Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 210: BATING TO exHALE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 210: BATING TO exHALE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

bating-2.jpg

Bedtime! The home of David and Mavis Hale.

“And Momma Bear told Goldilocks get your own bed, this one belongs to me and Poppa Bear. No sharing! Poppa Bear growled at Goldilocks and sent her out of the room. Baby Bear offered her room in his twin bed but that meant sleeping on top of him. Goldilocks ended up on the couch but had a good night’s sleep. The end! SNOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRE! I mean ROARRRRRRRRRRR!”

“That’s not how the story goes.” Young Fawn Hale giggled at her father tickling her. Daddy always changed the story around. It was too funny.

“Close enough. Now shut those garage doors and go to sleep.” He kissed his only daughter on the forehead and closed the upside-down book in his hands. She hadn’t even commented on that mistake. Rising up after a perfectly innocent “Night Daddy.” David shut out the overhead light, leaving a small orb lamp on her bedside stand casting a glow up onto the ceiling. Tiny angels flew around the room as the orb rotated on its stand. “Guard her well Winged Wonders.” Door closed he stepped across the hall where his beautiful wife Mavis had been chatting with her two boys about lessons that they had learned for the day with their nanny and home tutor. Standing with a lean against the door frame David reached in and flipped the light switch off and on. “Lights out Tough Guys.”

“Night dad!” Both David Junior and Gregory shared in weary eyes. “Dad?” Gregory spoke up as Mavis left his side to join her husband.

“Yeah?”

“Can you and mom keep your wrestling down?”

“Heard all that last night, huh?” David chuckled while Mavis flared her eyes, this the first-time hearing of their loud lovemaking the evening prior. “I had her in such a headlock she couldn’t get out of it. But yes, I’ll try and keep her on the ropes.” He then whispered, “Break out the bondage equipment. There in five.” A frown and a pat to his tummy Mavis turned to her kids.

“Dream sweet!”

“You too mom.” David Junior added. “Scissor lock him tonight.”

“I’ll give it my best shot.” She snickered with a blush. Taking her leave Mavis shuffled to their master bedroom next door. As David sealed the boys off for the night, he smirked at Mavis over their being busted.

“You heard the man scissor lock me!” He wagged his tongue. “I dare you.”

“Isn’t it adorable how our children try and keep the romance going?” She lifts her nightgown and flashes him her freshly groomed pussy before turning to depart. “Headlock combo if you hurry to lock the doors.” Hearing her offer David darted downstairs and double checked all of their entry points. Setting their home invasion alarm, he eyed a camera on his ceiling.

“I wonder if we’re being invaded visually.” After that oddball encounter online with the Watchtower member known as Harness his hackles were rising. “That bitch could be watching my every move. I don’t know why she has the hots for me but there is no way I’d ever risk my family life. Mav and the kids are everything to me. That masked bitch did have one hell of a body though. I’m guessing personal trainer. I’ll narrow down who you are now that you’ve revealed yourself. Definite bondage lover by what she had surrounding her. Those big ass bodybuilders waiting to serve her means she must be a dominatrix. Of course, if you’re a high-ranking Watchtower member you have the whole city by the balls anyway. Not me! Well, at least not on retainer. It sucks I have to let so much slide just to keep peace but again there is a bit of fun behind that whole mess. It’s sad though how they abuse the younger generation and there is literally nothing I can do about it. On the job, my cell, street cameras know my every move. I really should disconnect these surveillance cameras it’s almost a guarantee the Tower is getting off playing voyeur.” A quick shot of bourbon to relax, he headed upstairs.

Lights out in the hallway he crept into his bedroom to find his wife stretched out in a seductive pose. Smirking at candles lit he disrobed in front of her and made his way to bed. Rolling up against his braided beauty he played with one of her lengthy ponytails. “So, let’s go with foreplay.”

“Mmm! You scissor, I headlock?” 69!

“Absolutely! Let’s build toward that.” He stood stroking his cock on his side of the bed. “Did you talk to Piper about swinging with us?”

“I did! She’s all for it once she discusses it with Roger Dundee. I was thinking we should see if we could all go out on his houseboat. That would be fun, wouldn’t it?”

“That actually sounds like a good idea. A day on the river away from everyone would be perfect. So, how did that short dress go over at school? Booty slips?”

“How could it not? Are you certain you want to know? I’ll tell you but you might forbid me to wear it ever again.”

“Don’t get your hopes up.” He chuckled. “I want you to wear those kinds of dresses and build up that self-esteem. Matter of fact I think you should go shopping again. By yourself this time.”

“There were quite a few dresses I put back because I felt they were too revealing. My body isn’t made for some of them until I pull off some weight.”

“You Mrs. Hale need to stop thinking negatively. Your chest and legs are pure dynamite. I’m digging the way you trimmed that bush down there.”

“It was getting out of hand. I needed the update as much as you probably did. I agree my chest defies logic and my legs have always been my strong point, but my ass and tummy need a bit of toning up.”

“Even your ass is gorgeous. Considering you’ve given birth to three kids your belly isn’t even that far off. Minor stretch marks do you justice.”

“Stop lying to me.” She giggled and ran her fingertips over the few stretch marks that remained. “I rode our exercise bike for thirty minutes when I got home. Now that I’m dressing differently, I really do want to look better. Please encourage me, David.”

“45 minutes a day after school. Do I need to get a nanny to help with chores so that you can rebuild? Zelma may be a day tutor but I’m talking during the afternoons.”

“Can we afford one?”

“It’s just for say three hours. Laundry, dishes, dinner prep. We can do the rest.”

“That does sound wonderful. Are you certain you don’t just want some young girl with a better body to tease you?”

“Chances are I’ll be at work half the time when she’s here. A nanny could be a guy too.”

“That’s true. So, shopping! How many dresses can I purchase?”

“Ohhh! Let’s aim for a weeks’ worth. Seven?”

“Fashion show so that you can approve of the dresses?”

“Sounds like a plan. You might need someone after all to hold your cell. Selfies won’t do it.”

“Piper again?”

“Naaa! I’m thinking your friend Buddy.”

“Seriously?” Her eyes grew big.

“Why not! Like I told you last night I trust you and I’m actually not opposed to your playing if this Buddy wants to. Just you remember who deeply loves you enough to allow that. Come home to me with a renewed vigor.”

“I can’t believe you’re giving me permission to have an affair without you being present. Swinging together is one thing but to play in what would feel like cheating scares me.”

“Afraid you might like it too much?”

“Possibly.” She giggled and rubbed shoulders with him now that he crawled into bed to lay atop the covers. “Does this mean I need to give you permission to play with other women as well?”

“I’ll have a hot nanny.” He grinned and nudged her back.

“If that is what you want.”

“I’m happy with you Mavis. Let’s just do things going forward like this, you warn me, I’ll warn you. No overnights, just rendezvouses or random fun.”

“You did mention a girl’s night out once a week. If you get a nanny, you could also have a boy’s night. Maybe go to one of the strip clubs in town.”

“You mean brothels? Let me just get this out there. You know I can’t go in depth, but those places break every law in the book when it comes to what those dancers do and let happen. If the money is good nothing is by the book.”

“I struggle to comprehend all that. No questions! If that’s what people want that’s on them. You should see what Piper and Josie get away with at school. Mimi Alexander has been acting up of late too.”

“It will probably get worse. Pretty much every school in the city is getting away with more than they should. Information lockdown prevents the outside world from knowing too much. Let’s stop there before I ramble.”

“Piper pulled my cleavage down in the hallway. One of our male teachers saw my tits. It was between classes, so no students saw me. I love that woman to death but she’s crazy.”

“Well aware! To be honest with you I likely know more than you do about her. I’m not talking her unfortunate past with Davon Liberty; I’m referring to her daily routine.”

“How do ... David, stop! I don’t want you to get into hot water.”

“Cameras in the school Mavis. While I’m not a part of this city’s shenanigans or on the take I am privy to certain things. Cop stuff!” Tempted to reveal his newfound knowledge of the faculty arrest last weekend he decides to just let her find out from one of the teachers.

“Honey? We have a camera. Should I be concerned?”

bating-david.jpg

“No camera other than outside and one by the front door. The interior is secure.” He hoped! Who knows if the place was bugged with spy equipment. Being a cop who was not on the bad side, Watchtower could very well be keeping tabs. “Worry more about Horton-Dexter.” He really needed to do a sweep of the house for any unsuspecting bugs. With the hardware at Watchtower’s disposal a freaking fly on the wall might be a camera. Left alone up until Harness he never really stressed over it. Now? Yeah, a definite house cleaning.

“I have a camera trained on my class. Maybe I should stop any teasing. It was fun while it lasted. I did let one boy see up my skirt. That was fun.”

“Just keep doing what you’re doing. I can promise you nobody is going to come barging in to arrest you or Piper, this Josie and Mimi. Like I said the other schools are probably worse.”

“How can you be certain?”

Sighing he rolled away to grab his cellphone and return to lay with her. This time she snuggled up under his arm as he looked up the website Disgracebook. “This site is inside isolated to Nashville. Let’s just say the frequency prevents it getting too far. What I’ll share here is public to the residents but even many of those are censored. It all depends on trust. I have access because of my job and the various precincts can punish me if I challenge them. Want to see what I dug up on Piper?”

“I feel like such a bad friend. Yes! I need to know how crazy she truly is.”

“I’ll show you a few other schools too. Like I said it is widespread.” Before he could produce a single video, a text came through from an unknown source.

“Are you certain Detective Hale?”

“And this is why I worry.” He grumbled. “My looking these up sends out an immediate red flag.”

“They track you?”

“They track everyone in the city. Sadly, including your cell. There isn’t a camera in this city that isn’t recording moves. How do you think I saw your first fashion show at that dress store? Camera! I was even alerted to your mischief.”

“Who sent the text?”

“I can’t reveal that unless authorized.”

“You may!” Another text popped up. “We trust that you keep your wife in line.”

“Oh, my God! Are they listening in?”

“Over your phones Mrs. Hale. Can you be trusted? It is your word over ours should you try spreading knowledge.”

“Yes! Just don’t harm my family.”

“You need not worry yourselves. Your word is sufficient.” The texts kept coming. “David has known for some time now and has kept silent. It was inevitable and we know that. Our tracks are well covered. Now that you are aware of Horton-Dexter you too must remain silent. Our names are not important just know we keep a close eye on all things in our fair city. You will not speak even of this contact Mrs. Hale. Is that understood?”

“Yes! Does Piper Cherry know of you?”

“She does not. Soon enough and on our terms. You are forbidden to speak of this to anyone other than David. Failure to comply could be troublesome. No death threats, but finances could easily be judged.”

“In other words, these guys could clean out our bank account if they wanted and alter any way of recovering it.” David relayed, “Life Lock means nothing! Bank security protocols are pointless.”

“Oh, God!” She sat up and looked as if ready to panic. “David?”

“Just breath. inHALE! exHALE! Live up to our last name.” He then aims for peace talks, “No trouble here! She will comply as I do.”

“Very good!” A response came. “I highly recommend this video.” His cell took control on its own and released a short video of the hallway camera at Horton-Dexter at the exact moment that Piper Cherry tugged his wife’s cleavage down.

“There they are.” David chuckled and showed her. “Nice! 30,241 views. You’re a rock star babe.”

“OH, MY GOD!!! All of Nashville has seen my chest.”

“Take a look at how many likes you got for it.” She narrows her eyes to see it better.

“12,006 people liked my tits? I’m mortified! Honey? What if the kid’s teacher Zelma sees this?”

“Blocked! I made certain of that to safeguard our children. Now Horton-Dexter? I’m pretty certain this 12,006, make that 12,007 include fifty percent of your students. Juniors and Seniors get access and can show videos but any students 15 and 16 are dealt with on a trust, no trust determination.”

“I think I’m going to throw up.”

“Just relax! Keep your word and blend in. This is Piper.” He directs her attention to first her gymnasium body surfing stunt while masturbating on top of a horde of students. Secondly, she watched Piper use her dildo Bodzilla and allow students to fuck her with it.

“I cannot believe she was that careless.”

“Has she been arrested?”

“Not that I’m aware of.”

“Alright listen! I wasn’t going to admit this but yes, she was arrested. She and a bunch of other Horton-Dexter faculty members got drunk and performed a Chinese fire drill downtown at 3:00 AM. Orgy at the stoplights.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.