Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 232: FORtune TELLER

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 232: FORtune TELLER - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

gypsy-josie.jpg

3rd period English! Naked English at that! WOOHOO! Sadly, on the downer side, freshmen!

Josie McKellen was over the age thing. She concluded that as long as her youngest students weren’t engaging in sex that her bargaining chip was at least to let them see her naked. Only a few days ago she was literally tied beneath her desk and jizzed on by a majority rule of said youngsters. Many of those had already engaged in some form of sex outside of school even at 15 or 16. Virgins alike seeking fertile experience found it hilarious to torture her with their milk money. So, to streak! SPEAK!

Having had a long talk with her classes since that day, the groups were more mindful if not verbal. Touched out of nowhere be it pinches or groping, the boys at least kept their pants up. Trousers! Not the huffing kind of pants, those were constant. Whistles! Wolf calls! Raunchy compliments aside, it was going better than predicted. Carl Manley having had a stern talk probably succeeded in that much. Her agreement with her classes to teach in the nude satisfied most. Her biggest struggle was when her daughters attended. During those hours she put her dress back on in an attempt to salvage the slimmest of dignity. Seniors understood better and somewhat respected Sable and Dakota concerning mommy. As if Dakota cared. She was no better. Sable was over it too but hadn’t informed her mother that she was fine if she lost her dress. It was inevitable!

Teaching traditional English to the freshmen was beyond boring. Making matters worse it was awkward looking at both Bolton Howard and Gilbert Ambrose. These two boys had succeeded in getting some full-on sex. Regret absolutely, even though she herself was putting out back in the day at their age of 15-16. To adults for that matter, far older than Josie here today. Turning the tables now as a teacher it seemed wrong, was wrong, but in her soul, she knew she might do so again.

Bolton and Gilbert were pretty darned talented for barely 16 but looking 18. At least they weren’t bragging of conquest now that they had fucked both Josie and Counsellor Piper Cherry. Respect and certain jocks threatening them, it was honestly rather calm amongst the natives. They might not brag but they sure were handsy. The worst in class concerning that because they knew what they did, others did not. Goosing her became a habit when walking out amid the students. Staying behind her desk was not Josie. Show off!

“Hey, Mrs. M?” Bryant Sandberg raised his hand with a yawn.

“Yes?”

“When are you going to wear those vibrators again?” That perked up sleeping dogs. She had never seen her students sit up straight all at once. Stunned, she shook her head with a frown.

“Does that have anything to do with pronouns?” She couldn’t resist a giggle. “I’m certain those pink earthquakes are in my future. One day at a time please.”

“Do you like teaching naked, Mrs. M?” Trisha Wiles one of her favorite students chimed in, always stressed for her idols. “You know I worry about you.” Boos and hisses flew her direction. “HEY! I HYDRATED HER! SHE COULD HAVE PASSED OUT.”

“Calm down Trisha.” Josie found it amusing if not loud. “Thank you for that by the way.”

“Yeah! Quiet down H2HO!” Bolton laughed, “Speaking of, did any of you see that Bolger guy drooling over Wiles there? I swear he was stripping her with his eyes. Sick motherfucker!” Trisha turned pale knowing her own big sister Tina had warned her of the superintendent’s slobbering. It gave her the chills.

“Language, Bolton! I’m sure Whitmore Bolger was harmless.” Josie really had no idea how despicable that fat fucker truly was. Of all people to be the head of schools, Watchtower had chosen in their bad judgment a child molester. If it weren’t for his dedication to the Tower’s inner circle, he would likely be up the creek without a boat let alone any paddle. Paddles were his favorite toys, however. “Concerning your question Trisha, I’m comfortable in my body. You’ve all been witness to far too much to stress over spilt milk.”

“Jizz!” Gilbert laughed. “Spilt jizz!”

“Zip it, Gilbert!” Stan Keller chose to stand up for Josie. He was one of the rare few that didn’t care for the way everyone was treating Josie.

“Oh, it’s unzipped! I’m not nutting in my boxers Buddy.” Ewwws! All around him the kids laughed.

“You will keep those zipped up, Mister Ambrose.” Josie pointed. “No more of that.”

“No more of what?” A voice was heard behind her. She knew that voice all too well. Turning in step Josie cocked an eyebrow. “Reese? Why aren’t you in class?”

“Skipped out! I didn’t get any this morning. Now that I’m wide awake I want some.”

“Excuse me?” She flared her eyes at him. Stepping through her students, Bolton slapped her ass as she passed by, as if to impress Reese Teller. They all knew Reese and Josie were fucking regularly, it was Reese who started Josie using lush vibrators in class and letting her students terrorize her with them. She truly hoped Bryant Sandberg’s wish wasn’t coming true right now. Reaching the head of the class she palmed Teller’s chest and guided him backwards out into the hallway. Once outside she threw her arms around him and kissed the boy. Two minutes later she eased away smiling. “I missed you this morning. I’ll be here tomorrow before school. Thank you for understanding I needed sleep. You look really tired yourself this morning. It seemed unnatural that everyone played with me during 1st hour but you.”

“I was! My brothers are home from college for a few days, they kept me up.”

“No classes during the week?”

“Suspended!” He laughed. “They got busted selling homework.”

“Oh, lord! Travis Herbert style?”

“Yeah! I was just thinking about that toy you showed the class this morning.”

“MACEtodon?” She giggled. “Did you at least like watching me use it for everyone? I can’t get enough of him. He’s just so perfect.”

“You know I did.”

“Lunch hour is only thirty minutes away. I could use it for you again.”

“Busy! Mr. Rice wants me to help haul a cabinet we built for VanCamp’s band room before we eat.”

“I did hear about that project. Tabitha Martin is back if you didn’t know. I forgot to inform everyone this morning. She spent 1st period with Marci. I don’t think she’s going to be a problem anymore. Her father had a long talk with her, and she even told me that she already knew what I was doing but played dumb. She’s going to switch to band 1st period even though she told me not to sweat over it. I feel badly exiling her like this. Maybe I should suggest she return. Although, she won’t be the only one shuffled around, the other members of the marching band will need to be freed up to attend Marci’s schedule. That’s all on Carl and Piper.”

“I really don’t give a shit what Tabitha or anyone for that matter thinks. If I want pussy, I’m taking it.”

“Mmm! I love a man in charge.”

“Manley put me in charge.” She looked taken back by that statement. “He told Furlong and I to push you whores. You, Mimi, now I’m guessing Hale. I just heard Eccles is even opening up.”

“Jaycya? Really? That’s unexpected.”

“Yeah! I got a text from Darren Stackhouse that Jaye had her blouse wide open and no bra on. I don’t take typing or journalism to know. I had her brother’s class last year before he jumped ship.”

“Wow! Jaye is a shocker. She’s so pretty.”

“I’d fuck her and I’m not even into chocolate.”

“Be nice! No racism!”

“It’s not that, I’m just into hot white English teachers.”

“Awww!”

“Let’s head back in.” He nodded toward her classroom.

“We?”

“Move it Slut!” He gripped her arm and forced her to walk with him back to her desk. The freshmen were back to sitting up straight at authority revealing itself. Manhandling Josie, Reese moved her swivel chair then forcibly bent her over her desk. Pushing her upper body forward he held her chest to the oak surface.

“Reese!” She hissed.

“You move I cut you off.”

“We can’t have that.” She chuckled and eyed her students. Bolton and Gilbert were pumping their fists and whistling a woohoohoo! Other than them the students were speechless. Dropping his pants and whipping his t-shirt off Reese stood nude behind Josie.

“Listen up you little fucks! It’s time this bitch teaches you a whole lot of verbs.” Erection mighty before he even arrived, Reese Teller took Josie’s cunt with a violent first penetration. Her eyes and mouth went wide upon entry. “Video this shit, Bolt.” Cell up in a heartbeat Bolton filmed Reese fucking Josie right in front of the class. “TEACH YOU STUPID CUNT!” He reached over her back and yanked her head up by her hair.

“FUCK MEEEEEEE! TEACH ME REESE! TEACH ME A LESSON!”

“Bend is a verb. Fuck is a verb. Can anyone here give her more examples?” Reese wailed on her, slapping her ass between deep insertions.

“Penetrate!” Bryant called out.

“Slap!” Darnell Forbes chuckled.

“Pull! Like you’re doing to her hair.” Cindy Miller laughed. “Pull mine next Reese.” He merely grinned at her. Cindy was a cutie if not 15. Too young in Teller’s dreams, he liked older women. Most of his conquests were his age or older, college girls his brothers brought home now and again. Professors even. The oldest gal Reese had hammered was 44, a Psychology professor his brother was tapping for a grade. Reese just happened to be there that day.

“DUMB!” Trisha chimed in.

“That’s an adjective.” Lillian Castor laughed. “Sorry! I know why you said that.”

Josie was screaming and spitting under the pressure of his grip on her scalp. His thrusts were so powerful that her desk was actually sliding forward and being oak the desk was heavy as hell. Deciding to drag her upward her back against his chest he shoved that cock straight up into her. Reaching his free hand around he slapped her bobbing breasts generating numerous yelps. Students were having a blast getting to witness sex, for many the first reality outside of any porn video.

From slaps to choking Reese kept the lovely Mrs. M vibrant. Pausing briefly to kick his tennis shoes off then use his feet to press against his jeans to escape them he was ready to move on. Picking her up with ease he marched her right out in front of her students. Now they were witness to his vanishing act. They could see between her thighs his penis moving in and out. Girls were getting goosebumps, guys battling erections. This event was so out there that those students feeling upset for Josie being abused were tearing up. It wasn’t until Josie saw their empathic pain that she wanted to cry herself.

The problem was, she liked this too much. Not the fear and stress in their eyes but Reese forcing her to abandon her own worries on the subject. He knew it bothered her to have sex with anyone under 17 but in his mind, he was strengthening her emotions over what they were permitted to see. Nudity just was not enough in his mind. She needed to perform acts at anytime, anywhere without feeling lousy about it. While he was being selfish in leading her astray it did turn her on. Seventy percent of her class here was enthusiastic over Reese hammering her so valiantly in front of them. The remaining thirty were hit and miss. Her nudity was not so bothersome, it was the feeling as if Reese was hurting her. The screams of pleasure and the strain on her features during orgasms was new to quite a few, mistaking it for agony. Birds ate bees for lunch.

Trisha Wiles was one of the sensitive types. Timothy Hodges deemed another, his mother often dealing with domestic abuse at home made him cringe. Reese himself explored those emotions and chose a path that probably made him look even worse. Timothy hiding his eyes found Reese stopping cold in his thrusting vigor, Josie pouting and mumbling, “Nooo!” A gentle lift of her body he walked her directly up to Timothy and bent her over him. He nearly pissed his pants at Josie’s chest in his face one minute then eased back the next. Josie up close and far too personal reached out with her right hand and palmed the boy’s face. “It’s alright! I’m fine. Thank you for caring about me.”

“Does it hurt?” He murmured.

“No! Just the opposite. Have faith Tim, you will understand as you get older.” That was what his mother always said after a black eye and a busted lip. Timothy cried regardless. To the rescue Trisha left her seat and hugged Timothy from behind. Another girl Kelsey Broome joined Trisha smothering the boy in concern. Reese decided then to relocate Josie and continue fucking her.

Going from student to student he tugged her hair and led her to brush into them. Some felt her up, others just laughed at being put under fire so to speak. Josie did not fight Reese and embraced his overpowering charisma regardless the outcome. Fewer scars than imagined the majority was coming around to her sensual plight. Her multiple orgasms were cries and smiles just the same so that helped resolve certain questions.

After a greet and meet with every student in the room Reese moved her back to her desk and pulled out of her. Girls immediately cooed over seeing his big dick swaying about until he had Josie where he wanted her. Seated atop her oak desk he drew her legs back behind her ears and declared his wishes. “Hold your legs back and don’t you dare fucking move. The future is mine!”

Panting nasally, she obeyed as he walked behind her desk and began opening drawers until he found MACEtodon. Lifting it into the air he yelled, “SHOW AND TELL TIME KIDDIES!” Half the boys flipped him off over being called kids. Crawling up on her desk behind her head he shoved his dick into her mouth then reached over her compressed posture. Inserting MACEtodon into her sloppy cunt he used both hands to ram it home. Nine inches was forced as far as she could accept it, which meant eight of nine. She always could handle balls deep.

The angle of his trajectory gave everyone a solid view of the toy slamming in and drawing out, her vulva spitting each and every time. Her gurgled responses around his cock in her throat left the students in awe. Finally, looking up he grinned at his virgin voyeurs. “My hands are tired. Volunteers to take over?” He released the toy and it ever so gradually rose up without being possessed. He kept it from escaping but constantly let go in hopes someone would jump in. Gilbert and Bolton were obvious, but Bolton was recording them. As Gil stood up Reese stopped him. “Not you, you greedy bastard. Yo, Bryant! Get your sorry ass up here.”

Eyes bulging, he left his seat and swallowed dryly. Nerves were kicking in that he was going to be embarrassed over accepting. Walking up to her he looked beyond MACEtodon and over her body to see Reese fucking her throat, her neckline looking as if a subway train was going through a tunnel. Back and forth her throat deflated then grew full again. “Grab that before it slips out.” He told Bryant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.