Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 188: MYSTERY MEET

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 188: MYSTERY MEET - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

mystery-meet-1.jpg

Lunch hour! Horton-Dexter High School. Home of the Swallows. Try not to choke on your food.

“You know I have yet to eat lunch in the actual cafeteria. Only problem is, I’ll need to curb my actions a bit with such a mish mash of all ages. I can’t always count on my seniors even if there are over six hundred that are eighteen years old. Those I know would shield me from the underclassmen but there’s bound to be attention coming my way if I go braless and roll my waistband down to bikini beach again.” Piper Cherry paced the principal’s office with indecision. Counsellors abode as well!

“Why do my thoughts always retreat to the beginning? Uggh! I go through this same regression every other hour; the students all know what I get away with by now. It’s not like students don’t brag for me. My conscience is just so back and forth like primal sex. I’ve crossed the line and there really is no turning back. I’ve stupidly let freshmen hit me from behind before I realized how old they were. Josie already knew their ages but said nothing. I’m not mad at her in the least but now I’m not better than her. I’ve broken the law more times than I care to admit since I moved to Nashville and accepted this job. I know Carlos has my back, all of our backs, evidently the police do too, but that still doesn’t make any of us invincible. Wilder still, the students expect me to be as crazy as I am. I want to really cut loose but this seesaw affect is tugging at my soul. I’m such a good person, I’ve lived with marrying a murderer for God’s sake. I should be a better example to these students than acting out as some stupid whore who can’t keep her clothes on. It’s just so compulsive. The more Carl tells me to go for it the more I lose my mind. It’s the counsellor in me, I’m trying too hard to object when I’m my own patient. I’ll need a padded cell by the end of the school year. Hell, even in a strait jacket I’d be sexually abused.” A chuckle at her predicted future she looked up at the camera mounted over the office as if it were her therapist. “Did that pin light on the camera wink at me?” Weird!

“Fuck me! I should just go outdoors like usual but part of me wants to see what I can get away with indoors again. I mean I’m completely covered if not second skin from the waist down unless I roll with the pinches. Namely roll her waistband back down revealing her pinchable areas and more. “My leggings are finally dry due to squirting so much around Custer’s big boy cock. Christ, that farm boy is hung. He might give Mace a run for his money. HA! Custer should be a male stripper. Why didn’t I know about him before I called Boston for my male strippers. I could have put Custer through college for what I’m paying for my footlongs.” She stands up and chuckles at the irony. Ignoring that camera she toyed with her waistband, again lowering it to her pubes and letting a good portion rise up over the band. Feeling behind her to get a hint at where her waistline ended over her butt crack, she evened the band smoothly with over two inches of plumbers crack exposed. Done, she casually looked up and again eyed the camera. “Hmm! A different color light than before. I swear its winking at me. I need to ask Carl why it does that.” Josie McKellen knew, so did Carl but they were forbidden to reveal details.

The enigmatic overseers of Nashville known as Watchtower wanted to play with their food it seemed. Mystery meat if you will, still learning who and what Piper Cherry was truly capable of. Unlike Josie, the only real sex she had in front of any of the school’s cameras was with Roger Dundee, Jesse Manley, and the vending machine owner Special Ed. Anything she was doing up in Detention went without cameras, no power up there. Cell videos caught mostly her masturbating or walking naked. Cuffed up on her desk was a fun video too. Roger had apprehended video of Piper yesterday, but little did he know Watchtower’s seeing eye dogs had already swiped those videos before they were deleted. Primping at her blouse she pulls it tight just to witness the glory of her visionary areolas. “My shirt covers my chest but the material hides nothing without my bra. I give up. I don’t know why I get so over dramatic in my mind. They’ve all seen something, so why fight my inner demons. Just strut Bitch!”

“Wearing out our carpet?”

Carl Manley returned from the front office where he was making copies and chatting with his secretarial staff. Seeing him, Piper halted her runway modelling in the aisle beside their desks.

“I need your advice, Carlos. I was thinking of eating in the cafeteria for my first time. I haven’t met any of the workers there, so I grew curious about the idea. Obviously, I’d be seen by a hundred or more freshmen, sophomore, and juniors, those few seniors still under 18, so I’m you know ... edgy.”

“They’ve seen you wear short dresses. They’ve seen what you rarely hide beneath said dresses. Why get your blood pressure up now?”

“Yes, but I don’t actively flash them. I’m pretty careful of any bending and such.”

“Bullshit Cherry! You get off letting everyone see the good stuff. What did you do at the Marquette football game?”

“That’s slightly different Carl, I had football players and cheerleaders cloaking me most of the time. Even when Maya Trinidad and I ... sparred...”

“Come on Piper people saw skin. They know what scissoring is.” He laughed, “No way around it. You and Trinidad cut the rug, and nobody bitched.”

“Calvin Knobbs mother did. I guess she got over it though Maya and I didn’t get arrested. Again, both football teams and coaches surrounded us Carl. Outsiders in the bleachers were blinded by a wall of senior bodies. They blocked our pep squad too during that itching powder incident.”

“You’re losing your fearlessness Cherry.” He frowned and sat his freshly made copies on his desk in a uniform manner.

“Carl ... I just fucked Roger in his classroom after an interesting game of strip charades. All of his class at the time were 18, or darn close, I actually researched beforehand. Those students I didn’t know I got to know before going too far.”

“Interesting! I’ll have to check out the camera footage of his class later. So, you and Dundee had sex in front of them? Not behind his desk this time?”

“Not full on, that was after the class left the room. Furlong and Rice covered the door to give us a moment alone. Rog did finger me during class, but his hand was under the waistband of my leggings when he did it. Anyways ... my belly is growling I skipped breakfast this morning. All I’ve had to sustain me is coffee with you earlier.”

“You’re wearing clothes so bon appetite.”

“Yes, but my areolas are easy to see. Should I roll my waistband back up?” She tugs her shirt tight to give him a visual, as if he couldn’t already see them clearly. “I did bring a dress from home. I could change for lunch I suppose or just put my bra on until after.”

“Leave it off. Don’t touch that waistband and go eat.”

“Seriously? I mean I can keep my waistline pulled up into my parking lot.” She chuckled.

“Stop sweating before your britches get soaked again. Just go be yourself. You know how far you can do anything; I’ve seen you pull off worse. We both know the entire school by now has seen you naked in some fashion.”

“You’re right! You’re right! I’m being a nervous Nelly. I should have faith in you if anything goes wrong.”

“Yes, you should. Something I should point out...” He winks at her, “Do you think I’d hire any lunch lady or chef that wasn’t open minded?” Her eyes stared without blinking for a moment to process this revelation.

“So ... wow! I guess I really am the mystery meat.” She hissed smiling. “Who are our kitchen staff?”

“Head chef is Nico Perez, prison reform, so he’s buff and tough but a damn good cook. I guarantee he’s got your back because nobody else would hire him and I did.”

“Ah!” She pictures her ex-husband Davon Liberty suddenly and gets a chill that forces her hands into rubbing her biceps. “Sorry!” She winced pathetically, “That term prison just ... you know ... Davon my ex?”

“I get it! The two servers and prep cooks are Ming Lerner, a cute Vietnamese gal married to a guy that could be her great grampa, he’s like 80 and she’s 32. Trust me when I say she’s hardly worried about anything but his money and her green card status. I’m shocked Furlong hasn’t mentioned Ming ... he’s had her.”

“Really? I’ll have to corner him in detention and get the down low.”

“Last gal is Charmaine Jackson, African American. She’s 25 I think, and as flirty as they get. Damon Rice’s cousin’s kid.”

“Again, Damon hasn’t mentioned her.”

“He’s protective of her some, even though he doesn’t stop her if she gets frisky. Antoine Boss sneaks over and sees her I hear. She’s got a record too.”

“For what?”

“Prostitution for a spell. Damon pulled her out of that scene before drugs could be an issue. Let him tell you about that, between us until he does.”

“Gotcha! Okay! Well, I better go, or I’ll get leftovers. Lunch only has what thirty minutes left to serve.”

“Yep! Hold on a minute.” He steps directly up to her and rolls her waistband down as she had earlier until a thicker patch of landing strip popped over. “Confidence booster Cherry. Roll it down further if you know it’s safe to. Don’t cover those up ... flaunt it.”

“God, I love you, Carl.” She grins and bats her lashes, “Crack up?” She turns in step to let him adjust her booty enough to offer another inch of her upper bridge between cheeks. Pucker shadow if she bent over.

“Low as you want under safe conditions.”

“Oh! I have a quick question.” She points at their camera. “Why does the light on top of our camera switch colors?”

“Gremlins are watching.” He smirked. “They like what they see.” Truth! Watchtower members were over the moon for Piper’s beauty and boldness. Their only request that she get nastier. Time! The cads had faith. Carl left his answer at that.

“They must like my Mogwai.” She teases her pubic hair chuckling, “Off to see the lizard! God, I need a tongue on my clit.”

He chuckled watching her walk away, her perfect ass in those yellow leggings was like seeing her without them, that crease snugly right up inside the remainder of her ass was certainly dropping off on both sides. As often as he tried to refrain from interaction, he found himself going to his doorway just to watch her wiggling down the hall with pride. Rubbing his chin, he looks down at his lap to see a bulge. Closing his door and locking it during lunch he went back to her desk and found her bra. Nice motivation he sat back and rubbed one off into her cups. His secret, her discovery.


Lunchtime was chaotic in the cafeteria. Upon arrival, arms over her chest at the moment Piper stood in the double doorway entrance and trembled. While it was indeed a youthful relaxation moment for many underclass students, a large portion of them were already seated and eating, off in their own world gabbing over God knows what. Surveying the populace, she did locate a number of seniors there that she knew would assist her in any hijinks should she apply herself.

“Teacher’s tables ... there’s Dewey. I didn’t get a chance this morning to mingle with the faculty, I’ll start there until the lunch line slims down.” There were at least twenty students waiting on trayed platters. Observing the woman filling plates she easily recognized her as Ming. The other assisting her Charmaine. Carl neglected to mention a cashier, a Hispanic cutie that looked tiny and shy. The girl looked barely out of high school herself. “They are cute. I’ll have to ask Carl why he overlooked Ana de Armas there. Wonder where this Nico is?” She could see the entire kitchen behind the servers. “No muscular stud backing them up. Aw well, I’ll keep my eyes peeled.”

Finding Dewey absorbed with reading a book as he ate, Piper snuck up behind her favorite hairy man she called Wolfman Jack. Placing her hands over his eyes he straightened his posture as if uncertain who would do this in the lunch area. “Guess who?” Piper altered her tone of voice then gave him a hint by placing one of her breasts around each side of his neck as if a travel pillow. Nobody was really looking at her at this point. Alarming, considering how much skin she had showing.

“Hmmm? Can’t see ... now, I can’t hear...” He fidgeted out loud, her breasts were smothering his ears, so it made sense. “Helen Keller?” Not answering him Piper switched tactics and covered his eyes using only one hand to free the other up. While making certain nobody was spying outside of a few Seniors she dipped her finger beneath her waistband and up inside her vulva to bring back a sample of her wet pussy. Bringing her finger back around she not only blinded him, made him deaf, but in placing her finger inside his mouth made him mute.

“See no evil! Hear no evil! Speak no evil!” She whispered.

“HEY! HEY! IT’S THE MONKEE’S!” He mumbled sucking her fingertip dry and sighing. “His book set aside face down to keep his page he howled gently around her fingertip.

“You’ve been talking to Roger about human evolution, haven’t you?” She pulled away then hugged his neck before tugging at his beard. From there she threw her left leg over the picnic table style bench to face him. Looking at her he smiled first then caught a glimpse of her areolas shining like headlights on high beam through her white shirt.

“Nice! I didn’t know Nico was serving pineapple.” A glance lower he smirked, “Or coconut cream pie.”

“DOH!” She made a Homer Simpson response then switched it to, “DOLE!” All in good fun. Eyes lowering to her dynamic cameltoe and that damp divide between her thighs he puckered.

“No dress today. Wolfy like!”

“Miss it, Mister Doggystyle?” She razzed him, referring to him fucking her doggy on the streets of Nashville in their insane Chinese Fire Drill like orgy that got them all arrested.

“Still panting Counsellor.”

“Good! Never change Wolfgang!” She steals a French fry from his plate. “Lines getting low I better get in there before I get table scraps. So, where’s this Nico, I haven’t seen any chef yet.”

“His jobs done for the time being. He usually steps out back for a cigarette.”

“Scary?”

“Big boy! Did time I hear. But hey, in Carl we trust.”

“I do! Let me grab a bite and I’ll be ... maybe back. Testing things around here with so much cameltoe and backup plan ... if you get my drift.” She twists to show off her ass, then faced him again. Reaching down between her legs he pinched a clump of her pubes sprouting up over her leggings.

“Fair trade! You tugged my beard.”

“Mmmm! God, I’m horny!”

“I’m not doing anything after work.” He chuckled.

“Busy! But you know I’ll consider it Dewme Knowles!” Hopping up she swipes one more French fry for the road and squeezes his broad shoulders in making her escape. He watched her wiggle across the cafeteria without even covering her chest or pull up her leggings. Curious he divided his own personal pleasure and absorbed the atmosphere of students. Most seemed uncaring and almost oblivious to her skintight travels, but eyes were certainly catching on. He had his own stress building but kept his thoughts on it minimal. Back to his book ... Call of the Wild. The author’s name was Jack. He might have too later. Especially after seeing London then her stealing his France. Nope! No underpants.

In line behind three young men and two girls Piper opted to tap the shoulder of the girl in front of her. “What’s on the menu today?”

“Meatloaf!” The petite blond rolled her eyes at an angle until she realized it was Counsellor Cherry behind her, attitude changing. “Oh, hey Miss Cherry. You look ... nice today.” Her eyes taking in Piper’s chest. “You are so cool.”

“Thanks! I don’t think we’ve met, have we?”

“Zoey Harker.”

“Hi Zoey! Junior? Senior?”

“Senior. I was in Mister Knowles class that day you two waltzed. I just didn’t speak up. You’re such a good dancer.”

“You should have.” The first two young men in line took their plates to a table, Zoey moving up but returning to face Piper. “You’re not a cheerleader, I’d know.” Zoey in appearance looked athletic, “Girls’ sports?”

“Volleyball before those stupid budget cuts! I really loved playing but that’s over and done, this being my last year here. Dunbar was a really good coach too. I don’t know what we’ll do when Coach Ruth leaves us. You should take over; convince the school board we need volleyball.”

“Concerning Ruth her spots filled! Carl hired a new girl’s coach recently. Basketball though. Sure, I’ll see about volleyball. Jin might be up for that challenge too. Maybe she and Tony can work together on that.”

“Season is over though, but there’s always next year. Awesome! Is this Jin old like Ruth?”

“Oh, no! She’s mid 20’s.”

“That’s cool! Maybe she can actually practice with us and not throw her back out. Volleyball, even if we don’t have a team anymore. Next year, right?” Zoey giggled. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course! That’s why I’m here. I had a question about the menu, so I owe you one.”

“Right! Funny! How do you not get into trouble dressing like ... that? Your pubes are showing. So bold!” She leans closer and whispers, “Your cameltoe is insane. So jealous! I’d wear tight leggings like that if I could. Maybe not so low on the hips but sure. I guess the dress code does allow leggings, but the hips usually have to be covered up. You teachers are so spoiled and us students only get one day a week to crack the dress code. No wait! I heard you convinced Mister Manley to give us a second day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.