopping with her afterward as planned, and now this ignoring her in favor of her own desires. Pouting she went back to class and sat there alone. Cellphone in hand she opted to take pictures up her skirt to save for Beau. It kept her busy at least. That is until her thoughts drifted back to Nathan Lowe. Ugggh!

With Dante and Cole enjoying Mimi, underclass baller Kevin Simms eyed Josie McKellen’s classroom, her door closed for once. Stepping away from everyone, his pants pulled up to walk, Kevin stood in front of Josie’s window. Watching her sitting on her desk naked and reading the book Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. How befitting of the mouse in the house.

What was really strange to Kevin was the fact Josie’s daughter Sable sat right up-front listening without being embarrassed of her mother. Kyle Booker next to Sable was drooling over Sable more than mommy. “Huh! Reese needs to hear about Booker. Something is up I can tell.”

As if sensing Kevin at her door Josie paused to look over at him. Seeing Kevin wagging his tongue at her Josie feigned a dry throat and sat her book with page saved on her desk. Telling her class that she needed a drink Josie slipped her dress on quickly then left her class unattended. Door opened, she stepped out and closed it. Kevin dropped his pants and pointed at the floor. Before she could favor the idea, she realized how many students were filtering about. That in turn lured her eyes to Mimi on the floor. “What is going on out here?” She whispered to Kev.

“Mimi wanted us to fuck her. I’d rather fuck you again.” The gym last week he had his chance.

“Aww! Follow me!”

“That’s what Mimi said.” He laughed. Josie gripped his dick and pulled him along beside her until reaching Mimi. Deidre Selby gave up on Shane and Caleb, they were as hard as they could get, and Mimi wasn’t in a position for them. Any longer helping the boys Deidre herself would be wearing jizz. Ordinarily that idea was perfect, but she knew Mimi wanted them, so she left her knees and moved away.

Josie unbuttoned her dress and parted it without removing it. Using it as her blanket she laid down next to Mimi and spread her legs for Kevin. Dropping in over Josie it was pure thrill ride. Caleb ready for Mimi darted his gaze from teacher to teacher then chose Josie to mount her mouth like Dante was doing to Mimi. Gurgles just want to have fun, fun, fun! Oh, Gurgles just want to have fun! Too bad the PA system didn’t erupt this time on its own. Cindy Lauper would have been perfect.

In Josie’s classroom the students were now getting equally as antsy. Sable had been gently flirting with Kyle Booker but trying not too look too obvious. After seeing his drawing yesterday of he and his twin brother Lyle DPing her like they did her mother, Sable was suddenly feeling frisky. The downside was, she was thus far trying to avoid being her Dakota persona to contain suspicions that she was switching identities with her sister.

Knowing now that the Bookers had abused Dakota in the library in a faked version of Josie’s ordeal the imagery was stimulating her. If not for Travis... “Wait a minute! That could be perfect. Maybe I can get the Bookers to meet Dakota in the restroom and do that to her again, but I can switch places. Now even! Mom won’t stop me going to the bathroom when she gets back. If I can text Dakota to meet me downstairs, we can switch without the Bookers even knowing. Yes! I’m doing it.”

Texting her sister who was half asleep in typing class down the hall Dakota read Sable’s devious plan and bulged her eyes. “I knew she would want to let the Bookers do that to her.” Sending a text back saying to meet her in ten minutes Dakota looked over her shoulder and discovered Lyle Booker. Twins backing twins she wrote a message to Lyle on her notebook telling him her plan. With the journalism teacher Jaye Eccles busy at her desk grading yesterday’s assignments, the peckers were a good distraction. Jaye herself back to normal after her dominance over Nolan Proctor was feeling pretty stoked and smiling as she corrected mistakes. Lyle didn’t bother to write back he just gave Dakota a shit eating grin and a hand motion to lead the way. Waiting on Sable to text back the five-minute wait ended with Dakota asking permission to leave. Lyle seconding that motion Jaye set the two loose.

Once out in the hallway Lyle stopped Dakota just as Kyle and Sable left Josie’s room. Pointing out their mother at the end of the hall the twins laughed it off and headed to ground level for the restrooms. In transit Dakota and Sable first stepped into the girl’s bathroom together, the Bookers into the men’s room. A quick switch of different colored class rings was all that was needed to confuse others of their identities.

The Bookers in the men’s room chuckled over things when they noted feet beneath a bathroom stall. Recognizing his stupid ass tennis shoes as belonging to Travis Herbert the brothers dropped their jaws wanting to laugh. Before they could succumb to hilarity the door opened up and in walked Sable posing as Dakota. The brothers’ sworn to secrecy over this switch whispered to Sable that her boyfriend was in the toilet stall; she flared her eyes smiling. Locking the bathroom door Sable swiftly removed her dress and stood shivering at the Bookers eyes checking her out. A silent “Hell Yeah!” it was pants down; erections high. Let the shames begin! Too perfect!


Principal’s office!

“So, Ana! Tell me about yourself more. How can I be of service?”

Piper Cherry sat at her desk with her blue dress zipped down to her bikini area. With her desk blocking her, Ana on the other side, it was all net. Ana Domingo, the cashier for the school’s lunchroom settled forward with folded arms, smiling like never before.

“See! This is so awesome! I admire you so much for being free spirited. I know other schools do it too, some much more open than even you, no offense.”

“None taken! Between you and I? It gets better!” She winked! “My plan is, once I do a few things around here, I’m going to take a day off and drive by some of these other schools and see things for myself. Maybe I’ll take you with me.”

“I’ll need to man the cash register during lunch hours.”

“We can figure that out. You mentioned you had a part-time job you had to be at by 2:00.”

“Yeah! 2:30, actually! I’m a dog walker. I hate it but it’s easy. I definitely don’t like picking up poop and winter walks.”

“That’s why I keep my nephew living with me.” She chuckled. “I have a 200-pound Rottweiler. He’s a big baby most days unless he’s defending us.” She took the time to show Ana photos. “You know though, once my nephew scores a job, I might need a dog walker myself.”

“I’d rather walk one dog than four like I do at 2:30 for the Fairbanks. They have Border Collies that tug in all directions and bark at their own shadows.” Funny considering three and a half years ago the Domingo clan crossed the border from Mexico.

“Cute dogs! How much do they pay you for four?”

“$25 a dog. $100 a day five days a week. They’re doctors they can afford it.”

“So, $500 a week plus minimum wage for three hours here in the cafeteria?”

“Sums it up.”

“Hmm! How about I go $120 a day just my dog alone. Instead of the cafeteria job you can just work for me. Let’s just round up to $150 a day to be my assistant.”

“Whoa! Really? Doing what? Besides walking your puppy.”

“I’ll let you know next week. Starting with peach pie like you left me yesterday. Just so you know, peach is my favorite. Anyways mind reader, let me make a few changes around here then we can discuss any real duties.”

“Assistant sounds cool. Would I need to dress up?”

“Heck no!” Piper frowned playfully, “Dress down! Booty shorts and crop tops.”

“No way! Seriously?”

“Seriously! Skimpy dresses like me, well, like the entire school now that the dress code was eliminated.”

“So awesome! I just knew asking you to teach me was perfect.”

“Let me talk it over with Carlos when he gets back later. For now, let’s chat more about you. Other than occupation, I know nothing.”

“Well, I’m an only child. My mom and dad are in the states illegally, but you didn’t hear that from me. I got lucky, so I have a citizenship. We were part of that whole Texas border bullshit a few years ago during Trump. I did a few things I’m not proud of to keep us stateside. Once my parents were across, we hurried as far away as we could get and ended up here. My dad works for an aluminum siding company on the down low, mom makes tamales at home to sell word of mouth.”

“Which we will add to the cafeteria menu.” Piper giggled. “That will help your family too.”

“That would be incredible. That’s a lot of tamales though.”

“Well, you might only work four hours a day, so you have time to help roll those. Once every two weeks on the menu work?”

“Done! The only thing is we don’t have the freezer space for mass amounts. We only have a freezer in the refrigerator. We rent a small two-bedroom house, not much room.”

“Time for your bonus check then, huh?” Piper dug out her purse from a desk drawer and took out her checkbook.

“Whoa! What are you doing?” The girl’s eyes erupted like eating something far too spicy.

“You work for me now. Unless you don’t want the job.”

“I thought you needed to talk to Mister Manley.”

“About a lot of things. This is me trusting you to not cut and run.”

“I would never do that.”

“Good! How much longer do you have on your lease?”

“No lease! It’s month to month. The owners help us out that way. The place is a dump they probably couldn’t rent it any other way.”

“Okay! Calculation time! I have a brilliant idea. Let me hold off on this check. There’s a house behind me that’s for sale. How about I buy it and you and your mom work for me. You would be close to walk my dog Rotten a couple times a shift. Heck, your mom could do it for exercise.”

“Oh, gosh! That is so generous of you. I don’t know what to say. Is the house nice?”

“Great neighborhood! I don’t know the address, but Travis Herbert lives right next door to it. We can ask him. Let’s set a two-week timeframe on the house. I have big plans this weekend and the football game Friday night if we don’t get rained out. Birthday party Saturday. Sunday could be moving in day here.” She winked. “I need to clean the room upstairs across from the detention room.” Pondering that a moment as she puts her checkbook and purse away. “As a matter of fact, I’m going to set that in motion next hour.”

“It’s getting late. I need to catch the city bus to make it to the Fairbank’s house by 2:30.”

“Do you have a driver’s license?”

“No! I don’t mind the bus. My father has an old van we get around in to deliver tamales and he to work. Mom and I just use the bus to move about.”

“Hmmm! Maybe a food truck like Frank Logarth’s rig Frankfurthers could be in your future. Maybe your parents could run it together.”

“There really is such a thing as the American Dream.” Her breath was taken away. “I swear to you Miss Cherry. I will work hard at anything you need of me. There is nothing I would deny you.”

“Good! That gives me more ideas on your daily duties.” Piper mused. “You go walk the collies. I’ll talk with you tomorrow. Oh! Here! Give me your cell number.”

“I don’t have a cell.” She pouted. “So little money we go without.”

“Let’s fix that.” Purse brought back up Piper took her checkbook back out and wrote a check for $500. “Get the best you can with this money.” She tore it out then used a post-it-note to jot her number down. “My number! After your new cell is activated text me your number. By then I’ll have an address to that new house. Maybe your dad could drive you to look at the outside at least.”

“I don’t know what to say. Bless you, Miss Cherry.”

“None of that. It’s Senorita Piper.” She snickered, “Just Piper.”

“I will go straight to a cellular provider after the dogs. I know there is a T-Mobile near the Fairbank’s home. My father gets off of work at 5:00 I will have him pick me up there and text you.”

“Perfect! T-Mobile is my carrier. You can have them call me if necessary. Let’s just put you on my account and I’ll pay your monthly bill.”

“You are so amazing. Thank you again.”

“No problem! Welcome to Piper Cherry Sinterprises!”

“Enterprises!”

men-1.jpg

“Learn my luscious, Young Padawan! May the Farce be with you.” Piper made a light saber whooshing sound, using a pen from her desktop, “It’s a Star Wars thing.”

“Wasn’t the Enterprise in Star Trek?”

“You’re one of those, huh! Spooky Spocky! I’ll try nerve pinching your butt cheek sometime and watch your eyes roll black.” Her humor was so out there!

“What does it mean? This Padawan.”

“Padawan means Apprentice!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.