Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 233: HARSH REALiTY

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 233: HARSH REALiTY - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

jack-tub.jpg

10:45 AM!

Hauling ass across town Jesse Manley by all rights should have been pulled over for speeding. Making his last grocery delivery before signing off duty took longer than expected. Some little old lady that loved to gab made things difficult. At 90, he didn’t have the heart to tell the old bat to shut up thanks to his parents who taught him to be respectful toward his elders. Even if his thoughts on becoming more dominant were tearing down those walls he just couldn’t disrespect Granny. Once she finished telling him about her great, great granddaughter Tulip and showing him a picture, he did have to pause, tight little bitch was smoking hot. Discovering she was a dancer at MaleStrom only kept him attentive a tad longer. Of late, it seemed like every girl he discovered was a stripper. Small world!

“Nearly blew that light. I need to slow down before I get into a wreck. So excited to hook up with that reality lady Jackie Vines I’m getting careless. All I know it is going to be amazing. Taking the risk of fucking me right next door to her house even hotter. Makes me wonder if I can get her to sneak me into her own home and do her. Naaah! Better not! Dad would kill me if her husband caught us. Openminded or not I don’t think he would appreciate being caught off guard.”

Getting closer to her address Jesse finally slowed up with a few minutes to breath. “I think I’ll check out that Tulip this weekend if I can ditch Tawny long enough. I mean, I guess I could take Tawny, she did mention that after she graduated, she could be a stripper to help us pay for my new house. That might prove interesting. For now, though, I think I’ll concentrate on Twila Parris from the Surplus store who dances at Cashanova. As long as dad doesn’t object to my offer to make Twyla my roommate things will be fine. Tawny either agrees without bitching or we’re done. I love Red but she’s a pain in my backside.” One more block!

“I’m glad Piper was cool with grocery shopping for her tomorrow instead of today. That clears up my worries. At least I didn’t need to sucker dad into taking off work early to go to Cashanova and reunite with Twyla. I know Twyla works tomorrow too, so that’s in our favor. Even if dad reneges, I’m going to get a dance or three from Sergeant Parris. The more we bond the better.”

Sweaty palms on the steering wheel he slowed up at the curb in front of the house with the for-sale sign. “Harsh Realty! What a name to call something you might buy from them as a nightmare money pit. Too funny! This place looks high end though, so I doubt it’s in that bad of a shape. Not that I’m buying this place. Living next to Jackie would only be a strain on her marriage. Besides, I don’t want Twyla feeling like I’m ignoring her for Jackie.” He had to laugh over the pictured conflict. Add in Tawny Martin it would definitely be that aforementioned nightmare.

“I wonder what Jackie drives? I mean, would she park in her own driveway or the garage knowing her husband might come home and wonder where she is?” As if on cue the garage door on the neighboring home began rising. Inside was parked a nice milky gray colored SUV with the plates saying, “ISERVED”. Was she in the military too? That or Xander Vines had two cars in his name. With plenty of room beside the SUV he waited until the front door opened and spotted Jackie.

Standing completely naked in the doorway she smiled brightly and motioned Jesse to park in the garage. “Holy fuck! She didn’t waste any time losing her clothes.” Turning into the driveway he slipped in next to the SUV and sat there as the garage door closed behind his bumper. Easing out in the close quarters he shut his door but left his keys in the ignition. Rounding the front of the vehicles he found Jackie meeting him at the inside door. “Look at you.” He stood on the lower step admiring her playful grin as much as her perfect breasts. “And here I thought I’d have to coax your clothes off.”

“I’ve had all morning to think about this meet. Why waste time when we only have two hours.”

“Only two?” He chuckled whipping his polo shirt off before stepping higher into the doorway. “So, you took lunch right after showing me the property.”

“I make my own schedule. Just so you know I cancelled two appointments just to make this happen. Lucky for us, the family that owns this home is out of town so we’re free to do as we want.”

“This place have a bed?”

“Oh, yes! The homeowners haven’t officially vacated the place. There’s even a hot tub which I’ve fired up in anticipation of your arrival.”

“Nice! Lead the way! Wait! I changed my mind.”

“Oh?” She pouted thinking he was chickening out. Instead, he walked her backwards into a wall and began kissing on her neck. Head tilted and lashes fluttering she whispered, “You had me scared there for a moment.”

“You should be scared. I’m going to destroy your holes.”

“Mmm! Now that makes this rendezvous sound so much better. Lord knows, I need to lose control.” She slowed her speech to compensate for his lips exploring her throat. “You certainly know how to take my breath away.” She worked at unbuckling his belt then unfastening his jeans. Without abandoning her throat Jesse guided his pants and boxers to his feet. Stomping on his tennis shoes to remove them he escaped his trousers and boxers. Butt ass naked outside of his socks he lifted her up against the wall and easily penetrated her cunt.

“And this is where I’d hang my first picture.” He smirked, forehead to forehead. “You’ve got some amazing eyes Jackie. Let’s get lost in those.” Instead of hammering her right off he tenderly made love to that invitingly warm pussy. She went for the beginning kiss and the rest was history. For five long minutes he held her up against that wall and thrust with a persistent rhythm that brought her to a sensual climax. Holding out on nutting himself he lowered her legs to the floor. “Let’s get wet.”

“Follow me.” She grew giddy and took his hand. Leading him through the house and out onto the back deck he discovered an outdoor gazebo with a hot tub. A huge fence in back obstructed any view even from her own property. The big surprise was a medium size inground swimming pool. His thoughts on that was easy enough, “Tawny requested a pool. If only I was able to live here and not cause troubles for the Vines, it’d be perfect.” Entering the glassed-in gazebo, she stepped up onto the tub then back down into the turbulent waters below. Climbing over to join her he sat down near a jet and let it tenderize his lower back.

“Now this I need at my new place.”

“Or just buy this home and have it at your mercy as needed.”

“Does that include you? At my mercy?” He explored her expression as distinctly curious. Easing from her side of the tub and into his lap she straddled his thighs and guided his beast back inside her.

“As long as Xander doesn’t catch on I suppose that might have my attention. I’m not opposed, but don’t you have a girlfriend?”

“Hell, she’d be in this tub sharing me with you.” He sighed.

“That open, is she?”

“She would eat you alive. She loves girls as much as me. Serious nympho!”

“I do love being devoured.” She winked with a hopeful hint in her opposite eye. “I’m bi-sexual too. Xander rarely lets me explore that side unless I get sneaky. We’re open too, but I’m cheating right now. We made a promise to never do anything without the other being there. I normally wouldn’t break that rule but what you did to me earlier while I was leaning on his car window excited me far too much to ignore. You had me at your hand down my shorts right in front of him.”

“Do you think he caught on?”

“I don’t believe so. Not with your father there behind us.”

“Dad’s not exactly happy I’m hooking up with you, but he didn’t exactly order me to stay away either. Not that I’d have listened. You’re a freaking super model.” That made her blush as she rode his cock with an intentional seduction. Her chest in front of his face prompted him to cradle her closer, sucking on her nipples with vigor. Cooing at his hunger she palmed his scalp with a equal loyalty.

“I’m glad you’re ignoring your father’s advice. A real man follows his own lead.” She complimented his decision. While not speaking in favor of enjoying her chest his thoughts processed her words. His father a hardcore dominant in the past surely meant DNA had to be hiding within him somewhere. Sure, his dad had tamed down due to his marriage, sacrificed his pride to make his mother happy. Yet, Jesse was never privy to any displays of such actions outside of being set straight growing up when parenting became a challenge.

The more Jesse Jameson Manley learned about his father’s prior relations the more it intrigued him. Raised to be respectful toward women seemed so out of character but he knew that his mother had that demand in her back pocket, her own father a four-star General. Authority ran in the family, if not hidden. Meeting Twyla Parris of late had spawned a whole new outlook. One Jesse intended to explore.

Following his own lead, he mumbled with a mouthful of areola, guiding her back until her hair touched the bubbling water. Submerging her after clutching her throat she thrived under pressure. Fucking her not so easy at the moment, Jesse chose to test his theory on Jackie’s persona. There was no fight in her, she accepted her fate and held her breath until it ran low. Hands rising as if pleading, but hardly resistant Jesse finally brought her up for air. Gasping over her breath returning she locked eyes upon his and sought out strength.

“I didn’t pick up on submissive until now.” Jesse thought while sneering at her. “She loves being controlled. Makes me wonder if that’s what she sees in me. Maybe witnessing how dad challenged Nadine this morning sparked something she hid from us at the time.” Enough feasting he pulled away and waded them to the other side of the tub. Cornering her backside against the tub he grabbed her wrists and held them underwater at her hips. Fucking her he even refused her anchoring hopes of clinging her legs to his. Flailing under the water she simply let him lead his way. “She gets it!” So was Jesse!

Quiet in the glass gazebo outside of her moans, his grunts, Jesse looked up and noticed something through the planks in the fence behind her observation angle. Movement! A car had just pulled in at Jackie’s home. Had her husband come home for lunch as well? The color of the car was his, if unable to see the model. “Xander must have had a hunch I was flirting with his wife earlier. I bet he decided to come home and check on her. Shit! I wonder if he can hear the hot tub?” Unwilling to ruin this moment by warning her, Jesse continued fucking Jackie with ambition. Strangely, his dick grew harder knowing the risk. Simply searching for movement alone through the thin gaps in the fence turned him on.

Activity seen Xander Vines limped along and did indeed hear the hot tub. Knowing the home was vacant he wondered who might be intruding. Right up on the fence peering inside between planks, Xander spotted the foggy windows of the gazebo. Skin tone behind it easy enough to see Xander stepped away. Nutting inside Jackie her scream had to have been heard even over the jets of the tub. Recognizable for certain!

Risk embraced Jesse pulled out of Jackie’s quivering cunt then manhandled her to face the fence. Holding her wrists behind her back, her wet hair in his opposite grip he discovered her anus and took it. A tight fit, yet the water had loosened up both of them enough to find success. Hammering her pucker, she lost her mind crying out. Activity again on the other side of paradise Jesse awaited the inevitable. Xander had gone back to his garage and had brought with him a small step ladder. Setting it up X climbed to the top and peered over the fence. Her eyelids closed to enjoy the sensations Jackie missed out on his observation. To Jesse’s shock Xander was smiling.

jackie-off-2.jpg

A finger to his lips Xander made Jesse understand that he was fine with what he was doing. A “Whew!” moment Jesse continued on his mission even as Xander dropped out of sight. Leaving the ladder, X marched to the end of his driveway and went around the house. Approaching the front door that Jackie had mistakenly left wide open, realized upon his arrival home, X quietly walked right on in. Knowing his neighbor’s layout, he went to the French doors leading to the back deck. Cautious not to let Jackie see him he hoped Jesse would not tell her. The continued sex in the gazebo gave X the confidence to note no change in positions. Jesse’s grip on her scalp prevented her looking anywhere but straight ahead or at worst to her left facing the backyard.

The French door also left wide it was easy enough to step out and come up to the gazebo from the rear. Waving at Jesse through the glass to capture his attention X gave the young man his approval with a thumbs up and another index finger to his lips to maintain silence. Jesse suddenly thrived on dominion, whether he had Xander’s approval or not. Regardless, Jesse kept her husband a secret.

A motion to bring her indoors, actually thrusting his hips to improve relations on a mental level Jesse recalled the park last night with Tawny Martin. Fucking in front of others was kind of awesome. As long as Xander didn’t have a gun in his hand he considered this as something X was cool with. Sucking up his bravado Jesse waited until X had gone back into the house before pulling free of Jackie’s anal canal. “Let’s take this indoors. Move your whore ass, Vines!” He climbed out of the water and went to the door of the gazebo, opening it to a gust of cool air.

Shutting the jets off she hurried to join him. Expecting to hug up on him from behind he moved out of reach and stepped to the French doors. Eying her reflection as disappointed he smirked. “Stop with the lovey dovey bullshit! You’re here to fuck not seek emotional Nirvana.”

“That gave me goosebumps. You’re good at that.” She caught up as he turned to face her, pointing at the wood deck floor. Thinking he wanted a blowjob she dropped to her knees smiling. Reaching for his erection he slapped her hands away. Her expression immediately changed to awe.

“Hands and knees! Crawl your whore ass into that living room and smother your face into the carpet, ass in the air.”

“Yessss! Thank you, Jesse.” She cooperated, confirming her need to be dominated. Stepping aside he at least played the gentleman in letting her enter first. A seductive prowl over the threshold Jackie quickly found him in a rush, using his foot to shove her ass along into a faster crawl. Through the kitchen she went and out into the living room. Doing as instructed she moved to the center of the carpet and hugged her upper body along the surface. Moving in behind her Jesse stroked his cock wondering where Xander was. Uncertain, he decided to not prolong any longer and risk losing his erection. Behind her he relocated his cock into her cunt and guided her knees wider for room to work. Rearing up over her on his toes as if performing pushups, he laid into her with rapid piledriver moves. Let the screaming in ecstasy resume!

Her face buried, saliva trickling to the carpet he destroyed her in hopes of bringing X back into play visually. Sure enough, her hubby stepped from a powder room door and made certain his wife couldn’t see him. Leaning on a wall watching them X was all smiles rather than in any fury. Further thumbs up as reward the husband found this entertaining. Xander even went into a round of charades to get his point across. Pointing at his own shoe then at his head followed by a direct jab at Jackie, Jesse repositioned and planted his bare foot on her head crushing her further into the carpet. The reaction was quite verbal.

“GOD YES! OWN ME JESSE!” The impulse affirmation led Jesse to look up at X as the man nodded and fluttered his hand as if to say, “Please continue!” Fair enough! Jesse decided from that point onward that Jackie Vines was going to be his test subject to prepare him for Twyla Parris. In his contorted angle Jesse hammered his intentions home as well as shoving fingers up her ass. The response was very dramatic. “GIVE ME WHAT I’VE BEEN MISSING! I NEED TO BE TAKEN! OWNED! GIVEN NO CHOICES! I KNEW IN MY HEART YOU WERE THE ONE.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.