Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 187: FOLLOW THE LITER

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 187: FOLLOW THE LITER - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

dr-pepper.jpg

Fanning herself after her interlude with Roger Dundee on the floor of his classroom, Piper Cherry returned to her cubicle office to relax a bit prior to lunch. Kicking off her yellow pumps she sat in her swivel chair rubbing her feet together and deciding now might be a good time to sort through student files to learn a bit about some of her future admirers. That meant getting right back up from her comfy seat to open a filing cabinet behind her.

With the next class bell about to ring she touched up her waistband so that it was riding extremely low, taking the risk as Carl Manley had told her to. No problem there, she loved showing off, that’s why the office door was wide open. Carl off and about at the main office gave her the freedom to explore. In return giving her soon to be passerby’s a chance to ogle her up as well. Even with her leggings rolled low, in the end, it was no different than if she wore a bikini, that crack would still be shining. Pubes too! A three-quarter inch tuft of dark peach fuzz left high on her bikini area as if a fuck you finger to anyone admiring her. Of course, they would say, “Fuck you too!” They all wanted too anyway.

After her run in yesterday with Danny Baltimore and knowing he might pay her a visit due to a welcomed invite, she pulled his file first just to double check if he was lying about his birthday being this Friday. Opening it she saw his report card and realized just how smart the boy was. “All A’s and one B. Nice! Someone pays attention to more than me and my C’s.” Meaning her bras cup size. “That up close brush with his face in my lap was unfortunate, but at least he’s only two days ... even less at midnight, away from my not sweating it. Not that I should stress I’ve let worse get past my judgment What happened was not on purpose though, so I really shouldn’t let it bug me. By Friday I could ... give him a birthday present on the sly. Nothing too crazy but just enough to let him feel special. He really did seem like a good kid. I wonder though, he’s not a jock, the Nerd Herd doesn’t count him as one of their own, so where does he stand? It’s not like he’s an introvert he talked my leg ... open.” She giggled, “I suppose technically Danny got his birthday present already. Still, it would be a sweet gesture on my part to make his day.”

Knock! Knock! She heard a tap on the office door. Turning sideways she smiled, “There’s the man of the hour. I wondered if you were going to stop by.” In stepped Danny Baltimore dressed up as if going on a date. Lifting his 2-liter of Dr. Pepper, purchased before school today and chilled in his car on ice as if champagne. He used his own money, Piper’s cash yesterday going to 8-ounce bottles.

“You invited me. Can I skip class a while and talk.” Other students walking by were drooling over his shoulder at Piper, now facing them, her thin strip of pubic hair rising up over her curled waistband. Danny zeroed in on those the second he turned and blushed a bit.

“Sure! I’ll write you an excuse note. We can even roll it up and put it in that big bottle once we drain it.” He even brought two plastic cups which he showed her as he moved closer. “So, did I scar you for life yesterday?”

“Not even! I was going to ask you if my accident ... made you leery of me. I mean ... there’s no way you didn’t feel my breath ... on... “ Only a nod toward her brilliant landscape. “ ... below the belt.” That last part was under his breathe. She felt that one too!

“As you said, not even. My fault for wearing short skirts like that and no undies. I’m allergic to panties.” Fanning her face with one hand, her bikini area with the other, “As if you can’t tell.”

“Same with me wearing boxers, I just can’t cope with elastic. Is that my file? I see my name on the manilla folder.”

“Oh! Yes! I was just reading up on you Daniel. Have a seat and start pouring.” She waited until he sat down in her only extra chair in the cramped cubicle and unscrew the cap before returning her eyes to his file contents. “Chess team? When did we have a ... ah, budget cuts?” Answered her own question!

“Yeah! I’m pretty good too. As you can tell I’m not the sports type. Chunky butt me!” He laughed. Danny was medium build, not really out of range of being normal if he just applied himself physically.

“Same here! I need to lose a few pounds in my jiggle.” She turned her back to him and twerked just for laughs. “See? I put the ounce in bounce!” Once she stopped, she realized he was missing his cup and pop was spilling all over her desk. “Careful!” She reached for the bottle to lift it.

“Crap! Sorry! I ... forgot what I was doing there for a second there.”

“I have that effect on guys. No harm ... no paper towels.”

“I got y’all covered.” They heard and turned to see Danny’s one time adversary Custer Martini at the door. Entering he took his John Deere cap off and sat it on Carl’s desk before whipping his plain black t-shirt off like a male model. Moving in shirtless, his chiseled chest with not a single hair in sight, he used his now inside out t-shirt to wipe up Danny’s mess. Piper instantly began biting her lower lip at the bleach blonde young stud. His hair was actually lighter than her own curly mane but without a major tan. It was easy to tell he got sun, only on his arms though. After Custer fucked her silly yesterday at Roger Dundee’s encouragement seeing him with no shirt she was wet as hell. Her yellow leggings instantly formed a wet stain over her cameltoe. “Ya’ll need me to dab ya down there, Miss Cherry?” Custer winked.

“I must have got some Dr. Pepper on my...” She sucked in her tummy and used her fingers to compress her abdomen to see the stains. A change of thought due to her guest she deviated her lust, “ ... here to apologize to Danny?”

“Already did.” Both boys eyed her butterfly defect as her fingertips showed off her revealed pubes and damp leggings. “We bumped fists after Detention when he helped me jumpstart my battery.”

“Wonderful! I’m glad you two made up. So, why are you here then?”

“I saw ole’ Danny when I was walkin’ by and figured we should tell you together that we’re cool.”

“Saw Danny before seeing me? Shame on you.” She chuckled. “Did you tell Danny how mean I was to you during detention?”

“I did! She was brutal ... busted my balls a couple times.” He grinned. “Sure, made me toe the line.” Sucked her toes! “You don’t want detention trust me; those Jock-offs were merciless. Comin’ at her like animals. I was gettin’ worried for a minute there.”

“So, was I.” She smirked, “They can be vicious some days. Rabid dogs even!”

“That because of the way you dress Miss Cherry?” Danny handed her a full cup of soda.

“My fault, I’m sure. Boys will be boys. You two ... being boys.”

“Rather be called a man, Ma’am!” Custer rubbed his belly and patted his crotch at the same time while Danny’s attention was on Piper’s bikini area. “I’m diggin’ the yellow leg’n’s!”

“Yeah, they’re awesome.” Danny agreed salivating. “Mister Manley doesn’t get mad you showin’... “ He pointed at her pubes. Looking down at herself she shrugged.

“Showing? My belly button? You can barely see it.” She laughed over her white blouse hugging her under boob and leaving the remainder of her torso dramatically bare to express her tight tummy.

“I think he meant those whiskers, Ma’am!” Custer reached over and pinched her bikini fur and tugged it. Danny dropped his jaw at how bold Custer was.

“Ohhh, that!” She sighed and swatted his hand, “Are you trying to get detention again Custer?”

“Naaa! I reckon I deserve it though. My daddy got after me for gettin’ home late. I have chores on the farm after school. It was dark outside before I finished them. Unless I ask for permission to be late, he gets fuzzy ... I mean fussy.”

“It is pretty fuzzy. I really should shave it. Enough checking me out Gentlemen.” She flipped her tongue out at them. “I’m comfy, just you mind your own business.”

“I think it’s hot.” Danny grinned, “Does that get me detention?”

“Nope! Not you my favorite Ballsamore.” She pelted him on the forehead with the fingers she just rubbed her fur with. “Toast?” She raised her pop glass. Utilizing his own cup Danny tapped his cup softly on her own so as not to spill anymore.

“To the birthday boy on Friday. Welcome to adulthood Danny.”

“Thanks!”

“Your birthday’s Friday? That’s awesome D.” Custer nodded, “Mine was a month ago. All man, now!” He flexed his muscles like a bodybuilder for laughs. “Congrats!” Piper once again nibbled her lower lip whimpering at Custer’s physique. Damn Boy!

“Thanks again.” Bell ringing for that next class Custer cursed under his breath.

“I better git!” He shared his redneck terminology. The boy really could spell.

“You can stay too. We can sign a piece treaty.” She snickered. Peace! You just have to understand her humor. “I’ll write you a note like I’m doing for Danny here.” She sipped her pop then felt bubbles tickling her nose. Giggling she used Custer’s shirt to rub her nose. His cologne storming her senses she fluttered her eyelashes, Danny seeing her inhale grinned back at Custer.

“What brand of cologne do you wear?”

“Dr. Pepper.” Custer chuckled, “My cousin bought it for me, it’s called Insist.” Incest! He was fucking his cousin now and then. The only other girl he had ever engaged with save for Piper yesterday. Now if he could just land Sable McKellen, he could dive a happy man. Die even! Custer was a swimmer, a small freshwater lake on his parent’s farm had a dock.

“I don’t think I’ve heard of that one.” Neither had Custer, he made up Insist on the fly, he had no clue what his cologne’s true brand name was, it was cheap and free. The mesmerizing scent was still appealing to Piper. Tossing his shirt back on her desk to prevent him putting it back on she eyed Danny checking her thighs out again. She let him, innocent enough, as she concluded earlier no worse if she wore a bikini. “So, Danny ... big plans for your birthday? You know it’s the McKellen twin’s birthday this Thursday, celebrating on Saturday though.”

“My mom is just taking me to a movie Friday night. I go to my dad’s, it’s his weekend with me, they’re divorced. I think my dad is taking me flying, he’s a pilot.”

“Awesome! Tell him to steer clear of any hot air balloons on Saturday.” She laughed, “Don’t say anything to ruin it but I rented four hot air balloons for the girls party. I just hope that rain the forecast has for Thursday night and Friday goes around us like the last stormfront did. If it doesn’t, I’m screwed.”

“Wow! That would be so cool. Shitty if it rained though.” Danny dropped his jaw, “You must really like the McKellen’s, that has to cost a fortune.”

“Not cheap! I spent a lot to make it special. I won’t tell either of you anymore just in case. Tell the girl’s happy birthday when you see them on Thursday.”

“We can do that.” Custer grinned. Now he had an excuse to talk to Sable. If he could only catch her when Perbert wasn’t hot on her heels. He still needed to talk to Dakota about Angus too. Soon enough!

“When’s your birthday Miss Cherry?”

“July! I’ll be 19 again.” She laughed. “29! I stop there. Goddess privileges!”

“You sure don’t look 28, Ma’am. I’d have guessed 24 maybe.”

“Aww! That deserves a kiss on the cheek.” She stepped closer to Custer but put her right hand on Danny’s shoulder before kissing Custer right on the lips. Her body blocked Danny from seeing her. Custer grinned at her and pinched her pubic fuzz again just out of meanness. Her left hand grabbed his dick.

“I was going to say 23.” Danny tried one upping Custer hoping for his own kiss.

liter-3.jpg

“You boys are such flatterers.” She released Custer then bent over Danny’s shoulder to not only kiss his cheek but let her breasts crush against his shoulders. No bra on, her thin white shirt could easily be mistaken as skin on him, her soft breasts crushing lightly into Danny’s back. He was in seventh heaven at her sweet attentiveness. Blushing, Danny nearly spilled his drink again. He had been admiring her darkened areolas peeking through her white blouse prior to that, long before the kisses. Hands on his shoulders Piper squeezed planning to let go until Danny spoke up.

“That’s what you can give me for my birthday, a massage.”

“Oh? I can do that. How about now, since I’m letting you cut class?”

“I’ll take that present.”

She stood up straight and began rubbing his shoulders. With her body cloaking Custer, he went for her behind, sliding his hands down under her waistband to squeezes her butt cheeks. She tilted her gaze to see the redneck’s sly grin. With students in class, he was free to grope her without Danny knowing.

“What did your family do for your birthday Custer?” She made conversation so that there was no dead silence.

“Just another day Ma’am!” He took the chance and slowly guided her leggings down over her ass then knelt behind her to kiss on her butt cheeks. The unexpected move made Piper increase her massaging grip over Danny’s shoulders. He groaned at how wonderful it felt, he rarely got a massage.

“This feels nice Miss Cherry.” Danny huffed closing his eyes. “Wish I could take my shirt off too. Massage feels better when there’s nothing sliding around in the way. “Custer has his off.”

“That’s because he was dumb enough to use it as a napkin.” She chuckled then felt Custer bite her ass. A sigh of acceptance to the momentary pain she granted Danny’s wish. “Arms up!”

“Really?” He immediately lifted his arms, and she stopped long enough to drag his polo shirt up to his scalp and over it. It was not removed; she merely made the shirt a hoodie covering his head and his vision. “I can’t see.”

“Your eyes are going to be closed anyway.” True enough, the second her massaging fingers renewed interest he did indeed seal those eyelids and lower his head. While she put her weight into a memorable back massage, Custer pried her ass cheeks wide and began licking her asshole. Piper’s mouth drooped at how far the boy was going. Damn Boy!

“Awful quiet Custer. Everything, okay?”

“Yeah! Just feelin’ like an asshole.” He tried not to laugh then licked her anus deeper.

“W-why is that?” Her expression contorted due to his tongue.

“Not knowin’ Sable McKellen’s birthday was Thursday. I didn’t get her a gift.”

“Are you close to Sable?”

“Not as much as I’d lick to be.” On purpose again. His fingers were going up inside Piper’s cunt from behind. Tensing up she wheezed a bit at his intrusiveness. Loving it but worried Carl might walk in at any second, she wondered what he would say about this one. After her fucking both Roger Dundee and Carl’s son Jesse over her desk the first time, he might frown on Custer and Danny. Custer was of age, but Danny had a few more days before turning 18. Of course, all she was doing was giving him a massage. No real harm in that, outside of her meaty dagger like nipples teasing his skin as her shirt pressed into his back every few squeezes. Danny sure wasn’t complaining. Nor was Piper. Hell, how could Carl get bent out of shape when he kept getting after her to show off more. If anything, it was that freshmen bullshit she allowed herself to do alongside Josie McKellen. Bad Piper! Bad!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.