Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 220: PACK MULE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 220: PACK MULE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-220-army-brat.jpg

“UP AND AT IT CADET!”

Lights on! Wait! What? Before the bugle? Nadine Moss jumped at a boot on her slightly flabby butt, shaking it about. Eyelids erupting with shock at Carl Manley’s tone she lifted her upper body expecting to get up off of her thin cot mattress. Instead, Carl tossed a large backpack on the concrete next to her and prevented her from getting up. “30 pushups! NOW!” Oh, crap! Early morning was tough enough as it was without any before their run calisthenics. This didn’t happen yesterday morning. “WHAT DID I SAY?”

Boot on the grounded she tried her best to rise with his weight on her bottom. Lifting his foot with her finally he maintained contact and allowed her to perform her pushups, if not on a solid surface. The mattress was only three inches thick so it wasn’t far off, but still. Pushups under padding and a boot was challenging. Counting for her she sucked up every ounce of energy she had and managed to complete her ordered fifty. Boot lifted away he nudged her over onto her back. “Fifty setups! MOVE or get out of my house.” Shit! Her first thought. She was happy here and had sworn to her new master no failure. Her mistress Margaret needed her. Under no circumstances would she cave under pressure.

His feet planted over both of hers gave her the leverage needed to help produce that fifty. At forty-one she struggled with a beet red face. “YOU CAN PACK THAT BAG WITH YOUR BELONGINGS IF YOU DON’T SUCCEED.”

“I WILL NOT QUIT!” She found the precious oxygen to retaliate and continue. At fifty he stepped off of her toes and planted his boot into her face and shoved her back onto the mattress. Keeping his stance, she huffed and endured his heel. Once her breathing relaxed, he abandoned her cheek.

“ON YOUR FEET!” Crawling out at his point she first rolled to her knees and bent over forward to kiss his boots before launching herself to her feet with a strict posture, saluting him exactly how he had taught her. “Fifty jumping jacks then you can put a shirt on and pin your hair back. Tie the shirt below your breasts like you did yesterday. ONE! TWO! THREE... “ He called each jump, her feet now on firm concrete. Reaching fifty she stood tall with chin held high.

“SIR!”

“Very good! At ease and get dressed as told. That shirt there will serve.” He directed to one attached to the backpack. Another praise of “Yes Sir!” Nadine carried out her order just as her bugle alarm began blaring. Turning it off in a hurry she resumed the pinning of her hair into a tail before attire “Gets the blood flowing.”

“You are in a good mood this morning, Sir.”

“Sex does that. Not with you, my wife. I actually rolled over and got in a short quicky. Don’t let this get to your head Moss, but I do believe you’re giving her strength. I owe you for that, which is why I’m upping your regimen of workout. I need you in tip top shape for the months ahead.”

“Thank you, Sir. Please believe me when I say I want to make you proud of me.”

“Off to a good start.” He observed her retrieve the Army green t-shirt from the packs handle. Looking it over first she smiled at it. “That used to be Margaret’s. Her dad gave it to her when she was younger, more your age. She insisted you wear it.”

“I am honored.” She slipped it on over her head and found it snug but wore it regardless. Tying it up beneath her breasts wasn’t easy so Carl simply rolled it up under them instead. “Army Brat!” The shirt said, “Marge’s father is a United States Army Four Star General out of Virginia.”

“Should I salute again?”

“Naaa! He’s not here. I suppose you had better wear at least a G-string. I took a huge chance yesterday running you bottomless. Nobody complained but that was only your first run. I doubt I’d have any issues with the police even if they were called but let’s be considerate.” She almost appeared disappointed. Seeing a gentle pout, he changed his mind. “Belay that order. Let the world witness your improvements from day to day. Old Glory remains in your ass at all times unless you need to take a shit. Clean up good and it goes back in. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Pick up your pack and put it on.” Reaching to lift it she was shocked that it weighed so much. A hint of effort required she put her arms through the straps and let Carl synch them tighter. “Pack will hide your ass some so there is our benefit. Pack ass.” He chuckled, “Moss the Pack Mule.”

“I am what you tell me I am Sir.”

“Endure our two-mile run then you can unpack the items inside there right here in your bedroom. Liven it up some with decor.”

“You did not have to Sir. I rather like my empty walls. It reminds me that I have nothing without you and mistress.”

“You’re not choking me up Moss. Until you see what’s in that pack you still own nothing. Let’s get moving, I have a long day ahead of me. There is an exercise bike in Marge’s crafting room. Ride that for thirty minutes each day as long as Marge is resting. Salads and water only.”

“I remember Sir.” She followed him upstairs after plucking up her tennis shoes. Keeping them off until the front door she stood putting them on.

“Hold up!” A surprise visitor in Carl’s son Jesse the young man stepped from the hallway. “I need to wake up, so I’m going to join you. I told mom we wouldn’t be long. Aunt Diana just messaged me too she plans on dropping by for lunch.”

“Good man! It’s been a while since you joined me.”

“I know! I’ll pay for this later.” He chuckled. “Long day but I needed to breath in some fresh air.” Carl leading the way the three of them hit the sidewalk. Watching Nadine’s ass peeking out from under her pack made Jesse shake his head. His dad was crazy making her run with no pants or underwear on. Well aware that she had accomplished that yesterday he wondered just how long they could get away with her exhibition. Kids around the neighborhood getting up for school concerned Jesse, his father a high school principal you would have thought he would worry too. Of course, it was 5:00 AM in the morning and most of those kids were still in their jammies. So, maybe not!

“You’re getting a kick out of this aren’t you Pop?” Side-by-side strides the Manley men ran together watching Nadine up front as directed. Nadine easily smiled knowing she was the center of attention both in front and in back. Oncoming traffic could see her frontal express with vivid sway, tits going bonkers with each step she took. It became hard to keep her shirt rolled up, so she decided to up her chances and revealed her breasts to the world and used her packs shoulder straps to hold her t-shirt up. Officially streaking at 90% exposure she hoped Carl would not tell her to pull it down. Feeling safe in his possession she wanted to push herself to make him see a side to her that he might be doubting in. Fearlessness! A must!

“I won’t lie to you, Son. It certainly brings back memories of my years before meeting your mother. I was young and ruthless back then. Taking risks in the military wasn’t smart of me but I managed to go without getting booted. Meeting your mother probably saved me from court martial.”

“You had a few slaves before mom, didn’t you? At least I remember hearing of at least one. Tilda? Taylor? I know it started with a T.” He dug for info.

“Twyla Parris. She was with me during boot camp. Hot young cadet back then. She had a submissive streak that begged to be molded. Kind of like Moss here.”

“Ever wonder where she ended up?”

“Lost touch once she was assigned. Last I knew she was in Alabama; I think. I’m sure she found herself a master to keep her on her toes. Speaking of, that woman could dance.”

“Broadway or stripper pole?” Jesse chuckled.

“Both, if she wanted. Good singer too. I made her sing naked for her unit, well, the one’s I trusted. A few officers too. I had a pretty good communication going up in Kentucky. Used her to get free moonshine even.” Dad winked at his son. “Hillbillies loved her. On weekends I snuck her off base and really put her servitude to the test.”

“You sound like you miss her.”

“In the past. She only shows up in my mind on occasion. Maybe someday after ... well...” He slightly choked up.

“Mom! I get it. You know I support your decisions, Pop. If looking up this Twyla helps you deal with emotions, then I say do it.”

“Worry about that when and if the time comes. Turn left on Whirlybird Street, Moss.” At the stop sign she veered left and gave Carl and Jesse their first sign of her breasts being out. The bulky pack on her back prevented a clear eyesight up until now. A different direction from yesterday meant new probabilities.

“Don’t forget to send me those addresses for the homes you scoped out for me. I’ll drive by them when I’m between order pickups today.”

“Look at your email. I forwarded the pics and addresses before I got dressed this morning.”

“Mail? No wonder I didn’t get a text. Thanks! Uhh? Are you sure that you should allow Nadine to have her shirt up too? Not complaining.” He added in whisper, “Someone might see and ... whoa! Who is that?” Up ahead on the other side of Whirlybird Street stood a hot blond warming up with stretches in her front yard. “Daaaamn! That’s one sweet ass.” Bending over her tight white yoga pants crept deep within her crevices. Not only that but her Army t-shirt resembled that of Nadine’s with an exception, the Blond’s shirt had slits down the sides to look like a muscle shirt. No bra beneath it when she touched her toes her chest was fully visible until she stood up straight.

“Now that is interesting.” Carl mused in examining her for himself. “That son, is your realtor.”

“Say what?” Jesse dropped his jaw.

“That card I gave you from Xander Vines? That’s his wife Jacklyn, well, Jackie Vines.”

“Holy crap! She’s Piper quality. How did your buddy end up with that?”

“Xander’s no slouch. Before he lost his toes, he was a long-distance runner, that’s how he met her. Jackie is a fitness nut from what I hear. Only met her once long ago but she sure looks more appealing now without her business suit.” He chuckled.

“I think I’m in love with your friends ole’ lady.”

“Let’s avoid that unless she comes onto you. Xander’s a good soldier.”

“Are we saying hi? I did leave a voicemail on her machine.”

“Why not! Run in step at the corner Moss, we’ll be there shortly.” Acknowledged she found her spot of concrete and kept her heartrate high. Crossing the street Carl and Jesse jogged up close enough to get Jackie’s attention. “What? No Xander this morning?” Carl spoke up.

Twisting in step she spotted her visitors keeping in step but going nowhere. “Good morning!” She smiled brightly and noted Jesse first before recognizing Carl. “Sargeant Manley, wasn’t it?”

“That is correct. Been a while!”

“X is getting showered for work. I’ve been slacking lately so I decided to get a quick mile in before heading to the office.”

“Welcome to join us if you want company.” Jesse chimed in trying hard not to look at her chest, her nipple action was hard to miss. A puckered lower lip on her part, she shrugged.

“Why not!”

“Jesse here is looking to buy a home. Xander gave us your card yesterday.”

“I called your number it went to voicemail.”

“I recall a Jesse. I intended to return that call today. Yesterday was such a monster migraine. The market is going crazy, I’ve sold six homes in three days and shown forty. Another pending.”

“Maybe one more if I like what I see.” Jesse zoomed in on her thighs without realizing it. Cameltoe was glorious! Thick lips by the looks of it. She smirked at him for his flattery and paused to look over her shoulder at Nadine.

“Is she with you?”

“She is.” Carl studied her reaction to Moss. “Problem?”

“Heaven’s no!” She primped at her cut up shirt. “Same shirt I believe.”

“Belonged to my wife. It’s on loan.”

“I see. She’s certainly not shy. At least my attire covers most of me. This early in the morning I find the only freedom I have all day. I would say forgive my appearance but seeing your friend there ... your girlfriend?” She eyed Jesse.

“Nope! She’s mom’s caregiver. Dad is trying to get her into shape.”

“I can see rough edges in her. She seems like a go-getter.”

“Time will tell.” Carl hissed, “It’s only her second day.”

“Ah! Shall we run?”

“Right behind you.” Jesse grinned.

“Don’t trip.” She winked at him then turned and took off down her sidewalk. Watching that ass was certainly challenging. That trip might just happen if he didn’t watch his step. Sadly, maybe that was how her husband lost his toes, not watching where he was going. Jesse had to shake off that disrespectful notion, his parents taught him better than that. Crossing the corner Carl bellowed for Nadine to keep up and they eventually merged into two side-by-sides. Jesse made certain to speed up and be Jackie’s partner.

“I could fall for you.” Jesse took the chance. Respectful, sure but he felt like flirting. Her gaze shifting from the walkway ahead to check him out she smiled with a feigned blush.

“Married! 32 at that.” Regardless she flipped her tongue at him.

“Only a number.”

“Tell me that when you see the price on some of the homes, I show you.”

“Not to look bad but my dad is covering half. I can manage the dollar signs.”

“Lucky you. So, where are you looking to buy?”

“The house next door to yours was for sale.” He chuckled. “I’m teasing.”

“Well, that might be a bit too close to home. How about we meet at my office later around lunch. We can go over a few locations and decide which ones you want to get a better look at.”

“I’ll cease deliveries from 11:30 until 1:30. Fit me in?”

“Snug fit.” She winked slyly and did indeed glance at his shorts with a full package wagging in stride. It was then that she nearly tripped herself on an upraised section of the sidewalk. Reacting fast Jesse reached over and caught her fall. The unfortunate side was his right hand flew right under her t-shirt’s slit side sleeve and palmed her breast. Behind them Carl also reached for Jackie and captured her long blond hair tugging it. Eyes bulged all around save for Nadine. Even as the men apologized to Jackie the caregiver kept running in step.

“And you tell me not to trip.” Jesse sighed and removed his palm from her jagged nipple. “Sorry about that.”

“My heroes.” Carl released her hair and squeezed her shoulder in hopes to relax her. Fanning herself at their manly manhandling she chuckled. “You’re hired. I need a good massage.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.