Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 189: CRACK THE CODE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 189: CRACK THE CODE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

ch-189-nashville-pussy-189-mimi-cop.jpg

With the lunch bell ringing, chaos overwhelmed Horton-Dexter High School. Students ready for a break from grueling classes scurried about like mice in a cheese factory. One such mouse was Dakota McKellen, in a bolt that could have gotten her a spot on the football team. Dodging bodies in her run through the halls would have made her a prime candidate as a Quarterback. Funny that the guy who wanted her most was a Quarterback himself.

Unlike Dakota however, Angus Furlong was taking his time reaching their usual rendezvous point. His flirtations upstairs with newly christened dress Goddess Mavis Hale kept him from being in any rush. Mavis was loving the attention, so she didn’t mind keeping him a few minutes into her own lunch hour. This new lifestyle for Ms. Hale was overwhelming her normal reservations. No underwear beneath an extremely short skirt had her blushing one second, showing off her legs the next. It was what was between those muscular legs that she wanted to see the reactions to. Angus her guinea pig, was adding extra cheese to the factory. While the cats astray, the mice would play. Just ask Mimi Alexander.

At any rate, Dakota McKellen reached her locker in record time and literally changed her clothing in the cubby hole her locker resided in. Students all around watching her remove her shirt and leggings to see her naked she simply teased them with her tongue as she switched attire. The dress she brought from home to wear the remainder of the day was an immediate hit. A button-down front with massive cleavage showed off her gorgeous 34B’s. Zero underwear only added to her Piper Cherry fan club status. Hell, her mother’s fan club was chewing her up as she changed.

Speaking of her mother, up on the 2nd floor in Josie McKellen’s classroom a number of the basketball team cornered her, preventing her from going to lunch with Coach Roman Crandell as planned. It was never easy spending time with Roman, but Josie knew she had him at a hotel later tonight. One quick text while taking dick from behind eliminated any chance that Roman might venture upstairs and bust her. Telling him to conserve his energy worked for him, he was still sweating over the idea that Josie wanted him to invite some random guy in to take her while blindfolded and tied up. Risky move he worried if he had the balls to ask a stranger. She swore she would make his night memorable. Not even she had any idea just how intense it would get. Roman just took a nap in his office.

“I have to hurry. I want the birch tree today. If I can beat Piper, there it’s mine, all mine. I’ll text Angus to meet me out there once I know I have the shade.” Leaving her dress entirely unbuttoned she just slammed her locker door and made her breakthrough the slobbering voyeurs around her. Squealing at a number of boys copping a feel she went flying by the principal’s office to look in and see Piper at her desk looking over files. “Yes! I beat her ass.” To the tree! Passing by her friends Andrea Beckett and Sandy Martin talking to of all people Megan Love, Dakota called out, “TREE BITCHES!”

Sandy bubbled up and walked with Megan Love toward the turnstile to join Dakota. Andrea held back opening her own locker to procure her mother’s borrowed dress that she had brought from home. Seeing how well received Dakota was, and her own hormones escalating after her second run in with the Marietta-Deville Mustangs at McRonald’s, Andi wanted to evolve like her bestie. Knowing the cops told her to go naked if she wanted to would a bit much in school, even if Josie McKellen and Piper Cherry were destroying those rules, now Dakota. Coming to terms with her body and what boys sought she snatched up that dress and hurried to the restroom to change. Luckily, she had a vacant stall to switch out her clothing. Her book bag used to stash her other clothes she stepped out to see of all people, her tongue teaser Tawny Martin.

“Hey, Beckett!” Tawny primped at her shoulder length red hair but watched Andi in the mirror at the same time. Realizing Andi was in a dress she turned to face the brunette. “Nice dress! It’s about time you stepped it up. Rebel cause, Babe! Listen, yesterday at the golden arches, you were bad ass.”

“Are you going there today after school?”

“Can’t! Jesse wants me to drive around and look for houses. My man is going to buy. Can you believe that? So cool! Now we can throw orgies.” She laughed. “You’re invited.”

“Wow! Maybe I should lose my virginity first.”

“Or at the orgy. I’ll hold your hand if you need the moral support. By the way, girl you tasted yummy.”

“I did?” Andrea blushed. “Uh? Thanks, I guess. My mom let me borrow her car so I might go there today. Do you think I’m safe going alone like you do? I kind of, don’t want my friends there.”

“If they get out of hand your safe word is Chandler. That older cop I sat with who held my dress while I played will always have our backs. The manager Evelyn knows what I pull too. She’s friends with my dad. Don’t ask! Eve’s a MILF believe you me.”

“He and the younger officer told me I could get naked anywhere I wanted. That was kind of creepy.”

“It’s a fact though. I run around naked as much as I can. Here at school not so much, even though I want to. Being Jesse’s girlfriend I kind of hide thing’s I’d normally do from his dad. Although Jesse did fuck me in his office recently and Carl saw us.”

“Whoa! Really?” Andi stood stunned. First knowing what Josie McKellen was doing, then Piper, now Carl overlooking Tawny having sex in his office. Dakota was getting away with murder too. “Why is Mister Manley letting things get so crazy here at Horton-D?”

“I hate to tell you babe, but it’s not just here. Every public high school in the city gets wild. We’re behind the proverbial 8-ball here. Piper is changing that more and more each day, so we’ll get as popular. Did you notice we’re getting a Pajama Day on Monday? Next week I’m wearing a onesie. You can bet my ass flap will be open.”

“What about the school cameras?”

“What about them? Carl fixes those, I think. Listen, I can’t say he hasn’t caught me on camera doing things, I know he has but he doesn’t raise hell. To be honest I think he’s as much of a freak as a lot of us. That, or someone is forcing him to be open minded. I try not to dig just in case it goes dark if you know what I mean. Think about it Beckett, what Chandler and Green let us get away with has to prove a point. I know other cops to that say the same. Hell, I fuck cops for kicks. Not Chandler or Green, but others. That stays between us, okay. If you ever run into a problem, find me I’ll help you out.”

“Thanks! I really just want a boyfriend. I don’t understand why guys don’t chase after me. I’m hot like Dakota and you.”

“You just haven’t broken free of your shell turtle dove. Here!” Tawny reaches over and unbuttons Andrea’s dress by three buttons exposing her braless cleavage. “Try that. Once you get comfy do like Dakota and pop a button or five. Guys will notice you.”

“For sex! What if I just want a nice guy ... like Nathan Lowe.”

“You like Nate?” Caught by surprise, Tawny puffs out her lower lip, “Geeky Nate?”

“Kind of! Don’t make fun of him I think he’s cute. He just doesn’t notice me. I’m afraid if he sees me showing off like a slut, he may never look my way.”

“Risk you take Beckett. I need to go. Lunch won’t last forever.”

“Right! Thanks for the pep talk.”

“Pep squad, it’s my job. Have fun if you go to the golden arches. Push yourself babe. It’s the only way to know your potential.”

“I will. As long as I don’t have any friends there to make me insecure. Sandy was cooler than I suspected but she still feels I’m being stupid.”

“My cousin just needs to stop being on the religious side of my clan. Her self-esteem kills her chances. Someday she’ll crack that shell too. Later Beckett!” Tawny hurried out to meet her squad in the gymnasium.

A deafening sigh later Andrea stepped courageously out of the restroom and headed for the turnstile. Shockingly, she heard a few whistles over her dress being opened. Chest bouncing with each step made her smile. “Finally! I’m being noticed.” Oh, yes!

Ten minutes prior to the lunch bell.

“Mavis! Mavis! Mavis! What have you done to yourself?”

“Whatever do you mean Mister Furlong?” The ever-sturdy Mavis Hale sat back in her seat, her desk between she and her newly abandoned class. Still gathering her courage to show off her assets as her husband David prompted, choosing her dress and making her forego wearing underwear, she fought blushes all morning long. Her earlier classes predominantly younger she maintained her dignity as much as possible. This last hour however, she had seniors galore, so she took the necessary steps to move about more. With Angus Furlong in her class amongst a number of his football team, sprinkling in wrestlers, and basketball members the testosterone was running tHIGH.

Desiring the attention, she had denied herself before now that desk was no longer a barricade to hide behind. Well, until the end of class. Prior to the last five minutes Mavis made her rounds getting exercise. Even writing on the chalkboard with her back to her admirers. They were blown away seeing her in a dress after years of nothing but jeans. Her long muscular legs were a massive hit. Her bulging cleavage that her dress struggled to contain even more explosive.

A deadpan audience at first didn’t know how to react to her. Unlike someone such as Piper Cherry or Josie McKellen the school respected Mavis and even in her newest evolution maintained that level of silent admiration. Sure, dicks were hard, certainly tongues were wagging, yet the compliments were simple rather than wolf calls and degrading hijinks. That was a first impression. Wait until tomorrow Ms. Hale, once it all sank in.

“Since when do you wear dresses? You look incredible Momma.”

“Why thank you, Angus. I think my change of insight scared everyone. Not even you made any dirty comments like you normally would.”

“Saving it for after class. Don’t hate me saying this Mavis, but... “ She cocked an eyebrow while smirking as she awaited him to finish his sentence. “ ... naaa! I can’t do it. You look absolutely gorgeous. None of us ever knew how built you really were. Those legs look like someone who runs ten miles a day.”

“Oh? Do you really think so?” She turns her swivel chair to the side and stretches out her legs, Angus relocating to the side of her desk to gather a new look. Rolling her palms over both upper thighs she admires herself. Leaning forward to achieve her caresses meant her monstrous chest becoming watermelons held in check by what almost resembled a scarf, her dress having a tiny window below her cleavage shared a thin hint of swell. Between the overpowering top hem and that window, it was almost as if she was Piper Cherry exposing herself.

“Jesus!” Angus jumped back at the falling rock zone. “Momma? Don’t you ever go back to jeans and blouses buttoned to your neck. Now, I’m speaking my mind. I’ve flirted all year long trying to get you to realize how hot you were and now that you’re wearing this...”

“Finish your rant.” She chuckled.

“I’m going to go find me a dark corner and nut like never before.”

“Oh, really? You think I’m all that?” Her hands poised at her skirt’s high hemline. “Well, thank you Angus. I needed that boost of confidence. My husband made me wear this dress believe it or not. I went shopping with Piper last night and she went crazy buying me dresses. I turned a few heads in the store too, but that means nothing compared to any opinions around here. So, do you think I’ve gone too far? Is the dress too much?”

“Too little.” He laughed. “When you bent forward toward the chalkboard earlier, we saw everything. Gonna be blunt but you know me, Mavis. Saw the clam Momma. You had inseams tightening all hour long.”

“Well, now! I wondered if my skirt rose too high. You saw my ... now I will have to watch out how I bend.”

“Don’t even. You know darn well what Piper and Josie, even Mimi is getting away with and still going strong. Don’t hide Momma. Be free like them.”

“I have my concerns, but I agree. The freedom is intoxicating.” She parts her legs and continues rubbing her thighs almost nervously. Mavis knew he could see her pussy from the front this time.

“Careful Momma. I might beat off here and now.”

“Oh, please!” She grew bubbly over his direct approach. Lowering her eyes to his tented crotch she nearly said please again. That would not be so unpleasant if he did. “Hadn’t you better go grab lunch?”

“Pondering on eating here.” He winked at her.

“Now Angus. Let’s not get carried away.” As she reserved judgment over, the studly Quarterback being a student she closed her knees and hid her vagina then shyly turned to face her desk. Disappointed slightly, Angus heard his cell go off. Retrieving it from his jeans he found a text from Dakota McKellen asking him where he was and to find her under the birch tree in the yard.

Texting back with one hand he told her, “On my way!” Before he could pocket his cell, he received a photo of her with her dress wide open, tits totally in view. The caption with it said, “I want to give you a massage.” Hell yes! “This isn’t over Mavis.” He looked up from his cell. “Don’t you change this new you. Dresses from here on out.”

“Now you sound like my husband. He demanded the same thing. I’ll wear dresses the rest of the week and decide if I can handle them fulltime.”

“That’s my girl.” He pointed at her making her grow sheepish. “Live Momma! Live!”

“I’ll do my very best.” Backing away he kept pointing at her until he was in the hallway. Once outside he took off running for the great outdoors. Lunch was already started so time was running faster than he could.

In her classroom Mavis sat alone and couldn’t resist any longer she stood up and sat on the front of her desk and masturbated, envisioning a room full of drooling voyeurs. The camera at her right side missed out on her succulence. All leg with her hand hidden, her actual voyeurs the members of Watchtower were grumbling up a storm. One particular member a certain female going by the codename of Harness observed her and smiled. On a secondary screen Harness in her private room watched David Hale at his desk at the police department doing paperwork. Harness herself masturbated right along with Mavis, only her excitement was more in tune with handsome David.

“I will have you Mister Hale.”

Ominous indeed!

Outdoors by the popular birch tree in the school yard.

“Will you button up Floosy.”

“Why?” Dakota McKellen defended herself after firing off her text to Angus Furlong. Seated with Kota in the grass was her bestie Cassandra Martin and occasional ally at best, the nerdy but oh, so cute Megan Love. Now that Meg had broken up with her man Dirk Mason in favor of getting to know a certain artistic football player she was trying to blend in more. The fact that Sandy beside her was interested in Megan’s recent ex the chubby Princess was trying to keep her from backtracking so that she might have a chance in stealing Dirk for herself. Evil bitch! “Piper can walk around out here naked.” Dakota pointed out, “I’m at least only halfway there. That can change.”

“Aren’t you worried what your mom might think?” Meg stressed a bit, pondering what people might think of her, associating herself with this gorgeous free spirit. “Wait! Piper walked around totally nude. No way!” Questioning the bombshell blond and the fact she taught Meg how to give a better blowjob and she letting Dirk see her in the locker room shower she realized it was no shocker. She hadn’t even heard about Dirk eating Piper out as of yet. So many students protected Piper. Even when breaking up with Dirk last night he failed to mention it. Of course, mentioning it might not have saved him from her release.

“I guess you must not know how slutty my mom is.” Dakota rolled her eyes. “I’m not proud of her but hey, if she can play, I can play. Still a virgin mind you.”

“What am I missing here?”

“You haven’t seen the Booker video yet?”

“Booker? Say what?” Dakota stretched out in the grass on her belly and utilized her cellphone. She was one of the few who still had possession of a copy of her mom’s video in which the brothers Lyle and Kyle Booker had held Josie up and fucked her at both ends. Playing the video for Meg and Sandy the girls freaked out. “Holy crap! Your mom really fucked the Booker twins?” Meg had to stare up close to see their dicks moving in and out of Josie in a seesaw effect. “Whoa! They have really big dicks.”

“Why am I just now seeing this?” Sandy pointed out. “I’m joking. I’ve seen it. Andi showed me. Your mom is insane.”

“In demand too.” A voice came from behind them as a group of Jocks moved in to join them whether asked to or not. Toby Mellon one of those raiders, Meg immediately smiled as he dropped down to sit next to her. “Sup my modelling buddy?”

“I broke up with Dirk last night.”

“Oh, yeah? Wanna hook up after school? I have Detention today but after that I’m free until like 11:00.”

“Hook up?” Meg’s eyes grew to the size of her glasses. “You want me?”

“I’m willing to give it a shot if you are.”

“You should go for it, Meg.” Sandy spoke up, “It will get your mind off of Dirk.”

“Don’t you think it might be too soon?” Meg whimpered. Dirk might not have been her first lover, but he was the longest relationship she had ever had. “Scratch that. I’m in. Am I meeting you somewhere?”

“How about Pitstop Park around 8:00?” Agreed he had an inspiration, “Speaking of scratch.” Sitting up straight Toby took his t-shirt off expressing his well-developed muscle tone. Meg dropped her jaw, Sandy flared her eyes, and Dakota rolled over onto her back and let the other boys see her lingering hearts all over her body. Many of the Jocks here had actually drawn a few on her. Faded some due to showering but they were still there.

While Kota loved her heArtwork it did create a problem. Now she couldn’t get lessons from her father Henry. If he knew that she was infested in tiny hearts in places that looked bad, he would know she wasn’t innocent anymore. Sable was in no better shape being a copycat. So horny after her day with Angus, Dakota even went next door to play with Mace Belmont last night. Blowing him was a highlight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.