Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 238: TONGUE TrIED

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 238: TONGUE TrIED - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

tried.jpg

“Why isn’t everyone looking at me?”

Ego much? Dakota McKellen knew why, she was just playing coy. With dress code omission day no longer in existence, she like 60% of the girls in school were wearing extremely short dresses. Some with more cleavage than realistically should be tolerated considering their size. While those busty bitches gathered more onset attention than she did, being only a 34B she nonetheless distinctly had her own fanbase. All eyes were drawn to her specifically due to what Angus Furlong and Robin Banks had done to her last week. In a sense every day but some days were better than others. Since then, she had progressed her persona to being more and more like her mother Josie. Far from her mommy’s league she was giving them her best shots. Her carefree attitude as a rebel leaving her shirts or dresses unbuttoned nearly all the way open since her debut. Considered privileged by many because of what her mother Josie got away with meant the admiration was soaring. Boys and bis’ loved it, some others not so much, but said nothing to avoid blowback. No more code, no more hiding. Point made!

The former boyfriend, girlfriend of Furlong and Banks teamed up to seduce Dakota in small favors. Catching her off guard her desire to be with Angus had fueled her soul with mischief. Robin was a pleasant surprise. Freaked out after enduring some rather roaming lips on both of their parts Dakota broke away and processed it all. Since that day things had gone even further for both she and her sister who begged to roleplay as Dakota herself. Only a rare few suspected that the two were switching identities.

The day her sister Sable got her braces removed Angus had mistaken her for Dakota and escalated their encounters even further. Sable trying hard not to reveal herself out of curiosity over the Angus charisma, found him sweeter than expected, which let her shyness fade beyond even her wildest imagination. Sable literally let Angus Furlong lick her ass hole in front of two dozen onlookers, Robin Banks there to kiss her, but not much more than that at the time. There was room for improvement. More! More! Whore!

Having been roughed up a bit during the football game last Friday Angus seemed sore even when he wasn’t as much as he was. Drama King! That first day back on Monday he seemed distant. During that time Dakota worried he might be changing his mind toward her. Of course, after what she and Sable had done with Mace Belmont and Travis Herbert over the weekend at movie night gone wild, did it matter? Mace was freaking incredible, if not resistant in going too far. He was caving little by little, eating her out just two nights ago, so, Dakota at least had a hunch he would fuck her very soon. Once she lost that darn virginity to Angus. Promises were made, she intended to keep that promise. Fingers crossed!

As said, the girls sucker punched him two nights ago. Dakota had snuck over to see Mace while Piper Cherry was fucking her dad Henry in their basement family room. Enjoying Mace without actual penetration she started to head home and found her sister in the running. A quick switch of nightshirts Sable became Dakota. Mace was clueless until he realized that he had drawn a heart on Dakota’s shoulder. As he fake-fucked whom he thought was Dakota up against the wall of glass in Piper’s office gym while facing Travis Herbert watching through his telescope, he noted no such inked heart. The girl he was thigh gapping was actually Sable. Pissed but laughing at the same time he maintained their bluff and she got what she wanted. Guilt ridden the Atlanta native drew a line in his own personal outlook because of his friendship to Perbert. Guilt that compiled the second he started fucking the boy’s mom Kelly. As the World Churns!

For both sisters It was all they could do not to ask him to take their virginity, he had done everything else to she and Sable. Even Travis had some fun with both girls until he got too drunk and passed out on movie night. He didn’t know that he was with Dakota for much of that sober time, Dakota posing as Sable, so that her sister could slyly experience Mace for herself. Their identical twin status was a lot of fun. Yet, she wanted to let Angus lick her asshole too just so she knew he wanted her. Lust was becoming overwhelming these days for both girls. More! More! More until you’re sore! Okay, that was their mom’s motto!

With her dress offering an overly high hemline cheeks were popping with every step that Dakota McKellen took. She hoped Angus might find her and take notice of not just those cheeks but her overly revealing cleavage. Matching white dresses on both sisters meant shy moments for Sable and flamboyant for Kota. In Dakota’s case her bare shoulders were exposed by design and intentionally tugged low and openly spread until nearly a nipple slip. Guys were biting their knuckles waiting for the belle to drop so they could yell HAPPY NUDE YEAR! Sounded good!

If Angus didn’t show up soon, she was going to start without him. For a guy who was hurting that sure didn’t stop him from fucking Robin and Tina Wiles on webcam for Dakota, let alone eat out teacher Mavis Hale on the sly. She was going to corner him and ask him why he wasn’t all over her as much as normal. Of course, they did invite her to join them next time. Attention whore, Dakota wanted the Li’mELIGHT!

“Ugggh! Where is he?”

At her locker Dakota took her time sorting for books prepping for her afternoon classes but leaving them bagged within her locker. Finding a few stray tiny red hearts that Sable had gotten from Angus in the back of her locker she discovered them somewhat sticky. Smirking she licked a finger and tried attaching them to her bare chest just over her cleavage window where her real heart hid away. “I look cutesy.” They stayed on, for now.

With boys loitering nearby she even dared to bend over and let her skirt rise up to reveal her tightly sealed clam and even tighter butt pucker. She was quickly taking steps into her mother’s territory. With no panties on she knew her pussy was seen by a few boys at least. “Maybe I should glue a red heart to my butt. I know they all love my ass.” Cupids gotta stare! Stupids! Worked for her!

“What are you doing?” A voice snuck in with an on-purpose vocal uprise. Her heart leaped out of her chest, off of her chest too. Only one tiny heart remained stuck to her skin, the other escaping her breast to disappear beneath the material.

“Angus! You scared me.” She turned in step, her back to the lockers, eyes sparkling at his charm. “You haven’t said much to me at all today. Are you mad at me, because I was sitting with Mace at the game? Wait! Is that why you had sex with Robin and Tina? I mean I told you I didn’t care what you did. You seemed fine when I watched you on the laptop.” Panic attract!

“I’m great! You know I hurt my shoulder is all. Fucking Marquette guys tackle hard.”

“I know, I remember. You didn’t act in pain with the girls last night. Hold up!” She posed her palms in front of her, “I’m sounding jealous and I’m really not. I just miss you touching me.” She shared a pouty face. “Like my dress?”

“Love the dress! You and Sable trying to fake people out wearing the same outfit?”

“We got to talking and wondered if anyone would really be able to tell. Come on, would Sable over have half of her dress open like me?”

“Definitely not! Her white dress would look pink under all of her body blushing.”

“I know, right!”

“Speaking of red, I like the tiny heart too.”

“Heart?” She lowered her chin to glare at her chest. “Oh, I had two, one fell off. It was one for me, one for you. I think you fell into my tummy.” She tugged at her dress letting more of her breast become visible to those around her. “Wanna help me look for it?” Guys overhearing volunteered until Furlong growled as if defending his food. It made her flip her tongue out at her offers. She even used her fingers as if holding a cellphone to her ear and mouthed “Call me!” If they had her number, they would have blown her phone up. Final thought on that slut dial she smirked mischievously at a few of the boys. “Oooo! Phone sex at my locker sounds fun.” Call waiting! Take a number!

“Am I wrong in thinking you’re getting into what I’ve been doing to you in small doses?”

“You and Robin both. I told you I’d come around once the shock wore off. That’s why I’ve been pushing myself to be more like mom. I WILL be better than her.” She razzed him. Good luck with that Princess! “No sidekick today?”

“Outside, I think Piper’s sunbathing out by the birch tree.” He laughed. Not wearing fishnets, she wasn’t. Piper was busy upstairs with Mavis Hale. He and the blonde bombshell had missed one another in passing by five minutes in the crowd of lunch goers.

“She’s insane, I love her so much. Piper sunbathes nude by her swimming pool.”

“No, shit? We all do, love her I mean.” Nothing new, he was privy to her body more than most up in detention each day. “I’m pretty sure the whole school would take a bullet for Blondie.” He was still hiding the fact he had enjoyed the counsellor a few times now in various ways. Not wanting to spread that rumor for Piper’s safety and particularly not to ruin his chances with Dakota here, including her mother Josie at some point. He was a charming rogue, but he wanted it all.

There had been so much craziness since Piper started here that Dakota wasn’t stupid, she knew of not just outdoor antics but the whole crowd surfing nude with Angus leading the wave and more. Her man was so adventurous! That was the allure. While she did like Angus Furlong he was being just as reversely used as Dakota was. Whatever helped her rise up to the top, she was going to climb with her nails digging. “So, you missed me, huh? Even after our internet fling?”

“Now that I think of it, you didn’t seem mad at me then.” She laughed, “I guess I just worry too much. Yes! You know I did.” She bit her lower lip accompanied by an alluring gaze.

“How much?” He stepped closer to her, Dakota trembling with adrenalin. Before he could kiss her, she rushed him, utilizing all of her kissing techniques that she had developed with the help of Mace and her father Henry. She wanted to impress Angus. Pinning her against the locker his hands began roaming over her sides, while her arms were around his neck. Their kiss rebellious, became so steamy that both of them had trouble thinking at this point.

Her dress awry under his nomadic hands her tits fell out to silent cheers from their hovering voyeurs. All Angus knew was that she smelled of Chanel perfume, and her newfound appetite was incredible. Dakota wanted to keep his interest from here on at an all-time high. Even if it meant letting Sable trade again when she couldn’t, an evil plan was hatching. Possibly two.

Awe from every onlooker found their romantic interlude stimulating yet lagging in the usual flair. Angus was slower than usual in getting the job done. Even though lunch was just starting, the clock was ticking before everyone would need to break away from the fun. While a large volume of the students were outdoors expecting Piper Cherry to do whatever she was illegally getting away with, mainly indecent exposure but with lude acts. Not today boys and girls! Momma was busy! Now, Roger Dundee was taking Piper’s spot under the Bitch Birch! Cheerleaders swarming him! Lucky Bastard!

Those that were more invested in seeing Dakota naked and Angus giving them a show of his superiority were right here. Some preferred girls more their age over MILF territory, anyway, let alone a studly science teacher losing his pants. Dakota was sexy as hell. Now that Sable had her braces out, she was getting attention as well, but students knew her as Perbert’s girl and that shunned her to a degree as much as wearing those braces had. This was exactly why she and Dakota were sharing the spotlight. Their secret, their private game.

Lips parting Angus wasted no time, immediately dedicating her throat with madly devoted kisses. The sensations were making her close her eyes and moan softly to the tune of, “I won’t freak out.” As if! Hearing this Angus acknowledged her by kissing her right shoulder then her throat again before warmly crossing to the other side without his lips leaving her flesh. Now that her breasts were a big hit, he ever so slowly drew her dress downward, kisses moving from her shoulders to her chest without ever leaving her pores. Her long brown hair in her face becoming uncontrollable masked her enjoyment at his attentiveness. Behind Angus a large number of boys and now a few girls began mumbling their impressions in verses of, “Now that’s what I’m talking about.” and “I hope he gets her totally naked.”

Ever the showman Angus performed his act well. Not once did his lips abandon her skin. In return, not once did she resist him. With her dress barely clinging to her tummy his mouth devoured both areolas in order of left to right. He devoted his lust toward one then the other in repetition, tongue swirling so that others could see his greedy gestures. Eyelids fluttering at his teeth tugging at her nipple she dared to look over his scalp at her voyeurs, then those to her left. Without expression she made a breathless huff, her mouth wide with a brewing lust for him to keep going.

They could see it in her reaction that this scenario just might get really good. After long moments suckling her chest Angus moved lower, crouching to kiss at her belly, the thin dress slipping ever lower down to her hips. With his mouth pelting her abdomen the onlookers got a wonderous view of her 34B’s without her hands or his upper body hiding them. Both hands in his hair Kota used her upper arms to compress her titties tighter together making them appear larger than they truly were. Forcing her eyes to seal shut again, she wanted her sole reality to be as magnificent as how Mace Belmont often made her feel. How her father Henry made her feel just last night as he ate her in a standing 69. GOD, YES!!! She wanted Angus to eat her out even if it meant the whole world seeing it. At the very least to experience Angus licking her asshole as he had Sable’s.

Dress eased even lower by his fingers the material slipped away and fell to her ankles. Dakota McKellen was totally naked. Students got their wish. Ironic considering her mother was also nude upstairs in her classroom being hammered by her basketball boys. It was quickly becoming a family trait. Embarrassed ever so slightly Dakota opened her eyes to her fans again. Who was she, her sister? Fuck that! No blush, you hush! Conquered just that fast!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.