Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 239: WHIP IT!

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 239: WHIP IT! - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

jj-shower-whip.jpg

Lunch hour at Horton-Dexter High School!

“Mavis Hale? May I introduce you to GoGojira!” Piper Cherry wagged her nephew Mace’s cloned cock, the nine-inch dildo well used since possessing it. Piper still had no idea that it was cast from Mace’s dimensions thinking she had bought it at some point in her life and totally forgotten doing it. It didn’t matter, GoGojira was her new best monster. Bodzilla and Growdan, meh!

“That thing is huge. It’s bigger than David even.” Mavis wondered how big Angus Furlong was. Buddy Coleman for that matter, but she would hopefully learn that when she went shopping after work. She had no intention of inviting Piper; this was something she had to do on her own at David’s insistence.

“I wouldn’t know.” Piper giggled.

“Oh! I talked to David a bit ago. He brought up the idea I proposed about you and Roger Dundee swinging with us. He told me the Commissioner visited his precinct and told him about a swinger’s club about fifty miles outside Nashville in the mountains. It’s by invite only but he’s going to look into it for the future.”

“So, this is before just the four of us turn that pineapple upside down?”

“We can do that first. That is if you still want to. Have you mentioned it to Roger?”

“Yep! He’s in.” She snickered, “You and me. Every hole!”

“Mmm! Can’t wait! You know Piper, never in a million years did I think my sex life would ever come to this. Swinging, now showing off in front of my students. I honestly didn’t think I could go along with what Angus did to me but now ... is it wrong to want to do it more? He mentioned a body massage tomorrow in class, but I asked him to wait on that.”

“Go for it! I get them up in detention when my detainees aren’t the wrong type of students.” She ponders that statement. “Maybe in the end, there really isn’t the wrong kind. I always worry about too young but lately I’ve been stupid. Not intentional mind you but nonchalantly being a peddy puts me on edge. Accidents happen but I really do need to start screening who I frolic with better.”

“That disturbs me too. I’m against anyone under 18 sexually.”

“I tried keeping to that, but I got bluffed and now it’s become less tense. It’s not like I go out of my way to engage with freshmen or sophomores. Juniors are on the borderline.”

“It’s terrifying to feel the guilt of that.”

“Yeah!” Piper sighed looking at the floor. “Love the leopard dress.”

“Love the fishnet body suit.” Mavis chuckled. “David insists I wear dresses like this every day now. I wasn’t going to mention it because I didn’t want you to feel like I was jilting you. David told me to go shopping again and buy 7 new dresses as bold as this one. Piper? David not only knows about Buddy Coleman, he gave me permission to have sex with him.”

“And you want to go it solo. I get it. No problem! I have things to do after school anyway.”

“Thank you. I do adore you for being my friend in all of this.”

“Hold tomorrow lunch sacred. We’re going up on the roof of this joint to party for an hour.”

“The roof? Oh, lord! What now?”

“Champagne on ice and ice on our clits.” She giggled. “Just trust me it’s going to be a blast.”

“Alright!” Smiling bashfully Mavis reached for GoGojira. Handing it in flight at “Catch!” Piper let Mavis look that veiny beast over. “Goodness! Are you certain you want me to try this? It is yours.”

“I cleaned him good. GoGo for it. Need help?”

“What? To use it? I think I remember how.” Mavis offered a queer look then snickered, “David uses mine on me now and again. Sometimes while he’s actually in me. Double trouble!”

“In that case.” Piper used an index finger to tap the tip of the dildo’s head, then used the same finger to tickle the teachers chin, “I’ll just leave you two alone. Carl left for the day so I probably should make my rounds. Just drop GoGo by my office when you’re done with him.”

“I’ll sneak down during last hour and give it back.” Mavis observed the bombshell blonde lift her skirt in back and expose a perfectly sculpted ass. The netting between her cheeks highlighted her crystal blue butt plug. “You’re certainly prepared.”

“Dare you to wear one tomorrow.”

“I don’t own one.” She laughed.

“Catch me before detention you can borrow mine. I’ll clean it too. That way Buddy has a treasure he can find when digging up your XXX marks the spot.”

“Oh, lord! I’ve never in my life worn one of those. Is it hard to install?”

“I had... “ Piper nearly slipped and said my nephew put it in but stopped just in time, “ ... no difficulty. If you really want to borrow it, I’ll put it in you. Better yet,” She winked, “I’ll let Roger do it. Let him see what he will be swinging with.”

“I AM GOING TO FAINT.” Mavis busted up, “Do that. Please!”

“Consider it arranged. You have twenty minutes to use GoGojira. Tear up TOkYo!” Out the door she went. She could have closed the door! Getting up intent on shutting it herself she paused at the corner of her desk and shivered. Eying the camera above looking directly at her she took a deep breath and moved to sit on her desk facing the door and the camera. Trying not to express fear she lifted her skirt effortlessly and revealed her sticky wet cunt to the chance of being caught. Settled in with one foot on her desks edge she carefully installed GoGojira.

“Oh, my! This is one big boy.” Why yes, Mace Belmont was. “This is so stupid of me. I really should shut that door. Even if I am up on the second floor at an end of a hallway, anyone could walk right up and look inside.” Battling her worry she remained on her perch and slowly penetrated herself. The further she embedded GoGojira the more her hormones increased. “Shit! This feels so good. I might have to ask Piper where she bought this big boy and buy one for myself.” Good luck with that one, Piper had no clue where she got GoGo. “Mmmm! Yesssss!” Her hand plunged the toy in and drew it back out at a faster rate of speed. “This takes my breath away. Shit! Shit! Shit!” The camera above sparkled in different colored light at the base of it. She noticed it but just couldn’t react.

Out of nowhere her worst fear occurred. Someone did indeed show up at her door. So, near a sloshy climax Mavis refused to stop. “Edwin!” She mumbled! In the doorway with his eyes bulged stood Math teacher, the heavily overweight Edwin Connelly. There to apologize for groping her after a night to ponder his mistake he was speechless and unable to move. Watching Mavis turn beet red and finish herself off in front of him Edwin joined her in scarlet. “Shiiiiiiiit!” Gusher! Mavis lost her grip on GoGojira in her reactive convulsion, the silicone toy falling into the puddle that she had just spilled upon the tile. Collapsing back onto her desk she stared at the ceiling and violently shook. At the moment her brain forgot her voyeur.

Edwin looking both directions for safety hobbled inside and bent down to pick up the toy and carefully lay it between her legs in a tilt with the crown of it over her bikini region. Lightly brushing her wet inner thigh with his knuckle Edwin swallowed dryly. “Sorry, Mavis.” Hearing him she could barely acknowledge him with her right hand and a thumbs up. Turning away with a massive erection Edwin Connelly headed back to his own classroom next door. His sack lunch awaiting him he needed that bag. He was about to hyperventilate.

“Great! Now Eddie has seen me fuck myself. I... “ That word Eddie made her pause. “Special Ed, the vending machine guy. OH, MY GOD! I want Ed. Friday is close I can tease him when he fills the faculty breakroom machines.” Just thinking of the bodybuilder Eddie, she used GoGo a second time and lay back without concern. Rubbing her clit briskly brought her to another climax, a very vocal one this time. The leopard was purring, nay, roaring.

Cooing in her outstretched angle she completely gave up any stress. The toy had done its job in releasing the beast. Finding the energy to sit up she looked down at her floor to see her mess. As if reading her mind over how to clean that up she heard a male throat clearing itself. Looking up there was Edwin Connelly again. Lifting a roll of paper towels as a peace offering, she blushed but waved him in. Tilting to her right she opened a desk drawer and dropped GoGo into it. Sealed she met Edwin with a sigh. “Bless you Edwin. You must think horribly of me.”

jj-nolan-direct.jpg

“Not at all. I stepped in to say much the same over groping your chest yesterday. That was disrespectful of me. I, forgive my saying this, couldn’t resist. Today at least I found restraint.” He tore a huge wad of towels and dropped them to the tile to absorb her mess. Using the toe of his shoe he swished the towels around to soak all of her leftovers up. “I’ll let you throw these away.”

“Thank you, Edwin. I’m embarrassed but at the same time, I let Piper coax me over the edge.”

“I can see that.” He pointed at the floor. “I won’t say anything. Not that it would matter if I did. We both know things will get worse here at Horton. If I’m being honest, that was very beautiful. I’m not hitting on you.”

“I know Edwin. Thank you for that. And you are right. Piper is bringing out the sluts in all of us these days.”

“I know! I just saw Miss Cherry step into Jaye Eccles classroom. I would educate a guess that Jaye is next on her list. I looked in on Jaycya earlier and saw her unbuttoned like, well, Dakota McKellen often does. No brassiere beneath I might add. Quite lovely!” He was now glaring at Mavis Hale’s tits. Peering down at herself she realized her monster tits had sneakily popped free of her leopard’s paws.

“Nothing to hide it appears.” She shook her head smiling and put her ladies back into wait. “Sorry again, Edwin!”

“Let us just agree to never be sorry. Now that things are out in the open, were out in the open,” He sighed missing those nipples, “, might we just learn to overlook admiration for what it is. I enjoyed watching you. I will never touch again.”

“I’m over the shock Edwin. Yes, you may catch me do things like that again someday. I won’t hide if you do. Just refrain from well, you know.”

“Lust is ever present Mavis. I’m a man! The bell is about to ring, you might want to clean up the rest of your lovely mess. You know where I am if you should ever need me.” He paused, “Not like you might be thinking that I’m thinking. Simply an ear, perhaps an eye.”

“Or two. I understand.” She giggled. “Thank you again, Edwin.”

“Keep the roll. I have another in my filing cabinet. I sometimes beat off over lunch myself. Forgive my admitting that. Cheerleaders often ... arouse my imagination. Even more now that Carl Manley has ended the dress code. Those girls hide nothing. At points I even forget how to teach.”

“I can imagine.” She climbed down and picked up her soggy towels and placed them in her trash can. Taking the roll of towels to her own filing cabinet she smiled brightly. “Have a good rest of the day Edwin.”

“You too Mavis.” Turning away Edwin wished he had time to jerk off. His time would come, the day was young and so were his students.

“As sweet as that was of him, I think I’ll need those towels for when it all settles in and I vomit.” Edwin was certainly not her type. Not by a longshot!

PING! Cellphone examined Mavis found clapping hands as an emoji. A glance up at the camera above she saw those light colors changing again. A second later another pinged text. This time a hand emoji as an AOK akin to a good job mode.

“I’m glad you all approve!”


Speaking of type!

Fifteen minutes earlier Piper Cherry walked by Josie McKellen’s classroom to hear her bestie screaming her fool head off if not muffled by fingers stuffed into her mouth to control her volume. Peeking in only, she spotted Josie up against her back wall out of immediate sight and being hammered by the basketball team, or at least four of them. No sign of Reese Teller shocked her. “I guess he got tired of my girl.” Reese had gotten her earlier and it wasn’t even isolated to 1st period English. Instead, Reese skipped another of his classes to challenge Josie by fucking her in front of her sophomore class. Piper wasn’t aware of that part after dealing with prowling the halls once Carl left. Easing out of the room Piper moved on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.