Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 184: 3rD BASE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 184: 3rD BASE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

3d-printer.jpg

8:00 AM on the dot!

Waking up from a restful sleep Mace Belmont remained in bed staring at the ceiling. Thoughts of what occurred last night with Dakota and Sable’s twisted turnaround had him rock hard. Fake fucking Sable, thinking it was Dakota as he did and her erotic responses to him, the showing off in front of both Travis Herbert and Knox Hardecker gave him a mixed bag of emotions. While yes, Mace loved toying with Dakota the steps she took last night in letting Sable portray her nagged at him after discovering their deception. Why would Sable want to put on a show for Travis and Knox? Now Travis he could understand but, wincing at the possibility as he had last night, he wondered what the Knox connection was. Maybe Sable just didn’t care if Knox saw her.

“Dakota, yes, but I can’t believe Sable would use me like that. She knows I feel it’s wrong to mess around together with Trav being her boyfriend. She’s playing Travis and that’s just bullshit. Then again, am I any better? I’m fucking Trav’s mom. Christ! What a bunch of assholes we all are. Kelly is fine as hell though. Putting a halt to fucking her is not going to happen. She’s fine with it, so why shouldn’t I be. If Trav does find out, I’ll just have to end our friendship. Sucks, but what other option is there. Knox knowing about her, and I don’t help matters any. Sooner or later this world I’m building will come crashing down around us. Sorry Trav! I know you want to be friends, so do I, but I just can’t resist your mom.” Struggling Mace began to rub one off while his thoughts were all over the place.

“Now Sable? If I’d known that was her right off last night, that shit never would have happened. Fun as hell, hot as hell, but I hate being manipulated. I should have called her out on that deception but goddamn she was fucking on fire last night. Honestly, I think she gets off doing shit in front of Travis. The dude is pretty clueless. So was I until I noticed the missing heart I drew on her sister. Sable is as bad as Dakota now. She’s just faking her shyness still. The twins are just too fucking sneaky. I mean at least I can use that as an excuse if we all get busted. Even Trav can’t tell those bitches apart.” His erection was enormous, even with on again, off again of his curled fingers.

“If I get trapped, I’ll just play dumb and go off on Sable. Fuck! I hate lying. Not only that, but I don’t want to yell at her. Once I start lying it just gets too easy to do. I hate to say it but Travis really needs to find another girlfriend. What Sable is pulling is only for her benefit. I’m not going to rat Sable out but here soon I do need to sit the twins down after their birthday party and drop the hammer. I have enough sluts to keep my dick happy without them. Of course, after they lose their virginity, I might hit Dakota. Grrr! Stop thinking about ... shit! I need to go get their birthday presents from Odessa and the Stinwicky’s.” Rubbing one off ended right there. Jumping out of bed he hit the shower to freshen up and get ready to go. Finding Rotten laying on his bed after his shower Mace frowned.

“Off!” Not today! “I said get down.” Nope! “Fuck you! Fine stay there.” Ignoring Rotten he set about getting dressed. Blue jeans this time with a black polo shirt he tried to look presentable in case he met the parents of the Stinwicky girls Rhonda and Rhoda. School days for both Rhoda in high school at Fillmore, Rhonda in community college he knew he could deal with either their mother or father, or both. “Wait! I have Rhonda’s cell number. I can text her real fast.” Grabbing his cell from its charger he looked up her number and fired off, “Hey Rhonda it’s Mace. You in school today? I’m dropping by for those fake license plates.”

Three minutes later she replied back. “MAAAAACE!!! I’m skipping classes now. My dad is working for mom today. I can meet you in the parking area down the block. I have a free parking permit.”

“Cool! It’s almost 9:00. Give me time enough to walk my aunt’s dog and I’ll head downtown. I drive a big Dodge Ram. Loud metal music you can’t miss me. LOL!”

“I can’t kiss you?” Pouty face emoji! “Misread that. LOL! I do miss you though.”

“We can make out in my truck for a while if you want. After I get my plates from your dad.” Stepping on a rubber dog toy at the side of his bed with a squeak gave him a thought. “Hey! Didn’t you say your dad has a 3D printer in the back?”

“Yes! Why?”

“Would your dad make a 3D dildo of my dick?”

“OMG!!! I want one. LOL!”

“If he does one for free.” He chuckled! “Make that two! I’ll give one to you and one to Rhoda. Just don’t let your dad know. Rhoda being 16 and all. I need four then. I’m making one each for the twin’s birthday on Saturday. Their first ever dildo. LOL!” Before he could put his shoes on his cell rang, taking pause to answer it. “Hey! Yeah, this would be easier.”

“I was tired of texting. It would be faster to make a mold of your dick. A 3D model takes all day to make just one alone depending on complexity.”

“How would I go about that?”

“Dad has cloning kits in the back room with the porn stuff we sell. I think there are like six kits on the shelf. We can go somewhere, and I’ll help you mix the stuff and get you nice and hard.” She giggled.

“Sounds like a plan. Listen! I have another stop downtown too. I ordered some t-shirts at Crown Prints. My friend Odessa is designing them for the twins. The dildo idea was last minute.”

“I’m so jealous.”

“Why? I already said you could have one to remember me by.” He laughed. “Are those kits expensive?”

“Thirty bucks, I think. You can talk to my dad Burt about one 3D version while I sneak in the back and swipe those kits to save you money.”

“Don’t do that. I have money. Although, that is running out.” His thoughts on survival in Nashville and tip money for when he went to visit the Cashanova girls he met downtown Lacey and Gina. That would chew up a lot of his savings. His family rich did not mean he was. Asking for money would only make his parents demand he return to Atlanta. A job search was certainly needed but he wanted to wait until after the weekend. He knew that with his luck whatever job he landed would ruin the birthday weekend. Not only that but he wanted to drive up to North Carolina to visit his sister Monet and meet her hot ass bible tHumper roommates.

“You can pay us later. I’ll just add the money to the register when you cough the cash up.”

“Fuck it! Deal! Thanks Rhonda.”

“Fuck me today while the kits dry?”

“I can do that. Where are we doing these?”

“I can’t go to my house we have cameras. Mom will wonder why I ditched classes. Your house?”

“Has to be fast. I have plans later tonight. That’s hilarious, your home has cameras, but the hobby store doesn’t. My aunt has cameras here too. I’ll just cover those, so my aunt doesn’t snoop.” If he had the energy after fucking Rhonda. This evening was the night Josie McKellen normally taught her college course but was ditching that to get a hotel room with her lover Coach Roman Crandell. Mace wanted Josie far too bad to miss this opportunity. “I will make it up to you soon though. I swear! Tonight, is something I just can’t get out of.” Hopefully, if his devious plan worked, he wouldn’t have to pull out of Josie for hours. Thoughts only he expressed, “Yeah! I need to conserve my energy. Darn it!”

“So, no sex today?”

“How about this? Let me get you off a couple times between my tongue and hopefully a copycat dildo. If we can make those six toys in record time and let them dry, you can take me home with you tonight. Raincheck on the real thing. Besides, would you want me to fuck you after having all that silicone goo all over me?”

“Good point! Just eat me, I’ll be happy.”

“Plan! See you downtown in like thirty minutes. What do you drive?”

“A white Prius. It’s my mom’s car.”

“Ok! Watch for me. Big Dodge Ram!”

“Mmm! I like it when you talk dirty. I will never dodge you when you ram it in me.”

“Ate up Stinwicky! Now and once my tongue gets started.” He chuckled. “See you soon.”

“Bye Mace!”

Hanging up Mace looked at Rotten with a scowl. “Man, I hope these kits are legit. I’d hate to waste my money on garbage. I really should call Kelly and ask her where her master had his made. Wait! She did say it was at some hobby store downtown. I wonder if those are the same kits, or if they were 3D replicas? Fingers crossed!” Shoes on, he left his bedroom. “Are you coming, Asshole?” Rotten was right on his tail, chew toy in his jaws. Noisy squeaker! A swift front yard potty run with Rotten, Mace cleaned up, locked the pooch outside by the swimming pool, and hit the road.


Arriving downtown Mace had very little trouble finding a parking meter in that lot Rhonda had mentioned. Plenty of room on both sides of him he shut down his beast and let his music blare. Listening to the band Cage the Gods, their song Favourite Son he enjoyed the morning air sifting through. Partly cloudy day it was still nice even if there was a call for rain come Friday. Saturday at the birthday party might suffer for it, he knew his aunt had huge plans for the twins. If they did get rained out things might get dull fast. They would adapt! Sitting there pondering his plans for Josie McKellen, should his devious plan succeed, his dick was thriving. Making these dildo casts today shouldn’t be difficult, all he had to do was think of Josie. Sable and Dakota last night. Odessa Bradley here shortly, and Rhonda Stinwicky. There was no shortage of inspiration. “Ha! I wonder what Rhonda’s mom looks like. Probably Skinny Minny like her daughters.”

A knock on his passenger side door alerted him to turn his jams down. Unlocking the door, it opened up and Rhonda made her appearance. “Hey sexy man!” Shyness long gone. Was she taking lessons from Sable McKellen? Climbing on in at his brilliant smile she shut the door and turned sideways in her seat. “This is so much more fun than sitting in class all day. I’m glad you text me when you did, I was just getting ready to head inside.”

“Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you guys. Hectic last few days. Dealing with troublemakers, my aunt’s football game with Marquette. Babysitting her dog. Anyways, I’m here.”

“So am I!” She couldn’t even blink. “My butt misses you.”

“Do I detect an addiction to anal suddenly?” He laughed.

“Maybe! I guess I just need to experience it a few more times. I know, no sex today.” She pouted, “I’m fine. I was worried you might never call or text after that day. I figured you would just drop in and grab your orders from mom or dad.”

“Yeah, didn’t you tell me last week your dad only works on Monday? This is Tuesday.”

“Normally no. Mom had to help my grandmother do something this morning. She dropped him off and took his truck. Grams needed supplies for her canning business, and she doesn’t drive since Gramps died.”

“Wow! Sorry to hear that. How’s Rhoda?”

“Crazy as ever! I don’t know how much you hear with your aunt working at Horton-Dexter but we, well, Rhoda goes to Fillmore High School. She’s into all that openminded crap the schools are promoting these days. You saw what she was like, so you know she’s a serious whore wherever she goes. Fillmore is infested with sluts who can’t keep their clothes on. I managed to avoid most of that, it was just starting before I graduated. Rhoda was in 8th grade then. Now of course, I’m not there to protect her she’s running wild. Students, teachers, you name it. She hasn’t confessed to her teachers, but I just know she’s fucking them too. My folks are clueless to it, or if they do know, which they are freaks, they could just not care.”

“Sad! Yeah, Horton-Dexter is getting wild I hear. My aunt instigates shit.” He laughed. “Trust me my aunt can’t keep her clothes on either. Streaks at home even, no curtains on our windows. My neighbors aren’t much better. Hell, my friend Travis, I mentioned him...”

“Trevor’s clone?” She giggled, mentioned their own neighbor boy pervert. Hearing her talk Trevor, Mace wondered if his mom was as hot as Kelly Herbert. Yep! His dick was trying to burst free of his jeans.

“Right! Stupid coincidence I swear.”

“His mom is crazy too. Mrs. Dilbert is into all of that bondage stuff. My mom and Nelly are friends, freaks stick together I guess.”

“Holy crap! Nelly Dilbert? Really? Trav’s mom is Kelly Herbert. What are the odds of that?”

“And my dad’s name is Burt. World gets smaller every day. Unlike your erection.” She smirked, “Happy to see me?”

“Heck yes! I just wish I had more time. Much as I’d love fucking the hell out of you, I really do need to call in a raincheck. I will eat you out when we get back to my aunt’s house. Let’s go grab those kits and make a pitstop to get my t-shirts. Odessa should have those ready.”

“Okay! Let’s get the shirts first. Once that’s done you can go in our front door and keep my dad busy with the 3D printer order.”

“He won’t think I’m crazy wanting a 3D print of my dick, will he?”

“Nope! He made a bunch for some hillbilly like five months ago. Biggest dick I’ve ever seen. Well, I saw the molds, not him. Like you, he intended to go 3D and only got one seeing as it takes a full day to print. He was in a hurry so went with these cloning kits for the others.”

“I think that hillbilly is Kelly Herbert’s master.”

“Nelly has a master too. Too funny! He’s a big biker. Trevor hates him.”

“Unreal! Clones all around. Let’s walk Skinwicky.”

“Skinwicky!” She snickered, “I haven’t heard that since high school. They call Rhoda Skindicky.”

“Awesome!” Music off, Mace opened his door and climbed out. She crawled out his side and let him see up her short mini skirt. No panties on he paused her with a snap decision. “Hold up!” Moving in, he parted her thighs and went for it, devouring her pussy then and there. Fingers busy he made her cum in three minutes flat.

“OH, MY GOSH! I needed that. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

Wiping his chin on a hand towel he kept on the back floorboard; he helped her out and locked up. Taking her by her right hand he leaned over and kissed her warmly, sharing her taste. Once the kiss ended, she shivered and hugged his arm as if they were a real couple. That ended as soon as they stepped from the lot onto the sidewalk. Hands still held he at least gave her hope of feeling privileged.

“Hide me.” She giggled when getting close to her parent’s business Hardcore Hobbies. Still a block away downwind it was her way of getting frisky. Crossing in front of Hayseeds Head Shop Mace glanced inside to find his old buddy Ernesto Montoya half asleep at the counter. Pausing Rhonda in front of the windows he had a crazy idea.

“Hey! I need you to do me a favor. See that guy in there?”

“Ernie?”

“Wait! You know Ernie?”

“Yeah! We went to high school together. He used to hang out with Ophelia Bradley over at Marquette. Ophelia used to play volleyball against Fillmore. I tried playing one season, but I quit.”

“Geez! Now you are a clone of Dakota McKellen. I guess she dropped out of volleyball too when Horton-Dexter had a team.”

“World is getting even smaller.” A reminder of her theory earlier. “What’s your favor? After eating me like that I owe you. So good!”

“Thanks! Let me run down the back alley and grab my shirts from Odessa. If you know Ophelia, you must know her sister then too.”

“Yep! Odessa is the good sister. I was going to mention I knew her, but you kept talking.”

“Cool! Anyways! I wanted to mess with Ernie but if you know him already my plan wouldn’t work.”

“What was the plan?”

“That you walk in there and ask if this is where you can get your nipples pierced. He does tats and piercings on the side.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.