Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 180: tRUMPet

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 180: tRUMPet - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

uncle-sam.jpg

4:30 AM Tuesday! Nashville birds were singing on low volume. Unlike alarm clocks from hell.

Surprisingly comfortable in her concrete cell of a room Nadine Moss was dreaming of servitude. Coming to the attention of her employer Carl Manley through Paster Jon Martin was the best thing to happen to her since, well, birth. Her years growing up were difficult, her mother shunned by the Amish community in Ohio and marrying her worldly husband should have been more blissful than imagined. Pregnant immediately following meant adapting to a traditional family unit. Her father however was very dominant, although her mother succumbed to slavery and was often shared with family and friends, Nadine grew up in her room. Kept from much at her mother’s request her father albeit ignored Nadine. The older she got, in many ways even she was shunned in the fact that her father had no time for her. Her mother close but quiet as per orders it was never any true family unit. When they died in a car crash it was perhaps a blessing. A chance to restart her life on her own rules. A grumpy but understanding uncle gave her a home of sorts but the older she got she became a burden. Jobs fleeting as fast as she got them, zero friends, even church seemed a lost cause. Until now! Thank you, Pastor Martin!

Dreams imploded at the sound of a military bugle going off. While new to her reality she opened her eyes wide then swiftly rolled to her belly to shut off the alarm clock. Saluting it in the dark had promise, if only to her as if thanking its deafening racket. Smiling she dropped her face into her bedding of old military uniforms mounded on the concrete floor as her makeshift bed. While they might not have maintained Drill Sargeant Carl Manley’s scent after being locked in a trunk for nearly twenty years, the musk alone gave her goosebumps. The floor should have been chilly, but the heat ducts were overhead. Not much else of good fortune existed in this room outside of one lightbulb with a string switch and a single outlet for her alarm clock and cellphone charger. Having deleted all contacts in her phone before turning in for the night, all she had left were the Manley’s and Margaret’s sister Diana Becker in it. Otherwise, 911! Her past was just that, life was current, future unknown.

Knowing she had precious time, relating to Margaret Manley’s cancer prognosis, she hopped up and gathered her bedding and transplanted them into her personal clothing basket. Her mission each day was to wash and press the uniforms and hang them neatly in the tiny closet offered her down here in the basement. From there she hurried to the provided full bath and relieved her bladder. Wiping, washing, brushing her teeth she headed upstairs with her tennis shoes at the bottom of the basket, careful not to offend her employer Carl by having her shoes on top of the uniforms as if stomping on him. She liked to put her mind to use in predicting ahead any punishments. Smart girl!

Upstairs she located the laundry room and stopped short of placing clothing in the washer. Basket sat on the top of the dryer she left it there temporarily. Shuffling to the master bedroom she saw a light beneath and lightly knocked on the door. A second later Carl Manley opened it wearing his running clothes. She knelt on the threshold before him, head bowed, eyelids sealed. “Good morning, Sir. May I check on Mistress?”

“She’s sleeping, let her rest.” Finding the girl fidgety he sighed, “Kiss her forehead and go about your business. We run in fifteen minutes. Make that thirteen.” He stepped aside allowing her to stand and hurry to Margaret’s side of the bed. Watching her carefully leaning over his wife and kissing her brow melted Carl in the moment. It was obvious that the girl found it necessary to devote her emotions toward his ailing wife. As fast as she performed her loyalty Nadine moved away and past Carl. Leering out his bedroom door he watched her ass cheeks wiggling away. Thoughts only, Carl sponsored reality with, “She makes that Army tee look good. Even better once I get her whipped into shape.” Time ticking, he crossed back to his bed and gave Marge one last kiss of his own on the cheek.

“Have a good run, Honey.”

“Playing possum again?”

“She is a blessing to both of us. Try not to break her.”

“Break her? I told you I’m not fucking the girl.”

“And I told you to stop worrying. I gave you permission. To be honest, I want you to. By break her, I meant scare her off by being too pushy in the military workout. I see a certain fragility in her.”

“She toughens up or she’s out.”

“I will not let you release her. What you do if and when I’m gone is up to you. I like her Carl.”

“I hear you. I did jerk off over her last night.”

“Stop feeling guilty. Keep that up Soldier. As long as I’m alive I will have a say in this too. Engage with her. Stop being a pussy.”

“You want turned over my knee, Ms. Mouthy?” He chuckled as he lay stretched out beside her.

“I think you should let Nadine take the brunt of that hand. She is here to be of assist.” Margaret reaches over and rubs his abdomen. “Eight minutes! Go put your shoes on and enjoy the morning air.”

“Ma’am! Yes Ma’am!” He rolled out and collected his running shoes from his closet carrying them rather than have boots on the ground so to speak. The carpets recently cleaned the family wanted to keep them that way. “Smells like coffee brewing.”

“The girl knows what she is doing.”

“Right!” Closing the bedroom door behind him Carl left Margaret to drift back to sleep. As long as she was smiling. Dropping his shoes at the linoleum entry way Carl made his way to the kitchen. Hearing the washing machine running he found Nadine holding her shoes.

“I started coffee Sir.”

“I smell that. You’re off to a good start Cadet! Keep up the effort.”

“No failure Sir.”

“We’ll see once we reach that mile. It goes fast. Weekends when I’m off work, we’ll increase that to three miles.”

“I will persevere!”

“Oh!” He eyes his cardio watch having five minutes left. Hauling his table chair from its lordship position out into the open he took a seat on it and snapped his fingers. “Over my lap! Raise that flag.” She hurried to his side then found him dragging her across his thighs horizontally. She barely had time to lift her shirt to her waist. Lying across him he hauled back and spanked her six times with vicious intent. Not a peep of agony! “One for each uniform in the wash. Pray they don’t get ruined.” A gentle rub over her red cheeks he released her. “Door! Shoes on!” Up she went snatching up her shoes from the dryer top and hurried to the front door.

Grumbling at leaving the coffeemaker on, he just did it. Carl was always leery of small electronics that might overheat and cause a potential fire. With Marge and Jesse sleeping and Carl leaving the house he was ever the guardian angel. Ignoring it this time, he joined Nadine at the door and began to bend and put his shoes on. Before he could she knelt and plucked them up, assisting him in putting them on. Unaccustomed to that he let her this time but waited until she had tied his laces before grabbing her hair and pulling her to her feet.

“As honorable as that was, I can put my own shoes on from now on.”

“Yes Sir!”

“Ass on fire?”

“No Sir!” She smiled shyly, “Thank you for spanking me Sir.”

“That was for Margaret. She told me to take her spanks out on you. She gets lippy now and again.”

“I will be certain to thank her for accepting her punishment.”

“Let’s get sweaty!”

“After you Sir! I will follow and not fall behind.” Heading outdoors to the end of the driveway he looked over at her nipples cresting in the morning chill. “Decision made for me. We follow where those point. You make a good compass Cadet.”

“True North Sir!”

“I like that. Keep up!” Taking off into a jog she did indeed. Her large breasts darting about she clutched them until Carl looked back. “Hands off! No pain, no gain!” Oh, would her chest ache from the turbulence. She would cope!

A mile around the neighborhood was really not that far. Early risers like Carl were leaving for various jobs as the sun rode the horizon. Many of his community knew his daily routine so honked and waved. Seeing him with a young woman in tow seemed strange, especially one whose butt cheeks were constantly exposing in her run to keep up. Rearview mirrors enjoyed her dance recital breasts, swerving a bit in their exit of the housing division. Carl knew! Carl grinned! Still too early for young children to witness this Carl stopped cold on a curb by a four-way street sign. Halting behind him she was panting from being out of shape. Sweat stains minimal but noticed Carl paused her to breath.

“Tie that shirt up into a knot just below your chest.” Eyes sparkling at his decision to show her off she swiftly guided her Army tee up and completed her goal. Nude from the knot down she trembled with excitement. Circling her Carl eyed her rosy bottom and then her bikini area. “I see stubble! Shave that sandpaper when you get home. Slick as a whistle every day. Let’s call this Booty Camp! I’m not just getting your ass physically into shape Moss. I demand perfect hygiene and grooming. Even the hair on your head.”

“Am I to shave my head too?”

“Tempted! The wife would hate me if I did. Starting tomorrow you pin that mane of yours up into a bun and wear my old Army cap. The shirt gets knotted before you leave the barracks, meaning your room.”

“Yes Sir!”

“Earn your medals, Cadet.”

“Medals Sir?”

“You’re in my unit now Cadet! I honor my soldiers for good behavior. Your current uniform looks in order but work on that knot. Posture too!” She arches her back in hopes of standing straighter. “Chin up! It’s only down when on your knees.”

“Sir! Yes Sir!” A car driving by stops at the stop sign and looks over in awe of her nudity. Rolling his car window down the 40-something man chuckled.

“Morning Sarge.”

“Morning Staff Sarge!”

“Who did you enlist here?”

“Cadet Nadine Moss! Work in progress. Moss? This is Staff Sargeant Xander Vines. Two tours of Afghanistan before misfortune.”

“Missing toes. Luckily not on my gas pedal side. I work at the VA hospital these days. Desk jockey in billing.”

“It is an honor to meet you Sir.” She shared a perfect salute this time. Carl puckered at her quick study after showing her the proper way how yesterday.

“At ease Cadet!” Carl barked, Nadine lowering her posture to normal. “Drop over some night for a beer Vines. The cadet here can give you a lap dance.”

“Now that sounds nice. How’s Margaret?”

“Hanging in there. And yes, she approves of Moss.”

“God love a good woman.” Xander sighed, “Marge is a trooper. Tell her sister I said hi.”

“Gut says Diana might head home to her hubby here soon now that Moss is with us. Jesse wants his own place too. Looking to buy.”

“My wife Jackie is a realtor. Have Jesse stop by her office, and she can offer some choices.”

“Not a bad idea. Have a good day, Vines!”

“Keep the Cadet on her ... I’d say toes but now my foot itches. Salute!” Xander moved on down the street.

“Let’s get that heartrate back up Moss. You’re running ahead of me this time. Shake that ass off. Next block up cross to the other side of the street and circle back.” Taking the lead by force Nadine moved her pace up. Carl was having a blast showing not just her off, but his long-hidden talents as a drill sergeant. Following her gently overweight butt was still pretty nice. He knew once that weight was off the girl would be dynamite. Further traffic ignored by both Nadine and Carl; a few objections might have been grumbled over but none called the cops. Not that it would have helped. Carl knew there would be no penalty for his pressuring her into streaking. With Watchtower on his side, they would complement him on his efforts. His biggest sweat in doing this was their presence trying to control her. Even Pastor Jon Martin had managed to keep Nadine under the radar. If Carl could maintain his grip on her then Watchtower might never try and persuade her otherwise. Throwing money around like confetti as they did to secure talent, Nadine would eventually be a prime target. Not on his watch! Faith in his Cadet’s respect kept him from thinking too much into it at this point. The link between his wife and the girl was ironclad.

Rounding the block and crossing over Nadine headed back toward her new home. While keeping pace Carl smirked and recalled his glory days through a high-powered cadence at the top of his lungs. “MY WAY THE RIGHT WAY! YOUR WAY THE WRONG WAY! LEAD BY EXAMPLE! MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY! MOVE ASS! MOVE ASS!” She wanted to laugh but doubled her speed instead. “MOSS HAS A SWEET ASS! SARGE HAS A SWEET LASH! IF YOU DON’T WANT TO TASTE ITS TONGUE! ADVISE YOU TO RUN! HAUL ASS! HAUL ASS!” Digging in his own soles Carl caught up easily and moved beside her. She refused to look his way and simply kept up. “ONE MORE BLOCK YOU CAN SUCK MY COCK! BEAT ME THERE OR ITS YOUR NIGHTMARE.” He took the lead in a burst leaving her behind. Breath held she fought hard to keep even and actually found it in her to overtake him. Her tits were killing her being violently whipped about. Carl withheld more cadence, saving his oxygen to do battle.

Winded by the final 30 yards Carl let youth succeed. Reaching his front yard Carl stopped cold then stood up straight and nodded at her. She was actually still running in step, afraid to completely stop. Lowering his cotton shorts, he let his dick hang out. “Fair and square Moss! Keep the confidence and you’ll go places in my war.”

“I will Sir!”

“Drop and give me a hundred.” He pointed at his toes. Moving swiftly, she dropped to her knees in the grass and hovered beneath his erection. “SOUND OFF! ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR! SUCK THAT COCK YOU STUPID WHORE.” Now she laughed and swallowed his girth with vigor. “BACK AND FORTH, FORTH AND BACK! GAG REFLEX KNOWS NO SLACK! BALLS DEEP! BALLS DEEP!” Bitch gave it everything she had. Noisy as hell, slobbering everywhere, moaning, groaning, loving his guidance.

“HARDER! FASTER! GET THE JOB DONE! ARMY’S MOTTO IS JOB ONE! BE ALL YOU CAN BE, IN MY ONE-MAN ARMY. MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!” Gawk! Gak! Guk! Gurk! Traffic watching him get a blowjob Carl Manley saluted each and every voyeur. Many voluntarily saluted back. Eying his cardio watch for the time he knew he had to hurry and get ready for work. “TIGHTEN THOSE LIPS! POISE THOSE HIPS! ON THE CLOCK! MILK THAT COCK! I DON’T HAVE ALL DAY, SO I’LL SHOW THE WAY!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.