Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 223: MEMPHIS BULLe

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 223: MEMPHIS BULLe - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

memphis.jpg

7:40 AM Wednesday morning! West Memphis, Tennessee!

“Damn! That drive was miserable.” Tony Gunther pulled into the driveway of his parents’ home and shut his pickup truck off. A surprise visit to grab a few things he left stored there he had to make this trip whether he wanted to or not. His last for a while he hoped now that he had a new job as a high school coach at Horton-Dexter High in Nashville.

West Memphis had ruined his reputation, his folks paying for it by hearing that he had engaged in sex with some of his students when he coached here. Eighteen-year-olds or not, it was against the rules. Bitches were fine as hell though and temptation took over. “I dread new girls at Horton-Dexter. Luckily, Piper and Josie have my back there. I know me, once I get hit on, I’ll be plotting hookups. If Piper can tell me to do what I want, I think I’ll believe her. The principal seemed cool too after hearing my history. If he’s not worried, I guess I’ll just take the risks. What’s one or five more scars on my record.”

Glancing left at the neighboring house he gnashed his teeth. “I wonder if Crystal is home. Now that she’s graduated and I’m no longer coaching here I don’t see any reason not to fuck her again.” Too close to home took on a whole new meeting, meaning that is. Hottest little blonde at Memphis-Dean High School, and she just so happened to live right next door. “As stupid as it was sneaking her into the basement of my folks house here, she was goddamned worth it. I still recall her tiny ass climbing through the eaves to reach me after I lost my apartment over the scandal. Crystal was so hung up on me there was no telling her no. I’m just glad I escaped any jail time. I wonder what she’s been up to since I bailed and moved to Nashville.” Eying his cell he was tempted to text her when he realized her car wasn’t in the drive. “8:45 in the morning and she’s gone already? I know she’s not going to college, job I guess, unless her parents booted her out.” Deciding it was better to avoid the blonde, Tony removed the keys from his ignition and climbed out of his truck.

“Time to check in on the most important bitch in my life.” Definitely not his mother. She was hardly any bitch. “Dad is at work by now. I need to stop by the tire store and say hey before I head back.” Closing his truck door, he stretched in the driveway before slowly walking to the front door. Opening it he heard a vacuum cleaner roaring and heard barking at it. The noise level allowed him to sneak in. He even made it to a recliner in the living room without being noticed. Dropping into the cushion he sat there until the vacuum ceased its racket.

“Go lay down Cora!” He heard his mom gripe. “I have to pick up all of that white hair you keep shedding.”

“NOT FOR MUCH LONGER!” Tony chuckled. Under investigation at the new voice in the house, out of the hallway came flying a 150-pound all white Rottweiler who leaped up into his lap attempting to lick him to death. “There’s my girl! No way did you miss me that much.” Oh, yes! The dog was ecstatic to see her master again after two months.

“Why didn’t you let us know you were coming home?” Sheila Gunther stepped out of hiding in her housecoat. “You scared the life out of me.”

“Morning mom! Last minute decision.” Regardless, his mother bent over and hugged her baby boy. “I sure needed that. Both of you.”

“Here to stay?”

“No! Here to take Cora and my things back to Nashville. I landed another coaching job finally.”

“So, no more Macy’s?”

“Nope! Quit when the school counsellor gave me a sizeable bonus for joining her team. I had enough to rent me a nice place where I can keep Cora and still make ends meet. I even talked the current resident into sticking around as a roommate to save money for a while. She really didn’t have anywhere to go so it made sense. She has a good job working from home.”

“A she? A new girlfriend already?”

“Oh, no! She’s cute and all but I’m not tying myself down to any one girl. We’re just agreeing to scratch one another’s backs.”

“Mmmhmmm!” Sheila frowned, “This new school had nothing to say about your resume?”

“They know what happened. I was honest. The principal seemed really impressed by me regardless of what I did.”

“Just try not to repeat your mistakes. Are you hungry? I can scramble some eggs. The coffee is fresh!”

“Absolutely! One good thing about Amber, the roomie, she loves cooking. She’s paying utilities and cooking the food I buy. All I have is rent and expenses. For now, at least, this is a trial basis. I took her name off the lease so she’s free to go when she wants, or if I ask her to.”

“Sounds like a nice arrangement. I’ll text your father that you’re in town.”

“I’ll just swing by Firestone. No reason to distract him. I want to load up and make it back before nightfall. I’ve missed ole’ Kickback as much as you Cora Belle.” He batted his pup’s ears playfully. Kickback was the recliner he sat in. “Oh, I’m leaving my bed, I bought Amber’s king, she had no place for it.”

“Good! Guest bed it is when you visit.” Sheila made her way to the kitchen and left him with his canine critter.

“Listen up, Ms. Belle.” He held Cora’s cheeks, “New home, new friends. I need you to get along with Amber, she’s never been around dogs. No gnawing on her things.” A woof the pup had zero clue what he was talking about. “Wanna go outside a bit?” He nudged the dog from his lap and stood tall. Walking together toward the back door he opened it up to a fenced in yard. Cora bolted out and did her thing as he stood in the door.

“Did you notice Crystal MacEntire was gone?”

“Saw her car missing. Parents kick her out?”

“No. She has a night job as a stripper in one of those 24-hour clubs. Her parents are unhappy with it but she’s making good money.”

“Well, you know I liked that killer body. I’m sure she’s got her fans.”

“Crystal is a sweetheart. As tough as everything was during your allegations at least her parents are not holding grudges, well, Truman probably still is. Crystal’s mother Deanna asked about you the other day.”

“She wanted me too.” He smirked, “Sorry mom, but it’s a fact. Let’s not tell Truman that and hurt their marriage. I never caved to Dee’s temptations, I had enough struggles with her kid and her friends.”

“Emma and Jody are also strippers where Crystal works.”

“You don’t say. Kids are grown up.”

“Barely legal and in a world like that. It’s scary.”

“I agree. It’s their life though.”

“Do you still keep in touch with them?”

“Couple short texts. Since my world blew up, I’ve tried to move on. I’m going to take the grill out back for my balcony.”

“Your father rarely uses it. Take what you need Honey.”

“Personal items mostly. Cora’s things and Kickback, the grill, my trophies and memorabilia, all of my clothes.” He closed the door and made his way to a pot of coffee and filled a mug sit out for him. “Need a refill?”

“I’m fine! Eggs are almost done. Toast some bread or a bagel if you want.” Both! He was seriously hungry. In five minutes, he was setting at the dining table with his mother and feeding his face.

“I often wondered if Deanna wasn’t chasing you. That would have been equally as difficult if you had been sleeping with mother and daughter both.”

“You know me. I like younger women. At least they were eighteen.” Emma Robard by three days, but hey! Crystal by a week, Jody Bender by two weeks. All three at once by week four. Tony had it going on. After meeting Tessa Harper and her crazy ass Russian roommate Svetlana, then Amber Hawthorne at his new apartment he was envisioning another such arrangement. Although, the idea of Amber being under his roof he was ruling her out at the moment. Eventually, no hurry!

“Truman is cheating on Deanna, so she might as well. Since that ordeal with Crystal their household is falling down around them. Deanna has even considered stripping now that she sees how much money Crystal is making. Yes, we talk.”

“Truman eyeballing you?” He winked while chewing his food.

“What? Why would you think that? I’m 51 years old. Truman is 38.”

“I’m just teasing you. Relax! I know you’re faithful to dad, he you.”

“He had better be. I would be lost without him.” Doorbell ringing, they looked toward the entry. “Heavens! I’m not dressed for company.”

“Go on, I’ll answer it.” He slid his chair out then waited on Sheila to fade off down the hallway. At the door Tony looked through the peep hole and grinned. “Fourplay!” With a chuckle he opened the door to see mother, daughter, and conquests. “Are you bitches stalking me? I’ve only been home for thirty minutes.”

“Hey, handsome!” Deanna MacEntire bubbled up as her daughter rolled her eyes.

“She wouldn’t stay at home.” Crystal nudged her.

“Hi, Tony!” Emma and Jody spoke as one voice while fluttering fingers at him.

“Awful cheery this early in the morning.” He stepped outside rather than inviting a houseful indoors. Once the door was closed the three younger girls surrounded him with hugs and kisses to the cheek. Mother simply smiled at him without blinking. Sad but Tony eyed Deanna more. While never caving into Dee’s advances she was certainly a breathtaking beauty at 35. Shoulder length blonde hair like an older twin to Crystal with a killer body based on fitness she could definitely still cut it as a dancer. Fake 40G tits helped!

“We just got off of work.” Crystal spoke up, “I came home to change so we could go get breakfast. Mom is buying.”

“I just ate.” Eyes flared recalling how well Tony Gunther ate pussy. Emma and Jody expressed an immediate hopefulness. “Mom told me you gals are dancing now. No colleges accepting you?”

“Boooring!” Emma hissed, “I’d rather have fun and make boat loads of money. I cleared two grand last night.”

“Twenty-three hundred here.” Jody the brunette razzed her well-tanned girlfriend.

“I got all of you cunts beat.” Crystal laughed, “Three grand! Twenty-six hundred the night before. I’m paying my car off next week.”

“While I get stuck with the Denny’s receipt.” Deanna sighed. “I’m considering dancing too.” A point at the girls she added, “No snide remarks. I have a body that men love.”

“Just not daddy.” Crystal frowned then hugged her mother from the side apologetically. “Sorry, Tony! It’s good to see you.”

“Same! All of you are as stunning as ever.”

“In town long?” Dee asked with a beguiling grin.

“Not long enough.” He chuckled. “I start a job tomorrow if I can get there on time. Wiggle room if I ask but I want to make a good first impression. Coaching at a high school in Nashville.”

“That’s awesome!” Dee applauded him. “You deserved a break.”

“Coming from a mom who bitched over Tony fucking her baby.” Crystal grew snippy. “You were just jealous that it wasn’t you.”

triple-play.jpg

“WHOA! WHOA!” Tony put his palms up. “None of that.”

“You know it was your father who was bent out of shape.” Dee pouted, “Forgive the past like we have Tony.”

“Right!” Jody climbed aboard, “It’s not like we didn’t seduce him. Once we get started there’s no guy who can resist us.”

“TEAM SUPREME!” Crystal belted out and tapped hips with her girls. “That’s what they call us at ASSets. The three of us go on stage at the same time once a shift.”

“ASSets, eh! Fancy place.”

“What are the clubs like in Nashville?” Emma had a thought.

“Same as here. Probably a lot more openminded. At least, I hear that. Doesn’t ASSets make you keep your G-string’s on?”

“Yeaaaaaah!” All three girls whined. “We get sneaky, but the money is too good to be stupid.” Jody added.

“Do the clubs in Nashville go fully nude?” Crystal narrowed her eyes.

“I’ve heard MaleStrom up on the Northside does. Pretty sure the others follow their lead. I haven’t really gone into them, but I hear they get extreme.”

“Define extreme.” Emma smirked.

“More than likely anything and everything.” Observing reactions he shook his head, “Hold on here! I see squeals turning. Wheels at that! You gals need to stay right here.”

“But the money there has to be even better if they go totally nude and get all up on guys, right? We’re greedy bitches, Tony!” Emma giggled. “I want to set myself up with a house that has a swimming pool. Drive a convertible. Wear sexy clothes.” They all nodded in agreement. Dee sighing shrugged at Tony.

“You too?” He chuckled at Momma MacEntire.

“Truman will get everything in our divorce anyway. I might as well consider my future.”

“You’re not living with us.” Crystal put her foot down.

“Hey! Enough of that. Dee raised your ass, respect her.”

“Thank you, Tony. That means a lot.”

“Apologize!”

Crystal reconsidered and hugged her mom again, two for two. “Sorry, mom! I love you and I know you took care of me all these years. I just need to be independent.”

“I understand. Wherever I go, I’ll manage.”

“You and Truman are getting divorced?” A voice behind Tony spoke up. Sheila had gotten dressed and stepped to the door eavesdropping.

“Hi, Sheila!”

“Why am I just finding this out?”

“We just signed papers yesterday. I have thirty days to find a new home. I haven’t worked a day in twelve years. Dancing was just an option.”

“Prenup!” Crystal felt badly for her mom. “We can tolerate you if you want to stay with us wherever we decide to go. Between the three of us we have like ten grand each stashed away. I don’t have to pay my car off.”

“Right!” Emma jumped in, “You’re our mom too Dee. More than our own worthless mom’s.”

“Awww! Thank you, girls. That makes me feel ... Tony?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you need help packing while we’re here?”

“I’m not taking much. But sure, if you gals want to help. One condition though.” He turns to his mother Sheila and whisper’s, “Hold your ears.” With a disappointed look Sheila shook her head and went back inside. Once the door was closed Tony pivoted in step and looked to the ladies.

“What condition?” Dee asked.

“First off, I’m sorry to hear about you and Truman.”

“I’ll be fine. I just need to have purpose, or I’ll go crazy.”

“Ladies? If you want to relocate, I’ll help you find jobs and a place to share. Dee here goes along and keeps you bitches grounded and safe. This does NOT mean you cunts are all over me 24/7. I’ll be there for you four, but I demand room to breathe. If interested let me know before I leave.”

“ALL IN!” Crystal and the girls followed one another. “Mom?”

“Wow! I’ll start packing too. Once the divorce is finalized, I’ll make the trip.”

“Can we move ahead of time?” Crystal grew giddy and hugged her girls.

“I say everyone comes over at once. Let me do some looking around for places. I’d suggest my apartment complex but there’s not enough room in them for four. You need a house.” He froze a moment. “I completely forgot. The neighbor across from my apartment strips at a place called Cashanova. Crazy Russian! Funny though! Let me see what I can do about a job there for you ladies.”

“So awesome!” Emma belted out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.