Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 194: ENGLISH MUFFin

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 194: ENGLISH MUFFin - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-194-library-whores-nash.jpg

“MmmMimi! What’s gotten into you?”

Josie McKellen found herself stalked backwards into her classroom until colliding against the side of her desk. Savagely steamy kisses moved from her lips to her neck even as Mimi Alexander did her best to remove Josie’s dress. This was right in front of her daughter Sable, so Josie was slightly apprehensive over going along for the ride. Still, her class was goading them on leaving Sable to blush and hide her expression of “This is not happening.” Oh, it was going down whether you wanted to see it or not.

Cell cams were going crazy recording Mimi Alexander’s sudden burst of not just bravery, but passion. To some of them it was as if Mimi was possessed. Josie ended up helping Mimi remove her dress before any buttons could be popped off in the mousy girl’s greed. Three minutes passing, Josie was naked and crawling on top of her desk. Mimi joining her had her hands all over Josie. Both reeking of cum incured throughout the day complimented one another.

With the bell ringing, students didn’t know whether to go to their next class or stay and enjoy the show. Decidedly only a few cameramen remained behind to capture as much footage as they could. Mimi being bisexual shockingly took the lead in this dance off. Unusual to say the least, but after her standing orders from Police Officer Anson Potter her entire demeanor had changed. As if wanting to impress Anson who was somehow tapped into the school’s surveillance cameras observing her every move, she simply had to do this. Josie was no longer complaining, she too was dabbling in the bisexual arena with Piper Cherry as well as once with students Kim Zellers and Annette Pankau. Not as into girls as much as guys she still could not deny that this mousey young blonde was dynamite in nerdy packages.

With students out in the hallway spreading the gossip with incoming classes the room suddenly grew congested. Students that should have gone on to other classrooms could not resist the allure of seeing cute Mimi naked and acting out in ways that they had only fantasized over. They hoped that this was not the last time in seeing this kind of persona in the once shy art teacher. Sure, they had heard rumors of Mimi and Piper Cherry performing a 69 entanglement in art class but very few were there to catch that one. Not today! Today this was too good to be true. With over a hundred intruders surrounding the ladies in their passionate rolling about, the door was even closed and locked to avoid any more entrants.

Mimi purred like a kitten in heat even though she was always referred to as a squeaky mouse. Josie was all about the moans and the show. Eye contact made with the mass of voyeurs Josie simply winked and let Mimi prowl her every inch of flesh. Nipples sucked upon, kisses nomadically going South into her sweet if not cum tainted pussy. Over the last few hours Josie had been fucked by at least eight young ballers on Reese Teller’s basketball squad. Before that she was merely naked and touching herself in earlier classes rather than succumb to freshmen and sophomore sex. No matter, salty tang or not Mimi Alexander tongued Josie’s vulva with vigor, fingers added.

Screaming orgasms forthcoming, the show was simply incredible. After giving the ladies time to enjoy themselves then came the students deciding to lay hands. Palms found Mimi’s tight ass caressing it and prying her cheeks apart merely to show off her ornate interior beauty. Temptation killed the inspection as certain boys unzipped and whipped, but fortunately those jocks in the room prevented sex. This was Mimi and Josie’s time together. No interference! At worst a few hand jobs were given by willing young ladies.

Through the locked classroom door other students fought to catch a glimpse. The surrounding students parting just to share in their experience. Outside Dakota McKellen leaving Edwin Connelly’s class slithered her way in like Flynn to see things for herself and stood in awe. Josie being her mother the students respected her chance to witness it all. Andrea Beckett joining her with Tawny Martin broke rank to get closer, pushing the youth aside. Surrounding teachers realizing the chaos and very few students to fill their classes emerged from their rooms to witness the cluster in the hall.

Mavis Hale and Edwin Connelly looked at one another until Edwin began salivating over her breast swell, Mavis now covered back up. With a scolding wag at Edwin, Mavis ventured into the gathering, ordering many of the freshmen, sophomore, and juniors at least to class. Spotting Kevin Fowler looking ready to cry concerned her enough to step back to visit with him. “Kevin? Are you okay?”

“I am not! Nor will I ever be.” A consoling pat on the back, he lifted an objective hand. “Forgive me Mavis, but do not touch me.” A withdrawing hand later she pouts and offers an ear should he need it. Not today at least. Edwin had scattered enough students to move in behind Dakota, Andrea, and Tawny who were gabbing over the goings on within. In her moment of admiration for her mother Dakota yelped. Looking behind her she found creepy Edwin. The gross fucker had reached up under her skirt and had pinched her cheek. Eyes bulging, she let it go without confrontation. She would remember that and use it against him another day.

“What’s going on?”

A familiar voice lured Andrea to peer to her right. Her heart jumped at the sight of her crush Nathan Lowe. He like many lingered after considering his next class was a free period in the library. Tawny catching on to their earlier spoken of chemistry moved behind Andrea with an evil intent. With Andi’s dress unbuttoned just like Dakota’s was, the redhead reached up with both hands and yanked her dress wide so that Nathan could see Andi’s perky 36C’s. Andrea turned beet red even as Nathan took in the beauty and fullness of them. Before Andi could find the energy to retaliate Tawny put her weight into pushing her right into Nathan. His hands rising defensively, he encountered her tits touching up against his palms. Now Nathan was as red in the face as Andrea.

“Andrea, Nate! Nate, Andrea! Have fun kids.” Tawny kissed Andi on the cheek before leaving her to the wolf, eh, more a lap dog. Her matchmaking skills after knowing of Andi’s crush on Nathan put her in Piper Cherry’s league. Incoming Tawny noted a familiar face and bumped shoulders with her cousin Sandy then noticed her eyeballing Dirk Mason in the crowd. Stopping in her tracks to connect the dots Tawny grabbed Sandy by her hand and tugged her up to Dirk and took that hand and put it on Dirk’s ass. “Yo, Mason? My Cuz likes you.”

“OH, MY GOD TAWNY!” Unlike Andrea, Cassandra’s panic attack sent her racing for Jaye Eccles typing classroom. Jaye herself standing outside with cheer queer Brandon Foster shaking her head at the free for all. Jaye often stayed to herself rather than socialize with others. Black Beauty as students called her was 28, and a dead ringer for actress Jurnee Smollett. Motioning Brandon inside she halted Sandy to calm her down. Tawny simply shrugged and told Dirk, “I tried Slick! Gotta go!” Her man Jesse was waiting on her. Like Andi, Dakota, and Nathan Lowe her free hour in the library often meant skipping class to leave early. Carl Manley never once got after her due to the redheaded stepchild being Jesse’s girl. Yes, Tawny’s parents had divorced and remarried like many others.

“Just breath.” Jaye, her true name Jaynya Eccles, pampered Sandy in her tears. “What is this about?”

“Nothing! My cousin is such a bitch.” A blurry glance back she saw that Dirk Mason was looking her way with a confused look. It was almost as if he were apologizing for something he didn’t even do. The look faded fast with his newly let go Ex-Megan Love showed up followed by of all people Travis Herbert. Trav was quickly nudged aside by Toby Mellon who stole Meg away to talk about their planned date later tonight. Giving up on Dirk, Sandy went with Jaye into her typing class. Dirk himself gave up shortly after and headed to Connelly’s room. Meg and Toby splintered off, one going to Fowler’s class the other to Hale’s. Toby wished he had Mavis after seeing her earlier looking so hot. Sadly, Meg got that chance.

“Why is everyone standing out here?” Trav asked Andrea first as she and Nathan realized they were both frozen in time. Turning away, Nathan headed downstairs feeling stupid. He did sniff his palms though; Andi’s perfume did smell rather good. Andrea in her own stupor looked at Trav and pouted before taking her leave. Enough of this bullshit! After Nathan palming her breasts, she was horny as hell and feeling jilted by him. Resisting tears, she simply went to her locker and stashed her bag. Car keys in hand she bailed for her mother’s car. At least in going to McRonald’s someone might be happy to see her. Oh, yes!

With Andrea gone Travis Herbert who also had free period had no reason to be in any hurry. Moving up next to Edwin Connelly, still a vulture over Dakota, Trav squeezed her shoulder. “Is your mom, okay?”

“She and Mimi are both naked on her desk. They’re really going at it. Wow! Mom ... is really talented.” In her mind she mulled over that talent and sneered, “I can’t let mom be the one all of the guys want more than me. I WILL be sexier. I WILL be every guy’s fantasy. I WILL ... you stop touching me Trav.” That part was vocal.

“Whoa!” Trav jumped at Kota’s grumble and finally caught a break and saw Mimi eating Josie out. “I didn’t know Mimi was a muff diver.”

“Me neither!” Edwin spoke with a droll tone. Dakota winced at the gross fat fucker drooling on her opposite shoulder. His hand on Dakota’s shoulder her opened dress shifted a bit allowing Travis to see the heart that Mace Belmont had drawn on her upper shoulder. It gave Travis a moment to think about that.

“Wonder when she got that one? I don’t remember seeing it on her when Mace was pressing her against the glass last night.” A high-powered telescope was the best thing to being there. Life size and life sighs! Shrugging the detail off Trav asked, “Hey! Tonight, is your mom’s college class, right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“So, she’s going straight home for once? My mom went shopping for my birthday present, so I need a ride home.”

“Just be at her SUV like us. I can’t look at this anymore. I’ll walk down to the library with you. Later Eddie!” Dakota turned into him and patted his big Buddha belly. Edwin then eased away and let her escape his intangible clutches. Watching her walk away with Travis, Dakota instinctively hiked her skirt and mooned Edwin. A grin at her exposure he cleared his throat and went back to his class. Students outside dispersing left only the packed room of MIA students.

In passing on the way to the library Trav and Dakota ran across Carl Manley excusing Tawny to head out with Jesse, Jesse having come inside to tell his father about the cot setup for Nadine Moss and the delivery of tires by former soldier Chaz Arbuckle reason enough. Jesse fought hard to keep the fact he knew his dad’s former boot camp trainee Twyla Parris. He wanted to goad his dad into a visit to Cashanova on Thursday to see her dance on stage. Knowing Jin Zellers would also be dancing Carl would easily be swayed.

“Might want to head upstairs Big Guy.” Travis cast a thumb at the staircase.

“Headed that way now. You two get to class.”

To everyone’s shock Dakota razzed Carl and opened her dress showing him her 34B’s without fear. Tawny Martin busted up. “You go girlfriend.” Carl simply shook his head. Tawny eying Jesse exploring Dakota slapped him on the abdomen. “HEY! You felt her up in Piper’s pool. That’s enough for now.” More than that but Travis hadn’t even heard everything.

“Yeah! Yeah! Hey Dakota. Tits out, I know you’re not Sable.” He laughed.

“No way! My girl would never do that.” Travis nudged Dakota until she slugged him in the bicep. “OWWWWWWWW! What the fuck, Dakota.”

“Don’t touch me! You give me the willies.”

“Hey Bitch!” Tawny giggled, “Willies are the best.”

“Whatever! Go away Perbert.”

“Fuck you, Dakota. I just don’t get you sometimes. Last night you let me watch you and Mace goofing off and now you treat me like shit. I’m out!” Travis fist bumped Jesse then walked off toward the library.

“What was that about?”

“Are you ... seeing Mace now?” Jesse was unclear.

“Just fake fucking him. I blew him last night.” Sable did the rest. No way would Dakota put on a show for Perbert or Hardecker. “Fun! Fun! I want experience so I can give Angus the best blowjob ever.”

“You worry too much McKellen.”

“You can practice on me.” Jesse offered and blocked Tawny’s wrath. Not really anger just playful battle.

“Love to. Pencil me in. Tawny can give me pointers like Robin Banks did.”

“Will do!”

“Later guys!”

“Peace out!”


Upon his 2nd floor arrival Carl Manley found the hallway clear save for one lone soul spying through Josie McKellen’s classroom door. Frowning over his abandoning his Spanish class to pine over Mimi, Carl stepped up to Kevin Fowler and joined him in the peep show. The door still locked from the inside and the room packed with students, all Kevin was really seeing was student bodies obstructing his view. If not for Josie McKellen’s screaming orgasms, it would have appeared as if only a congregation of slackers.

“You did this to my Mimi.”

“Excuse me? I most certainly ... did not discourage her. Nor did I tell her to go this far. Kevin, you need to lighten up.”

“She walked into my classroom naked, in front of all of my students and slapped me. She called me a pussy.”

“Do you feel she’s accurate in that assessment?”

“Of course not, I ... I’m just not capable of being as strong as she wants me to be full time. Carl ... I love that woman, but I know I can’t possibly win her over.”

“Pretty ballsy move jumping up on a squad car hood. If you can do that, you can build your confidence. For the record, I’m proud of you for standing up for Squeaky. Potter deserved that.”

“Potter?” This whole time Kevin had never heard his name but did recognize him from their arrest this past weekend. “My sworn enemy then.”

“Careful what you wish for. Potter is not just corrupt, he’s connected. I’ve dealt with him before. You are right, I should have been out there myself. I hate to say it though, I wouldn’t have been much help there. I could just as easily go to jail like you and the others.” Less likely, but hardly impossible. “With my wife in the condition she’s in I can’t risk that.”

“I suppose I understand that. What have we gotten ourselves into Carl? Can we fight these people?”

“No, we can’t. Trust me if I could... “ He fell short in his commitment, knowing that with his cell, Kevin’s cell for that matter, Watchtower’s hackers could easily listen in. “Just watch your back. Potter won’t forgive and forget. You crossed his line.”

“Why would Mimi go out there and jerk them off like that?”

“She took control to save Andrea Beckett.” Not that Andrea wanted that rescue, but it did feel good to have someone care enough to defend her. Unfortunately, her heroine might fall short the next time. “Andi seems fine though. Still, Mimi should be more careful herself. My question is why did she walk into your class and slap you like that?”

“I think she’s just trying to push me into slapping her back. Carl, I can’t do that. I don’t have a violent bone in my body. Any aggression I did last night was only to keep her happy.”

“Is it that hard to put on a good game face? Sounds like you managed her pretty well for a while at least.”

“I just can’t keep that persona up. I won’t chase her any longer.”

“Yes, you will. Listen to me Amigo, she obeys me because I’m her superior. Not just her boss here at H-D, but because of my military history. I was a born leader and always will be. She deciphers that. I know for a fact she’s attached to you Kev. Just buckle down and man up. I intend to work on you two some more, but it may not always be to your liking. If you want that girl, then build your confidence and stop backing up. Never apologize for one thing.” Screams altered tone. “Sounds like Josie’s fighting back.”

“Why are you not stopping this. All of those students barricaded in there have a front row seat.”

“Oh, I’m going in there. You needed me more than they did. The students are seeing more than they should but I’m pretty sure you know they’re getting used to this kind of display.”

“You let this happen. Why?”

“If I told you we would both be in trouble. Kev?” He made him look him in the eye. A hidden message with his back turned to the hallway camera he mouthed the words, “The walls have ears. Stop asking questions.” Swallowing at the possibility of the place being bugged Kev nodded. “Careful what you say from here on out.” Another nod. Producing a door key from his key ring Carl unlocked Josie’s door. “Go back to your class. Teach! I got this.” Sighing at a loss Kevin listened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.