Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 212: hOURGLASS

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 212: hOURGLASS - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-212-bubbly.jpg

“Mmm! I really should go home.”

Freshly showered both Piper Cherry and Josie McKellen ended up in Piper’s Kingsize bed. Walked backwards against her better judgment Josie caved and let the bombshell blonde convince her into a quickie to sleep better. How do you say no to someone so beautiful even with wet hair? Especially your best friend, one you never had before three weeks ago. A close confidante even if not informing her of quite a lot of information dealing with the past. Her tongue was simply too delectable to deny. Not only that but their shared breath had Mace Belmont’s jizz on tap.

Josie still clung to the suspicion that Mace somehow managed to sucker her at the hotel room but just wasn’t positive. The flavor of the jizz on the door wasn’t the same as directly in her mouth from the source. All the while she lay back moaning she reflected on Mace and how things might change if it really was him. All she knew was that man at the hotel rocked her and left her at the gibrALTAR. She could still feel the thick fullness of his penis bottoming out within her. That itch just would not fade. She needed to relive that again at any cost.

“Why can I never tell you no?” She babbled within Piper’s nomadic kisses, looking up at the camera pointed directly at the blonde bombshell’s bed. Even now she wondered if the young man was watching them play. Well aware of the entryway surveillance box she questioned his audacity. It was simple enough to enable the code so that a viewer could see about her home for intruders. Although he lived here, he was the most devious of any invader to ever set foot inside Piper’s home. Well, with the exception of Knox Hardecker when Piper first moved in but that surveillance hardware had yet to be installed. Still, it turned Josie on even more sensing Mace observing them. His earlier questions over the phone on her way home sparked imagination. “The cum he jetted onto the shower door does have a slight minty taste, but again that is common for most men. Even Henry! I wonder if my hubby is looking down at us now from our balcony?” She wasn’t far enough back on the mattress to judge.

Hips rising to feel Piper’s tongue deep inside her, Josie could almost giggle. Not only did Piper lick her own nephew’s nut off of the shower door, but the residue of her hotel room lover had to be still alive within her cunt. On the chances that it was indeed Mace Belmont, then it was a double whammy for the two of them. “If it was Mace this is just too funny. Serious, but funny. Would he really go so far as to seduce me while I wasn’t looking?” Thoughts on Piper’s kitchen last Sunday when she used the island as her table to carve up booty shorts for Piper, she knew the boy had his huge dick right up on her when he thought she didn’t know. “If he could be that turned on to risk doing that, he could do anything.” She had no idea he had snuck into her home and fucked her side of the bed just last week. She slept in dried Belmont that very same evening. So, yes, the boy was capable of taking big swings.

Noting the bedroom door wide open she wondered why he wasn’t spying in person. If he had ventured into the bathroom to nut on the shower door, why bother to hide now. “Where are you, Mace?” As if begging him to enter she had to close her eyes and fantasize just that. By doing so Piper’s tongue became his, picturing Mace devouring her pussy with a hunger that she just knew would be a night to remember, possibly relive. After the hotel that was almost a sworn oath to repeat. Piper might have to get over her request that Josie never fuck Mace. If that was him at the Lovett Inn there was a very big question mark attached to her insistence. “Why didn’t I press Roman to describe my lover?” In one way she needed to know. In another the fantasy of not knowing for certain was such a climax all by itself.

“Even if Roman did describe him perfectly, the description could be a thousand young men in Nashville. Mace has an appearance that is reminiscent to half the city at his age. The only true way of knowing is if Roman sees him again and points him out. Oh my God! This is going to drive me insane.” Just like Piper’s tongue. Not Rotten’s even though the big ass canine was watching them frolic and drooling all over the carpet. She recalled his tongue too. “STOP THIS JOSELYN!” Her brain retaliated, instead squealing and drizzling all across Piper’s chin.

“That’s my wine taster.” Piper lifted away licking her lips. “Your turn. I need a toy. Shoot! Bodzilla is in my desk. Growdan!”

“Why do all of your dildos have names of monsters?”

“TOY in TOkYo babe! We put the HO in toHO! That’s who owns the monsters.” Piper snickered and rolled away to her bedside stand. Opening the drawer, she kept her arsenal in she creased her brow. “Now where did you come from? I don’t recall buying you.” She lifted out a life like monstrosity and wagged it. “Stiffy! Hmm!”

“Do you actually recall every single toy in your toybox?”

“Usually! I’m not perfect though. I just don’t remember him. I guess I need to name him. Care to do the honors?”

Josie trembled heavily and peered at the nine-inch spectacle. “I don’t know any other monsters.” Tossing it at Josie, she caught it and stroked the toy for inspiration. Placing the head in her mouth her brain immediately thought of her hotel guest. “Oh, my GODzilla! This is almost the same size and dimension as the guy at the Inn. Even the length seems accurate. I’m never going to forget him, I just feel it. Need to feel it.” A pause to glare at Piper she sighed, “Piper? Wine does sound good.”

“You’re really going to make me get up? I need pleasure too.” She groaned until Rotten woofed. Looking up she pointed at her pooch. “Don’t even think it.” The Rottweiler cringed and laid his head down. “I didn’t want to think this either...” Deep breath inhaled, “MAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!” Josie bulged her eyes at the window shaking yell.

“What?” They heard the boy from the living room. After watching the ladies on that hallway surveillance pad break out his cloned dildo he was bursting at the ScrEAMS. Well, those would be once he was utilized. He just hoped his aunt wouldn’t toss it back in the drawer. Seeing Josie sucking on it and stroking it he was hard as a rock all over again. He worried if he had anything left in the tank but the more he watched the more he was refueling. God bless the canTANKERous! Shuffling to the bedroom door in only his sweats he stuck his head inside to see Josie licking the toy. His penis wagging he took the risk of walking on in. “What am I, a cabanana boy?” He grinned at Josie devoured her banana DOLE! Whole even! A deepthroat showoff just for him.

“Yep!” Piper wiped her chin, “Bring us wine.”

“Why can’t you get your own?” He stared at Josie, she him. In his gaze she even widened her thighs to let him see her pussy. He had to play this cool and cover his eyes. “Don’t do that to me. It’s been a few days since I got laid.” BULLSHIT!!!

“WINE, I SAY! WINE!” Rotten whined! “YOU HUSH!”

“Red or white?” Mace groaned.

“Red!” Josie removed the dildo from her throat and spoke. “Mace?”

“Yeah?”

“Piper wants me to name this toy. Any suggestions? I’m not familiar with all of the Japanese monster films.”

“That’s a big ass dildo.” Braggart!

“Isn’t it? I like it. He feels incredible. My perfect beast!” Josie winked as if hoping he might give her a hint that he had been her lover. “Lick it even!” Like, lick! Same principle!

“Will you two stop teasing one another already?” Piper rolled her eyes. “I don’t want him jerking off in here.”

“Oh, let him have his fun.” Josie defended Mace. “It’s not like he hasn’t caught us a few times or he wouldn’t be standing here now. You called him in.”

“Uggggh! Don’t make me regret this MACEtodon.”

“Whoa! Cool name! That’s what you should call the toy.”

“Not even!”

“Noooo! I like the name. You said I could name him, so I want MACEtodon!” A devilish look at Mace he swallowed dryly.

Ego rising Mace chuckled nervously, “Hey! You forbid us from ever playing together Aunt Piper so give me this one fantasy.”

“Yeah, Aunt Piper! Give me this one fantasy.” Josie used her toe to nudge Piper.

“I give up!”

“What?” Mace bulged his eyes. “I can have sex with Mrs. McKellen?”

“NOOOOOOOO! GODDAMMIT GET US WINE!”

“Geez! You don’t have to scream at me.” Just for him! Someday he told himself he was going to fuck even his hot ass aunt. She had already broken down a few times if never all the way. Darn close though! There was no way that his erection was going down. Up! Up! and AWAY! He turned and headed for the kitchen.

“You’re so mean.” Josie pouted. “I like teasing him. It’s as much fun as actually doing it.”

“Come on Pussycat!” Piper frowned, “I know you want this but darn it. He’s my baby nephew!”

“Whom we both licked his cum off of a door fifteen minutes ago. Need I remind you?”

“That was stupid.”

“Do you regret doing that?” Piper went droll then sighed pointing at her bestie. “No! I hate you my love.” Awww! That deserved a kiss. Meeting halfway they locked lips and made out until they heard Mace coming back. Entering with two glasses of Rose’ he dared to act as if sitting them on a table but instead used Piper’s butt. Easing to peer back she smirked. “Rose’ cheeks!” Cute! With a swift retreat he removed the glasses and waited until they sat up to pass them over.

“Anything else before I turn in?” He hoped asking that wasn’t a mistake.

“You don’t have a job to go to in the morning like we do so you can be our waiter for the evening.” Piper razzed him. “Here! Hold your horses!” She took the dildo from Josie and handed it to Mace. “Compromise!” She held her index finger up then took a drink before finishing her thoughts aloud. Josie found that word compromise intriguing. So did Mace. Sipping her own wine Josie glared at Mace over her glass with a beguiling temptation. Her free hand teasing her nipple. Grey sweats on, Mace had a precum stain seeping through the material. So adorable!

“Alright! I’m setting new rules for you two.”

“Awww maaaan!” Mace just knew this was going South. Although she did say compromise. “What now?”

“I still forbid you two to have sex.” She diverted her point to add Josie, then back to Mace. “I know it’s killing both of you but at some point ... POINT!!! ... there has to be a line drawn.” Another point to herself then Mace he read her mind as that means me and you, too. His heartrate soared at the possibilities as to where this was going.

“Just get to it. Henry is probably wondering where I am. He has to know my car is in the driveway.”

“NO SEX! But I’ll let you use a toy on Josie. If she wants that.”

“PLEASE SAY YES!” Mace jumped at that idea. Holding his clone MACEtodon he poised it right next to his tented sweats. Without care he dropped his sweats and returned it to his hip to align it side-by-side. “Whoa! This thing is as big as I am.”

“Did I say you could take those sweats off?” Piper tried to hide his erection from her. Josie just expressed yearn flashing back to the hotel, including her admission of liking his penis over their phone call. That toy was just perfect. MACEtodon was just perfect. So wet! So very wet! Must have MACEtodon!

“Let him have his moment, Piper. I know the ground rules and so does he. Right, Mace?”

“I’ll survive.” He laughed. “So, I can use this on you?”

“You may! On one condition.”

“My pants go up?”

“No you can remove those for comfort.”

“His comfort, not mine!” Piper hissed and guzzled her Rose’, “FINE! I need a refill. Just bring the bottle.” She waved Mace on. Sitting his clone down on the mattress he took his sweats off first then pivoted to head back to the kitchen. Once gone Piper turned to Josie. “Lover? Please don’t go any further than what I’m allowing. I need this.”

“You didn’t hear my condition.”

“What is it?”

“If Mace uses this on me, he uses it on you.”

“SAY WHAT?” Not the first time he had used a toy on her but only she and Mace knew that night. “Alright! I’ll submit ... or is that commit? Anyways! My only issue with this is the fact that once we do this, he’s going to want to do it all the time. I’m his aunt Josie. If his mother ever catches wind, I’m doing anything at all with him I’ll be looking like Mike Tyson after his tiger mauled him. Same for you! Do you want Henry to know Mace is toying with you? The twins?”

“The girls know what I’m doing in school. I’m pretty certain they had a tad of experience last Saturday too. Honestly, Piper I don’t think I care what anyone thinks anymore.”

“I wasn’t going to put any thoughts in your head, but Dakota snuck over here last night. I don’t know what they did but she was in a good moon ... mood, when I ran into her on our way home.” They did moon Travis and inevitably Knox Hardecker in between yards. Bonding moment! Even if that was actually Sable posing as her sister.

“I’m not surprised. We both know that Dakota is going to jump Mace once she tires of Angus Furlong. If she’s anything like me she will whore around with every guy in her sights.”

“Good start her leaving her shirts and dresses unbuttoned in school. I don’t think either of us can control her anymore. Carl is even letting it slide. Dakota does have a point unfortunately. If you and I can get away with shit, she can. My pep squad is feeling the same way.”

“Which Sable is a member of. I’m so grateful that she’s nothing as rabid as her sister.” HAHAHAHA! If only they knew. Shyster turned slyster!

“I need to stretch a bit.” Piper crawled from bed and vividly lifted every pore on her body. Peering out her poolside window she saw Travis Herbert on his balcony. A light behind him it was easy to tell he was snooping on his telescope. The pervert’s spying nearly an every night occurrence she was used to it. Also, with what she often did at Horton-Dexter there really was no need to be modest. Moving past Rotten’s bed she stepped to her window and actually pressed her 38C’s directly into the glass crushing them. Flipping her tongue out at Travis the boy actually waved at her. A wave back she remained there a minute longer to explore the pool in thought.

“Give me your glass. Not the one you’re teasing Trav in either. Quit encouraging him!” Mace had returned with the bottle. Instead of handing off her glass Piper had to be original and placed it behind her back. Guiding the lengthy base of the glass between her butt cheeks she clenched then let it go. Muscle control a wonderful trait, that glass was defying gravity. “Fill me up!”

“Yeah that helps my young lust.” He groaned but did tip the wine and carefully filled her glass. Just to be evil he spilled just a drop on her cheek. “Oops! I got it.” That little fucker licked her ass cheek. “Yuck! How do you guys drink this stuff?”

Turning from her he left Piper to her taunting. It was almost as if she wanted to give Mace and Josie a moment. It definitely wasn’t to entertain Travis Herbert or, “Great! There’s Knox and his buddies on the balcony.” Waves at her she frowned but waved back before claiming her glass from her backdoor Huggy. “Wonderful! His terrible trio are over tonight. They should be home in bed. I think Carl is letting them return to school tomorrow.” Who needs sleep? Piper! A yawn later she stepped away from her teasing. It hadn’t even occurred to her they had likely seen Mace behind her until that second. “Oh, well!” Not a care in the world.

A few moments prior Mace refilled Josie’s glass but got sneaky and dipped the head of his clone into the Rose’. Slyly she sucked the wine off of it with a flirty gaze as he held it to her lips. It had to be him at the hotel. “GOD! As bad as that is, I hope it was him.” Taking the glass from her, Mace did the unthinkable and dipped his own dick in her glass and stroked his shaft a tad. Precum mixing in he handed it back to her. Jaw lowered she glanced at Piper teasing the boys and instead of taking a drink reached over and licked the droplets of wine from his penis. An OH, FUCK! moment he had to step away. Piper was coming back to bed. It was then Josie sipped her wine as if nothing amiss.

“Where were we?” Piper snuggled next to Josie in their seated positions. Mace holding MACEtodon up wagged it at Josie. “You just hold on, Buddy boy.” He was holding his dick. Sadly, Knox and his crew were witness to it. Sick fuckers! Wait! That could be said of Piper with her naked nephew as well. Even Travis shook his head over the whole incest thought. His mother knocking on his broken bedroom door disrupted the boy’s visual fun anyway. Kelly Herbert’s man Dominic Black had finally decided to go back to Cashanova to check on things.

Dom was in charge of the club during Flossy Taggart’s days off. While the cat’s away the other pussies would play. He wasn’t naive he knew his fellow dancers were earning cash the easy way. Dancing on one pole led to dancing on another one. Travis called it a night and went to chat with his mom over what had happened earlier. He felt the need to apologize for he and Sable. Kelly felt the same and although she was often ordered to never feel bad over any sexual act this was her baby boy. Heartfelt moment she was sorry too for Dom taking her on his carpet in front of Sable and he. They ended up laughing about it.

“Mace?” Josie did like Piper had and took another sip of wine prolonging her finale. “As I told your aunt here while you were getting wine, I had a condition.”

“Oh, yeah! Am I going to hate it?”

“We shall see. I told Piper if you use MACEtodon on me, which I am fine with. She has to let you use it on her too.”

“Just hand me the bottle.” Piper grumbled, “I need to be drunk for that.” Mace was tempted to remind her of the first time he and she had played together side-by-side, that he used her toy on her but kept that too himself. Her eye contact alone suggested he do just that.

“Do I have to?” He played it off then chuckled.

“No objections if you don’t want to.” She sighed with relief, feigning flipping sweat from her brow.

“NOPE! Only fair!” Josie pelted her bestie on the tit. “Mace? Don’t get too invested in that. One time deal for both her and I.” Wink! Wink! Piper saw that and just rolled her eyes.

“Can we just get this over with?”

Coaxing Mace to hand her the clone Josie did as he had and dipped the tip in her Rose’. Wine on it she taunted Piper with the tip. Growling the blonde took the head into her mouth and sucked on it. While she did Mace bulged his eyes. “Shit! Aunt Piper is sucking my dick.” HELL YES!!! Josie in turn lured Mace to sit on the bed and take the other end of the dildo.

“Here! My drinking hand is tired. Enjoy!” Chuckling Mace face fucked his aunt with his mimicked masterpiece. This was awesome! Resting her glass on a bedside stand Josie repositioned to stretch out between Piper’s legs encouraging her back. As Mace fucked Piper’s throat to a noisy gurgle, Josie took her turn eating out Piper. Eyes darting from goddess-to-goddess Mace observed Josie’s passion for flirting as much as Piper losing her vision. Between both forces, her eyes were rolling back. With Piper oblivious in the moment Josie made her move and reached over to grip Mace’s cock. His eyes were rolling as well in shock. Go for it! His drinking hand was tired too. The pressure of Mace shoving that dildo down her throat Piper had six of nine within and loving every second of it.

“How am I doing, Aunt Piper? Love my dick in your throat?” A thumbs up she praised his talents. His phrasing went right over her head, even the head within her mouth. “I knew you would.” He boasted. “I’m adDICKtive like that.” She might actually agree with that if her mind could process anything. Josie’s added fingers in her cunt prevented too much thinking. Easing higher on his knees and outstretching both of his arms Mace maintained his driving force but also claimed Josie’s butt pucker. Her ass rising to assist him she found him hooking her anus with two fingers. Now her eyes were rolling. Shaking heavily Piper fantasized about Horace Tart to detach the fact that her nephew was destroying her vocal cords at the moment. Hold your horses indeed! Horace the Horse was certainly a mighty fine image. The one thought that did cross her mind was mentioning that poker run to Kentucky he invited her on. No time now the thought was fleeting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.