Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 215: LOLLIGAG

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 215: LOLLIGAG - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-215-lollipop.jpg

Josie McKellen crept quietly through the front door hoping her husband Henry was either in bed asleep or glued to his work. He often stayed up late designing scenes for his RPG called Frisque, preferring to work overnight so that his twin daughters weren’t aware of its pornographic nature. Tonight, being one of those nights he had music playing so that helped mask her entrance. Beginning to take the staircase she heard talking over the music and couldn’t resist snooping. A woman’s voice only added to the curiosity leading her to hide her new toy MACEtodon under a couch cushion temporarily. Questioning her over it would have been simple enough, but she just didn’t feel any lengthy conversation. At his office door she listened a bit wondering if maybe Dakota was awake and in there with him. Surely not or his door would not be closed.

Stressed over the possibility that she had been played by her besties nephew Mace Belmont into having sex without Josie knowing the true identity of her lover, her heart was saddened. Almost afraid to know the truth she wasn’t much for talking so carefully took her heels off and sat them outside the door. Even with work in the morning only hours away she dared to hold the knob. One of many knobs tonight. Thank God she had told Reese Teller that she couldn’t come in early as per his usual command. He let her off easy, he too tired himself.

Easing the door open Josie ducked her head in to see Henry at his desk in the dark, the glow of monitors basking his musculature. It also shined brightly on the drinking glass in his hand and a nearly empty bottle of Johnny Walker Red on his filing cabinet. Although his game computer was lit, his laptop monitor was his real attraction. “I like that pose.” He said, Josie going unnoticed.

“So, do I! I love being in that angle and taken hard.” Eyebrow raised Josie knew the voice. Sighing she accepted it and went inside to sneak in behind her drunken mate.

“Hello Tessa! Getting my husband drunk and playful?” She prayed Henry wouldn’t want to get frisky after Mace had been inside her. Twice tonight if her suspicions were correct. Eying an opened email on his gaming computer she saw what that pose was. “BDSM! Of course! How goes the research?”

“Tessa’s coming up with some really good scenes for Frisque.” He whispered. With Dakota a vent away and moaning above he frowned and pointed at the ceiling. “She’s been at it for over an hour.”

“She’s obviously discovering herself. Let her have her fun.”

“I’ll do that. You have a good night in class?” Sure! Smiling, she then rolled her eyes knowing here was another lie.

“Eventful! I had a new student that kept me on my toes.” When she had control over them. He’s a smart one, he took me by surprise.” For hours!

“Nice!” Tessa intervened, “Hey Josie! I was telling Henry earlier I met Horton-Dexter’s new basketball coach.”

“Tony Gunther?” Oh, now she was horny again. Captain America himself was scrumptious. “Where did you run into him?”

“He answered a sublet ad. My neighbor Amber Hawthorne couldn’t afford the place on her own. Tony took over the lease and even offered to let Amber stay. Sounds like they’re going to give being roommates a shot. I don’t know why I didn’t tell him he could live with Svetty and I for free.” She giggled. “So hot! Bet on my getting that man in bed.” Josie had beaten you to it, she and Piper Cherry both on a showroom bed in Macy’s of all places. Oh, God! Now she was thinking of Mace again.

“Don’t chase him out of town. We need a coach.” Already on his way out of the city. Not running, but to grab the rest of his things from his parents’ home in West Memphis.

“He even mentioned he might take on the maintenance job Lauren in the main office is having troubles filling. I love me a handsyman!” Josie could relate.

“Sounds like he wants to stay busy. Good for him. Okay, workhorses! Momma McKellen needs her bed, I am mentally exhausted.” Kissing Henry his alcohol breath made her deviate to his cheek instead. Good thing, the cum on her breath and the taste of silicone could not compete but might still be noticed. “I stopped by Piper’s for a drink to settle my nerves but now I’m completely exhausted.” Needing MACEtodon! “Have fun! You Sir! If you get too plastered, don’t you dare climb those stairs. I do not want to sleep through you falling and laying there until I leave for work.”

“I’ll get there don’t you flurry ... worry!” Like his words!

“My point exactly! Enjoy typing one another up.” Josie razzed Tessa then waved goodbye.

“Night Josie! I’m ready to turn in myself. On your own coworker.” Tessa saluted Henry and ceased her screentime. Lights dimmer now Josie squeezed her hubby’s bare shoulders a few times then hugged his neckline from behind.

“I love you Breadwinner!”

“Love you too Bedwinner!”

“Funny man!” True though! Tony at Macy’s! Mace at Piper’s! Roman and possibly Mace again at the hotel. Mmm! Maybe she was a bedwinner. “Off to dream sweet.” A pat on her ass in passing she left Henry to his Johnny Stalker Red. Topped off glass he went right back to work placing his game character Emma into some hardcore bondage. Between Emma and a secondary screen lowered of the characters Montana and Bunny he was having the crime of his life.

MACEtodon retrieved from the couch cushion Josie carried him along with her heels upstairs. Isolated in her bedroom Josie stripped out of her dress and went potty without flushing, knowing it might alert her girls. All she wanted was peace and quiet. Fortunately, for her she was able to shower at Piper’s next door, going over for wine and to brag a bit. That of course meant playtime for she and Piper while stewing over Mace. Sure, she was stressed, but in her heart, Mace’s heart as well, she knew the truth without revealing facts to Piper. As long as she didn’t know for one hundred percent then it wouldn’t officially be betraying her trust. Bad enough the hotel, without Piper learning that she had broken her word to the blonde and allowed Mace to penetrate her in her very own bed. Masking his move Josie threw every ounce of passion she had into kissing his aunt. Fingers crossed she could face Piper and lie to her face convincingly. Enough worry! She still got a taste of... “So did Piper darn it! She can’t be mad at me.” Smooth sailing, she slipped under her soft sheets and hoped to fall fast asleep. Not quite! MACEtodon called out to her, including a skirmish outside that led her to check it out. Ten minutes later she was back in bed leaving Piper and Mace in their yard dealing with drama. Not her part in it mind you.

Across the hall her daughter Dakota had heard her come upstairs and thought it might be her dad. Still reeling over she and Sable masturbating on camera over their mother’s laptop for Angus Furlong while they both watched him fuck Robin Banks and Tina Wiles, she was still wired. She had fallen asleep for maybe fifteen minutes before thinking of her father training her got her fingers and her mother’s dildo busy.

The door across the hall halted her persistent rubbing of her clit and here she was, staring at the ceiling of the hallway. With her bedroom right over her father’s office she realized music was still playing and knew then and there it must have been her mother coming in from what she presumed her college course that she taught. Dakota wasn’t dumb, she probably went straight to Coach Crandell’s after her class ended. Not dumb, but not far off, she was indeed with Roman, just being taught a lesson herself rather than doing the tutoring. Lesson learned! Master’s degree wanted! Badly! That BDSM stuff on Henry’s computer only added to it all for Josie.

Eying her clock on the nightstand Dakota laid there deciding if she should play with her pussy again, save it for school, or even better go tease her father. Knowing his true desire to fuck her someday but fighting hard against it gave her hope he would eventually cave to her own hardcore daddy crush. All of her mischievous begging that he had to teach her everything before she loses her virginity on the night of her birthday party, it a few short days, she welcomed more coaching. Sure, she knew everything, and he had let her go a long way, he even eating her pussy Saturday morning. Suckering him into promising her he would do anything but actual penetration with her going forward left him wide open for more. What to do now? She concluded her mom needed a few more minutes to pass the fuck out. Minutes became thirty just to be safe.

Utilizing her mother’s dildo, she sucked on it envisioning not just her father, but Angus Furlong, Mace Belmont, even other boys from school. She was ready to explore many a boy’s erections in the coming weeks. The Booker Brothers ambushing her in the library in a feigned DP like they had done to her mother was quite a highlight. The boys so huge in height and build really were intimidating, hot though. Giving up her virginity in a few days to Angus she did in truth want to be at her sexiest, her most eager self. Knowing he was still tapping other girls was fine with her, that gave her the excuse that she could be with others as well. Bet on that!

Having sucked her father’s dick, now Mace Belmont’s she was definitely ready for variety. Her mother’s daughter for certain. Turned on by the dildo, visions of a true penis she just couldn’t deal with laying here any longer. Taking her toy with her she got up and once again silently opened her bedroom door. Nude now that her parents gave up fighting, she and Sable over personal freedom, she tiptoed down the staircase.

She heard a clinking of glass about halfway down. Freezing, she sat down on the step to peer through the hand railing at the darkness. It dawned on her what made the noise, her father had hit the liquor cabinet for a drink. She had heard that exact sound many times so the deduction was valid. Question was how much had he drank already? Toooo much!

Seeing him shuffle in the darkness and take a seat on the sofa alone in the blackness of the room she waited and sucked her dildo with anticipation, building up adrenalin. At this hour, knowing she had school in the morning he might get grumpy if she just invaded his peace. Silent as a mouse listening to a ticking clock, she heard her father sigh.

“Can’t sleep?”

Henry spoke up aware of her stealth but at first trying to ignore her. This was his fifth glass of Johnny Walker, and he was feeling its effects. Having worked on his game’s bondage visuals for the last six hours straight he was in need of release. His meeting earlier in the day with Amanda Pruett with Tessa Harper and the hot older secretary Candace Morgan, he had devoted their decision making toward BDSM more, steering a bit away from the incest. Of course, he already had ideas of combining the two.

The more time he spent mastering over Kelly Herbert and somewhat sharing control with Serafina Black his mind was constantly racing. The opportunities ahead which might allow him to assert himself into darker territory was becoming appealing. Maybe that darkness within was brought on by the shadows of his home, including the shadow hiding on the stairs.

“You knew I was here?” Dakota whispered, not wanting her mother to overhear.

“Punky, I presume?”

“Yes, daddy.”

“Didn’t figure Sable would be gnawing on that dildo, you seem to horde it.” Oh, she was busy on her own version of MACEtodon, having snuck by he and Josie before the loving couple called it a night. Well, Josie at least. Sable had abused Mace Jr. in her bed for thirty minutes of her own, turned on not just be the new toy, but of her mischief outdoors with Knox Hardecker and the Terrible Trio. Right in front of her clueless boyfriend while he jerked off on his balcony to Piper Cherry and her mother. Like Dakota, the laptop adventure watching Angus Furlong only added uranium to the fire. Both girls were insatiable!

“I guess this is one way you can tell us apart.” She stood up on the stairs and made her way down coming up behind the back of the sofa. “How’s the tank game coming?” She knew very well it wasn’t any war game. Until he admitted it was porn, she maintained her knowledge.

“Rolling along.” He chuckled and swallowed his JW Red. Standing back up he teetered in the dark going back for a sixth round. It was then she realized her father was naked too. Eyes wide she nibbled her lower lip. “Take a seat. Maybe I’ll tell you a bedtime story so you can drift off.”

Without a word she moved around the couch arm and sat down next to where he was seated. Seeing his silhouette with just enough moonlight coming in to enjoy his stature and well-toned body she rubbed her clit in anticipation. “How many have you had?”

“Glasses of Street Walker or women?”

“Whoa! Where did that come from?” She meant the booze! “But if you want to tell me how many girls you’ve been with, I’m all ears.”

“I was joking Punky. I’m not admitting to anyone outside of your mom, Piper, and Tessa.”

“Tessa’s roommate Svetty?”

“Okay, I’ll add that one to the shopping lust.”

“You don’t have to tell me daddy. I know you see others just like mom does. That’s between you two.”

“Yes, it is.” He corked his bottle and returned to the sofa, plopping down wearily right up against Dakota, hip to hip. “Shit happens. As long as our stupidity doesn’t scare you girls for life. It’s no secret anymore. Stop licking that dildo and put it down.” Taunting him was working.

“I need something to replace it then. Practice time?” She turned slightly hopeful he might let his drunken state commit him to mischief.

“Sure! I’m done resisting you Punky. Just never let your mother see, let alone know.”

“She’s home, I heard her go to bed.”

“I know! She dropped in to say goodnight. I forgot to turn my music off.” He peered over his shoulder at the slender of light from his office desk. The music playing had such a killer beat he actually sat forward in his seat and danced with only his upper body. It made Dakota giggle watching him, so she attempted to follow his moves. Enjoying their bonding moment, he stood up and sat his glass on the coffee table. Claiming her hand, he pulled her up and the two of them danced together to the band Shocore and their song Bonecracker. Henry had always been a metalhead. Bleeding into another song on his playlist of the same band it ventured into a tune called Highschool Punk. How befitting, she was in high school ready to graduate and a punk. Well, a PUNKy! This was fun!

Third song in and still bobbing about adventurously now, Shocore merged into their song Rudy. The lyrics repeating Come on a Little Bit Closer Now led them to bump hips and rub all up on one another, his erection slapping at her, Dakota’s tits grazing his upper abs. She was in awe of his enjoying her company at 2:00 AM. At least he wasn’t ordering her to go to bed. It had to be the alcohol!

Tiring he grabbed his drink and flopped back down into the cushion dick wagging. No words spoken he used a hand gesture offering her free access to his dick if she wanted it. Eyes trembling, she dropped to her knees on the carpet between his legs and rolled her palms over his upper thighs. Staring at him to be certain, he just swigged his Johnny Walker dREaD. Convinced she was in the clear Dakota moved in and stroked his cock with both hands. Before she could say a word, he put his finger to her lips as if to silence any temptation to speak. He only wanted to hear his music.

A wide assortment on this particular playlist ventured into 80’s hair band territory. A big fan of the band Jackyl the first song up fit the mood perfectly. He resisted laughing at the timing. The song, believe it or not was, She Loves My Cock. Too bad Dakota really wasn’t paying attention. She did love daddy’s cock though. Tongue swarming his balls first, she sucked and tugged just as he had taught her. This was all on her, he wasn’t giving instructions this time around.

Nurturing his drink knowing that getting up for more would be a while he slouched and simply watched her silhouette investing a deep interest in making him happy. Flicking his urethra after a lengthy swath of her taste buds salivating up his foreskin, she succulently kissed the tip. A few songs hardly in synch with the situation one finally reared its head. Nickelback’s Something in Your Mouth. This time Dakota was aware and laughed with her throat full. Pulling up she giggled until he palmed her scalp and prompted her back down. That was all he had!

“Daddy can’t get enough of me.” She pondered with glee, deep throating his forearm as she called it. “So big! He and Mace are almost equal in size, but I think Mace beats daddy. Definitely Angus!” She slobbered all over in her gurgling fulfillment. Energized by her father giving her the chance to explore this without instruction, she recalled every lesson, every suggestion he had offered. This tip touching the back of her throat by far the most important.

“Always fight to take it all in. Act as if it’s the best thing ever. No problem there! This is awesome. I love sucking dick. The better I get the more I’ll want to give. Angus is in for it Saturday night. I just hope Sable and I can pull off duping him when we switch in the dark. Whoa! I should wake her up when I go to bed and have her come down and give Daddy more head. As long as daddy thinks she’s me she can gain more experience too.” The more she considered the more ravenous her appetite.

“Punky is getting better. Letting her get away with this is just ignorant. Teaching her is so much like reliving Josie at, well, younger than Punky. Wrong as this is the past was great. Josie and I were living on rocket fuel back in those days.” He swigs his whiskey comparing it to his fuel statement. “We screwed five times a day until I knocked her up with the twins. I miss the hell out of that part of the here and now. I love Josie but dammit it’s sad that I’m letting Punky do this when it should be her mother. I have to close my eyes; I’m seeing Josie in Dakota more and more. This keeps up I’m going to break down and fuck my own daughter. That day my soul goes to Hell. I need more Walker to kill this feeling.”

lilli-pic.jpg

While Dakota grew increasingly lost in her feasting exertion, she barely realized her father was scooting forward to prepare standing up. On her knees she moved backwards without even noticing, the hunger consuming her. It wasn’t until he actually hoisted himself up that she met with having to straighten her posture to keep even with his dick. Drool pouring from her lips in transit he ever so slowly backed his way toward his liquor cabinet along the wall. Shuffling along with him but not losing her meal they made it, Henry leaning against the short ledge. His bottle still out, he plucked it up and used his teeth to turn the cap. Pouring another he tripled the amount so that he shouldn’t require another refill. All the while he felt Dakota squeezing his scrotum in her hand just as he had coached her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.