Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 236: MEOW miXXX

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 236: MEOW miXXX - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

meow-stretch.jpg

They say a cat has nine lives. A leopard could always be defined by its spots. Economics and Government teacher Mavis Hale wondered just how true that was as she prowled her fourth period class discussing product ads and coming up with slogans that might help marketing them. She wasn’t quite comfortable in her skin so to speak, either one. While in pretty good shape overall she knew her booty was harboring those few unwanted pounds. The rest of her was fairly tight, even after having three children her tummy was firm. No stretch marks believe it or not, what she might refer to as claw marks now given her circumstances. Inner leopard or was that cougar, still a big pussy at the moment. All she had to go on right now were the looks she was getting from her seniors. Juniors prior, much the ShAME, marveled at this dramatic change in her.

A short dress two days in a row that was barely keeping her monstrous chest captive was all-new to them as much as it was to Mavis. Keeping them in had been a constant challenge, with no bra worn beneath, those pesky nip slips were every ten minutes. Hiding behind her desk watching drool forming across every face she looked at ended with her younger classes. Freshmen and sophomores felt too young to be risking any unforeseen wardrobe malfunctions. Juniors although primarily seventeen-year-olds felt close enough to not need that oak desk, therefore she took her first steps in making rounds until class dismHISSED!

Bouncy, bouncy, oops! Bouncy pouncy oops! She found it humorous each time an areola crested, her class performing a verbal game of “Meow” supplied as a warning. That game had started in her prior class, but word was out and now even the seniors were in the mix. The meow mix she laughed to herself. Funny how each time those mews were heard she looked up at the camera hovering her classroom and smirked. Her hubby could be watching if those Watchtower folks dared to share her progress with him. That or some seriously high-caliber perverts were beating off to her routine.

Matters worse, in this class her biggest fan Angus Furlong was in attendance. Thus far in the first five minutes he had remained quiet and simply observed her reaction to him after he had eaten her out before school began. She wondered why she allowed it but darn it he was just so charming. It was no wonder every girl in school had a crush on him.

She knew the Quarterback was a serious player but resisting him now that her husband David had given her permission to explore her desires was no longer holding her back. So illegal, but now that she had given into the boy, she almost craved his tongue. Possibly more if and when the time was right. Her attitude was evolving quickly, far faster than she predicted remaining the faithful wife all of these years. That is up until her striptease at the clothing store ManHandle right in front of Dwayne Johnson lookalike Buddy Coleman.

Earlier she had pondered the dashing giant now that David had told her to pay him a visit and not feel guilty. David too was changing, and it slightly spooked her, especially now that she knew of Watchtower and their influence. Complying with the enemy was sleeping with them, yet, it did have its allure. Freedom to never worry of jail time or financial woe, if necessary, meant more guilt in abusing the system, but darn it the risks were taken.

The weight was lifted the second Angus had his tongue inside her but rightfully it began when David agreed to swinging with Piper and Roger Dundee. Add in Buddy Coleman she was daydreaming quite a lot. These three things alone were changing their relationship. Anything more might interfere with her ability to teach. As student Dorothea Brubaker came to the head of the class to do her product presentation Mavis sat on her desk. Not her best move but she did keep her legs closed. An iPhone commercial was pretty boring.

“I wonder if David has looked into a nanny yet. He hasn’t sent me a text but again we are both busy.” Eyes donated to her class she smiled, “Nobody here is even listening to Dorothea. They’re staring at my legs waiting for me to part them. All except for Angus, he’s looking me in the eye. What are you thinking, Mister Furlong?” As if she didn’t know.

Slouched in his seat she could see his erection. That was explanatory enough. “What am I going to do with you Angus? I’ve started something I know will continue if I let it. Do I dare start acting like Piper and Josie? Like Mimi it seems! Part of me wants to, the other part feels so dirty. The age thing is just so wrong. I feel as if I’m disrespecting my own kids by considering my students. Yet, my babies are so young still and home schooled, so they won’t ever know until they’re adults. If ever if we play it cool. Families all over the world experiment and survive. Every household has a dark secret. I think being a freak is the norm in this day and ... age.” Eye opening!

“Don’t call us on that iPhone Doro, it’s going straight to voicemail.” Finn Rice laughed at the geeky blonde, “If I were you, so glad I’m not, I’d change the name to DENYphone!”

“That’s enough Finn.” Mavis pointed, “You did just fine Dorothea. I’d call you.” She winked. “Finn? Seeing as you love dialing in, why don’t you go next.” That led the other students toward laughter at his expense. Hopping up Dorothea made the move of a lifetime and slapped Finn on the ass in passing.

“BUTT DIAL!” The room busted up over Doro’s outburst. No one ever expected Dorothea to flare up like that. Snorting over it she returned to her seat a champion.

“Did you just see that?” Fine dropped his notebook in front of Mavis. While looking at Angus she noted the boy part his own legs. Sighing over his obvious encouragement Mavis eased her knees and thighs wider. Her skirt riding high as it was her pussy was peeking out from under its confinement. Looking up from his crouch Finn got his first ever look at Mrs. Hale’s gorgeous interior. Speechless in the moment Finn looked back at Angus. He just knew the guy was involved. Hell, yes! The wider Furlong made his own legs, Mavis shook her head and joined him. Leaning back on her hands Mavis even kicked her foot toward the kneeling Finn.

“Question is,” Angus spoke up, “Did you see that?” The entire room went silent, sweating for Mavis. Some students caught on faster than others and the meows became verbal. “Yep! They saw that puddytat. They did! They did! They did!”

“You be quiet Mister Furlong, or you can do your ad after Finn.”

“I’m UP for that.” He patted his crotch. Eyes narrowing at him Mavis just couldn’t stop blushing. “Get on with it, Rice. We don’t have all lay ... DAY!” Now came the giggles.

“I got this Bro.” Finn used his hands as if worshipping his fearless leader on the football field, “You just practice your own report.”

“And what is your product placement, Finn?” Mavis asked.

“Doctor Scholl’s!” He changed it up in the heat of the moment. “I need a lovely contestant from our audience. You’ll do, Mrs. Hale.”

“Are you insinuating my feet smell?” She kicked at him. Scooting up closer on his knees he snatched up her foot and removed her heel. Sniffing the interior of her shoe, he grinned at her and set it aside.

“No, Pepe LePew or odor eaters for you.” He charmed her then tilted his gaze toward the class. “Today, I’d like to introduce my audience to a new patented product the good doctor calls In Like Finn. A brand-SPANKING new method of easing foot pain.”

“I SPANKED DR. SCHOLL’S THERE!” Dorothea blurted.

“CALL WAITING, BRUBAKER!” Finn yelled back to laughter. Massaging her foot Mavis fluttered her lashes at his strength. “As I was seeing ... SAYING... “ Eyes up her skirt this closeup he could see how wet she was. “ ... what we have here is called compression sucks ... SOCKS!” So goofy, so charming. “Our Cinderella story has no glass slipper merely a pressured application of fingers that know how to relax every tension in your body, not just these absolutely gorgeous feet. A+ if you please.” He winked at her, “If used properly the fingers in each package can get the wHOLE job done right the first time.” He used his index finger on his free hand to point up her skirt. She just knew he meant fingering her. Fanning her face at her class she heard more and more mewing.

“Stop that!” She chuckled. “I know it’s my leopard dress, but you people are...”

“Turning you on.” Angus coughed into his hand loudly.

“Proceed, Finn.” She sighed at a failed attempt to silence her litter box.

“Thank you, my spotty contestant. You can purr if you feel like it.” Finn continued rubbing her foot. He was getting the job done so purring was not far off. Her pussy was tingling the more she caught Finn looking at it. The hunger in his eyes as he rambled silly puns made her moan in a faint enjoyment. Only her husband David had ever given her a foot massage. Finn discussed a warming feature in the products compression coils aka fingertips. Eying Finn became difficult she wanted to explore her class more. Their eyes were all glued on her thighs. Again, only Angus made eye contact with hers. Mouthing “Fuck me.” Angus took her breath away. She just knew he wanted that. Finn placing her toes in his mouth found a few “Ewww’s” to go with the mews. Feeling warm lips taking her toes in she nearly lost her grip on the desk behind her holding her upright. Palms sweaty as they were slipped a tad, easing her legs higher and wider.

“See? That’s exactly what Dr. Scholl’s designed the soaking massage feature to its line of foot care products. You should try our other methods for the muscles in your back called Dr. Schollders.” Shoulders! That made her giggle. “Prince Charming drops the mic!” Finn released her foot and stood up to bow before Mavis, then twisting to bow at the class. Mavis took that moment to kick him in the butt with both feet.

“Cinderella just gave you the boot.” She laughed, “Don’t you dare say Puss in Boots! Next product!”

“Next booty!” Finn chimed in rubbing his butt. “Mine has had enough abuse for one day. Bite me, Dorothea!”

“Bring it here I’ll bite it.” Who was this nerd suddenly. Epic pASS! She wasn’t disappointed, Finn wasn’t really her type.

“Angus?”

“Coming, Mavis!” He groaned loudly and stood up to stretch. Following it with a growling strain she envisioned him on top of her making just that kind of snarl. Back to fanning her flushed features. The mews became a chant of growls as Angus made a suave turn to the class and waved his hands as if to rile the crowd. Turning back to Mavis, Furlong clawed the air at her. Eyes were like saucers as she watched him walk over and hop up on the desk right next to her. “Hey purrrrrrrrty lady.”

“Behave!” She sneered at him knowing he wouldn’t.

meow-4.jpg

“No fun in that.” He winked. Looking to the class he posed a finger on his left hand. “LET’S DISCUSS PET FOOD.” Oh, God! Mavis just knew where this was going. His hand dropped right onto her upper thigh, that index tapping her flesh. “FRISKIES! A winner amongst pussies worldWIDE!” He lured her leg closer inevitably wider still. The class in awe mewed but kept it low level in octave. Taking her right leg he lifted it and brought it over his left. The gap up into her thighs was as clear as play ... DAY!

“Pussies tend to love their humans more when fed a dietary measure of such brands as Tender Vittles, Three Lives, normally that would be Nine Lives but then it would be Fancy Fist ... FEAST!” The laughter roared like lions. Leopards! Mavis was simply stunned by how much her students followed Furlong’s charisma. The Fur was definitely long winded. “Mimi Alexander once told me her cat Popeye,” No such cat! “, always said IAMS what IAMS, I is what I jizz ... IS!”

“Really, Angus?” Mavis mumbled. “That’s sillier than Finn’s approach.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.