Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 200: RINSE CHARMING

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 200: RINSE CHARMING - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

art-of-henjo.jpg

Dakota McKellen fumbled about on her way to her locker. Now that the final bell had released the weary souls of Horton-Dexter from their dull existence, well, save for what a few of their sexy teachers were doing to keep them motivated, things were looking up. Sexually frustrated beyond imagination after her own run in with the Booker brothers Lyle and Kyle she spent the last twenty minutes in the girl’s bathroom rubbing her pussy to a shrill double climax. Sadly, while doing that she watched the video of her mother Josie being deeply penetrated by both brothers. Examining closeups of their huge cocks ramming in a seesaw effect up her mother’s ripped wide holes she broke into a nervous sweat. “The Booker’s want to do that to me now. Holy shit!” At their mercy in the library Dakota was nearly naked yet the boys did not have their dicks out. It was meant only to intimidate her more than anything. Fun and games to taunt her but too close to home thanks to her mom.

“BOO!”

“KER!” She laughed at herself as a certain Quarterback snuck up on her, his girl Robin Banks and her bestie Tina Wiles backing him up. “I heard you three were hanging out after school.”

“Detention!” Angus Furlong frowned, “Home right after. You can come hang out with us if you want.”

“I can’t! My dad needs me.” Hopefully! “Can I text you later?”

“You know you can. I’ll always answer back no matter what I’m doing.”

“Uh huh! You avoided me after the game last week. I get it though, you were in pain, but you still could have said anything, but you chose nothing. All forgiven, just saying! No matter what you are doing? Does that include who you are doing?” She razzed Robin and Tina, that led to devious smirks and vengeance tickling, both cheerleaders swarming Dakota and giving her heck right back. “STOOOOP! You know I don’t care. I thought we were beyond that these days.”

“It is nice to know you don’t mind sharing the wealth.” Robin hugged Dakota from behind with a warm embrace. “You’re one of us now McKellen.”

“What? The cool kids? I always was, you hookers just never noticed.”

“Oh, come on Dakota!” Tina rolled her eyes, “You only started acting out when Furlong here started hitting on you.”

“Yeah, but I was always open to suggestion. There’s pretty much nothing I won’t do now.” She points at Angus with a mischievous sneer, “You Sir, just wait and see how I am after this weekend. I’ll be unstoppable.” That made Angus brighten up, knowing that he was taking her virginity on Saturday.

“I guess you had better hit this bitch hard Furlong. If you don’t, she might change her mind about being unstoppable.”

“I got this, don’t you bitches worry.” Angus rolled his eyes at them, “Now give me a minute alone before I have to head upstairs and suffer the heat.” Including Piper Cherry putting on the heat.

“What did you do to get detention again?” Dakota realized that he was going there a lot these days. Of course, she didn’t know he had doubled back after their date at Pitstop Park yesterday, so that meant every afternoon. “Scratch that! I don’t need to know your every move. Do your thing Romeo, I’ll do mine, they’ll do theirs. Right, hookers?”

“She fits in so well.” Tina chuckled. “We’ll be in Rob’s car. Come on Number Two. Let’s leave Number One with Jockstrap here.”

“Right behind you, Number Three.” In walking away Robin quietly made it clear that she was Number One. Tina of course, knew that as well but kept up the friendly fire ruse for Dakota’s sake. It didn’t matter who was top doggy when they were all on the bottom.

“Alone at last. I heard what the Booker’s did to you in the library. You, okay?”

“I’m good. They’re only messing with me because of what they did with mom. They’re even drawing pictures of me and Sable in mom’s situation. I think it’s hilarious.”

“If they go too far let me know and I’ll deal with them.”

“Don’t you dare. I liked it.” She laughed. “It just caught me off guard. Like I told you Buddy Boy, if you can play, I can play. I’m not chasing the Bookers and I hope they don’t just take me like they did mom, but that doesn’t mean I want them to think I hate them or anything. If you go threatening them, I’ll look bad and so will you.”

“If you say so. If they really do that to you, can I watch?” He chuckled acting as if defending himself by putting his palms up. Instead of swatting at him she moved up closer and kissed both palms. “Uhhh? Is that a yes?”

“Sure! Just don’t get jealous.”

“I don’t get jealous.”

“Riiiight! Time will tell.” Seeing her twin sister Sable and boyfriend Travis walking toward them she sighed, “Mom has her college class tonight, so I’m sure she won’t hang out too late today. I better get outside to her car. Have fun taunting Piper.”

“She’s a blast. Makes getting detention worth it.”

“Uh huh! I know what she’s capable of. I don’t even care if she teases you guys. I’m so over everything, even mom. If she can do stuff, I can. She can’t even bitch at me over it.”

“I know that must be tough at home. Does your dad know?”

“Not yet! Sooner or later, he’s bound to find out. But again, he does shit too. He’s got like three girlfriends, I think. Piper is one of them.” She laughed then thought better of talking too much about private lives. Not only that, but she wanted to be one of her father’s girlfriends. Crazy bitch!

“All ears if you ever need me.”

“That had better be all hands.” With a smirk she grabbed his crotch and jostled it. That led him to use those defensive palms to squeeze her tits. “Much better! Get used to doing that more often. I want groped nonstop in front of everyone.”

“I can do that.”

“Hey guys!” Sable moved in next to them to witness their handywork and grinned, spinning in step toward Travis. “Squeeze mine!” As if he needed lured in. Dropping his book bag Perbert joined in on the booby ballet. Kisses ensued on both couples. For once Trav felt wanted and secure knowing Angus was popular and not making fun of him. As more students prepped to leave were seeing them Furlong’s best friend Toby Mellon snatched up nerdy Megan Love and merged into the groping section. Pinning her against a locker he had his hands all over her and stealing a breathtaking kiss. Her former boyfriend Dirk Mason seeing them frowned and looked around for a prize of his own. No takers that weren’t doubling their fists to punch him he just gave up and walked right on by the lovers. Not happy, still wounded by their breakup he simply shrugged and headed for home. Meg was giddy happy to be included in Toby’s attentiveness, if not a tad confused by his moving so fast. Dirk had he thought the last laugh when her passed by a certain authority figure.

“BREAK IT UP PEOPLE!” Principal Carl Manley walked by the innocent orgy. “Go home!” On his way to the main office, he stopped to look back and chuckled, “Young love!” He really didn’t care that they were getting frisky, hell, he was promoting it these days. At least Furlong’s hands were on the outside of Dakota’s illegal dress. Shockingly it was buttoned up. What got into her?

“We need to go anyway.” Sable ended her kiss, although Travis was still puckering and smooching open air. A turn left he found another target while still making puckering noises. Walking by on her own way out was his crush in teacher Chandra Mahkarti. Seeing his lips puckering toward her she flared her amazing eyes and feigned a blush. Busted by her he quickly turned instead to see Meg and Toby. He actually caught Megan looking at him rather than Toby whose eyes were closed. Puckering stopped as she winked at him. Too weird!

“Come on Travis, we can make out in the backseat of moms SUV.” Dragging him along they reached the staircase going up and found Josie McKellen on her way down talking on her cell with a certain Coach Roman Crandell. Discussing where to meet tonight he suggested a church not far from their home where she could leave her vehicle safely. Flirtations subsiding due to overactive ears Josie quietly said goodbye to her boyfriend and met Sable and Travis at the bottom step. “Was that dad?”

“No, Miss Nosey! It was the college calling to make certain I was showing up after taking last week off.” Bullshit! She had requested a second day off but swore to attend from here on out starting next Tuesday. “Where is your sister?”

“Right here!” Angus Furlong walked up with Dakota over his shoulder squealing at his decision to get handsy like she wanted, his palm was now on her ass. “Special delivery!” Josie shook her head as he stood Dakota on her feet in front of her mother. A quick kiss to the girl he winked at Josie and kissed at her just for meanness. Josie reacted by backing away, but Furlong knew if it were just, she and he, the woman would have lunged at his lips. Whore! Fun whore though! Kota found it amusing though to see her face.

Trying not to look at Angus taking the steps two at a time Josie smiled at her daughter. “Well, at least I’ll know he can get you home on time when you start dating.”

“Don’t count on that.” Dakota razzed her mom. “No curfews for me. Isn’t that right, Bookerworm?” Oh, no, she didn’t! That infuriated Josie.

“Don’t start! I was in a really good mood.” Josie simply turned to walk away when Sable smacked her sister on the arm to go apologize. That was so not cool to bring up. Sighing Dakota gave chase and jumped in front of her mother and forced a hug upon her. Stunned by Dakota’s move she returned her embrace with a sigh. “I know you didn’t mean to make it sound like it did. I’m just not liking this noose hanging over my head with you two. Please tell me Travis hasn’t seen that video.” Before she could answer the two huggers heard a second squeal and paused to see Travis Herbert with Sable over his shoulder like Angus had done with Kota.

“Coming through! I have your other bookend.” He marched her right by them, Sable was giddily grinning up a storm until she spotted two voyeurs looking their way. Football player Corey Samson was on his way upstairs and heard her squeal. Twenty feet away walked Custer Martini. Her heart sank, Sable had a crush on both boys. It took Custer a moment to jog around them and badge the side door to avoid the turnstile. Opening it for Travis the bleach blonde farm boy chuckled.

“I got the barn door for ya, Trav.”

“Thanks man.” In passing while Custer held the door, he got his chance to speak up.

“Have fun birthday girl.” Thanks to Piper Cherry, he knew it was her birthday in two days. YESSSS! Sable blushed and told him thank you. Dakota squeezing by Custer considered his comment toward her as well seeing as the girls were twins. “After y’all Purdy Ladies!”

“Birthday times two! Thanks for the door, Martini.”

“Yes, thank you Custer.”

“Anytime Mrs. M. See y’all tomorrow.” Especially Josie now that she was teaching most of her classes in the nude. He let them out then followed along on his way to the parking lot. Damn! All three McKellen’s had sweet asses. After fucking Piper Cherry in the principal’s office, he wondered if he could target Josie too. Someday, he thought!

“Back to your question earlier, I think Trav has seen it. He overheard Angus talking about it with me at my locker. Just ignore Trav like I do. As long as he’s hot for Sable he’s not going to care.”

“That’s not what I’m afraid of. What if he slips and says something in front of your father? Or his mother for that matter.” She knew Henry was fucking Kelly Herbert, even if her twins didn’t. He had admitted that. All of their lives were so connected it was unreal.

“I’ll tell Sable to keep him quiet. He adores all of us even if he makes me gag.”

“I should tell Henry, but I just can’t. He can get past adults, but students might strain our marriage more than it already is. It is bad enough Henry knows Lyle and Kyle’s father. He used to Coach at my school when I was fifteen. I mean we’re good, don’t let that comment stress you girls, but you both know there is that risk.”

“Whoa! Small world. You know that teaching classes in the nude is going to get out mom. I worry for you, but I won’t betray you, I swear.”

“Thank you honey. Let me get through this weekend and I’ll just confront your father. With your grandparents and Uncle Will coming in let’s not create a nasty atmosphere.”

“Daddy won’t like it. You’re right, he’s going to worry about scandals in the school. He might even insist you quit to avoid things.”

“I will NOT quit my job. I love what I do.”

“Which includes the streaking while reading Romeo and Juliet?”

“I know! I know! Can we just never talk about all of that?”

“Does that include my behavior?”

“Yessss! Just be careful please.”

“OH! Did you notice that new note on the bulletin board? Mister Manley dismissed the dress code entirely. I read it ... after I went potty earlier.” After her orgasms in the bathroom. She still had time before final bell to kill.

“Oh, really? I wonder why he or Piper didn’t tell me.”

“I saw him pin it up and go back into his office. He probably assumes nobody will read it until tomorrow. I’m wearing short dresses every day from here on out. If I get birthday money, I’m going shopping for even sexier.”

“Adults! I have nothing more to say.” She hugged her eldest just before reaching their vehicle. Sable and Travis were making out hard up against the back door on the passenger side.

Students going by leaving honked or physically told them to get a backseat. Travis simply continued kissing and flipped them off. Hearing Josie unlock the doors the young lovers hurried to open the door just to obtain privacy. Sable climbing in first crawled to the driver’s side and let Trav get in behind her. A horn tooting Travis looked left and spotted his teacher Chandra Mahkarti leaving, smiling brightly at them. Too late however to recognize her properly Travis presumed an annoying heckler and turned gripping his crotch yelling, “BLOW ME!” Chandra brightened up yet again at his outburst and resisted any follow up. Instead, she simply waved at him with butterfly fingers. In his thoughts Trav resorted to, “Oh, Fuck Me! Sorry Chandra.” His dick hard suddenly picturing the Hindi goddess actually sucking his dick he crawled in and joined the McKellen clan. None of them even knew who it was to which he said that to. Whew!

Buckling up Travis looked over at Sable and saw her scratching an itch. Her shirt pulled low on her back he realized again that she didn’t have that same inked on heart that Dakota had. Not really giving it much thought he concluded that Mace must have put that heart on Dakota last night after Piper’s nephew fake fucked her against the glass windows of Piper’s office and fitness room. At least he knew it wasn’t Sable. Freaking twins, it was impossible to tell.

All quiet during the ride home gave Travis time to think as Sable moved to the middle of the backseat and huddled up on his side, head on his shoulder. So cute, so adoring, so an act on her part. She fully intended to make Travis feel loved just so she could stay close to his mother’s master Dominic Black. Although she did like Travis, the more boys that eyed her now, such as Custer and Corey, likely others, her brain wanted to enjoy the attention and flirt. Like any seventeen-year-old she wanted it all. Even with Mace last night up against the glass her freedom soared while performing right in front of her clueless boyfriend here. Hell, right in front of clueless Mace Belmont. So, she thought! Even Piper Cherry thought that she was Dakota on the way back home afterwards. The twins were getting good in portraying one another. No screw ups hopefully.

On the sly Sable eyed her mother to make certain she wasn’t watching them in her rearview mirror. Satisfied she was safe she reached her right hand over to Trav’s lap and massaged his inseam. “I must really make him hard.” she brightened up at his erection. Truth be known he was thinking of Chandra Mahkarti, a side fantasy while going over his mistake in telling her to blow him. He envisioned his apology to Chandra tomorrow and her telling him, “No, I must blow you.” and dropping to her knees. He was not called Perbert for no reason. Reacting to her hand he turned and smiled at her, nibbling his lower lip while also checking out mirrors for spies. Tempted to whip his dick out she stopped him and whispered, “Wait until we get home. I’ll go change then come over.” A wink later she added, “I do owe you a blowjob now that my braces are out. I can do that at least.”

“Holy crap!” He bulged his eyes, rejoicing in his thoughts only. Nodding furiously as if a hyena in heat he quickly agreed to that. Leaning over to share in her mumbled tone he told her to wear something skimpy. Giggling under her breath she too consented to that and crossed her toes hoping Dominic might be there to see her. She questioned what to wear but suddenly had no ideas. Concluding she would figure it out she had to ask Travis an important question. Cozy to his lobe she mumbled, “I dare you to do what Mace did to Dakota last night.” Jaw dropping, he was all in for SkIN. Giggling together the ride home was pure adoration. Yes, Josie did peek in her mirror and found them charming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.