Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 230: ALL THAT JAZZ

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 230: ALL THAT JAZZ - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

all-that-jazz-2.jpg

jz4.jpg

10:30 AM!

“I need to get a move on. I have to go grab that 3D clone of my dick at Hardcore Hobbies and get back here to wax my truck before the weather gets bad on Friday. Cloudy as it is,” Mace Belmont looked out the French doors and up at the sky, “at least it’s not looking too overcast yet but it’s early, tomorrow definitely. Nice and sunny out at the moment. There’s no waiting until tomorrow or I’ll lose my window of opportunity. Birthday weekend for the twins, I won’t have a chance to finish up.”

Eying the upper part of the Herbert house directly behind his aunt’s swimming pool he rubbed his chin. “Maybe I’ll recruit Kelly again. No sex this time my dick needs a rest. We can join forces as friends.” Yeah, right! “Who am I kidding? As sexy as she is I won’t be able to resist. Even worse, now that I’ve seen a picture of Rhonda’s mom Jasmine, if she’s working at Hardcore Hobbies today, I’ll be hard as hell. Not knowing me from Adam, I can’t just jump Mrs. Stinwicky. Although, once she knows that 3D model of my dick belongs to me, she might jump me instead.” Laughing over that pipe dream he let his aunt’s dog Rotten outdoors by the pool and made certain his feed and water were fresh.

“I’ll be home in a couple of hours Buddy. Stick to the shade and stay hydrated. Just don’t jump in the pool, you might not be able to get out without help. You got lucky that night Kelly’s master tossed you in the drink, Tawny Martin was there to rescue you. I don’t want to come home and find you floating on top.” He crouched and made over the pooch, hugs and kisses, their fondness for one another ended. Standing up Mace headed back inside and closed off Junior. Dressed and ready Mace grabbed his truck keys and left the house. Starting up his truck the immediate jams of his Spotify playlist took over his stereo without his even setting it up. Bluetooth ready it had a mind of its own. The song to start his day was Good Time by Buckcherry. Dancing in his driver’s seat he donned his sunglasses and hit the road.

Downtown in fifteen minutes, the traffic was quieter than expected. Caught between rush hour and lunch it appeared everyone was occupied elsewhere. Good for Mace being pressed for time. That schedule was about to get slapped around. Utilizing the parking lot, he had occupied yesterday with Rhonda Stinwicky, Mace locked up and began his walk toward Hardcore Hobbies. As he crossed in front of Hayseed’s Head Shop he had to pause. Looking in through the window he spotted his buddy Ernesto Montoya getting ready to leave, his employer a big, burly, bearded man in a purple tie-dye t-shirt fist bumped the guy. Waiting on Ernie just outside the door Mace saluted the owner and found the man friendly in shooting at him with a finger gun and a nodded wink. It was easy to tell that the guy was stoned.

“Wassup, Ern?” Mace spoke as the front door opened. “Not working today?”

“My day off. Just stopped by to get my paycheck. You’re out and about early Homie.”

“Headed to Hardcore for a 3D model of my pecker.” He laughed, “I heard Rhonda’s mom is working today. Figured I’d check her out and see if I embarrass her with having to hand me my dick.”

“Ain’t no embarrassin’ Jazz! She’s a freak. Prolly sucked off your 3D Amigo before you even get to see it.”

“Hopefully in front of me instead. I forgot you knew her already. Pierced her, right?”

“Clit, nips, ears! Mind if I hang and see Jazz too? Been a while since we flirted. I’m curious if Rhonda mentioned our date last night.”

“Oh, yeah! How’d that go?”

“Fucked her at Pitstop Park. It got crazy! Ended up being an orgy.” Ernie chuckled, “With a cop and his two girls if you can believe it. A guy named Jesse and his redheaded hottie and some nerdy girl and a jock. We all switched girls. Fuckin’ awesome!”

“Daaaamn! Jesse Manley? His girl Tawny is a redhead.”

“Drove a convertible Mustang.”

“Yep! That’s my buddy Jesse, I fucked his girl last week right in front of McRonald’s and in my aunt’s kitchen. She’s easy bake lovin’ as hell.” Mace motioned Ernie to follow along and the two headed on down the street. Passing the alley leading to the t-shirt printers Mace glanced right. “I wonder if Odessa is working?”

“Nope! I saw her when I parked. She was hauling materials to her car. Looked like a big bird costume.”

“Oh, yeah! She promised my aunt she would make a new Bad Bird mascot costume and have it ready for Friday’s football game. It’s all good, I’ll text Odessa later.”

“You like her, Homie?”

“I like too many girls.” He sighed, “You already know about Franky.” Francesca! “Now she’s the girl I’m hooked on. It’s just finding time to date her with her having a kid. Which reminds me, I need to talk to the twins about babysitting Diego for us next weekend. So much going down I keep forgetting.”

“Twins? They hot?”

“Ohhh, yeah! You should see their mom though. I fucked her last night with her husband right next door. Dude! You just need to stop by my aunt’s house. You get a look at any of the McKellen’s you’re going to want them. Well, the twins are virgins still but that’s going to be fixed after this weekend. Big birthday bash and I know they plan on giving it up. I’ve thigh gap fucked both twins and they’ve given me hand jobs and BJs. If they wouldn’t be holding out until Saturday, I’d have at least hammered Dakota. Sable, I’m iffy over even if I want her because her boyfriend lives right behind me. He’s weird but a really good guy. It’s never easy! I probably should shut up.” He laughed.

“Naw! You can talk to me about anything Homie. I won’t tell nobody. Not even Franky.”

“That would kill me if she knew I was fucking everyone and not trying harder to be with her. Hell, her cousin Maria wants me. Franky did say she might agree to share me. My biggest fear is scaring Franky off.”

“Won’t come from me Homie. Yeah, Maria is smokin’ likes chokin’. Delivers pizza now I hear.”

“Thanks man! Oh, Sable’s boyfriend? I’m hitting his hot mom too. It’s insane how much pussy I get. When I lived in Atlanta, I only had one girl. Here in Nashville, it’s like winning the lottery. Cheerleaders like crazy. Strippers I’m hoping.” He grinned, “I met a couple that work at Cashanova.”

“MaleStrom is where the hot dancers are. They do it all and do it cheap.” Ernie laughed. “I have a cousin who dances there. Her name is Julissa Moreno. She goes by the stage name Jewels. We should drive up North and go there sometime. Even I don’t mind my cousin givin’ me a lap dance.”

“Sounds fun! I’ll be busy for a few weekends though. Birthday party this weekend. Hopefully Franky next week. I need to ride up to North Carolina and visit my sister Monet the following weekend. Her roommates are freaking hot and begging for it.” Gentle exaggeration, but not far off the mark. “But yeah, let’s check out MaleStrom. I met the owner recently, cowgirl, biker, bodybuilder.”

“Stacy Raynes? Homie that bitch be wicked. Ain’t nothing she won’t do. If she has her eyes on you consider yourself taken. Rich as fuck, too! Penthouse I hear! My cousin went up there to party and didn’t wanna leave. She makes a killin’ dancin’ at Rayne’s club. Bought her own home and paid it off in a year. Home wasn’t cheap!”

“Nice!” The more Mace heard about big money his thoughts on Amateur night at Cashanova was becoming attractive. “I’ll see how tomorrow night goes. If I can handle a crowd and make good tips, I’ll consider parttime. I just don’t want Aunt Piper to know.” Thoughts luring him away they crossed at a stoplight and made their way in front of Hardcore Hobbies. Activity on the street was minimal. Only a hot dog vendor was setting up for lunch on the corner by a country western clothing store. Mace seeing the vendor chuckled. “I wonder if Rhoda hooked up with that guy’s son?” BJ! Close enough!

“Looks quiet in the store.” Ernie peered through the windows for activity. Only a hint of the big screen theater on the upper wall of the store was lit up. “I see yoga. Jazz has a workout video on her wall.”

“Which means tight yoga clothes maybe.” Mace chuckled. “What’s Jazz look like naked?”

“Do I gotta spell it out? Bitch be fire Homie! She sells flesh lights of her Punta.”

“Seriously?”

“Backroom on the shelves. I own one.” He laughed. “I fuck her once a week.”

“And her daughter on the side.”

“Sounding like you Homie.”

“True! Even Rhoda. I probably shouldn’t have hit her being underage.”

“Homie? Rhoda gets hit at school on a daily basis. Don’t let it bother you. You’ve been to Horton-D, you know what goes on in the schools.”

“I’m learning. My aunt’s been fucking teachers at H-D. You did not hear that from me.” Nope! Lips zipped with a smirk. “Too bad the door has a warning bell.” Mace peered up at the door. “It’d be funny to sneak up on her doing yoga. That is if that’s what she’s doing.”

“I got you Homie! Watch the burglar do his thing.” Rubbing his palms together Ernesto carefully opened the door and reached his fingers up inside the barely parted glass door and pinched the tiny bell’s ringer between two fingers. Nudging the door open in silence he motioned Mace on inside then followed him in. Closing the door with stealth they looked smugly at one another. The video on the wall screen was loud so even if the bell had pinged it might have gone unnoticed. Music jamming loudly helped. Jazz had good taste in tunes. Whitesnake’s Here I Go Again filtered the shop.

Slowly moving in they used shelves to mask themselves until making certain where Jasmine was. Sure enough, she was in front of the provided sofa, the coffee table moved aside. On a large yoga mat was the busty brunette with red tint in her curls. Wearing a cropped white t-shirt that exposed the lower portion of her monster melons and extremely tight pink shorts she was contorted with her legs in the air, lower body arching backwards. The boys were both biting their knuckles.

Ernie went full on Ninja motioning Mace to follow his lead. Easing behind her and going into the back room without being noticed Ernesto led his compadre to the shelves where over a dozen flesh lights were dangling on hooks. The package a simple clear plastic but with a cardboard seal stapled to it promoted a photo of Jasmine herself, face only. The branding said All That Jazz. Catchy! Looking at one carefully Mace eyed the silicone pussy with drool forming at the corner of his lips. Taking two Ernie whispered, “One for me, one for you. Let’s go out there and fuck her while she’s doing her yoga.”

“What if someone comes in?”

“I’ll be cummin’ in mine.” Ernie grinned. “You can keep yours; I’m buying.”

“Thanks, man! I’d rather fuck her for real. She reminds me of that actress Margot Robbie.”

“That she does. Rhonda and Rhoda look more like their dad.”

“I know! Darn shame, but Rhonda’s still hot.” Enough, in a nerdy kind of sexy.

“I’m digging her. For now!” Ernie carefully opened his flesh light and left the package on the rack. Mace followed his lead and once ready the two shadows crept back out into the store. From Whitesnake to Cinderella’s song Push, Push, Jasmine was rocking out and proving her flexibility. Ernie paused Mace at a shelving that held car model kits and snuck past Jasmine to lock the front door and place the in-reserve store sign on it saying, “Back in 30 minutes.” Secured of being busted too early Ernesto kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants. Mace was fighting laughter at how ballsy his buddy was. Waved to join him Mace shrugged and lost his own pants. Polo shirt and t-shirt only, the boys waited until Jasmine had her back to them watching the workout video on the wall. A fearless move they made their way over the back of the sofa and quietly took a seat.

Using the flesh lights, they abused their erections and expressed how good the toy felt around their girths via strained brows. It was strange beating off in a sense beside one another, but they quickly got past the nerves of that. Jasmine’s booty was just too perfect to stress over it and let their male bonding get in the way. Risky doing this Mace counted on Ernesto’s bravery as a sign no cops would be called. Not that likely the cops would bother. If anything, they might join the boys with a few more flesh lights. Twisted City!

Looking to his left Mace spotted something on the coffee table that made him grin. A silent deviation toward Ernie he pointed out a thick black dildo with a plunger base. Instantly Mace knew that was his 3D model, the proportions were perfect. On it he noted a white film along the veins and questioned if she had used it already. Mind blown over the possibility they observed her sweating and reaching forward for a towel to dab over her face and neckline, then lifting her crop top to dry beneath her breasts. If she was aware that they were present, she sure didn’t act like it.

Standing up she stretched vibrantly. Her shirt rose up to expose both nipples as seen from the sides, until she lowered the fabric. Using her remote to rifle through her 80’s metal playlist she landed on Slaughter’s anthem Up All Night! Dancing in step to it she moved to the coffee table for a sip of water from a large bottle and drenched her crop top almost uncaring if she had a customer or not. Jasmine was carefree! Plucking up the 3D toy she turned to face the sofa. Hmmm! Not a soul! The boys snuck around to the back of the couch to hide, still using her flesh lights. Jasmine trembled slightly almost as if she sensed a ghost. A casual glance about her store to see no movement she crept to a shelving unit blocking the front windows and shot a glance at the sidewalks to see no one. Nibbling her lower lip she dared to go back to her mat and set the 3D model of Mace on the floor next to it.

Wiggling her pink shorts down to her knees she squatted over the toy and eased it up inside her cunt with a squeal. “Fuck! Whoever owns this is huge! Momma like!” Heard, Mace grinned from ear to ear. Facing the workout video, she rode that black behemoth with a rhythm that matched her next song, I Remember You from the band Skid Row. She certainly recalled using it earlier before she opened the store. Skin Row!

Lifting up slowly to peer over the couch back the boys watched her fucking herself. This led them to crawl quietly up over the sofa back to resume their seated masturbation. Studying that heart shaped ass bobbing up and down was a thing of beauty. Ernie decided enough was enough. Standing up he stepped out in front of Jasmine. The second her peripheral spotted intrusion she screamed and fell backwards. “HOLY SHIT! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.