Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 214: TROUBLE IS

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 214: TROUBLE IS - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

dark.jpg

Shortly after Sable McKellen had met the enemy halfway and actually allowed herself to be pawed up in the darkness, new mischief arose. Her boyfriend Travis up above on his balcony completely unaware of their shenanigans right below him had finally gone to bed. It was time to reflect, simmer, and strategize. Joining his posse of punks Knox Hardecker entered his house to a hand full of new arrivals sitting in his living room. His father gone for the night to watch his lover Svetlana dance at Cashanova left him the house to himself at least until 3:00 AM.

“Trey! What’s up my brother whose mother forgot to smother?”

“Fuck you, you racist motherfucker.”

“You’re half right.” Knox grinned and fist bumped the young buck black man. They had known one another since 3rd grade so this was nothing new. Even after Trey Bement moved out of Horton-Dexter’s district and into Harvester-Kent territory they had kept in touch.

“It’s true.” Neo Pryor laughed, “He’s fucking Perbert’s mommy next door.”

“That skinny dweeb with the hot blond as a mom?” Doubt instantly expressed Trey frowned with dramatic flair, “No way are you tapping that.”

“That I am. I’ll even prove it here in a few. A lot has happened since we all hung out last Treytor.” Traitor for moving to a rival school.

“We just had Sable McKellen in the backyard.” Dillon Kirkpatrick related. The glare he received from Knox made him shut up fast. “Sorry Knox!” Mumble to the rescue!

“One of those twins that live behind you?” Trey’s buddy Spoon spoke up. “I remember seeing those girls at Skinner Pool. You guys’ gangbang one of ‘em?”

“We didn’t fuck her, she’s still a virgin until Saturday.” Knox dealt the hand given to him, “Trust me I’ll be tagging her shortly after.”

“All of us will.” Neo chimed in, “Won’t we?” Glare again, Neo sighed from defeat, nothing he said was confirmed by Knox. “I give up.” Knox obviously had different ideas concerning the gorgeous identical twin. Now that he and Sable had a short pow wow concerning anything further, he needed to keep his word as long as possible before stepping out of line.

“Listen up you dumbasses. We have four days until her birthday party. I don’t want any of you numb nuts to fuck this up at Horton-Dexter over the rest of this week. Treat her like a Queen until after her virginity loss to Perbert.”

“Wait! Perbert is seeing her?” Trey jumped at the ridiculous idea. He knew of the twins as well from the few times he had sleepovers with Knox years ago before sleepovers sounded queer. “Is she blind?”

“She’s coming around. If this makes her happy and she’s still making us happy let the freak have his fun. It won’t last. Hell, I’ll get all of you laid by her someday just hang in there.” Bold statement!

“Dudes!” Hoyt Rollins had his moment, “You should see the bitch living behind Perbert. We just watched her and Sable’s mom fuck her freaking nephew.” Ehhh! Gently exaggerated!

“Say what?”

“Show him Knox.” Shaking his head at far too much information leakage Knox took out his cell and showed them video of Mace Belmont fucking Josie McKellen from behind while his aunt was oblivious. Unable to see Piper or Josie’s faces due to their make out session it was pretty much all Mace and Josie’s backside. “The brunette is Josie McKellen, mom of the twins. You remember her Treytor? The blonde ... hang on I have better video of her.” He scrolled his dozens of hoarded videos of Piper naked by her swimming pool, through her bedroom windows, etc. Sharing, Trey instantly recognized her.

“I saw a video of her crowd surfing at Horny-Dex. That slut is fine as hell.”

“Try wrestling with her. I did.” Dillon Kirkpatrick laughed.

“They were fighting over Josie McKellen’s dress.” Neo laughed. “That’s one ballsy school counsellor. Hell, she used her dildo in the gym in front of all those students. She even let a few of them use it on her. Bitch be crazy.”

“If she’s doing all that she has to be easy.” Acorn Summit, another of Trey’s buddies formed his opinion out loud. “Hook us up, Hardecker.”

“All in good time. Don’t rush me, I’ll be pimping them all soon enough.” He pointed at his trio of terror, “You fuckers need to stop talking. Like I said concerning Sable, like a Queen, got me?”

“We got you. Does this mean we can’t mess with Perbert?”

“You bastards want to get kicked out of school again?”

“No, but I can’t resist making him miserable.” Neo sighed.

“We can do that tonight.” Knox smirked like the devil, “Let’s just give Perbert time to knock out.” He moves to a window behind the sofa to part a curtain. Seeing Kelly Herbert’s bedroom light on still he knew she was awake. No big ass truck belonging to her master Dominic Black out front meant she was available. Not yet though, Trav had just turned his light out ten minutes ago, so they needed time to let him pass out cold before making any moves on his mom. A side glance through the yards he noted Piper Cherry’s own lights still on. Taking back his wisdom Knox turned to his party. “Can you fuckers go without talking for an hour?”

“What’s the plan?” Trey asked.

“I’ll give all you fuckers a night to remember but you have to be quiet.”

“We can do that.” Acorn nodded with a curious glimmer in his sneer.

“The counsellor has a big ass Rottweiler. We get too noisy its going to alert her we’re snooping.”

“You think her nephew told them we were watching?”

“Hard telling! My gut says no. He knows we have him dead to rights in an incest situation, even if he might not have tapped his aunt.” Almost! Verrrrry close to it. Tip in and gone! “Follow me out the back door and keep to the shadows. Not a word once we leave the house. Leave any keys that might jingle here.” After abandoning their bling, he motioned everyone to follow him out the back. Pitch black darkness in their favor they crossed the backyard of the McKellen’s and crept in between homes with stealth moves.

Whispers directly up to Trey’s ear Knox pointed at the balcony above them on the McKellen house telling them that was Josie’s bedroom. They knew Henry was up by the light in his office while walking over. Sable’s bedroom and Dakota’s were both dark. A light on in Josie’s room prompted curiosity, as did the upstairs bedroom belonging to Mace Belmont. Hoyt Rollins told via hand gestures to keep an eye on the McKellen home for activity Knox lured the others to Piper’s curtainless bedroom window. Ground level it was barely tiptoes to see inside. Candles still burning they watched her lying in bed using that new dildo she had found and was really working her pussy over. The Harvester-Kent boys were biting their knuckles as Knox recorded her on his cell.

As they enjoyed her performance they were warned by Hoyt with a loud “PSST!” The balcony on Josie’s bedroom opened up and out stepped Josie naked and proud. Cell in one hand, her new toy MACEtodon in the other she sent a text to Mace. Leaning on her thin metal balcony rail it was an easy capture of her beauty even in the dim lighting from the street. Sucking on that dildo she was giggling as well.

A minute more Mace Belmont opened his bedroom window and leaned out with his own cell to text her back. Now that she had a taste of Mace in both clone and reality she had to know if it was really him at the hotel. Asking him point blank he just shrugged and let her mind wonder. It was fun to make her crazy inside. He did type back asking if she wanted that rendezvous to be him. Her reply of yes and no made the fantasy even stronger. She was still feeling guilty for letting him tenderly fuck her while on top of Piper earlier. Yes, she loved it but now this meant lying further to her best friend.

With Josie leaning and Mace hugging his windowsill the boys became siding on the homes to avoid detection without running. Knox and Trey’s bunch couldn’t stop watching Piper destroy her cunt, her dog watching without sensing intrusion. Suddenly, Piper plucked up her own cell lying next to her on the mattress and made a call. Above them Mace’s phone rang, everyone looking up.

“We live in the same house why do you need to call me?” Mace laughed answering Piper, pausing Josie who moved MACEtodon between her legs. Awkward, she crouched and planted the nine-inch replica of Mace on the balcony floor. Straddling it she went to town fucking herself. Thin cracks in the balcony floor Hoyt and Dillon were privy to seeing her bouncing up and down on the dildo. There was no good angle to record her, so it was all eyes and ears. “On my way!” Mace ended that very short call and sent Josie a text telling her Piper asked him to come downstairs. Pouting she observed him close his window and leave her hanging.

“Darn it!” Josie spoke in a loud whisper. Her moans continued as did her downward plunges. Mace was incredible! Everyone had to slip away because now Josie was looking down at Piper through the window, an easy catch if they had remained. Now directly under Josie the huddled group listened to her building orgasm with vivid grins. After a shrill but held squeal Josie gave up and stood. Legs clenched and shaking she left MACEtodon inside her and turned to head inside her bedroom. Doors closed the boys quietly relocated back to Piper’s window. Seeing a naked Mace walking into Piper’s room but stopping at the door they listened closely to hear them talking.

“Why aren’t you sleeping? You have school in the morning.” All of the boys but Knox and Trey could relate, both of them graduated. It was getting late but none of them were really tired. The terrible trio had been sleeping during the day like idiots, so their timetable was messed up. They would pay for it in school tomorrow.

“We need to talk.” Piper watched Mace even as she fucked herself with his cloned toy. She had no idea she was technically fucking Mace; it was hard not to laugh over the fact. He was so enthralled by watching his penis shredding her pink cunt he didn’t pay a bit of attention to the window behind her headboard. Concern over earlier had left him and living in the moment was all that mattered.

sable-teaser.jpg

“About what?” He stroked his beast back to life before her eyes. “Are you mad because I helped you and Josie? You said I could.”

“No! I’m over that. I give up Mace.”

“Give up?” He swallowed dramatically wondering if his aunt was going to pull out that toy and ask him to fuck her. God, he so wanted that.

“On telling you and Josie not to have sex with one another. I’d rather not question it anymore. You two have my permission if that’s what you want.” She sighed heavily, “Where has this toy been all my life. Damn it’s so perfect. I can’t stop using it. I think I’ll even take it to school tomorrow.”

“You sure? Josie did name it after me. Isn’t MACEtodon going to make you think of me?”

“You hush!” She giggled. “She can call it that around me but I’m calling it TIGHTAN, like the Greek Titans.”

“You have way too much time on your hands Aunt Piper.” He laughed with her. “How about GOGOJIRA? A play on Gojira.”

“I like that! That’s his new name then. Mace?”

“Yeah?”

“My hand is tired.” She released GOGOJIRA and batted her lashes at him. “I won’t have sex with you but you were right earlier. We’ve gone quite a way since you’ve lived here. I can let you use this on me if you want. Do you mind tiring me out so I can sleep?”

“I used it on you earlier.”

“I know but this is just you and I now. You’ve wanted me to open up more and I have, I think we can get over this too. Don’t you?”

“If you’re sure, I have no problem doing it.” He shuffled to the bed and crawled in. “Wait! Do I need to go put pants on?”

“No Mace! I’m over your nudity too. Just don’t get sneaky on me. I’m going to close my eyes and let you fuck me until I fall asleep. Can you at least cover me up when I do? The wine has me drowsy, but I just can’t fall out.”

“Haven’t we played this game when you were drunk, and I gave you a shiatsu massage?” He chuckled, “I got your front.” Her covers were pulled back and she was lying atop them. A tug under her so that he wouldn’t revive her he settled in and took possession of himself, well, his clone. Himself too, he had two hands. Relaxing, Piper let him tenderly fuck her trickling pussy for a good ten minutes. Just as he thought he heard her gently snore he pulled the toy from her vulva.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.